• 138 results
#1 Posted by sa5m (2381 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Allen
Bart Allen
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                           VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No Caption Provided
-No prep
-No morals
-who wins and why ? 
-Please use logic and reasoning
#2 Posted by sa5m (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump =)

#3 Posted by joshuagamer (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys Kid Flash, due to pure, unmitigated power. KF could theoretically enter the speed force, accelerating past light speed-to get away, but would be unable to beat Thor. If Thor goes all out, he could destroy the planet, in which KF's only escape would be to transcend a dimensional boundary.
#4 Posted by andre54 (341 posts) - - Show Bio

PIS aside and out of character, if kid flash traveled at the speed of light and the battle started on the ground then he'd be able to run up to thor and phase his hand through thor's skull and kill him. now of course kid flash would never do that lol and i doubt thor would be able to tag kid flash. and yeah, i'm sure the scan of thor ko'ing quicksilver is gonna show up sooner or later but it has been stated that quicksilver can run around the earth in 90 seconds. kid flash can use the speed force to run at or above the speed of light. the speed of light can roughly circle the earth 7 times in one second. so theoratically kid flash is around 630x faster than quicksilver. thor isn't gona be able to lay a finger on kid flash. not sure how this battle will turn out but if kid flash was bloodlusted then i can see him ending this fight in less than a fraction of a second.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (42743 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. Bart is too inexperienced.

#6 Posted by andre54 (341 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
yeah, good point. the norse god has had a long time to train and bart doesn't seem to be very good with the potentials of the speed force.
#7 Posted by JediXMan (42743 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54 said:
@JediXMan said:
yeah, good point. the norse god has had a long time to train and bart doesn't seem to be very good with the potentials of the speed force.
Potentially, Bart is more powerful. But he lacks the experience. Give him Barry's experience or Wally's, and he would be the most powerful Flash and capable of beating Thor.
#8 Posted by odinforce (1596 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54: yeah bart has potential but hes no wally
#9 Posted by Nefarious (35649 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins here.

#10 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2806 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54 said:
if kid flash traveled at the speed of light and the battle started on the ground then he'd be able to run up to thor and phase his hand through thor's skull and kill him.
morals are off so this is what Im thinking...
#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
Thor wins here.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
#12 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12304 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54 said:
PIS aside and out of character, if kid flash traveled at the speed of light and the battle started on the ground then he'd be able to run up to thor and phase his hand through thor's skull and kill him. now of course kid flash would never do that lol and i doubt thor would be able to tag kid flash. and yeah, i'm sure the scan of thor ko'ing quicksilver is gonna show up sooner or later but it has been stated that quicksilver can run around the earth in 90 seconds. kid flash can use the speed force to run at or above the speed of light. the speed of light can roughly circle the earth 7 times in one second. so theoratically kid flash is around 630x faster than quicksilver. thor isn't gona be able to lay a finger on kid flash. not sure how this battle will turn out but if kid flash was bloodlusted then i can see him ending this fight in less than a fraction of a second.
The OP says no morals. So he would do it if he wanted in this match.

Just saying
#13 Posted by andre54 (341 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i completely forgot about the no morals thing. a flash with no morals has potential to be the most lethal superhuman out there lol. in this no morals fight i don't think thor would be able to dodge him or especially come close to hitting him. i'd give the win to kid flash but then again i'm not sure what thor is capable of without morals

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor
#16 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2806 posts) - - Show Bio

bart is experienced enough to use super speed.....

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
#17 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting for some interesting debate, :D

#18 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@AsgardianXeno929
From?
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
#19 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: I was hoping random fans who would post more feats from both characters.
#20 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@AsgardianXeno929
I might but meh.
#21 Posted by bgibs13390 (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

If there are no morals then thor just hits the ground once destroying the planet and Kid Flash dies. Thor can swing his arm 3x faster then light. He can hit the ground before or as Kid Flash gets to him. 

#22 Posted by sa5m (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone else desire to participate ?

#23 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's beaten guys like Hermes and Silver Surfer, people who travel way faster than that of the speed of light. Kid Flash has no chance in h*** of beating Thor.

#24 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is a god that seems like a good enough argument for his victory in and of itself
#25 Posted by IZZR (4890 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:
Thor is a god that seems like a good enough argument for his victory in and of itself
Thats stupid, anyway a bloodlusted Bart put a mad hurting on Zoom and a fully grown bart did well...erm....see for yourself

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#26 Posted by cody1984 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@BlackArmor said:
Thats stupid, anyway a bloodlusted Bart put a mad hurting on Zoom and a fully grown bart did well...erm....see for yourself

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who cares Zoom is extremely overrated and if morals are off Thor can just destroy the planet anyway.

#27 Posted by AssertingValor (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

thor... though i've never seen him beating up little boys..........
#28 Posted by the_stegman (40242 posts) - - Show Bio

thor due to experience and smarts, he knows how to form battle strategies on the spot as opposed to Bart who usually just runs in (pun intended) without a plan

#29 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR

it stil stands Thor is a god im gonna need to see some pretty impresive feats for me to even think Bart is in his leauge
#30 Posted by The Dude. (924 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?? Possibly, with a few hundred years experience, Bart might have a chance?

#31 Posted by IZZR (4890 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:
" @IZZR: it stil stands Thor is a god im gonna need to see some pretty impresive feats for me to even think Bart is in his leauge "
It stands to reason Zoom would kill Thor the battle was made and unnanimously most people said Zoom so the fact that people count Bart is pretty darn stupid.
#32 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if not going as far as destroying the entire planet, I simply envision Kid Flash getting fried. 
Often Thor will take down an isolated enemy with the single strike of a lightning bolt ... which some might say that Bart could dodge. 
Yet Thor doesn't have to limit himself like that. Bart could be killed by simply trying to get near Thor.   

Thor can radiate lightning from his very being. Just laying a hand on Thor would be like Bart sticking his hands into a glorified light socket. 
Thor could supercharge the entire surrounding area of ground with electricity, in an enormous radius, as it flows from him into the Earth itself.
 Not only that, but simultaneously the entire sky and the air around them could be continuously ripped apart by unavoidable chain lightning arcing across the landscape.

Bart could also find himself slamming into a deadly storm of other elements; From violent wind force to ice tearing at his body, at the very least slowing him down if not killing him outright, and even dealing with Thor's  
mastery of the Earth beneath Bart's feet due to his connection with Gaia.  
Thor could achieve all of this without even having to physically lift a finger against Kid Flash, and yet it only scratches the surface of Thor's mystic ability and versatility in his power set ...  
along with the obvious durability and strength.
#33 Posted by lastdrag0n89 (609 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
Even if not going as far as destroying the entire planet, I simply envision Kid Flash getting fried. Often Thor will take down an isolated enemy with the single strike of a lightning bolt ... which some might say that Bart could dodge. Yet Thor doesn't have to limit himself like that. Bart could be killed by simply trying to get near Thor.    Thor can radiate lightning from his very being. Just laying a hand on Thor would be like Bart sticking his hands into a glorified light socket. Thor could supercharge the entire surrounding area of ground with electricity, in an enormous radius, as it flows from him into the Earth itself. Not only that, but simultaneously the entire sky and the air around them could be continuously ripped apart by unavoidable chain lightning arcing across the landscape. Bart could also find himself slamming into a deadly storm of other elements; From violent wind force to ice tearing at his body, at the very least slowing him down if not killing him outright, and even dealing with Thor's  mastery of the Earth beneath Bart's feet due to his connection with Gaia.  Thor could achieve all of this without even having to physically lift a finger against Kid Flash, and yet it only scratches the surface of Thor's mystic ability and versatility in his power set ...  along with the obvious durability and strength.
My points exactly. I almost feel bad for the Kid here.
#34 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2806 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
@andre54 said:
if kid flash traveled at the speed of light and the battle started on the ground then he'd be able to run up to thor and phase his hand through thor's skull and kill him.
#35 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:

@EpitomeofCool

said:

@andre54

said:

I don't know if it will be that easy. Thor's Godly physiological makeup and molecular structure is very resistant to such things. 
He was unharmed by Vision's phasing attempts to solidify within him. He resisted Shadowcat's attempt to molecularly bond him within solid matter. 
He resisted an attempt by Pluto who used powerful magic to slow him down through (Molecular Vibration) attacking his body. 
Other randoms have been molecular freezing and molecular aging and even resisted the touch of Decay - one of the Eight Exemplars - 
Not to mention Thor has his own ability of molecular manipulation through Mjolnir.

Thor could percieve the movements of a speeding Hermes who was invisible to all of the Avengers, including Captain Marvel (Pulsar) in her light phase.  
Thor arguably has nanosecond perception and reaction or beyond.
Yet even if considering that Kid Flash is faster or fast enough to get that close because of his incredible speed, before Thor lights up the entire area in instant death, I still see him being rejected from Thor's body. 
He doesn't want to be that close and standing in front of Thor because the Thunder God will then crush him when he fails or just fry him by letting out a shockwave of energy in response to the attack. 
This is where it would be an example of Kid Flash sticking his hand into a light socket, if he attempts to place his hands on or within Thor. 
Thor could easily be charged with mystic lightning coursing through his whole body before he attempts to do this, or while enraging Thor by doing so.  

I just thought I'd include a few scans of Thor rejecting Vision's attempt to reach inside of him and the outcome of what Thor could do to fry and disintegrate Kid Flash, if he decides to be standing that close.  

Lightning flowing from his very being, including coming out of his eyes and mouth. 
Any number of (area of effect) chain lightning and omni blasts or God blasts from within. 
Or even just punching him and ripping his head off, since he happens to be standing there and attempting to try and vibrate into the God's physiology.

If we are talking about morals off, then this isn't even a fight. Thor could destroy absolutely anything and everything, ripping the planet in half ... even from the safety of sky or the depths of space if he chose to. 
Kid Flash's best strategy is to run and run fast and far away. Staying on the other side of the planet and hoping Thor forgives him for attempting to pick a fight. 

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
#36 Posted by gravitypress (2102 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Thor just fly up then ice the ground?

#37 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins this mismatch.

#38 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@BlackArmor said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
This scan is almost certainly telling something different.... 

Where's Zoom when you need him?
#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#41 Edited by NeonBlade (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Words. Morrison Force.

With Morrison Force Bart could move faster than thought, moving faster than thought Thor wouldn't be able to even raise his hammer because he might as well be grass growing to Bart. If he's faster than thought no magical powers.

Once that is done, Bart IMPunches Thors head right off his shoulders, because he hurt Prime with this, and we all know Thor can't tank as hard as Prime, cause you know being a Kryptonian and all, pssshhhh so his head comes off, since the IMP is equal to a punch from Superman, and c'mon guys, you know Supes would solo Thor with one hit.

#42 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

Two Words. Morrison Force.

With Morrison Force Bart could move faster than thought, moving faster than thought Thor wouldn't be able to even raise his hammer because he might as well be grass growing to Bart. If he's faster than thought no magical powers.

Once that is done, Bart IMPunch Thors head right off, because he hurt Prime with this, and we all know Thor can't tank as hard as Prime, so his head comes off, since the IMP is equal to a punch from Superman, and c'mon guys, you know Supes would solo Thor with one hit.

Seriously, don't you have anything better to do other than trolling threads because you can't understand a character's powers and haven't bothered to read a single issue involving them?

#43 Posted by Lady_Liberty (10767 posts) - - Show Bio

Neonblade has a point, even if he is being sarcastic.

Kid Flash is fast enough to evade some attacks, and hits hard enough to do damage.

Is it enough to win? Hm, not sure. Thor has a large variety of powers, and is resistant to Kids two main methods of winning. Hard whacks, and vibration though his skull.

Of course, if Thor cannot come up with a way to catch Kid Flash with some kind of attack, Thor is going to lose eventually. But if he even gets lucky, he wins.

Thor does have the advantage of experience. So he may be able to find a way. But if he doesn't he just gets beat down.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
#44 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

#45 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

Neonblade has a point, even if he is being sarcastic.

Kid Flash is fast enough to evade some attacks, and hits hard enough to do damage.

Is it enough to win? Hm, not sure. Thor has a large variety of powers, and is resistant to Kids two main methods of winning. Hard whacks, and vibration though his skull.

Of course, if Thor cannot come up with a way to catch Kid Flash with some kind of attack, Thor is going to lose eventually. But if he even gets lucky, he wins.

Thor does have the advantage of experience. So he may be able to find a way. But if he doesn't he just gets beat down.

No, he doesn't. Nothing in his post made sense. He's just a troll that needs to banned already.

#46 Posted by Lady_Liberty (10767 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes he seems to get pretty angry, but I've also seen him make good arguments sometimes.

Unless he has done something really bad that I don't know about, I wouldn't go so far as to call him a troll, or call for banning.

Everyone can get upset its human nature. He just needs to learn to control it a little before he posts sometimes, that's all.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#47 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I can't necessarily prove it, I believe NeonBlade is just the reincarnation of Bright_Blade. Same obnoxious attitude without end and similar usernames. These are telling signs, folks.

#48 Posted by kidchipotle (15763 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals so that means anything goes. Right.

Battle starts, KF runs in, Thor raises his hand to cause thunder attacks to happen, Storm swoops in and controls the lightening herself, Thor is shocked at this thus becoming distracted, KF runs up to thor and fazes his hand through Thor's skull destroying his brain. Serious case of PIS and CIS.

If you want a serious answer then I think Thor has this in the bag, albeit I would prefer to believe KF would win. If he were Wally or Barry, it'd be a different story.

#49 Posted by Needlebay (2420 posts) - - Show Bio

The only Bart that wins is the adult one.

#50 Posted by venomyak (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor splits the planet in half.