Kid Buu vs. Super Buu

• 193 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Both Blood Lusted

On Supreme Kais planet

No absorbing

Fight to KO or Death no BFR

Round 1: Kid Buu vs. Super Buu (No Absorbtions)

Round 2: Majubb vs. Buutanks

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rozalia

round one: kid buu cuz he beat ssj 3 goku and super buu got shafted by mystic gohan. easily

round two: idk GT was none canon and the power scale was so fudged up

Mystic Gohan is way above SSJ3 Goku.

Super Buu should take both rounds rather easily.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

@russellmania77 said:

round one: kid buu cuz he beat ssj 3 goku and super buu got shafted by mystic gohan. easily

round two: idk GT was none canon and the power scale was so fudged up

Mystic Gohan is way above SSJ3 Goku.

Super Buu should take both rounds rather easily.

there is no proof of mystic gohan being anywhere above ssj3 goku

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acually, i believe Mystic Gohan is more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, Gohan stomped Super Buu while SSJ3 had problem with fat Buu.

Goku admitted that Gohan could destroy super Buu while Goku himself toghether with Vegeta would stand no chance.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu wins both

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cardle_grave

Majuub>>>Super vegito he One shots Super buu and Super buu one shots Kid buu

Unless it anime Kid buu then he beats the hell out of Super buu

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By russellmania77

acually, i believe Mystic Gohan is more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, Gohan stomped Super Buu while SSJ3 had problem with fat Buu.

Goku admitted that Gohan could destroy super Buu while Goku himself toghether with Vegeta would stand no chance.

incorrect. goku was stalling with fat buu so trunks could go to the look out. goku also said he could beat buu after gotenks defused while absorbed with in buu.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theorder14

@russellmania77 said:

@theorder14 said:

incorrect. goku was stalling with fat buu so trunks could go to the look out. goku also said he could beat buu after gotenks defused while absorbed with in buu.

well, he sure strained himself in that fight. yes, Goku said he could beat Kid Buu when he's at his maximum power in ssj3 and it requires time to build up energy and even then, he couldn't maintain that form for some reason while Gohan stomped super Buu. + in this scan, why did Goku say *Gohan himself can beat you now* and not* I myself can beat you now*?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: well you did it, you corrected me on something i knew almost everything about

No Caption Provided

but i am a man and i will own up to it. you are right and i am wrong

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu is more powerful than Kid Buu, but Kid Buu is probably more dangerous, anyway Super Buu should win

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super-Buu

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghostrider2

Super buu but what do you think about fat buu guys?His power was growing if his power was fully unlocked he should be the strongest buu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Super Buu
R2: Majuub

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: You mean the fat buu that SSJ3 Goku fought to stall trunks? I would think him at full power is equal to super buu.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Kid Buu

Round 2: Majuub

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: yes but with his power unlocked(his and from kai) i don't think he was at full power he is ''suppressed'' by the kai.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu

Majuub Buu

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: He is technically the same as super buu. Although I could see him going over super buu possibly. But I don't think he could beat Buutanks or Buuhan

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Why Kid Buu?

Super Buu is definitely powerful but he was more so powerful when he absorbed Gohan and the others, Kid Buu was giving SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta a lot of trouble and even when Fat Buu was disconnected from Kid Buu he still ended up losing against him.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: I see where your comeing from but I still think normal super buu would beat kid buu. I also think Mystic Gohan would beat kid buu but that is irrelevant. However here is my argument. As a scan above says Goku said that super buu would completely destroy him and vegeta. He also seemed to be scared when he turned SSJ3 when he went against buutanks but thats not super buu so ignore it. But Goku said that if he could go full power ssj3 he could beat kid buu. He thought that he would lose against Super Buu.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

@bronze_surfer said:

@neongamewave: I see where your comeing from but I still think normal super buu would beat kid buu. I also think Mystic Gohan would beat kid buu but that is irrelevant. However here is my argument. As a scan above says Goku said that super buu would completely destroy him and vegeta. He also seemed to be scared when he turned SSJ3 when he went against buutanks but thats not super buu so ignore it. But Goku said that if he could go full power ssj3 he could beat kid buu. He thought that he would lose against Super Buu.

That is an awesome point but within this scenario Super Buu has no absorptions which means he would be at base level and Kid Buu was a danger to everyone it took a Spirit Bomb to truly destroy him and Goku probably was holding back against Kid Buu but Kid Buu pretty much almost killed him during the courses of their fight Goku didn`t know how capable Kid Buu was.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why do people keep arguing that Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu, when there are scans proving that isn't the case?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep arguing that Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu, when there are scans proving that isn't the case?

Exactly. It's because the anime says he is (and it was a translation error, it was supposed to just say he was the most dangerous form, which is very different). Kid Buu is the most evil form of Buu, literally pure unadulterated evil, but obviously more evil doesn't necessarily mean more powerful- personally I'd say Frieza was more evil than Cell but he wasn't anywhere near as strong.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: Thank you. My freind keeps saying that Kid Buu would stomp no absorbstions super buu.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ssjlozza said:

@randumo24 said:

Exactly. It's because the anime says he is (and it was a translation error, it was supposed to just say he was the most dangerous form, which is very different). Kid Buu is the most evil form of Buu, literally pure unadulterated evil, but obviously more evil doesn't necessarily mean more powerful- personally I'd say Frieza was more evil than Cell but he wasn't anywhere near as strong.

I actually think Cell was more evil. Frieza was interested in power, as in a ruler. Cell was only interested in destroying things. Especially after he returned after blowing himself up. He said it was his destiny to destroy the universe.(Obviously Gohan had something to say about that)

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid buu...is a vicious fighter. SuperBuu wouldn't understand what he's up against.

Kid buu wins this.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By reaverlation

Super Buu stomps hard

Majuub stomps hard

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blade_R

While I think Kid buu could win due to him being so vicious and relentlessness I believe super buu is stronger

majuub should beat Buuhan

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dratini1331

@reaverlation said:

Super Buu stomps hard

Majuub stomps hard

What feats does he have to suggest he's capable of fighting buuhan? I can't recall anything special from him.

EDIT: Misread it sorry.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Round 1. Kid Buu

Round 2. I'd say Super Buu.

Jmarshmallow

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Heinrich7

@russellmania77: Mystic Gohan is the most Powerful unfused Character in DBZ. SSJ3 would be slaughtered by Super Buu. Goku even stated that to Vegeta.

The fusion Saga had the most powerful characters in the series(Regarding GT and SSJG).

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Well the word "hard" appeared due to phone auto-corrector.Majuub should still stomp Buuhan as Majuub was able to fight Super Baby Vegeta easily and Baby Vegeta is >= to Buuhan as Goku said that was the strongest Ki he ever felt

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu takes Round 1

I recall Majubb being the strongest incarnation of Buu so he takes Round 2. But realistically GT isn't canon so Majubb shouldn't even exist. lol

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dratini1331

@reaverlation: eh, that's the same weak sauce that people spout about Goku GT base being > SSj3 Z. He doesn't have the feats to corroborate that, and it's partly why GT is pretty bad.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By reaverlation

@dratini1331: Neither does SSJ4 Goku over SSJ Vegito but by Old Kai's words,he says that SSJ4 Goku was the strongest Ki he ever felt and that includes Vegito. Till Super 17 saga and up,GT was being pretty consistent but yeah take it as you will then :/

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidnazo: @blade_r: @jmarshmallow: @darthaznable: Would love to know how Kid Buu would stand a chance against Super Buu

He's a pain to fight in Budokai. LOL

I did some looking and apparently Super Buu is said to be the strongest. Kid Buu was the most dangerous. Idk though. DBZ is so confusing with power levels. It's just common for us to assume the last transformation would be the strongest but apparently not here.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Yeah Buu saga broke that tradition of DBZ lol.But yes Super Buu stomps Kid Buu hard :)

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Heinrich7

@darthaznable said:

@reaverlation said:

@liquidnazo: @blade_r: @jmarshmallow: @darthaznable: Would love to know how Kid Buu would stand a chance against Super Buu

He's a pain to fight in Budokai. LOL

I did some looking and apparently Super Buu is said to be the strongest. Kid Buu was the most dangerous. Idk though. DBZ is so confusing with power levels. It's just common for us to assume the last transformation would be the strongest but apparently not here.

Characters like Super Buu and Ultimate Gohan are far beyond Kid Buu. But Kid Buu is driven by pure rage. He has no sophistication. So yes He would be considered more threatening.

Kid would technically be Majin Buu just really pissed off and having a fit body type. Only wanting to kill.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DarthAznable
No Caption Provided

Scans for those who are confused. Kid Buu is basically the 1st form of Buu.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By russellmania77
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Why Kid Buu would stand a chance against Super Buu?

Because he's much more dangerous of course. IMO, feats, statements, and DBZ logic would all suggest that Kid Buu > Super Buu.

Jmarshmallow

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@reaverlation said:

I know base super buu is stronger but I think Kid buu could put up a fight, like I don't think it would be a complete stomp.

I still think he'd win. Better showings imo.

I think in the end he would win too but I think Kid buu could put up a fight, personally without candy beam or absorption I don't see how either could permanently put each other down, we know kid buu can survive being on a planet when it explodes from his own attack, and I have never seen base super buu dish out that kind of attack, although IMO he should be able to do it ive never had a reason to believe that base super buu can generate an energy attack as powerful as the one that ended up destroying kid buu in the end. Maybe he could but idk.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@darthaznable said:

@blade_r said:

@reaverlation said:

I know base super buu is stronger but I think Kid buu could put up a fight, like I don't think it would be a complete stomp.

I still think he'd win. Better showings imo.

I think in the end he would win too but I think Kid buu could put up a fight, personally without candy beam or absorption I don't see how either could permanently put each other down, we know kid buu can survive being on a planet when it explodes from his own attack, and I have never seen base super buu dish out that kind of attack, although IMO he should be able to do it ive never had a reason to believe that base super buu can generate an energy attack as powerful as the one that ended up destroying kid buu in the end. Maybe he could but idk.

Kid Buu might actually be tougher, Super Buu got broken apart more than once. Granted he's taken on more people but still. Kid Buu always seems to be faster(That's just from the game though)

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous. Kid buu is base buu, super buu is kid buu with south Kai absorbed. Super buu stomps round 1. Round 2 is uub, who is a reincarnation of kid buu and thus has the same power plus mr. Buu, a docile fat buu. That power is nothin compared to buutenks, who has buu, south Kai and gotenks power. Super buu stomps both rounds :]