Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I have know idea who this HurrDurr guy is. I'll say Kid buu until someone clarifies why he would lose.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ximpossibrux

Stomp, Kid Buu went toe to toe with a SSJ3 and won.

Hirudergarn punched Goku square in the face and the shockwaves destroyed the city, but all Goku did was smile and say "struck a nerve"

Then Hirudergarn proceeded to get fisted with a Dragon Fist and die.

Kid Buu wins.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Kid Buu. He could regenerate from an atom.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By terry2012

@XImpossibruX: This

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Exactly

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By niBBit

The movies are PIS and here's why: Hirudegarn one-shotted Gotenks SSJ3 and was pummeling Mystic Gohan and as any respectable DBZ fan knows Mystic Gohan>>>Goku SSJ3 by far, yet Goku tanked a couple of punshes in the face and it barely did anything, then he managed to defeat Hirudegarn by an HAX attack called Dragon Fist. Goku in the movies is alot more powerfull than in the canon series as proven in movie 12 and 13. Since Hirudegarn beat up Mystic Gohan and Gotenks SSJ3 he should defeat Kid Buu.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eatmore_payless

HIRDU-MY-FRIGGIN-A$$ dont know this stupid fly thing

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@niBBit: But we never saw Kid Buu fight Mystic Gohan or Gotenks, because they had already been beaten by a lower Buu form. I would have to say that Mystic Gohan is a bit closer to SSJ3 Goku than you are saying, even though I still think he is stronger. The issue is that Kid Buu was toying with SSJ3 Goku and Vegita for like 90% of the battle. So getting a reading on how strong they are compared to each other is difficult, also, you do have Kid Buu's regeneration to contend with.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By JohnnyWalker

buu CURMBSTOMP

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By niBBit

@Man_of_Miracles: Mystic Gohan will pummel Kid buu to no ends. Goku SSJ3 was dreading Super Buu on multiple ocassions, you also saw this when they freed everyone inside of Buu from the pods, Goku said to Vegeta:

Goku: We need to do fusion if we hope to stand a chance.

I will post Anime and Manga scans of this when i have tme, point is on mutiple occasions he didn't want to face Super Buu but was happy and eager to fight against Kid Buu and did some serious damage towards him. I know its a populair believe that people think Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu but this is simply false. Kibito Kai may have said it but if you watch the show.... East Supreme Kai should't be listed to....Krillin would be better. That guy made so many mistakes and overlooked so many things its shamefull expeccially since he's a Kai. he saiying that Kid Buu is stronger doesn't mean that much and if you put things together like Goku being afraid of Super Buu and was tossed aside like nothing by Buutenks witch Mystic Gohan fought and did FAR better then you're beginning to see the holes.

Goku in the Manga when he faced Fat Buu he promissed him that if he waied an eaven greater fighter than him will aprouch him (Gotenks). When Gotenks (base) fought against Fat Buu he got beaten up yes but he did a little better than Gohan or Dabura did when they faced Fat Buu and those fighters ar in the SSJ2 lvls, now an Gotenks SSJ or SSJ2 (Post RoSaT) would be more than enough to finish Fat Buu never mind SSJ3 who was fighting toe to toe with Super Buu. Goku SSJ3 isn;t the strongest in the DBZ universe....hell even Akira himself stated that Mystic Gohan is THE strongest unfused Z Fighter there is, Goku would get pummeld by Gotenks SSJ3 and Mystic Gohan.

In the fight with Kid Buu, Goku himself stated that if he was full power and wnrt all-out in the beginning of the fight he could have killed him but he let the fight drag on so Vegeta could have a shot, so Kid Buu and Goku SSJ3 are in the same PL area. Even if you watcht he fight again there where plenty of times where Goku was dominating him and actually hurting him *DBZ - 266 Minute Of Desperation* and others. Kid Buu however has some insane regen and seems he doesn't run out of energy so if Goku decides to fight him and waits it out than kid Buu in the long run will win but like i said before if Goku goes all-out from the beginning then Kid Buu dies.

If i have time i will post the Anime and Manga scans and regarding DBZ battles you find Animevice a better place to discuss DBZ battles (scans included) than Comicvine.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KnightRise

@niBBit: You know what you're talking about

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@niBBit: I think Kid Buu is stronger than first form Super Buu, but not Super Buu when he had absorbed the others.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@niBBit: Also I agree that Mystic Gohan is the strongest. Unfortunately Gohan is kind of an idiot, which is how he got absorbed by Gotenks Buu. Regardless you are correct that DBZ is full of plot holes, and also that the movies (which are non-canon) do not mix correctly with the series at all. Mostly I think it would be a good fight because of Kid Buu's regeneration and seemingly endless supply of energy.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By niBBit

@Man_of_Miracles: Like is said before Goku on multiple occasions was afraid to face Super Buu even when Vegeta tagged along with him, suggesting fusion to Vegeta in order to take him, yet fought Kid Buu evenly, but if you still think Kid Bu>Super Buu you may :)

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@niBBit: I will have to check out Animevice

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By niBBit

@Man_of_Miracles: Ohw yes DBZ is my favorite Anime and i think alot of people downplay DBZ alot but....the plotholes....omg so many :) I have some tread under the same name on Animevice you can check those out :)

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nishi99

I think Hirdudergarn would likey win because he beat Gohan and Gohan beat Superbuu.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

I'll check it out for sure. And I will concede Super Buu> Kid Buu

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Kid Buu he just turns him into a giant piece of candy.

Avatar image for shrirammukundan
shrirammukundan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shrirammukundan

Kid buu blitzes and destroys planet.

Seriously Hirudegarn is damn slow.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Kid Buu.

OutFoxxed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OutFoxxed

Kid Buu would probably get bored and planetbust.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By JamesKM716

Kid Buu slaughterstomps

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUU

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Laurcus

The first few posts kind of hurt my brain, but they're old enough that I won't directly address them. I do want to clarify though, Hirudegarn beating Gohan and SS3 Gotenks isn't PIS. The Goku from Wrath of the Dragon is in the middle of the time skip, not the same as Goku from the Kid Buu fight.

People really need to stop forgetting that Saiyans get stronger after every fight, because healing from a major injury increases power level. Goku was weaker than Gohan and Gotenks, but I firmly believe he surpassed them by the end of DBZ. This is shown by his fight with Uub, his fight with Hirudegarn, and many of his fights in GT. If Uub is truly as powerful as Kid Buu, Goku would have had to get 400 times stronger to keep up with him in base form. And based on the statement that Rildo is 5 times stronger than Buu, he is worth at least 2000 base form Gokus from the Buu saga, yet Goku was easily outmatching him as SS1. So a little division tells us that to be equal with Rildo, Goku would have needed to get at least 250 times stronger by the start of GT. Regardless of how the exact numbers work out, it's clear that Goku's power continues to grow at an incredible rate.

Anywho, on to the fight. Buu stomps, but probably not for the reasons people think. Hirudegarn isn't slow, he managed to take Super Saiyans easily. He is also clearly a lot more powerful than Kid Buu. But there's two problems with him. Intense emotions drain his energy. Kid Buu is practically all intense emotions, he's almost pure rage. That gives him a huge advantage. Also, Hirudegarn lacks energy attacks, which seem to be almost required to defeat Buu. I personally believe that enough physical damage would wear him down eventually, (this is shown in Super Buu vs Vegito, and Good Buu vs Kid Buu) but I don't think Hirudegarn would live that long due to Buu taking perfect advantage of his Achilles heel.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By throughmyeyez

According to most power level basings, Hirdudergarn is leagues above all the Buus, on par with Vegito; who himself obliterated the strongest form of Buu(Gohan Buu). There is absolutely no way Kid Buu would stand a chance against Hirdudergarn. Mystic Gohan by himself or Goku SSJ3 could defeat Kid Buu, as well as his many forms.

SSJ2 Vegito >> Hirdudergarn >> Gohan Buu >> Janemba >> Gotenks Buu >> Mystic Gohan >> Goku SSJ3 >> Kid Buu

Gap is huge

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By demifiendninja
@niBBit said:

@Man_of_Miracles: Mystic Gohan will pummel Kid buu to no ends. Goku SSJ3 was dreading Super Buu on multiple ocassions, you also saw this when they freed everyone inside of Buu from the pods, Goku said to Vegeta:

I will post Anime and Manga scans of this when i have tme, point is on mutiple occasions he didn't want to face Super Buu but was happy and eager to fight against Kid Buu and did some serious damage towards him. I know its a populair believe that people think Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu but this is simply false. Kibito Kai may have said it but if you watch the show.... East Supreme Kai should't be listed to....Krillin would be better. That guy made so many mistakes and overlooked so many things its shamefull expeccially since he's a Kai. he saiying that Kid Buu is stronger doesn't mean that much and if you put things together like Goku being afraid of Super Buu and was tossed aside like nothing by Buutenks witch Mystic Gohan fought and did FAR better then you're beginning to see the holes.

Goku in the Manga when he faced Fat Buu he promissed him that if he waied an eaven greater fighter than him will aprouch him (Gotenks). When Gotenks (base) fought against Fat Buu he got beaten up yes but he did a little better than Gohan or Dabura did when they faced Fat Buu and those fighters ar in the SSJ2 lvls, now an Gotenks SSJ or SSJ2 (Post RoSaT) would be more than enough to finish Fat Buu never mind SSJ3 who was fighting toe to toe with Super Buu. Goku SSJ3 isn;t the strongest in the DBZ universe....hell even Akira himself stated that Mystic Gohan is THE strongest unfused Z Fighter there is, Goku would get pummeld by Gotenks SSJ3 and Mystic Gohan.

In the fight with Kid Buu, Goku himself stated that if he was full power and wnrt all-out in the beginning of the fight he could have killed him but he let the fight drag on so Vegeta could have a shot, so Kid Buu and Goku SSJ3 are in the same PL area. Even if you watcht he fight again there where plenty of times where Goku was dominating him and actually hurting him *DBZ - 266 Minute Of Desperation* and others. Kid Buu however has some insane regen and seems he doesn't run out of energy so if Goku decides to fight him and waits it out than kid Buu in the long run will win but like i said before if Goku goes all-out from the beginning then Kid Buu dies.

If i have time i will post the Anime and Manga scans and regarding DBZ battles you find Animevice a better place to discuss DBZ battles (scans included) than Comicvine.

im agree with this, except that  i cant find the huge difference between SS3 goku and gohan like people say at the end of DBZ. 

in the hiduregarn fight goku has trained very hard and i put him a slight better tan gohan.
throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By throughmyeyez

@demifiendninja said:

@niBBit said:

im agree with this, except that i cant find the huge difference between SS3 goku and gohan like people say at the end of DBZ. in the hiduregarn fight goku has trained very hard and i put him a slight better tan gohan.

You don't know what you're talking about. That movie isn't cannon; clearly showing you're lack of DBZ knowledge.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By demifiendninja
@throughmyeyez: i know thats no cannon but we are using  Hirudegarn here so lets use the goku who fought him too and i see him a little stronger than emo gohan
ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ancient_god

Buu absorbs him now is time to create new DB characters, how look like they

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how Hirudergarn would deal with Buu's absorption ability or candy beam, or his excessive playing/taunting.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be locked also

Buu

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kingant27
flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: @ancient_god: @shrirammukundan: @pistolwhip1: @imthedamnbatman: @ximpossibrux:

No, no and no -_-

> Kid buu is weaker than ssj3 goku.

> mystic Gohan is stronger than ssj3 goku and superbuu.

>it can travel from dimensions and is also magical in nature.

>faster than gohan.

>Hirudergarn defeated mystic Gohan,ssj 2 vegeta.

>ssj3 Goku won with a non canon move the dragon fist

This is a freaking huge gap is power level, mystic Gohan was capable of defeating superbuu( goten, trunks and piccolo absorbed)

In no way is kid buu that strong

Avatar image for fearreaperredux
FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet my money on Kid Buu, he Goku more trouble than Hirudegarn did.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WhatamIseeing

Hirudegarn would have beat Goku Gohan Gotenks and Vegeta at the same time if not for them figuring out Hirudegarns ability and he still almost won. Yet people think Kid Buu who will never figure it out can beat Hirudegarn.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu absorbs? Lol

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

Hirdudergarn stomps.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hirdudergarn power is inconsistent

The creator of the movies Takao Koyama is an idiot, he complained about Battles of the Gods because according to him Broly is the most powerful character in the verse he also stated that he diminishes the power of vegeta for him not to compete with Goku because Kakaroto should always beat the villain main.

Takao Koyama sucks!

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/07/07/takao-koyamas-thoughts-on-battle-of-gods/

https://comicbook.com/anime/2017/09/21/dragon-ball-z-movies-vegeta-weak-nerfed/

savior-servant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, he didn't say broly was the strongest in an actual manner but rather just sarcastic but he did say he had the most potential

hirdudergarn. even ultimate gohan couldn't solo

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hirdugen should win, but I don’t think it’s a stomp. His feats are kinda inconsistent (apparently being stronger than Ultimate Gohan, but Goku managed to kill him)

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hirdugen should win, but I don’t think it’s a stomp. His feats are kinda inconsistent (apparently being stronger than Ultimate Gohan, but Goku managed to kill him)

Explain how exactly would Hirdugen make it pass Kid Buu's Regen? It doesn't matter if you are stronger than boo...if you can't kill him then this fight last until Kid boo just decides to absorb him like everyone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@mygod000: By blasting him apart. Buu is not going to absorb something that big lol.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, or Kid Buu if he can hit Hirudegarn with the transmutation ray or absorb him.

Avatar image for meandyourgirl69
MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: kid buu never showed the ability to transmutate people.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: By blasting him apart. Buu is not going to absorb something that big lol.

headcanon since Boo can stretch his body to almost any size.

a small piece of him was stretch to be the size of a human.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu eventually wins. Hirudegarn doesn’t have much proof he could get through Buu’s regeneration. Did that thing ever use a ki attack besides like a mouth blast or something?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor said:

Buu eventually wins. Hirudegarn doesn’t have much proof he could get through Buu’s regeneration. Did that thing ever use a ki attack besides like a mouth blast or something?

nope all he used was Fire attack which Even Vegeta was able to somewhat take.

I agree there is no proof he can get throw Hirudegarn Defensive.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Kid Buu.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mee09

Hirudegarn also has regeneration and is MUCH more powerful than Kid Buu. What people seem to have forgetten is that Hirudegarn one shot Ultimate Gohan with just his imperfect legs. SSJ3 was stronger than Ultimate Gohan in the movie. SSJ3 Goku was notably the strongest Saiyan in all of the DBZ movies. With that being said I have been saying for years that by actual feats and not character statements that were made while Super Buu had absorbed Gohan. That SSJ3 Goku was actually stronger than or JUST under Ultimate Gohan in the main canon but that is beside the point.

Because of Kid Buu's far superior regeneration I'm not really sure how the fight would turn out. Kid Buu's Magic will not work on Hirudegarn as he is somewhat magical himself and is far more powerful. He's also gigantic. The Majin's aren't known for turning giant things into candy. They probably could but generally don't. I don't think the especially unintelligent Kid Buu would even think of turning Hirudegarn into candy here. Regardless I don't think Hirudegarn has enough attack power to incinerate Buu like Goku's SSJ Spirit Bomb did. Kid Buu will however eventually destroy the planet and I don't know if Hirudegarn will survive it.