Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Evil Buu demolished Mr. Buu

Kid Buu had a rough time fighting Mr. Buu

Evil Buu is stronger in my opinion, even if just by the smallest of portions.

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren’t they literally the same thing?

Both are the pure evil side of Buu...

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shintoki

this thread is pure cringe

Mr boo = dai kaioshin absorbed in top of south kaioshin

buff boo = south kaioken absorbed

mr boo > buff boo > kid boo

grey boo is just a mr boo with most of his powers. evil killshot

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Hajduk  Online

Evil Boo only had half of Majin Boo's power. When the fat pink one split in half between good and evil, so did his power.

Super Boo got back up to full power, but then dropped down when he lost his absorbtions.

Pure Boo has the full power of a base Majin Boo. Evil Boo had half the power of Majin Boo with Kaioshin absorbtions. I don't believe the Kaioshin absorbtions equal even half of Boo's own power, so the chibi Boo should win imo.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah I'm pretty sure Kid Buu wins.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Boo only had half of Majin Boo's power. When the fat pink one split in half between good and evil, so did his power.

Super Boo got back up to full power, but then dropped down when he lost his absorbtions.

Pure Boo has the full power of a base Majin Boo. Evil Boo had half the power of Majin Boo with Kaioshin absorbtions. I don't believe the Kaioshin absorbtions equal even half of Boo's own power, so the chibi Boo should win imo.

it was most. not half.

so majority of Boo/dai kaioshin/south kaioshin power (grey boo) < baseform boo?. hmm something sounds wrong

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shintoki

@amendment50 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure Kid Buu wins.

resure yourself then as base boo has no chance of winning

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Hajduk  Online

@shintoki: If Evil Boo took 60% and Good Boo took 40% then it could make sense. Mr Boo is obviously still very strong so it's not like he lost everything. Basically Kid Boo should be more then only half as strong as the original Fat Boo.

It gets very confusing...

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
Saiyan_Prince510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu Wins without too much trouble. Kid Buu=Ssj3 Goku>>Fat Buu>>Evil Buu>>Good Buu.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shintoki

@saiyan_prince510 said:

Kid Buu loses without too much trouble. Kid Buu=Ssj3 Goku>>Fat Buu>>Evil Buu>>Good Buu.

your scaling is nonsense for one simple reason

so base boo = SS3 goku >Mr boo (dai/south kaioshin) > base boo by your logic?. and fixed

and fun fact, goku stated he could the beat the shit out of base boo at fullpower. so........

Goku SS3 fullpower > Mr boo (dai/south kaioshin) or pre split in short > Base boo

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shintoki

@the_hajduk said:

@shintoki: If Evil Boo took 60% and Good Boo took 40% then it could make sense. Mr Boo is obviously still very strong so it's not like he lost everything. Basically Kid Boo should be more then only half as strong as the original Fat Boo.

It gets very confusing...

if it were that percent, it wouldnt be so one sided

and again, you are asking base boo to be stronger than most of his powers in top of daio/south kaioshin ones. It just makes no sense

base boo simply lose

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
Saiyan_Prince510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: Goku never went full power in SSj3, in his fight with Kid Buu they where equal unlike against Pre split Buu where Goku had the upper hand and already said he could had beaten him without going full power.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: Goku never went full power in SSj3, in his fight with Kid Buu they where equal unlike against Pre split Buu where Goku had the upper hand and already said he could had beaten him without going full power.

he never says he could beat mr boo if he went fullpower afaik. more like if he wanted to?

and goku should have been in fullpower against mr boo even if he was holding back for two reasons. he was in his halo/spirit form where he had less physical restrictions and he touch upon this when he mentions that the afterlie is different from earth. and he had no energy loss by then.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu was stronger iirc.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By alextheboss

@shintoki: Kid Buu was stated to be stronger than full power Fat Buu. The fat kai made him weaker. Evil Buu was stated to be weaker than full power Fat Buu. Kid Buu&gt;Evil Buu.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shintoki

@alextheboss said:

@shintoki: Kid Buu was stated to be stronger than full power Fat Buu. The fat kai made him weaker. Evil Buu was stated to be weaker than full power Fat Buu. Kid Buu&gt;Evil Buu.

not this shit again. it was stated he was the most dangerous. not the strongest

mr boo who fought base boo was just dai kaioshin Boo without base/south kaioshin in it.

this is supported by the fact we only see daio kaioshin in mr boo in DBS manga. and south kaioshin was removed by Boo when he was returning to his base from super

evil boo was stated to have the most of mr boo power pre the split into super boo etc.

unless base boo 100% > Most of that + daio/south kaion ones. < which is a wank btw. it aint happening

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shintoki

@silentnightz said:

I swear Kid Buu is the strongest buu. Wasn’t Super Buu stronger than Evil and Majin? Someone explain to me...

No. that was false. it was stated he was the most dangerous not strongest.

Super boo is just base boo (or unofficially known as kid boo despite not being a kid who wtf came up with this fan term) in control of his absorbed forms instead of dai kaioshin

mr boo = super boo.

Evil boo = most of super/mr boo power > base boo. base boo is the most wanked character in DBZ btw

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki:

That's not the line I'm talking about. Stop talking all high and mighty when you clearly don't know what you are talking about. The specifically said Fat Buu was weaker than kid Buu, obviously kid Buu wasn't the strongest out of all the Buus.

mr boo who fought base boo was just dai kaioshin Boo without base/south kaioshin in it.

this is supported by the fact we only see daio kaioshin in mr boo in DBS manga. and south kaioshin was removed by Boo when he was returning to his base from super

Show me the scan of only seeing daio kaioshin in mr Buu in the DBS manga, I don't remember that. And Buu never expelled the south kaioshin, he was just reverting back to his original form, so he turned into buff buu and then back into kid buu.

evil boo was stated to have the most of mr boo power pre the split into super boo etc.

unless base boo 100% > Most of that + daio/south kaion ones. < which is a wank btw. it aint happening

Your problem is the math you are using is actually Super Buu's strength. Super Buu and Fat Buu are esentially the same thing. They have the exact same people inside of them, but Super Buu is the only one using their full power, while Fat Buu is restricted by his good nature.

Mr. Buu<Evil Buu<Fat Buu<kid Buu<Super Buu

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shintoki

@alextheboss said:

@shintoki:

That's not the line I'm talking about. Stop talking all high and mighty when you clearly don't know what you are talking about. The specifically said Fat Buu was weaker than kid Buu, obviously kid Buu wasn't the strongest out of all the Buus.

Show me the scan of only seeing daio kaioshin in mr Buu in the DBS manga, I don't remember that. And Buu never expelled the south kaioshin, he was just reverting back to his original form, so he turned into buff buu and then back into kid buu.

Your problem is the math you are using is actually Super Buu's strength. Super Buu and Fat Buu are esentially the same thing. They have the exact same people inside of them, but Super Buu is the only one using their full power, while Fat Buu is restricted by his good nature.

funny you said that since you quoted a part of a whole response to that LINE just to say that's not the line i'm talking about.

you seem so salty dude. here let me quote this:

mr boo pre split =/= mr boo post split.

try again. btw im not strawmaning you. i was just adding a general counter to base boo misconceptions alongside responding to yours "the line"

-------------------------------------

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Loading Video...
  1. Boo doesnt control what he shapeshift into. regardless whether weaker or stronger than him as boo adapts to the strongest absorbed
  2. saying boo can is headcanon
  3. we see that boo can control his insides therefore deciding whether to keep the ones absorbed or not
  4. he reverted back to Buff boo which is south kaioshin boo. there was no reason for him to if south kaioshin was in mr boo

conclusion: boo exild south kaioshin to the kaioshins afterlife.

dude. you just acknowledged that mr boo pre split = super boo.......and Yes. he is held by his personality since he doesnt go cray cray like base boo but he still has the same power as superboo . plus, mr boo is not a GOOD NATURED pre split.

Base boo < buff boo <?> evil boo < mr boo = super boo

Loading Video...

in fact. mr boo is more intelligent than super boo.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By alextheboss

@shintoki:

funny you said that since you quoted a part of a whole response to that LINE just to say that's not the line i'm talking about.

You aren't making any sense. I quotes a part of the response because I was breaking your post down into segments to respond to each part separately so it is easier to keep track of.

try again. btw im not strawmaning you. i was just adding a general counter to base boo misconceptions alongside responding to yours "the line"

There is a misconception that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu, but there is not a misconception that Kid Buu is stronger than Fat Buu.

1. Boo doesnt control what he shapeshift into. regardless whether weaker or stronger than him as boo adapts to the strongest absorbed
  3. we see that boo can control his insides therefore deciding whether to keep the ones absorbed or not
  4. he reverted back to Buff boo which is south kaioshin boo. there was no reason for him to if south kaioshin was in mr boo

I never said Buu controls what he shapeshifts into. When he got Fat Buu ripped out of him he lost all of the kais power.

dude. you just acknowledged that mr boo pre split = super boo.......and Yes. he is held by his personality since he doesnt go cray cray like base boo but he still has the same power as superboo . plus, mr boo is not a GOOD NATURED pre split.

Their latent power is equal, but Fat Buu can't access it all. If Fat Buu had his limiters removes he would be stronger than Kid Buu, but with the limiters he is weaker.

good Buu<evil Buu<fat Buu (evil Buu+ good Buu)<kid Buu<buff Buu (kid Buu + south kaioshin)<super Buu (kid Buu + south kaioshin + grand kaioshin)

What part of that shows Mr. Buu being smarter than Super Buu? Super Buu would have done the same thing.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu

MajinPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki:

You aren't making any sense. I quotes a part of the response because I was breaking your post down into segments to respond to each part separately so it is easier to keep track of.

There is a misconception that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu, but there is not a misconception that Kid Buu is stronger than Fat Buu.

I never said Buu controls what he shapeshifts into. When he got Fat Buu ripped out of him he lost all of the kais power.

Their latent power is equal, but Fat Buu can't access it all. If Fat Buu had his limiters removes he would be stronger than Kid Buu, but with the limiters he is weaker.

good Buu<evil Buu<fat Buu (evil Buu+ good Buu)<kid Buu<buff Buu (kid Buu + south kaioshin)<super Buu (kid Buu + north kai + south kaioshin + grand kaioshin)

What part of that shows Mr. Buu being smarter than Super Buu? Super Buu would have done the same thing.

that's fine but sometimes people misquote me lol. so just making sure

which chubby boo?, pre split or post split?. because if latter, then i can agree if former then nope

what are those limiters?, please let it not be the "personality" thing.

good Buu<evil Buu<fat Buu (evil Buu+ good Buu)<kid Buu<buff Buu (kid Buu + south kaioshin)<super Buu (kid Buu + north kai + south kaioshin + grand kaioshin)

Boo post split < base boo =< Evil Boo 60+ of base boo power at least. + Dai/south kaioshin 60+. < Boo pre split <= super boo.

correct me if im wrong, but did boo absorb north kai?, like legit absorb him, im confused.

it was used to show that mr Boo is not good natured as some claim him to be. and it should be obvious that super boo is "dumber" than mr boo.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shintoki

still Grey boo

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kidbuu

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base boo wankers have nothing to say beside spam kidbuu, what a pity.

still grey boo FTW

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki:

what are those limiters?, please let it not be the "personality" thing.

I'm pretty sure it isn't just his personality, the grand supreme kai's power was actually suppressing his. Also his fat body hindered his fighting ability a bit, as when he became Super Buu Piccolo mentioned how his power was more suited for combat.

correct me if im wrong, but did boo absorb north kai?, like legit absorb him, im confused.

I think I added him by accident. He absorbed south supereme kai and grand supreme kai iirc.

it was used to show that mr Boo is not good natured as some claim him to be. and it should be obvious that super boo is "dumber" than mr boo.

Where is it obvious?

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current DBS Buu>Buuhan>Buutenks>Super Buu>Evil Buu>Kid Buu>Fat Buu

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't compare there showings against good buu. Kid buu clearly plays around in character. Vegeta also destroyed a portion of his body but we know he isn't a match for kid buu. Kid buu fought on par with ssj 3 goku who stomped fat buu prior to the split. That makes me believe kid buu is stronger.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

@shintoki said:
@saiyan_prince510 said:

he never says he could beat mr boo if he went fullpower afaik. more like if he wanted to?

and goku should have been in fullpower against mr boo even if he was holding back for two reasons. he was in his halo/spirit form where he had less physical restrictions and he touch upon this when he mentions that the afterlie is different from earth. and he had no energy loss by then.

He did just before fighting Kid Buu.

No Caption Provided

For the record Goku admitted he wasn't holding back against kid buu.

EDIT: I misread what you said. Whether or not goku was suppressed as ssj3 doesn't really matter. He wasn't having a hard time with buu and could have beaten him whenever.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@shintoki said:
@saiyan_prince510 said:

He did just before fighting Kid Buu.

No Caption Provided

For the record Goku admitted he wasn't holding back against kid buu.

EDIT: I misread what you said. Whether or not goku was suppressed as ssj3 doesn't really matter. He wasn't having a hard time with buu and could have beaten him whenever.

Goku also wasnt at fullpower when figting base boo and deformed back once he tried to go fullpower and stated he could finish boo off if he did.

SSIII goku > base boo/mr boo pre split.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

@shintoki: No. Goku said he was trying everything he could to beat kid buu. He might have been able to kill him the same way Piccolo killed Raditz if he had time to gather up KI for one big attack to beat Buu (which is why Vegeta tried to hold him off). But he couldn't gather the KI in his living body. According to Goku it was Buu who was dragging the fight out, because he was having fun.

No Caption Provided

Kid Buu was stronger than Goku during the Buu saga.

LordOfWrath200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LordOfWrath200

Gray Evil Boo probably wins this

Strongest Boo:

1- Super Gohan Boo

2- Super Gotenks Boo

3- Super Buff Boo (South Absorbed)

4- Super Boo (Good Boo + Evil Boo)

5- Gray Boo (70% Of Fat Boo)

6- Kid Boo (no kai influence at all)

7- Good Boo (30% Of Fat Boo also weakest)

Obviously current DBS Good Boo / Fit Boo is stronger than all incarnations of boo since this boo had years of offscreen training

-Kid Boo is the most evil boo, also most dangerous cus it has no conscious

-Gray Evil Boo is the other half of Fat Boo when fat boo went full power and split into two separate forms. Good Boo form had at least 30% of Fat Boo power while Gray Evil Boo had at least 70% of fat boo power. So gray evil Boo was much stronger than good boo. While good boo couldn’t even last 1 minute against Gray Evil Boo and was quickly overwhelmed and eaten. Good Boo managed to perform better against Kid Boo and lasted a few minutes longer than he did against Gray Evil Boo.

So basically Kid Boo is not strongest boo. It is the most evil, having no concious. While other forms of Boo like Fat Boo, Super Boo, and Fused Super Boo versions could be reasoned with and still had a conscious. They wanted a challenge and therefore could be stalled or entertained. Kid Boo was a incarnation of chaos and destruction and wanted nothing more than to destroy everything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu wins

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pure Evil Buu is probably my favorite incarnation of the character, but he likely loses here.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 takenstew22  Moderator  Online

Finally watched the Buu Saga.

Kid Buu wins.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Buu he was f**king up the game

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s hard to tell because Gray Buu isn’t exactly a character with a lot of feats or scaling but: he’s got Kid Buu, South Supreme Kai, and Grand Supreme Kai inside of him. We know that South Supreme Kai was going to kill Kid Buu with his raw strength and that’s why Kid Buu activated an instinctual failsafe and absorbed him to become Buff Buu. We also know that Grand Supreme Kai, by using his “incredible abilities” tricked Buu into thinking he was in another South Supreme Kai situation. Majin Buu (the fat one) is a very weird character in terms of power. When he’s calm, he’s shown he’s stronger than Buu Saga Super Saiyan 2s, but his power seems to grow quite a bit the more he’s angered. This is most likely because of the Grand Supreme Kai weakening his mind to a childlike state, as that’s what Supreme Kai said happened. Super Buu and Gray Buu seem to be able to access the true power of Buu + the Supreme Kais without the need to become angry.

So if you want to base it on some scaling from having South Supreme Kai and Grand Supreme Kai, Gray Buu could be able to win. He’s very aggressive and fights lethally just like Kid Buu.

If you want to go by definable feats and much more solid scaling, Kid Buu should take this.

Shintokise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you are comparing this

Loading Video...

to this

Loading Video...

I think we know whose performance is better

takenstew22