• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
#51 Posted by Crimson Dominion (451 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"Dam man, your insults just come out of no where. Makes me laugh all the time. Thank you for the smile you bring me every time i see you. I realized why the mods never banned you, because your amusing to them and to us. Your entertainment.
"
Now you see was it that bad to admit that? now everybody is happy it was a good thing to admit it.now that's a good boy (or girl) you know what heres a cookie.
"
.....you really don't understand what that meant, do you?
"

It's ok Hedatary, let's just pretend that he actually knows what he's doing right now while he's spell checking his posts to make sure we dont have a single flaw to pick at, because you know thats why he's taking so long to come back with these fifth grade disses"
LMAO it only takes me seconds unlike you guys my brain works fast.and don't get jealous cause i can insult people and you can't.and let me ask you a question when was the last time you shut off your computer?
"

how about I ask you a better one...when was the last time you turned on your brain?"
Makes no sense what so ever.''when was the last time you turned on your brain'' god... you suck you know what just run off to google and look up jokes
"

what like you? Hahaha, you think that I would actually waste my time explaining something to you? Knock Knock jokes are about the tip of your philosophical reach, if you can actually throw something out there that can actually do someone some emotional damage, then ok. You? I read you like a book already, you're just a bundle of insecurity trying to make people laugh with stupid threads on a wiki site about comic books. You use big five letter words to seem like you passed middle school, but in reality your parents hate you and you're sisters just some crack whore. Now come on, just cough it up, you got nothing. You;re nervous because of this. Me? I dont care, Im indifferent to what you say, in the words of George Carlin "I have always been willing to put myself at great personal risk for the sake of entertainment. On that note, I have always been willing to put YOU and great personal risk, for the very same reason."  Not that there's anything to personally risk here. Show some maturity, all you did was escalate something that you didnt need to worry about. If you ever get the brown off your nose you can come back and apologize to everyone in this thread who you oh so kindly graced with your insolence."
That's the ownage post for today, folks....
"
He didin't type a joke at all.he sucked i made him cry thats why hes not posting all i asked was ''what do you do for a living'' and he doesn't type.and you call hes jokes ownage? the kid sucked.your just sayin that to be nice but its your choice,your opinion.
"
He's not posting because he's offline......it's very simple. You click on the 'Who's Online" at the top of the page....

He didn't post a joke.....

Thank you for stating that it's my opinion, I'm aware of that."
Yeah anyways im off for a vacation.
"
A private and intimate vacation with his father.
#52 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4445 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Aidenn Fontane Hazel said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Aidenn Fontane Hazel said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"WOW.....you faggots just have no lives don't you?
"

Im sorry did someone say something? because all I heard was this annoying high pitched squeal in the background of my life"
Was i even talking to you? seriously you weren't even apart of this and you come out of no where.and WTF is ''im sorry someone say something'' k first off nobody is talking really its called typing and 2nd you wouldn't hear anything your deaf you got deaf by your mother screaming in your ear everytime she saw your face.LMAO (people that are reading this right now are laughing at you but they wont admit it)
"
if someone had half a third of a brain then they'd know accounts, but hey, if thats how you roll, go ahead, if thats all you got then I guess thats all you got. lmao, people laughing while  they read what YOU wrote? They arent laughing for the reasons you think they are, trust me. Mom lied when she said all the kids were laughing with you buddy. Hedatary and I live for people like you, just got no idea whats going on. You know where you are? You're in the jungle bitch
"
Now you are a faggot.lmao what brought you here seriously? its like you kids are in love with me every battle i post you kids come in to type in it.im i that important in your lives? GOD... you people have no lives.and lmao did i even say your name or something? what got you mad? seriously get off there dicks.everytime u think they post something u think u have to post to.what a faggot...this is suppose to be a battle all you need to do is post the winner and why no need to start a fight.but if you want me to make you go emo thats fine with me man.and just for replying im going to cut your internet and trust me with out the internet your life is over.
"
HAHAHAHAH!!!

Just this very post proves that Ive confused you with just two accounts...what is this, like the CV mental retardation help center? Ok, lets count...so far...Ive used....1, 2....2!!!! 2!!!!! 2!!!!!! Accounts. Did the ! help you out? They say that generally helps out autistics, but I dont know. See, youve been talking to both of them. If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Emo? Do you know what that even means? I dont kno if this'll make you cry but Ive only read about two sentences of what youve written this entire time, and all Ive gotten is severe retardation just flowing out....IM gonna stop now because I dont wanan hurt your feelings or take a 24 hour ban slap, but hey, Im sure a big guy like you can take it...just hold off on the potato chips
"
WTF 2 accounts in one post? OK.... you must make accounts for a living then.you know what i feel sorry for some of you guys so here www.getjobs.com you will finally get a job there i hoped i helped.
"
you definitely helped brighten my evening, I havent been around somebody this stupid in a while...keep it up man, it must be difficult, I know I'd have to try in order to come off as pathetic as you
"
YOU F#CKIN SUCK! you haven't been around somebody stupid in a while? first off im smarter then you 2nd look around you your always with stupid people.im sorry but the stupidness runs in your family and yes so does the fatness to.

let me ask you a question what do you do for a living?
"
How about I call the mods on you and you get banned.
"
Yeah go on snitch.i made this battle for fun but you guys ruin it everytime i make a battle.if you don't like me stay out of my battles don't bother coming next time k.
"
Remeber you suck majesty. And you just started puberty.
#53 Posted by MAJESTY (306 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"Dam man, your insults just come out of no where. Makes me laugh all the time. Thank you for the smile you bring me every time i see you. I realized why the mods never banned you, because your amusing to them and to us. Your entertainment.
"
Now you see was it that bad to admit that? now everybody is happy it was a good thing to admit it.now that's a good boy (or girl) you know what heres a cookie.
"
"

It's ok Hedatary, let's just pretend that he actually knows what he's doing right now while he's spell checking his posts to make sure we dont have a single flaw to pick at, because you know thats why he's taking so long to come back with these fifth grade disses"
LMAO it only takes me seconds unlike you guys my brain works fast.and don't get jealous cause i can insult people and you can't.and let me ask you a question when was the last time you shut off your computer?
"

how about I ask you a better one...when was the last time you turned on your brain?"
Makes no sense what so ever.''when was the last time you turned on your brain'' god... you suck you know what just run off to google and look up jokes
"

what like you? Hahaha, you think that I would actually waste my time explaining something to you? Knock Knock jokes are about the tip of your philosophical reach, if you can actually throw something out there that can actually do someone some emotional damage, then ok. You? I read you like a book already, you're just a bundle of insecurity trying to make people laugh with stupid threads on a wiki site about comic books. You use big five letter words to seem like you passed middle school, but in reality your parents hate you and you're sisters just some crack whore. Now come on, just cough it up, you got nothing. You;re nervous because of this. Me? I dont care, Im indifferent to what you say, in the words of George Carlin "I have always been willing to put myself at great personal risk for the sake of entertainment. On that note, I have always been willing to put YOU and great personal risk, for the very same reason."  Not that there's anything to personally risk here. Show some maturity, all you did was escalate something that you didnt need to worry about. If you ever get the brown off your nose you can come back and apologize to everyone in this thread who you oh so kindly graced with your insolence."
"
He didin't type a joke at all.he sucked i made him cry thats why hes not posting all i asked was ''what do you do for a living'' and he doesn't type.and you call hes jokes ownage? the kid sucked.your just sayin that to be nice but its your choice,your opinion.
"
He's not posting because he's offline......it's very simple. You click on the 'Who's Online" at the top of the page....

"
"
Kid just stop raping your dad let your mom have a turn or something.and you got a lil bit of cum in your mouth from your dads cum.and here *shits* enjoy your food with your gay family.

and don't bother replying cause im not i'll be on vacation.and try not crying cause i owned you and cause im leaving that means no one will shit on you no more.
#54 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4445 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Sparda said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Resonate said:
"Hedatary said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

"

"
"

"
"
Kid just stop raping your dad let your mom have a turn or something.and you got a lil bit of cum in your mouth from your dads cum.and here *shits* enjoy your food with your gay family.

and don't bother replying cause im not i'll be on vacation.and try not crying cause i owned you and cause im leaving that means no one will shit on you no more.
"
Your so lame lock all of majesty threads they are bound to be very stupid.