3. Aayla Secura (CW - Republic)
  4. Quinlan Vos (CW - Republic)
  5. Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
  6. Savage Opress (TCW)
  7. Asajj Ventress (TCW)
  8. Kit Fisto (ROTS)
  9. Plo Koon (ROTS)
  10. Darth Maul (SoD)

CANON: Legends, where it does not conflict with the main canon.

MORALS ON for all characters.

KI-ADI gets rest after each battle.

LOCATION Jedi Sparring arena

No Caption Provided

And ... debate.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Stops at Savage or Asajj.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Qui-Gon Jinn.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

He ain't even beating Savage. He could perhaps, drop jinn via his superior raw Force power advantage.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Legends, where it does not conflict with the main canon.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright then I'll say he stops at Jinn.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheVivas  Online

Stops at Qui Gon or Savage.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage

KJ27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KJ27

Aayla over Luminara and Barriss? Kit over Ventress? O_O

Probably done at Savage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

stops at Vos

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Done at Jinn or Savage

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Vos probably needs to be rated higher than this given the conclusion I came to with his fight with Bulq and his mindset. If he can give Sora Bulq a several-minute-long fight in one of his worst mental states, then he can legitimately contend with him or even beat him when he becomes "a being of Light, fully in the Force". He isn't really below Jinn anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: You think he will use it though? If he doesn't I think him and qui could go either way.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he goes down at Savage.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at Jinn, if not he stops at Ventress or Fisto

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk said:

Could stop at Jinn, if not he stops at Ventress or Fisto

Jinn > Savage? Explain yourself.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Penderor

Jinn can stop and Savage as well. I dont believe he has much of chances against Ventress.

ForklifterMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm, interesting gauntlet Antoine, though I think Mundi would stop at either Quinlan Vos or Qui-Gon!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Yes, I believe Jinn > Savage. Jinn was able to contend with Maul for a lengthy period of time, whereas Savage got defeated by Maul in seconds.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PLAYA1

@zaluk said:

@playa1: Yes, I believe Jinn > Savage. Jinn was able to contend with Maul for a lengthy period of time, whereas Savage got defeated by Maul in seconds.

Jinn lasted as long as he did because he had Kenobi by his side, and because Maul wanted to lead them to a location of his own choosing instead of simply taking them head-on. Alone, he was unable to contend with Maul very long at all. Maul's defeat of Savage was impressive but hardly decisive, seeing how Savage's other feats elevate him to beyond Jinn's, such as beating Koon and holding an advantage over Ventress.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: There were many instances where it was just Maul and Jinn fighting, and even when he got Jinn to where he wanted, he still lasted longer than savage did, despite being tired.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say stops at 5, definitely stops at 6.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk said:

@playa1: There were many instances where it was just Maul and Jinn fighting, and even when he got Jinn to where he wanted, he still lasted longer than savage did, despite being tired.

Jinn lasted because he took Maul by surprise with his aggression after he refreshed himself through the Force while they were seperated by the red wall. Even then, Maul killed Jinn within 30 seconds.

Maul's fight with Savage isn't really comparable. They crossed lightsabers twice, and then Maul grabs Savage by his wrists and forces him down with the strength of his cyborg-legs. Jinn lacks the strength, martial ability and cyborg-legs to act similarly, should he engange Savage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: While I agree he wouldn't be able to manhandle Savage the way Maul did, Qui gon was impressive with his strength, being able to send Maul hurling with a punch.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk said:

@playa1: While I agree he wouldn't be able to manhandle Savage the way Maul did, Qui gon was impressive with his strength, being able to send Maul hurling with a punch.

When?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Between Savage and Jinn I believe Jinn is the better swordsman, whereas Savage is the better force user, however the skill advantage with the blade is more important than the advantage with the force.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk said:
No Caption Provided

@playa1: Between Savage and Jinn I believe Jinn is the better swordsman, whereas Savage is the better force user, however the skill advantage with the blade is more important than the advantage with the force.

Savage already beat Koon and Ventress, whose skill feats transcend his own. Good feat for Jinn, but he caught Maul off guard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Savage got the upper hand against Ventress when she had 1 saber, she's clearly better with two. And Savage beat Plo because he took off Plo's breath mask, he didn't beat him out of superior skill with the blade.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: Savage got the upper hand against Ventress when she had 1 saber, she's clearly better with two

Prove it.

And Savage beat Plo because he took off Plo's breath mask, he didn't beat him out of superior skill with the blade.

That's like saying that Dooku beat Anakin in Episode II because he cut off his arm, not because of superior skill. It's wrong. If Koon really was considerably more skilled than Savage, he wouldn't have let him get to his mask.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: No, it's not like saying that, Dooku actually used skill with a LIGHTSABER to cut off Anakin's arm. Savage exploited a weakness of Plo's. While yes, that shows a certain level of skill and a certain level of intelligence, it does not show a demonstrate skill with his blade, if Savage had cut Plo's mask with his blade, then it'd be a different story.

Loading Video...

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk said:

@playa1: No, it's not like saying that, Dooku actually used skill with a LIGHTSABER to cut off Anakin's arm. Savage exploited a weakness of Plo's. While yes, that shows a certain level of skill and a certain level of intelligence, it does not show a demonstrate skill with his blade, if Savage had cut Plo's mask with his blade, then it'd be a different story.

Loading Video...

When did I ever say that taking off the mask demonstrates his lightsaber skill? It's the fact that he got through Koon's defense that showcases his skill. It's irrelevant whether he had taken off the mask or kicked Koon in his gut instead. What matters is that he got through to what Koon tried to defend.

Your video isn't proof that Ventress is better with two sabes than with one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Yes but my point is Jinn is a better swordsman than Savage, which you tried to counter by talking about his victories against Plo and Ventress, which with Plo wasn't due to pure blade skill, and with Ventress she was at a disadvantage using 1 saber. Also, you should make it more clear about what you want me to prove next time. It's fairly obvious that Ventress is better with two sabers than one, considering it's what she uses the most, making it clear it's what she's most comfortable with. With two sabers she was able to best General Grievous in lightsaber combat, someone more skilled than Oppress, yet when she had 1 saber Savage was gaining an advantage over her.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: Yes but my point is Jinn is a better swordsman than Savage, which you tried to counter by talking about his victories against Plo and Ventress, which with Plo wasn't due to pure blade skill

I already explained that for Savage to take off Koon's mask, he would have to get through Koon's defense. How do you do that, exactly? Through skill.

Also, you should make it more clear about what you want me to prove next time.

I quoted a claim of yours and asked you to prove it. It doesn't get more clear-cut than that, bro.

It's fairly obvious that Ventress is better with two sabers than one, considering it's what she uses the most, making it clear it's what she's most comfortable with

She used two lightsabers because she finds them more useful than a single one. That doesn't mean she isn't equally good with one. Case in point: Maul used one lightsaber throughout the entirety of TCW, not a double-bladed one.

With two sabers she was able to best General Grievous in lightsaber combat, someone more skilled than Oppress, yet when she had 1 saber Savage was gaining an advantage.

Grievous' best performance was against Mace where he used two lightsabers. Against Ventress, he used four. According to yourself, Grievous must have been unable to operate at peak capacity, since he's better with two lightsabers than with four.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Whether Grievous is better with two sabers or 4 doesn't matter, because he's more skilled than Savage when he's using two or four, so my point still stands.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PLAYA1

@zaluk said:

@playa1: Whether Grievous is better with two sabers or 4 doesn't matter, because he's more skilled than Savage when he's using two or four, so my point still stands.

Prove it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@playa1: Using 2 sabers he takes on 5 Jedi at once. Show me something Savage has done that beats this.

When Grievous was using 4 sabers, Kenobi has to resort to his force powers to best him. When using 4 sabers, Grievous was contending against the combined might of Kit Fisto and Nahdar. Show me something Savage has done that's better than this.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 or 6.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: That's in the OCW cartoon, where Grievous is better than in TCW. It doesn't count.

Kenobi doesn't have to ''resort'' to his Force powers to beat Grievous, he just chose to in that fight. You do know that Kenobi has fought evenly with Ventress, whom you yourself cited for beating Grievous, right? And Grievous lost to Kit, so not the best example.

As for something better? Beating Koon, which you still haven't refuted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@playa1: Yes, I have. Savage beat Koon because of the gaping weakness he had on his face, a weakness most of his other opponents wont have. And oh, because Grievous is better in one thing we can't use his feats from there, explain how that makes sense please. Using Koon's kryptonite isn't better than taking on 5 jedi at once, landing a hit on Maul (which savage failed to do) and overloading Kenobi's defences.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: Savage beat Koon because of the gaping weakness he had on his face, a weakness most of his other opponents wont have.

So? A face is a face and can still be hit, regardless of it having a mask on or not.

And oh, because Grievous is better in one thing we can't use his feats from there, explain how that makes sense please.

Because Grievous from the old cartoon would beat Ventress... y'know, Ventress, which your entire argument focuses on?

Using Koon's kryptonite isn't better than taking on 5 jedi at once

No idea what you mean by Koon's kryptonite.

landing a hit on Maul (which savage failed to do)

For one arguing how taking off Koon's mask isn't about skill, explain the relevance of Grievous kicking Maul a second after clashing lightsabers.

and overloading Kenobi's defences.

Through physical attacks, which, according to yourself, isn't relevant to skill. By the way, as I said, Kenobi was even with Ventress whom Grievous was beaten by. What's your say on that?

At last, a comparison exists between Grievous and Savage: the latter actually managed to kill Gallia, whereas Grievous managed nothing but a kick. It doesn't look too bright for the good general, huh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@playa1: It's so obvious what I mean by Koon's kryptonite that I'm not even going to explain it. I've already said taking off Koon's mask requires skill, just not BLADE skill. Grievous amped up his speed, which overloaded Kenobi's defences. The video clearly shows Kenobi getting an advantage over Ventress, forcing her to flee.

As for the fights with Gallia, the fact that Grievous was able to hit Gallia and Gallia wasn't able to hit Grievous suggests he would have won if the fight continued anyway, at least that's what I'm getting from the video of their fight.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Is this based on some sort of accolade? I'm not challenging you I'm just wondering. It was my impression from The Phantom Menace that Ki-Adi ranked third on the council. I know this speaks nothing to his combat ability but it does say something to his prestige. However, during the Clone Wars, some other folks have better feats, or at least, more opportunities to present them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Definitely done at Vos.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers