Kholek Suneater Vs. Malekith the Witch-King

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Who wins between two of the most dangerous beings in the WHF setting? Fight takes place in the same location where Kholek fought Settra during the End Times.

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

@cergic, @mordhauextreme1, @cheth, @six-deuce

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Uh oh, notifications not working again

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Well, you're here now. Who do you think wins?

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malekith backflips

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Malekith but it would be a risky fight, as a direct hit should wreck even Malekith’s star metal armor. Dragon Ogres are resistant to magic but he is potent enough to cause issues that way. Malekith and Kholek are both very fast and durable, but Malekith should be fine dancing around causing issues with evocations and cutting with destroyer. Ya….would take slot of bob & weave but M should be up to the task….I see Kholek getting angrier and more crude of a fighter as time goes on too.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: it’s a good match, well done. If you put Kholek’s papa in here it would have been a ridiculous stomp against poor Malekith.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shroudofsorrow
Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna give it to Malekith but I'm pretty sure that if Kholek got a few hits in on Malekit, the Witch King would be a metal and blood stain on the ground.

Kholek is the cooler character though.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malekith should do just fine. Settra beat Kholek and although ABC logic doesn't necessary apply as always, but the only thing Settra has over Malekith is possibly durability if it was strictly a sword fight, so again Malekith should do fine. With his dragon it would be a solid majority or even a stomp, but without it ( from what i read ) he wins most of the time ( 7/10 )

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Krakanrok is the first dragon ogre…supposedly as big as a literal mountain. Archaon’s physically strongest warlord’s biggest feat was lifting one of Krakanrok’s claws to get the slayer of kings. He should be able to stomp almost anyone if he ever woke up.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: By "biggest warlord feat" do you mean his best strength feat from before the End Times?

Malekith should do just fine. Settra beat Kholek and although ABC logic doesn't necessary apply as always, but the only thing Settra has over Malekith is possibly durability if it was strictly a sword fight, so again Malekith should do fine. With his dragon it would be a solid majority or even a stomp, but without it ( from what i read ) he wins most of the time ( 7/10 )

Yeah, Settra, Malekith, and Kholek are all just shy of the Top 10 Warriors in my book.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: physically strongest warlord is what I said. Ograx the Great…a supposedly half beistfiend and half bloodthirster of khorne (not sure if that’s how it works maybe just a giant mutant beastfiend). Anyways he shocked or surprised (don’t recall the specific descriptive term) Archaon and captains by lifting one of Godzilla/Krakanrok’s claw.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know... Kholek arguably lost because of bullshit against Settra, and if we buy that Grimgor headbutt Archaon to submission we should also buy into the high chance of Kholek beating Malekith, regardless of the circumstances around G vs A.

Malekith's one touch cookie indeed, but Kholek's just too much to handle, and i personally think his demise went the way it did (like shit) because GW didnt have a proper way of killing him off. So i'd say 50/50 if Malekiths magic even works well enough to dent Kholek. Otherwise it's a hard win in Kholeks favor.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: Eh, I think Settra beating Kholek was perfectly legit personally. Its a feat for Settra. Nothing outrageous about that.

Also, I sent you, @cheth, and @mordhauextreme1 a PM recently.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cergic

@shroudofsorrow:

I disagree. Heavily. The sheer physiological mystery aside (ie how the F did he even manage to reach any points at all, and so on) this battle is, if memory serves, basically Josh Reynolds making short snippets about every plot hole in End Times and he basically went "Settra ans Kholek fought for 4 days and uh... Settra won. That's that folks".

I remember when that got spread around and people basically wondered whether or not Josh was taking a piss ans just trolled. For a long time (still holds true to some) most people considered it non-cannon since he said it in a medium which GW didnt sanction. It's the equivalent of a comic writer mentioning something on Twitter.

I don't know, it rubs me the wrong way for several reasons.

As for the PM Some of the characters are totally new to me in terms of name. I also think it wouls help at this point to make a rule of thumb regarding unit type. Ie a grail knight is automatically at spot 101-199 or somesuch (not literally what i suggest but it helps with tresholds)

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Malekith can abuse magic before Kholek reaches him he wins. If not Kholek is getting pancakes for breakfeast

Also as for Settra vs Kholek, the post of it was deleted and iirc GW confirmed thats not canon. However Settra has feats far better than that anyways, like standing up to Nagash at his absolute peak, soloing a great unclean one and stomping Arkhan. Kholek lasting four days is a feat for him, for Settra it would be a good feat but hardly his best.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Since you have said Vardek Crom would lose badly to Kholek and would also favor Kholek over standard Tyrion, that does make sense (since Vardek is roughly Tyrion level, and we all know Malekith is only at best comparable to Tyrion in swordfighting).

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cheth

@shroudofsorrow: I do try to be consistent in my opinions :) (Although not always am xD)