#1 Edited by AzureAmaterasu (416 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

He's in his prime (Tulak hord days).

He get's his weapon.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Round 1 - Duel

Round 2 - All out

BONUS - Khem Val loses then he gets cloned and the clone helps him out.

BONUS - Jedi lose they get Yaddle and Oppo Rancisis

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
#3 Posted by Discipulus (704 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's prime Khem Val (i.e. in his Tulak Hord days) he could probably defeat each of these Jedi in a one-on-one; together, I'm not so sure. Shortly after his hibernation ended he was defeated by a hugely pre-prime Darth Nox, and so I think the version of Khem Val used here is decisive. Two prime Khem Vals (in the bonus round) can probably take the three Jedi. Yaddle would probably stop them, though.

#4 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2023 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's prime Khem Val (i.e. in his Tulak Hord days) he could probably defeat each of these Jedi in a one-on-one; together, I'm not so sure. Shortly after his hibernation ended he was defeated by a hugely pre-prime Darth Nox, and so I think the version of Khem Val used here is decisive. Two prime Khem Vals (in the bonus round) can probably take the three Jedi. Yaddle would probably stop them, though.

This. Post-hibernation Khem Val was massively weakened to act 1 Nox levels.

#5 Posted by AzureAmaterasu (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@discipulus Okay. You brought up a good point, thanks to you I changed the description so that it is now prime Kem. By the way I read somewhere that Yaddle cast illusions on Anakin which he perceived but ignored with his know-how. I think round 1 is a good win for him but in the bonus round I don't know what tricks the Jedi have up their sleeves so he might faulter but still I think he's got that potential 7/10. @breakofdawn

#6 Posted by CuckedCurry (959 posts) - - Show Bio

Piell solos

#7 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Piell has a number of good accolades, but iirc zero feats. Stass Allie has nothing aside from status scaling. Gallia on the other hand has fought Grievous to a standstill twice and has many, many accolades and other feats as well. Khem just might be able to beat them, but more than likely the Jedi win. If he gets a clone then it's a win for him without a doubt.

However adding Oppo and Yaddle makes it a slaughter.

#8 Posted by AzureAmaterasu (416 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Piell has a number of good accolades, but iirc zero feats. Stass Allie has nothing aside from status scaling. Gallia on the other hand has fought Grievous to a standstill twice and has many, many accolades and other feats as well. Khem just might be able to beat them, but more than likely the Jedi win. If he gets a clone then it's a win for him without a doubt.

However adding Oppo and Yaddle makes it a slaughter.