Kharn the Betrayer and Doomslayer vs Marvel and DC Team who wins?!?!?

• 51 results
SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Kharn the Betrayer and Doomslayer vs Marvel and DC Team who wins?!?!? (32 votes)

Kharn the Betrayer and Doomslayer easily wins 47%
Kharn the Betrayer and Doomslayer barely wins 9%
Marvel and DC Team barely wins 3%
Marvel and DC Team easily wins 25%
Could go either way/stalemate 16%

Kharn the Betrayer and Doomslayer

Kharn the Betrayer screenshots, images and pictures - Giant BombDoom eternal doomslayer wallpaper. : iphonewallpapers

DC and Marvel team - Captain America, Batman, Deathstroke, Black Panther, Taskmaster, Crossbones, Redhood, Deadshot, and Ares ( Marvel )

Batman Wings IPhone Wallpaper - Batman Art - Fashionable and trending Batman  Art #batman #artofbatman - Batman W… | Batman canvas, Batman poster, Batman  canvas artMarvel Comics Captain America WallpaperFound another deathstroke wallpaper. | Dc comics artwork, Dc comics art,  DeathstrokeFilm Review: Black Panther — Strange Harbors | Black panther marvel, Black  panther, Marvel comics wallpaperTaskmaster Wallpapers - Wallpaper CaveMarvel Crossbones Wallpapers - Wallpaper CavePin by John Tomlinson on Batman | Batman red hood, Red hood dc, Red hood  comicDeadshot Wallpapers - Top Free Deadshot Backgrounds - WallpaperAccess27 Ares ideas | ares, marvel, comics

Rules

• All lore allowed for team 1 aside from Part 1 and Part 2 expansions. Post crisis and marvel 616 for comic team; Standard versions
  • Standard gear; Doomslayer gets all of his weapons
  • No prep
  • Random Encounter
  • No In fighting; decent team work
  • No BFR
  • No outside interference
  • No morals for either side
  • Win by Death

Environment - starting distance is 1/2 mile apart but within site of each other

Nelson's Dockyard – Visit Antigua & Barbuda

• 
Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Six-Deuce  Online

Kharn can solo this team without any real risk. You would need to go a couple tiers higher to make this a fight.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: What if I did special gear like godkiller and Ikon suit for DS along with various other special gear and versions for the other team, would it make a difference? :)

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Six-Deuce  Online

@swa2point0: You could definitely piece something together, though I really cannot recall a version of Slade (even with Godkiller sword) that would be a factor. BP has had some me crazy amps that could help etc. You will need to counter extreme regen and durability without magic/psychic means to get started though.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: That makes sense. I didnt want to go all out with some of these characters as it'd make it a stomp. Thank you for the info though! :)

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Six-Deuce  Online

@swa2point0: Slade, Steve etc would do well against generic space marine scouts (best of the best guardsman with peak human stats and upgraded gear). They would be challenged hard against standard marines though which would be great fights due to gear, stats, training, and (gene modifications). Sgts to Company commanders they will need a team like this to stand a chance....Kharn is far above that. Kharn kills normal astartes by the thousands. Think Lobo and Wonder Woman had a baby that is immune to magic and psychic hax. There is plenty in DC or Marvel that would murk him but it will take a heavy hitter.

DomainDotNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know next to nothing about Doom Slayer, but sorry, no one on this roster poses a threat to Kharn except for Black Panther. His vibranium suit might prove too durable to chop through, but I wonder how it would handle against a Plasma Pistol?

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea how strong Marvel's Ares is. From what I know of the rest of team 2 I don't think any would do too well in this matchup

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomguy kills kharn because he looks stupid then solos the team

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kharn can solo, Doomguy can kill everyone but Ares imo.

R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kharn fights off Ares long enough for Doomguy to butcher the street levelers and assist for the victory.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Six-Deuce  Online

@r4zersh4rp: you could put doomslayer on team 2 and Kharn would still not be seriously threatened.

R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Kharn would die spectacularly against both Ares and Doomguy but that's completely irrelevant here.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r4zersh4rp: Why would Kharn not matter compared to Doomguy and Ares? :)

@kaijuking thoughts on the fight? :)

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Six-Deuce  Online

@r4zersh4rp: You see this is Marvel version of Ares right? This Ares is not herald tier. Fair enough about Doomguy lacking relevancy so I withdraw that comment.

R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Marvel Ares is actually pretty powerful in his own right despite his general limbo status of being used to show how strong other characters are. He has tanked a blast from galactus and shook free of the Sentry, Wonderman, & Ms Marvel at the same time when provoked. Tony Stark outright said he'd want at least The Sentry, Wonder man, Vision, and She-Hulk to help him in just subduing Ares physically but also corrects himself in saying he'd prefer to do with six additional heroes of presumably similar power on top of that.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Six-Deuce  Online

@r4zersh4rp: I agree, he is moderately stronger, has greater energy durability (unless magical) and he should be able to pierce Kharn’s armor without issue. He loses because Gorechild would one-shot him and Kharn is similarly fast and even more skilled/experienced. Also Kharn has a better healing factor and endurance but those shouldn’t come into play.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think doomslayer takes on everyone else except ares who loses to kharn

Doomslayer and kharn wins

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13: I honestly got Doomslayer bodying Ares tbh he is faster, stronger, more durable, and has everything in his arsenal to destroy Ares

Not at all, unless he can last longer against sentry

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13 said:

@mrbrucewayne21 said:

@divyansh13: I honestly got Doomslayer bodying Ares tbh he is faster, stronger, more durable, and has everything in his arsenal to destroy Ares

Which he can, in fact he would destroy Sentry

No lol, sentry is certainly moon level while doomslayer is below that

NoLifeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NoLifeKing

Red Hood and Batman are enough.

NoLifeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NoLifeKing

Kharn is one of my favs in 40k along with Lorgar, he loses quite easily here.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrbrucewayne21 said:

@divyansh13 said:

@mrbrucewayne21 said:

@divyansh13 said:

@mrbrucewayne21 said:

Which he can, in fact he would destroy Sentry

No lol, sentry is certainly moon level while doomslayer is below that

How?

Wait how is Doomslayer anywhere near moon level if this before Part 1 and Part 2 feats? Doomslayer from Doom Eternal did nothing that suggests he is moon level besides MAYBE his durability, otherwise nothing otherwise

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Divyansh13

@mrbrucewayne21: pretty sure he doesn't scale to them, they both had some reality warping stuff right? Doomslayer is all brute strength +weaponry tbh

NoLifeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NoLifeKing

@mrbrucewayne21: Demons are weaksauce, Hood has beaten the Untitled who were so potent in power even Constantine and Trigon felt their massive torrent of power and obviously Batman has fought with Etrigan and has magic spells that can seal Deadman, plus he has dealt with actual demons from hell before, like, every batman family member and beaten them before at some point.

NoLifeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@domaindotnerd: Kharn is nowhere near as skilled as any of the characters in this team.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13 said:

@mrbrucewayne21: pretty sure he doesn't scale to them, they both had some reality warping stuff right? Doomslayer is all brute strength +weaponry tbh

Doesn't he scale above them tho?

Physically or like reality warping, I need to know how strong are icon of sin and davoth physically?

NoLifeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NoLifeKing

@mrbrucewayne21: "Constantine is fodder"

Post Flashpoint Constantine literally cucks the Phantom Stranger 😩

Also, the fact Red Hood with the All Blades cucks people whose power can be felt all the way to Hell and Mount Olympus for even Trigon to notice already means it's higher than anything Doomslayer scales to.

"Etrigan is fodder"

No, not really, he can scrap with Superman while not at peak.

Red Hood's weapons damage Nth Metal which can withstand hits and energy beams from Lobo / Superman, Hood also has weapons that one shot Captain Nazi who casually smacks Alan Scott, Black Adam and sends Captain Marvel flying.

Batman has batrangs can take out an army of Doomsday clones and tools that can drop Damage and Superman 😂