Posted by Saiyan77 (2135 posts) 3 years, 3 months ago

Poll: Kenshiro vs Raditz (17 votes)

Kenshiro 29%
Raditz 59%

In a fight

#1 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz stomps.

#2 Posted by Squall-Leon81 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure: Kenshiro is mach 48. Is tecniques are very dangerous. Yes if we consider that only Master Roshi can destroy a planet ok I go with Radish, but I consider piss that someone who is at least supersonic as the power to destroy a planet. The speed should boost to a little and Master Roshi put all his power in a Kamehameha to destroy a mountain and was faint, so how is possible he can destroy the moon?

#3 Edited by kyrees (13528 posts) - - Show Bio

@squall-leon81 said:

Not sure: Kenshiro is mach 48. Is tecniques are very dangerous. Yes if we consider that only Master Roshi can destroy a planet ok I go with Radish, but I consider piss that someone who is at least supersonic as the power to destroy a planet. The speed should boost to a little and Master Roshi put all his power in a Kamehameha to destroy a mountain and was faint, so how is possible he can destroy the moon?

mach 48 on a fan calc, not on an official data. that's quite irrelevant here.

what's more "PIS" is someone using that roshi's feats as a barometric for kenshiro when kenshiro isn't even mountain level. god forbid blowing up mountains, moons and planet are so prevalent in FOTNS.

one last thing, roshi blowing up a mountain is so early into the series, it became an irrelevant point to be used as an example for power on raditz who fought time skip piccolo and goku. goku also knows how to use pressure point attacks but he hasn't done so against raditz.

#4 Posted by Gaoron (8721 posts) - - Show Bio
Raditz stomp and Roshi is not supersonic

#5 Edited by Ratava (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

is realitywarper back?

mach 48..... rofl

kenshiros pp-techniques wont work and he is too slow to be a threat

raditz lolstomps the FotNS-verse

#6 Posted by Helloman (29574 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz wins.

#7 Posted by Mortein (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:
Raditz stomp and Roshi is not supersonic

Roshi is hypersonic+

#8 Posted by Squall-Leon81 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonball power levels are simply ridicolous. In my opinion Radish win, but not a stomp. Against Souther Kenshiro use a tecnique who told that if he doesn't control it can destroy the planet, that's not mountain level.

Avatar image for mohamedelkhater
#9 Posted by Mohamedelkhater (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro.

#10 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5992 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz in a stomp.