User Lists: 0

Seems like a thread intended to invoke some sort of response for @sirfizzwhizz

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Kenshiro stomps. Intangibility and ki pressure point attacks wreck house.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro stomps. Intangibility and ki pressure point attacks wreck house.

No Caption Provided

I could have sworn that you were arguing Invincible > Hulk in another "old" topic. So... Ken >>>> Invincible > Hulk? :/

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@thebestofthebest: 5 years ago I argue Invincible BFRing Hulk. Yes. Its the only way he could win. Otherwise I argue multiple Invincible characters beating Hulk too.

Also, when has Hulk shown Massive Hypersonic combat speed, ki attack that blow up your insides, atomic level destroying techniques, and intangibility? Apples and oranges mate

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I see.

Also, when has Hulk shown Massive Hypersonic combat speed, ki attack that blow up your insides, atomic level destroying techniques, and intangibility? Apples and oranges mate

I'm not a Hulk expert but I am fairly certain that he can stomp Ken to the ground, why? It's quite simple actually, Ken (from what I've read) has never faced a foe as strong or as durable as the Hulk. Best tag @thedailybagel, he's the Hulk expert :P

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@thebestofthebest: 5 years ago I argue Invincible BFRing Hulk. Yes. Its the only way he could win. Otherwise I argue multiple Invincible characters beating Hulk too.

What multiple invincible characters can beat the Hulk? Viltrumites like Invincibles papa Omni-Man break their hands fighting guys like Thragg or over the course of the series other Viltrumites. And they're just mid-tiers. Those are the only ones of the top of my head who could last a good few minutes at best with most if not all versions of 616 Hulk?

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Aren't you the one that was telling me DCAU Superman was a mismatch for Kenshiro?

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: ironically Hulk has done literally all of those things...

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Intangibility? Nope.
  • Move around Mach 20+? Nope, Wolverine dances around the guy half the time so does Thor and Spidey.
  • Ability to explode other with pressure points and manipulate the soul/ki of others through Pressure points? Nope.
  • Does Hulk know and master several dozen fighting styles of the greatest masters on the planet? Noooo...
  • Can Hulk look at a move and copy it? Nope.
  • Hulk can take apart objects on the atomic level with hand swipes? Nope.

WTH are you saying again mate?

@sirfizzwhizz: Aren't you the one that was telling me DCAU Superman was a mismatch for Kenshiro?

Only due to light speed attacks.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

What multiple invincible characters can beat the Hulk? Viltrumites like Invincibles papa Omni-Man break their hands fighting guys like Thragg or over the course of the series other Viltrumites. And they're just mid-tiers. Those are the only ones of the top of my head who could last a good few minutes at best with most if not all versions of 616 Hulk?

Im not going to debate this as I have several dozen threads of this. I dont wank Hulk or lowball Invincible characters. Thats all. BFR is a win, and multiple characters could beat Hulk.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker: by the way, you say they are mid tiers? Funny that Invincible and Skybound characters beat Namor, Iron Man, Thing, Ms Marvel and more legit high tiers pf Marvel comics in threads.

Way to discredit yourself lowballer.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sirfizzwhizz: by the way, you say they are mid tiers? Funny that Invincible and Skybound characters beat Namor, Iron Man, Thing, Ms Marvel and more legit high tiers pf Marvel comics in threads.

None of these characters are high tiers.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

• Intangibility? Nope.
  • Move around Mach 20+? Nope, Wolverine dances around the guy half the time so does Thor and Spidey.
  • Ability to explode other with pressure points and manipulate the soul/ki of others through Pressure points? Nope.
  • Does Hulk know and master several dozen fighting styles of the greatest masters on the planet? Noooo...

lol

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is about to be a heated one

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@thedailybagel said:

• Intangibility? Nope.

lol

Is he drunk? lol

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: you stated Hulk is like Kenshiro. Can do the same things. I proved ya wrong. Unless you were joking. I cant tell.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sirfizzwhizz: Spidy dances around him? Let, Hulk has shown to catch spidy without even trying. Thor does too? Lol. Wolverine has been caught right off the bat as well. Most of the time, he goes for the eye and than dances around hulk. Yet, when hulk is serious, he always gets caught like nothing.

Are you really going to start lowballing hulk again?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@theoriginalone: only balling here is you highballing or flat out.wanking thinking Hulk is same speed wise. He gets serious and lands a good hit now and again but still fails in every fight combat speed on par with Naruto or Kenshiro. Landing a lucky hit or two is hardly being same speed level. Dont wank mate.

Hulk fans look bad enough in speedster debates.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sirfizzwhizz: Did I say he is as fast as them? And no, it isn't every now and then, it is all the time. They are shown dodging for a while and then hulk tags them and they get one-shotted.

And thor hasn't danced around hulk, thor always fights him head on.

And I am highballing? Show me where I highballed?

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostCell47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible is pretty screwed when Kenshiro hit his vital pressure points. Since Viltrumites are hard on the outside, their insides are extremely vulnerable when Robot planted a bomb on Alt. Mark and he exploded. If Kenshiro succeeded hitting Mark's vital points, it will be a gruesome death for him.

goodincarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

invincible 10/10