Kenshiro , Rei and Shin Vs. Naruto, Rock Lee, and Sauske

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

This takes place in the leaf village, its not particularly to the death but people may die. Which team dies?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By oldmagic

Saskue would murder them with his eyes. 

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Wisppeons

lol @ speeling

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Kenshiro solos

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oldmagic

Saskue would solo with his eyes.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wisppeons

mind tricks ftw

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Ken is way faster then team three combined
Ken is probably on part with DBZ characters during the cell games

team 2 gets raped badly

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic

Par with Goku in Cell games?! Your on crack boy. 

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wisppeons

how strong was goku during the cell games?

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xXi0RIXx
oldmagic said:
"Par with Goku in Cell games?! Your on crack boy. "

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
yes
yes
on crack

okay
if goku can flie to a mountain
in like
.5 seconds

WTF
n o no n o n o n o n o n o n on on on o n no no n no n on on on o
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By oldmagic

I highly doubt these guys could survive a flames hotter then the sun. Sasuke solos. 

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wisppeons

so Sasuke can beat goku?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldmagic
Wisppeons said:
"so Sasuke can beat goku?"
Goku can survive flames hotter then the sun. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons

nah

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic

erm....yes

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HalJordan1986x
oldmagic said:
"Wisppeons said:
"so Sasuke can beat goku?"
Goku can survive flames hotter then the sun. "
Um no he cant
Goku would be incenerated by the sun
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic

erm yes he can. What makes you think he would be destroyed by the sun?...don't answer that. You come up with the most outlandish claims. Goku survived blasts that far surpasses the sun's heat. Like this for example. This video shows that a Tsnar bomb is hotter then the sun. It's comparable to this little blast. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/who-would-survive-an-atom-bomb/31638/?page=last#reply_form

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HalJordan1986x
oldmagic said:
"I highly doubt these guys could survive a flames hotter then the sun. Sasuke solos. "
Hotter then the sun is just a simile or a metaphor  for the Amaterasu. It isn't literally as hot as the sun.
Beside i don't recall Sasuke being able to use it 
Last time i checked that was an Itachi ability
Last I checked Sasuke used the chidori as an aura that covered his body
sorry my naruto isnt exactly up to date\

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oldmagic

Of course you aren't up to date. Because your just assuming everything right now. Last time "I" checked, it is NOT a simile or a metaphor. It burns hotter then the sun for seven days and seven nights. I CAN"T believe you are even disregarding when it is coming directly from the manga. Shit man! You always disregard everything you don't want to hear? Go read the manga and then have this debate. 

Oh, and last time i checked, Saskue can manipulate the weather to the point where he could unleash an unblock-able and unavoidable lightning attack straight from the sky.

And Last time i checked, Sasuke killed Itachi. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wisppeons

I see no vids

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HalJordan1986x
oldmagic said:
"Of course you aren't up to date. Because your just assuming everything right now. Last time "I" checked, it is NOT a simile or a metaphor. It burns hotter then the sun for seven days and seven nights. I CAN"T believe you are even disregarding when it is coming directly from the manga. Shit man! You always disregard everything you don't want to hear? Go read the manga and then have this debate. 
Oh, and last time i checked, Saskue can manipulate the weather to the point where he could unleash an unblock-able and unavoidable lightning attack straight from the sky.

"
So your saying that Ameratsu is 27 million degrees Fahrenheit? Which would pretty much incenerate the earth and everyone in it

Its nothing more then a metaphor

Learn some physics and chemistry
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic
HalJordan1986x said:
"oldmagic said:
"Of course you aren't up to date. Because your just assuming everything right now. Last time "I" checked, it is NOT a simile or a metaphor. It burns hotter then the sun for seven days and seven nights. I CAN"T believe you are even disregarding when it is coming directly from the manga. Shit man! You always disregard everything you don't want to hear? Go read the manga and then have this debate. 

"
So your saying that Ameratsu is 27 million degrees Fahrenheit? Which would pretty much incenerate the earth and everyone in it

Learn some physics and chemistry"
Seriously! Go read the manga before you debate. And the manga doesn't just write down saying it is hotter then the sun for nothing. 
So, if your going to play that game, i guess i'll do as well. A force equal to a million nuclear warhead going off that really kicked superman's ass.....a tsnar bomb is nothing in comparison, hotter then the sun. Yet the planet managed to survive. 

And 13 billion tons of Tnt would barely dent the surface of the earth.  The earth has withstood an impact from a mars sized proto planet that released the equivalent of over 20 million billion megatons of tnt.  or 20 million million billion tons of tnt, this created the moon, after vaporizing a good chunk of the earth and gave us a atmosphere of rock, metal, and water vapor for thousands of years, oh and we got a planetary ring system which pounded us even further, that is after the debris that immediately fell back down to earth screwed us to hell.  It's also why our oceans aren't 60 km dee

You are seriously underestimating a planet. 
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kimikirai
oldmagic said:
"I highly doubt these guys could survive a flames hotter then the sun. Sasuke solos. "
And I would bet that Sasuke cannot survive being atomized by the Gento Ko Ken.

While Rock Lee and Sasuke are pretty fast, team 1 should win this. Actually, i'd say Kenshiro can solo. Reasons why:

1. Kenshiro can become intangible via the Muso Tensei.
  2. Kenshiro moves faster than sight in combat situations.
  3. Kenshiro's moves are all fatal. One touch, you're dead.
  4. Kenshiro's durability is higher than any person ever shown in Naruto.
  5. Kenshiro has more battle experience than team 2.
  6. Kenshiro has no mental blocks to keep him from killing.
  7. Kenshiro is physicaly superior to everyone in team 2.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldmagic
Kimikirai said:
"oldmagic said:
And I would bet that Sasuke cannot survive being atomized by the Gento Ko Ken.

While Rock Lee and Sasuke are pretty fast, team 1 should win this. Actually, i'd say Kenshiro can solo. Reasons why:

1. Kenshiro can become intangible via the Muso Tensei.
  2. Kenshiro moves faster than sight in combat situations.
  3. Kenshiro's moves are all fatal. One touch, you're dead.
  4. Kenshiro's durability is higher than any person ever shown in Naruto.
  5. Kenshiro has more battle experience than team 2.
  6. Kenshiro has no mental blocks to keep him from killing.
  7. Kenshiro is physicaly superior to everyone in team 2.
"
You are comparing Lee's speed to the fight with Gaara. We never saw how fast Lee is in the Shippudan so it's a moot point to think Kenshiro is faster then Lee or Sasuke. Lee could move faster then sight during the fight with gaara and it's pretty obvious the 3 year gap is huge. 
1. Ninja's are cunning warriors that have various techniques. Illusions for one of them. 
2. Lee moves faster then sight. Sasuke is much faster.
3. Sasuke's moves are all varied. From paralyzing to fatality.  
4. Possible. 
5. Experience doesn't count much. Power is the dicing factor here. 
6. Saskue could always put him under an illusion with utter ease. Especially with his newly gained power of EMS. 
7. Agreed. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"
HalJordan1986x said:
"oldmagic said:

"

Learn some physics and chemistry"
Seriously! Go read the manga before you debate. And the manga doesn't just write down saying it is hotter then the sun for nothing. 
So, if your going to play that game, i guess i'll do as well. A force equal to a million nuclear warhead going off that really kicked superman's ass.....a tsnar bomb is nothing in comparison, hotter then the sun. Yet the planet managed to survive. 

And 13 billion tons of Tnt would barely dent the surface of the earth.  The earth has withstood an impact from a mars sized proto planet that released the equivalent of over 20 million billion megatons of tnt.  or 20 million million billion tons of tnt, this created the moon, after vaporizing a good chunk of the earth and gave us a atmosphere of rock, metal, and water vapor for thousands of years, oh and we got a planetary ring system which pounded us even further, that is after the debris that immediately fell back down to earth screwed us to hell.  It's also why our oceans aren't 60 km dee

You are seriously underestimating a planet. 
"
And the funny thing is, dbz characters like Buu and Broly have been destroying planets all there lives with little to no effort. To think that such a power they can wield is terrifying. What's worse is that people seriously underestimate characters who have the power to destroy planets with ease. 
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kimikirai
oldmagic said:
You are comparing Lee's speed to the fight with Gaara. We never saw how fast Lee is in the Shippudan so it's a moot point to think Kenshiro is faster then Lee or Sasuke. Lee could move faster then sight during the fight with gaara and it's pretty obvious the 3 year gap is huge.

No, it is not. Just because we haven't seen any speed feats from Lee in Shippuden doesn't mean he is 10,000x faster. And lee couldn't move faster than sight against Gaara. He can only move faster than the eye when his gates were opened.

1. Ninja's are cunning warriors that have various techniques. Illusions for one of them. 
4. Possible. 
6. Saskue could always put him under an illusion with utter ease. Especially with his newly gained power of EMS. 
7. Agreed.
  1. That won't help against Kenshiro, a man who's mind is not clouded by anything.
  2. It was never stated that Lee moves faster than sight and never shown. I'm actually giving a benefit of a doubt that Lee can move faster than sight with gates open (both anime and manga show Lee moving and other characters can see him). Sasuke had one speed feat in Shippuden that was outside of combat (his reintroduction), and he hasn't duplicated the feat since (not against Deidara, not against Itachi, not against Killer Bee).
  3. Whereas all of Kenshiro moves kill. Actually, he has healing moves and strength augmenting moves.
  4. I'd say its true.
  5. And Kenshiro has more than anyone on team 2. The Gento Ko Ken is light from his finger tips that shoots out like light, and atomizes anything it touches.
  6. Actually he can't. Naruto physics clearly state that illusion techniques work by misdirecting chakra in the chakra system. It doesn't work like Professor Xavier or White Queen. Sadly for Sasuke, Kenshiro does not have Naruto's specific unique chakra system.
  7. No argument here.
The factor that makes this fight absolutely unwinnable for Naruto is Kenshiro's Muso Tensei. They have nothing to beat it. If you can't beat it, they're practicaly fighting a ghost.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Kenshiro, Rei and Shin would beat Naruto, Rock Lee and Sasuke
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic
Kimikirai said:
"oldmagic said:

No, it is not. Just because we haven't seen any speed feats from Lee in Shippuden doesn't mean he is 10,000x faster. And lee couldn't move faster than sight against Gaara. He can only move faster than the eye when his gates were opened.

4. Possible. 
7. Agreed.
  1. That won't help against Kenshiro, a man who's mind is not clouded by anything.
  2. It was never stated that Lee moves faster than sight and never shown. I'm actually giving a benefit of a doubt that Lee can move faster than sight with gates open (both anime and manga show Lee moving and other characters can see him). Sasuke had one speed feat in Shippuden that was outside of combat (his reintroduction), and he hasn't duplicated since (not against Deidara, not against Itachi, not against Killer Bee).
  3. Whereas all of Kenshiro moves kill.
  4. I'd say its true.
  5. And Kenshiro has more than anyone on team 2. The Gento Ko Ken is light from his finger tips that shoots out like light, and atomizes anything it touches.
  6. Actually he can't. Naruto physics clearly state that illusion techniques work by misdirecting chakra in the chakra system. It doesn't work like Professor Xavier or White Queen. Sadly for Sasuke, Kenshiro does not have Naruto's specific unique chakra system.
  7. No argument here.
The factor that makes this fight absolutely unwinnable for Naruto is Kenshiro's Muso Tensei. They have nothing to beat it. If you can't beat it, they're practicaly fighting a ghost.
"
Then Sasuke solo's with his eye technique. Which is the black flame. I highly doubt even Kenshiro could survive flames hotter then the sun. 
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kimikirai
oldmagic said:
Then Sasuke solo's with his eye technique. Which is the black flame. I highly doubt even Kenshiro could survive flames hotter then the sun.
Either Amaterasu's description is a metaphor, or Narutoverses sun is not that hot (notice that whenever Amaterasu was used, the efffects were not as devastating as if REAL fire from the sun was there). Furthermore, two people have already escaped the Amaterasu: Tobi and Killer Bee.

Another problem about Sasuke soloing with that move is this: Kenshiro is intangible with Muso Tensei.

Last problem, Kenshiro can hit Sasuke with Gento Ko Ken before Sasuke can start the seals of Amaterasu.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic

Madara suppressed the flames with his eyes remember. And Killer Bee survived because he was in his demon form. His human body was well alive but his demon form was the one that got hurt. And he was pretty lucky to have escaped from, which he has said so himself. The flames are hotter then the sun. Otherwise Killer Bee would have just killed sasuke. Still, Kenshiro or the others doesn't know about Sasuke's techniques and especially since they would be underestimating them. Sasuke uses it. And its done. 

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kimikirai
oldmagic said:
"Madara suppressed the flames with his eyes remember. And Killer Bee survived because he was in his demon form. His human body was well alive but his demon form was the one that got hurt. Still, Kenshiro or the others doesn't know about Sasuke's techniques and especially since they would be underestimating them. Sasuke uses it. And its done. "
I think you forgot the part about Kenshiro being intangible.

You're also forgetting that Kenshiro has a deadlier technique than Amaterasu. Tell me... whats harder? Throwing a flame at someone, or running them over with the light of a flash light? The Gento Ko Ken is a beam that atomized anything it touches. It is literally described like that by the author. It comes out of the users fingers as a steady beam of light (like ten flash lights). Kenshiro hitting Sasuke with this technique is much more likely than Sasuke landing Amaterasu.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oldmagic

And what makes you think he would even use that technique? Especially on such a character who is tremendously weaker then himself? Facing an opponent who is such weak in comparison, you are bound to let down your guard without the knowledge of information on the fact that Sasuke could kill him with his flames. And this would be his down fall. 

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kimikirai
oldmagic said:
"And what makes you think he would even use that technique? Especially on such a character who is tremendously weaker then himself? Facing an opponent who is such weak in comparison, you are bound to let down your guard without the knowledge of information on the fact that Sasuke could kill him with his flames. And this would be his down fall. "
You sound like you're assuming this battle is in-character instead of bloodlusted. Very well.

Kenshiro:
  • Its in character for Kenshiro to use Muso Tensei at the begining of a battle. He did this against Raoh and Kaioh.
  • Kenshiro will not hesitate to kill or use his most deadly techniques at first draw. This is in-character.

Sasuke:
  • The only time he used Amaterasu was when he was getting thrashed by Killer Bee. So it is not in-character for him to use Amaterasu in the beginning of a battle.
  • Sasuke has hesitated to kill.
  • Sasuke is more of a cocky character than Kenshiro. If anyone doesn't use lethal force in the beginning of a fight, it would be Sasuke.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nelomaxwell

How come people are forgetting Rei and Shin, i mean These are guys who can kill entire groups of men by dancing around them. Shin kicked a hole through a guy. I mean the Hokuto no ken guys are killers "stone cold" baby. And how many of you folks know what Rei and Shin can truly do? Be honest before you reply?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nelomaxwell

How come people are forgetting Rei and Shin, i mean These are guys who can kill entire groups of men by dancing around them. Shin kicked a hole through a guy. I mean the Hokuto no ken guys are killers "stone cold" baby. And how many of you folks know what Rei and Shin can truly do? Be honest before you reply?

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kimikirai
Nelomaxwell said:
"How come people are forgetting Rei and Shin, i mean These are guys who can kill entire groups of men by dancing around them. Shin kicked a hole through a guy. I mean the Hokuto no ken guys are killers "stone cold" baby. And how many of you folks know what Rei and Shin can truly do? Be honest before you reply?"
The problem is that current Sasuke is probably faster than Rei and Shin.

When it comes to movement speed heres how i'd tier it out:

1. Rock Lee w/Gates
2. Kenshiro
3. Sasuke
4. Kyuubi Naruto
5. Rock Lee
6. Rei
7. Shin
8. Naruto

But don't get me wrong, Rei and Shin's hand movement is REALLY fast. They're definitely capable of catching the Naruto characters, and any hit is most likely lethal. Moreso with Rei than Shin.

I'm focusing on Kenshiro because it ends the debate faster. His Muso Tensei allows him not to be hit. His durability acts as a safety net. His superior physical attributes gives him a speed advantage over all. He has long range lethal attacks whereas Rei and Shin's lethal techniques are all in close quarters.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By oldmagic

ugh i know these guys are stronger then naruto but...bha, i concede. 

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Swagga Boy

lol