Kenpachi Zaraki vs Jiraya the Toad Sage(Read Op,

• 50 results
Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
#1 Edited by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2626 posts) - - Show Bio

In my last fight , Kenpachi Zaraki apparently murders Lady Tsunade. In an attempt to justify his allies death , Jiraya returns at his full strength to fight the almighty force known as kenpachi Zaraki.

Jiraya is motivated by Tsunades death and has full knowledge on everything Zaraki has done.

For this fight , like the last , the speed will be equalized and the fight will start with jiraya having the ungraceful gamikin, and ma and toad sage on his shoulders for sage mode.

Fight starts in a wide open field with some water around .

Start 50 feet apart win by death.

#2 Posted by grappolo (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

You restricted the only way for jiraya to win this that is a problem.

#3 Posted by ThanosPimphand (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without restriction, jiraya is hopelessly outmatched by zeraki's incredibly PIS sword

#4 Edited by 98115 (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

kenpachi

#5 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiraya's only hope was toad genjutsu lol.

#6 Edited by Divell (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

Take away the restriction and Jiraiya has a chance otherwise kenpachi murders, BTW almighty force? Really? He is far from that.

#7 Posted by Hulkage (5383 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi obliterates

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#8 Edited by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would take away pervy sages only hope of winning.

#9 Posted by sacredweapons (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

Kempachi

#10 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2626 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Divell (2616 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by grappolo (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger: The problem is that jiraya don't start the fight with that genjutsu, if he try to engage kenpachi is a dead man. Kenpachi wins 9/10

#13 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2626 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo: I equalized speed as well . Jiraya sage mode would make him a bit faster.

Plus can kenpachi survive being burned alive ?

#14 Posted by Drmagic (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi stomps

#15 Edited by Divell (2616 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkroseironavenger said:

@grappolo: I equalized speed as well . Jiraya sage mode would make him a bit faster.

Plus can kenpachi survive being burned alive ?

well Kenpachi was close unconscious when Yamamoto used his Zanpakuto and

No Caption Provided

During his battle with Gremmy, slice lava aside as a annoyance

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

reacts and stops a cero with his bare hands

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

No-Sell various bullets and missiles shot to him

Kenpachi can easily walk through Jiraiya's attacks, while Jiraiya would get one-shotted by Kenpachi indirectly, also kenpachi is faster, take out his eye-patch and he completely blitz Jiraiya.

#16 Posted by grappolo (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger: he survived the open space and point blank nukes he will survive to jiraya fire jutsu.

#17 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2626 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo: still genjutsu and all the summons defiently buys jiraya time for whatver .

#18 Posted by grappolo (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkroseironavenger: the frogs jiraya summons are oneshotted from kenpachi as i said in the first post jiraya only hope is ma and pa genjitsu but that requires time and kenpachi can oneshot jiraya.

#19 Posted by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi stomps.

#20 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo said:

@darkroseironavenger: he survived the open space and point blank nukes he will survive to jiraya fire jutsu.

They were not nukes, just regular missiles. Still impressive though.

#21 Posted by grappolo (3161 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by CptMerc1 (645 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for great_black_star
#23 Posted by great_black_star (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

UNless Jiraiya goes for Genjutsu right away, Kenpachi stomp.

#24 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu > Stab > Fight ends.

#25 Edited by bluesilver (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi swings his sword

GG

#26 Posted by Lord_Anton (39 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL tsunade was a better match for monster kenpachi than jiraiya the gallant. he has no regen, no super strength. all he has is rasengan and frog song. one swing kills gamaken, another swing takes out ma and pa, third swing ends the fight. that's 3 swings, but lets say he uses 5 just to make it fair

#27 Edited by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiraiya hides in that water lmao reverse summons to the frog place

Preps sage mode

Preps frog song

Win.

Jiraiya does have durability guys.

#28 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Jiraiya wins, just because no one has given feats to suggest why Kenpachi wins. Just saying Kenpachi stomps doesn't really accomplish anything.

I feel like J-Man wins due to fire style,oil, wind, etc. plus his precog in SM is stupid. Also, didn't Naruto (With the same speed/reaction) dodged 3rd Raikage who is far superior to Kenpachi. SM didn't outrun Raikage, but it's still fast enough to dodge him. So I say J-Man just because he has some ways to hurt/damage Keni and there ain't much keni can do to get around SM precog.

#29 Posted by Godren (3817 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiraiya gets bisected captain commander style.

#30 Posted by grappolo (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiraya still dies.

#31 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for indomitableregal
#32 Posted by IndomitableRegal (17345 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi kills Jiraiya. Poor man has to die twice.

#33 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for indomitableregal
#34 Posted by IndomitableRegal (17345 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by diydeath (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo: @indomitableregal: @linglung:

It's easy to say stomp without giving feats.

Do you actually need feats for this? I could write an essay on why Kenpachi would win, there's that many reasons and all can be backed up with scans. It's so one sided a "Kenpachi wins" is the only answer worth giving. I suggest you go reach some Bleach. By the end of it, there's no reason Kenpachi would lose other than Toad Genjutsu.

#36 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: 1 of kenny feats..

He destroy Gremmy meteor with 1 single strike....

Gremmy's meteor size was larger than 1 of Edo madara's meteor (need Tsuchikage and gaara sand only to stop 1 meteor)..

Meaning, Gremmy meteor size >> edo madara's meteor size

and kenpachi destroy it only with 1 single attack

How jiraiya will survive that attack??? Even pain black sword can stab him easily

Kenny still Slay

Sorry for my bad english

#37 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: @diydeath:

Destroying a meteor doesn't make him faster, more durable, give him long range abilities, etc. it just shows his DC. Sorry, but I'm gonna need more than just his DC powers to suggest he beats J-Man, now if he could blow up J-Man he that from a distance, I'd agree all day. But Kenpachi literally has to catch him and get around/not get distracted by all of J-Man's clones, summons, long range Justus, etc. also, if J-Man could trick Kenpachi into thinking he'd killed J-Man but it was actually just a clone, J-Man would blast his head off with a rasengan. lol jk, but you must admit that Kenpachi lowers his guard everytime he thinks he's won.

#40 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: hah... tbh im not bleach expert..

From what i know Mr/Mrs. @godren are 1 of the best bleach debater..

But..

1. Kenpachi easily react to gremmy meteor speed (Far bigger than edo madara meteor) and he one shot it.. that saying Kenpachi speed easily in mid high kage's tier speed

2. Kenpachi fast enough to keep up against nntoira speed and cut his hierro (iron armor).. he even can match byakuya speed and stomp yammy (0 Espada) with byakuya help.. and this is kenpachi before 1000 years war arc

3. Jiraiya never make a clone more than 5 (by feat).. and clone Can't help him against kenny, who can easily kill gremmy clone

4. Summons?? Meh, kenny swing his sword = gamabunta and other animal die

5. Kenny tank all gremmy attack (including Vacuum space teleport attack), he cut gremmy magma with 1 casual swing, then how jiraiya will damage him???

He tank nnoitra sword and gremmy imagination hax.. how jiraiya will kill him?? Jiraiya only hope is genjutsu..

Kenny Still Slay

Sorry for my bad english

#41 Posted by Godren (3817 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: @diydeath:

Destroying a meteor doesn't make him faster, more durable, give him long range abilities, etc. it just shows his DC. Sorry, but I'm gonna need more than just his DC powers to suggest he beats J-Man, now if he could blow up J-Man he that from a distance, I'd agree all day. But Kenpachi literally has to catch him and get around/not get distracted by all of J-Man's clones, summons, long range Justus, etc. also, if J-Man could trick Kenpachi into thinking he'd killed J-Man but it was actually just a clone, J-Man would blast his head off with a rasengan. lol jk, but you must admit that Kenpachi lowers his guard everytime he thinks he's won.

Durability Feats:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Speed Feats:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Just a few honestly this is borderline spite..Kenpachi will blitz him and casually bisect him lol...

#42 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Godren (3817 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung said:

@godren: thanks for the help

No problem The only chance for Jiraiya is prob Frog Song but even then Kenpachi can still probably overwhelm it.

No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung:

1) Reacting to a meteor was done by every shinobi in the allied forces when Madara dropped one. It's not a Kage-tier reacting feat

2) Yammy wasn't that impressive outside his DC. His speed/regen/durability were all laughable.

3) killing the clone isn't what I'm suggesting, I'm saying...... J man makes a clone, then hides. When Kenpachi kills the clone he'll drop his guard and talk about how pathetic Jiraiya was. And then Jiraiya hits him with a giant rasengan. Never implied that clones would kill Kenny

4) Agian, not used to kill him, but rather distract him.

5) Yhe only thing Grammy did impressive that was actually a descent Durability feat for Kenny was the void, but that's it. He's been cut up so many times by so many ppl. He's not consistently shown with that lvl of durability.

Again a lot of what you're suggesting is stuff Kakashi could evade. And he's no where near J-Man in SM.

I could tell what you were saying, you're English is fine.

#46 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren:

The only true durability feat there was the void, which is not all that great, considering he was consistently cut by a sword that was barely touching him (Meaning there wasn't much force to pierce him, yet it did). Him missing organs is a sign of his lack of durability. I'll admit he's got a huge pain tolerance to continue fighting in that condition. But Jiraiya was fighting missing an arm, crushed throat, etc. so pain tolerance isn't exactly a feat that surpasses Jiraiya maybe even, but not enough to use.

As for speed, most the attacks he gets hit with would be dodged relatively easily by Kakashi. They're not that impressive, except when he was using his sense to feel out where the blind captain was. (Feel like I'm gonna misspell his name). It does show his reactions are good enough for him to be able to dodge an attack the second it touches him, however it doesn't suggest he can dodged a full-flashed blitz by third Raikage like SM can.

#47 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren:

The only true durability feat there was the void, which is not all that great, considering he was consistently cut by a sword that was barely touching him (Meaning there wasn't much force to pierce him, yet it did). Him missing organs is a sign of his lack of durability. I'll admit he's got a huge pain tolerance to continue fighting in that condition. But Jiraiya was fighting missing an arm, crushed throat, etc. so pain tolerance isn't exactly a feat that surpasses Jiraiya maybe even, but not enough to use.

As for speed, most the attacks he gets hit with would be dodged relatively easily by Kakashi. They're not that impressive, except when he was using his sense to feel out where the blind captain was. (Feel like I'm gonna misspell his name). It does show his reactions are good enough for him to be able to dodge an attack the second it touches him, however it doesn't suggest he can dodged a full-flashed blitz by third Raikage like SM can.

You're thinking of Kaname Tosen, and the fight was from the Soul Society arc as Ichigo was rushing to save Rukia. That was probably Kenpachi's lone tactical feat before the anime ended.

I like the Naruto series more than Bleach but Kenpachi ROFLstomps. Give him his shikai or bankai and it's spite.

#48 Posted by MrBarnes (41 posts) - - Show Bio

And the winner is.... David Lodge

#49 Posted by Avenger999 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though Jiraiya is one of my favorite Naruto Characters, he gets killed by kenpachi's speed. Poor Jiraiya:(

#50 Posted by Occhidifalco11 (410 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this mismatch? Zaraki one-shots accidentally