zaraki but mihawk is superior in swordsmanship  by far

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

I think Mihawk would wreck Kenpachi, I've seen Kenpachi slice through a building before.  Zoro is physically strong enough to chuck buildings and Mihawk casually blocked all of his hits with a 3 inch blade. 

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By PirateKing69

oooh i like this fight....Kenpachi is never really serious until he starts losing a whole bunch of blood like his fight with the 5th espada i think that could be his downfall i could see Mihawk winning this especially with his long range attacks 

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Kenpachi would win this fight. The guy is a beast.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Rumble Man

Mihawk

unless kenny suddenly gets smarter

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Hawk eyes is my favourite character in one piece.. but here he dies horribly..

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Mihawk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungChief

Oh man seriously Mihawk would curbstomp Kenpachi. Better speed feats, better destruction feat when he sliced the iceberg, and he's a better swordsman by far, and we haven't seen him actually trying yet at all

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Mihawk wins.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghost_rider1

Definately Mihawk! That is one swordsman I would never wanna face if I was an anime character....regardless of how skilled I might think I am. One slash from his sword cut an iceberg in half from a far distance. And his speed is arguably faster than zaraki as well

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By YoungChief

@ghost_rider1 said:

Definately Mihawk! That is one swordsman I would never wanna face if I was an anime character....regardless of how skilled I might think I am. One slash from his sword cut an iceberg in half from a far distance. And his speed is arguably faster than zaraki as well

It's not arguable, he IS faster, he was far faster than Gear 2 Luffy who already has a huge list of speed feats which are easy to quantify. He also has pre-cognition through Haki to predict moves before they happen, Zaraki does not stand a chance, maybe the new one does but he's featless so far

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Shikarenji

Any time you see mihhawk he never recieves so much as a scratch . Even in the middle of a war not a single person was able to inflict a single wound on him . And IIRC only one person was able to block his attack and that was Vista (who is in no way a pushover) or Jozu (although it was over a large distance) . He's even fought shanks (when he had 2 arms) to a stalemate . I see Mihawk winning this

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Mr_Ingenuity: It's not really about who is the better swordsman.. mihawk is leagues ahead in swordsmanship, but that doesn't help him here at all..

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By reikai
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@PrinceAragorn1: While I think you replied to the wrong user, I still have to disagree.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: It's not really about who is the better swordsman.. mihawk is leagues ahead in swordsmanship, but that doesn't help him here at all..

So much Kenpachi wank today, Mihawk cut a 3 kilometer iceberg that Aokiji made out of a Tsunami (not normal ice, much stronger) with a casual swing and sent the top half of it flying into the sky (from a huge distance away his sword never touched it), he can one-shot Kenpachi. As for speed think of it like this, Kenpachi < Gear 2 Pre-time skip Luffy <<< Mihawk. Yes some powerscaling was used for Mihawks speed since he was faster than G2 Luffy, however Kenpachi's speed is basically based on being able to keep up with Byakuya, which puts him at a low end hypersonic mach 5 at best, unless you can prove otherwise that is (nope.jpg). Then there's Haki as well

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

So much Kenpachi wank today, Mihawk cut a 3 kilometer iceberg that Aokiji made out of a Tsunami (not normal ice, much stronger) with a casual swing and sent the top half of it flying into the sky (from a huge distance away his sword never touched it), he can one-shot Kenpachi. As for speed think of it like this, Kenpachi < Gear 2 Pre-time skip Luffy <<< Mihawk. Yes some powerscaling was used for Mihawks speed since he was faster than G2 Luffy, however Kenpachi's speed is basically based on being able to keep up with Byakuya, which puts him at a low end hypersonic mach 5 at best, unless you can prove otherwise that is (nope.jpg). Then there's Haki as well

You're telling me mihawk can take kenpachi out, and kenpachi is the one being wanked? you're kidding, right?

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

You're telling me mihawk can take kenpachi out, and kenpachi is the one being wanked? you're kidding, right?

You're one of those guys eh, don't say ANYTHING to back up your claims and then call me a wanker eh. Well I'm just gonna leave this picture I made in 5 seconds and be on my way, paint skills off the charts

No Caption Provided
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ghostrider2

Kenpachi kills him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief: Well.. the proof you've presented is so genuine.. Very well then.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi because I like him much more.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief: Well.. the proof you've presented is so genuine.. Very well then.

You can't disprove it can you? Just another baseless statement from you, look, if you know anything about One Piece you should know how fast Luffy is in Gear 2, I'm just basing Mihawk's speed off of that since he dominated Luffy in G2 without even trying, I didn't think I would actually have to explain why and how Luffy is fast then explain the rest to you because I'm sure you know it http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110321200731/onepiece/images/2/26/Hawkeyes.png. Here's Mihawks casual iceberg slash http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101004031517/onepiece/images/f/f4/Mihawk_slash.png here's a cooler more stylized version http://obdpictures1.wikispaces.com/file/view/Mihawk_iceberg_by_IIDarkikkiII.png/325292376/Mihawk_iceberg_by_IIDarkikkiII.png

here's another slash from Mihawk http://obdpictures1.wikispaces.com/file/view/Mihawk_vacuum_cut.png/343110276/Mihawk_vacuum_cut.png

These are all too easy for Mihawk to perform, he barely moved in the iceberg slash as well

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief: Yeah, I saw both the fancy slashes myself. Great, he can cut ice. But how does that help him against someone who took zangetsu head on?

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief: Yeah, I saw both the fancy slashes myself. Great, he can cut ice. But how does that help him against someone who took zangetsu head on?

Ichigo's slashes with Zangetsu are nothing compared to Mihawk cutting miles of an ICEBERG and sending it flying into the air, in fact, the only Ichigo that has similar destructive power is Dangai Ichigo when he destroyed that hill. Don't try to downplay it by saying "oh he cut ice", not only did cut through an iceberg made of ice stronger than normal ice, he did it with the air off his sword swing, he was so freaking far away from that thing, and again, it's very clear when he was fighting Luffy that he was just testing Luffy and not really trying, it's in chapter 561 if you don't believe me. Kenpachi does not have Mihawks stats, maybe the new one will be able to fight him once he gets a bankai and all that fancy stuff, Kenpachi loses in raw stats and the skill difference is laughably huge, Kenpachi at best knows a little bit of Kendo, his fighting style is overpowering the enemy, and I can guarantee you he isn't doing that to Mihawk

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By reikai
Kenpachi hasn't even begun to show his power. He was stronger than Unohana as a Child. He subconsciously kept weakening himself so that he wouldn't kill her, all for the purpose of enjoying fighting longer. Because she was the Only One whom he could actually put effort into facing. 

Kenpachi stood atop mountains of bodies, bored. Because none were strong. Everyone was a Weakling to him. Though Unohana was supposedly the strongest Captain at the time, she was still weaker than a Young Kenpachi.
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief said:

an iceberg made of ice stronger than normal ice

What?

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By YoungChief

That's cool and all Reikai, I'm excited for the new Kenpachi too believe me, but he needs feats. We can't just speculate what his power could be right now, Kubo could make him stronger than Yamamoto for all we know or he could just be on Shunsui's level, there's no way to know yet. Personally I think the bleach verse has the potential to be the strongest of the HST but it hasn't reached it yet, right now the full power Juubi in Naruto looks to be the strongest

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

What?

It's Aokiji's ice, please don't make me explain this to you...

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SpideyPresence

@YoungChief said:

Oh man seriously Mihawk would curbstomp Kenpachi. Better speed feats, better destruction feat when he sliced the iceberg, and he's a better swordsman by far, and we haven't seen him actually trying yet at all

This. Mihawk so easily. He probably has observation haki also -_-.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

What?

Do explain.. I might need some refreshing on Aokiji's special ice..

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By reikai

Pretty much the best glimpses we get for Kenpachi are the Movies and side-arcs in the Anime, since he pretty much just ruins everyone in them. Though I get the feeling what Ichigo did in his Full Bankai against Aizen, obliterating plateaus with sword swipes, is going to be Kenpachi's Base before releasing his zanpakutou.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@PrinceAragorn1: Aokiji's can last for days & weeks at a time so it's could enough that continuous sun exposure does not melt it. There's your explanation.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Aokiji's can last for days & weeks at a time so it's could enough that continuous sun exposure does not melt it. There's your explanation.

?But that's what ice does if it's thick enough?

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SpideyPresence

@reikai: Movies and filler can not be taken seriously in this battle because they aren't cannon.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

What?

http://static2.mangainn.com/mangas/676/24729/009_10_26_2011_06_28_06.jpg

His ice is capable of blocking an attack from Zoro, nuff said, and mind you, at this point Zoro was able to chuck buildings like paperweights if you doubt his strength.

http://static2.mangainn.com/mangas/676/24729/010_10_26_2011_06_28_06.jpg

Next page, it gets kicked by Sanji and doesn't break. Another example of a Logia having an element more potent than the real thing is Akainu, his magma was hot enough to vaporize a huge iceberg instantaneously, yeah I know there's a lot of iceberg feats in One Piece, but this iceberg is no joke http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/19449/419021-diamond_jozu_throw_super.jpg

Also Akainu can melt through bedrock and travel underground like it was nothing, and on top of that his magma is hot enough to light an ocean on fire for 2 years or more apparently and create volcanoes http://static2.mangainn.com/mangas/676/77634/004_02_01_2012_06_44_35.jpg

lolcattz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lolcattz

of course any iceberg lasts for weeks anyway FYI

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By YoungChief

@lolcattz said:

of course any iceberg lasts for weeks anyway FYI

I posted better reasons for why his ice is stronger

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By reikai
@SpideyPresence said:

@reikai: Movies and filler can not be taken seriously in this battle because they aren't cannon.

They can for Kenpachi when, as it's been made clear, his powers had been restricted enormously throughout his career. And Unohana had to get them set up in "Muken", an area of endless room so that she could fight Kenpachi freely and push him into regaining his former power. This was done because, had they fought anywhere else, everything around them would be destroyed.

Apparently, Unohana knew every school of swordsmanship in the Soul Society and was the strongest amongst the division Captains at the time. And she was losing to a Young Kenpachi. She was Weaker than him. And now, Kenpachi has "awakened" from his years of slumbering. And now, hopefully soon, we'll get to see what his true zanpakutou looks like when released for the first time.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

?But that's what ice does if it's thick enough?

Lets take into account his Ice changed the weather for a whole Island for about 2 years. Explain that.

Edit: With an inferno right next door.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief: Yeah.. Good point.

But what I was talking was, ichigo got his hand bleed trying to hurt kenpachi.. It's awfully tough to cut him. Slashing ice is good, but when it comes to something far more durable..

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpideyPresence

@reikai said:

@SpideyPresence said:

They can for Kenpachi when, as it's been made clear, his powers had been restricted enormously throughout his career.

Not Cannon, the feats don't apply to the Bleach story. Not really any more complex that that.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghost_rider1
@PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

What?

How well do u know of mihawk? This man skills with a sword is unbelievable...he was changing the trajecgtory of bullets by using the handle of his sword. And he made it look so easy doing it. A tsunami that probably would have destroyed marineford was frozen instantly by Aokiji. And the air of his swing cut it in half...and the crazy part about it isn't the fact he did it. Its the fact that he was nowhere close to the iceberg and he wasn't trying to do it in the first place. But still...an iceberg MILES long was cut in half with by the air of a casual swing of his sword. Not only is kenpachi highly outmatched in swordsmanship...but kenpachi speed and power isn't comparable either. And I haven't even started on Haki...anything kenpachi do would be pointless cuz mihawk will know his every move before he makes it. How do u think kenpachi win this??? Plz explain
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Not sure who wins...I guess I'll wait to see what the new Kenpachi can do now that he can hear his zanpakuto.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

But what I was talking was, ichigo got his hand bleed trying to hurt kenpachi.. It's awfully tough to cut him. Slashing ice is good, but when it comes to something far more durable..

Think about this for a second, Zoro cut through a pacifista like it was wood, pacifista are made of metal MUCH harder than steel, Mihawk is >>> Zoro still....So, use your imagination on that one, Mihawk can cut Kenpachi.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By reikai
@SpideyPresence said:

Not Cannon, the feats don't apply to the Bleach story. Not really any more complex that that.

They're used as a representation of Kenpachi's power. Nobody cares about the story from the movies or filler arcs. Of course we still have Kenpachi tearing chunks off Zero Yammy pretty damn easily, while sealed. And of course, even against Unohana, Kenpachi was still only using Half his strength. Because he was only ever using One Hand. Because we know what happens when he uses both hands.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghost_rider1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

What?

How well do u know of mihawk? This man skills with a sword is unbelievable...he was changing the trajecgtory of bullets by using the handle of his sword. And he made it look so easy doing it. A tsunami that probably would have destroyed marineford was frozen instantly by Aokiji. And the air of his swing cut it in half...and the crazy part about it isn't the fact he did it. Its the fact that he was nowhere close to the iceberg and he wasn't trying to do it in the first place. But still...an iceberg MILES long was cut in half with by the air of a casual swing of his sword. Not only is kenpachi highly outmatched in swordsmanship...but kenpachi speed and power isn't comparable either. And I haven't even started on Haki...anything kenpachi do would be pointless cuz mihawk will know his every move before he makes it. How do u think kenpachi win this??? Plz explain

Mihawk actually is my favourite in the seris. I never said kenpachi was better in swordsmanship. That's crazy, I said mihawk is leagues ahead there. But on the other hand, he's durable enough to stop Zangetsu without even blocking, by bare skin, and he's kept up with byakuya.. (mind it was a filler, but still..) mihawk isn't a problem to keep up. And knowing what he's going to do isn't going to help him actually stop it, maybe avoid it, or something..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Think about this for a second, Zoro cut through a pacifista like it was wood, pacifista are made of metal MUCH harder than steel, Mihawk is >>> Zoro still....So, use your imagination on that one, Mihawk can cut Kenpachi.

That's post ts zoro. We've no idea how close he's to mihawk.

And, the point is, kenpachi can take a whole lot of cuts. Mihawk, on the other hand..

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By YoungChief

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@YoungChief said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

That's post ts zoro. We've no idea how close he's to mihawk.

And, the point is, kenpachi can take a whole lot of cuts. Mihawk, on the other hand..

We don't know how close he is, but we do know he has a ways to go before he's there, there are still 600 chapters left in one piece and the strawhats growth rate is pretty fast. Mihawk wouldn't get cut, he can end it an instant man, he's faster by feats, and he can put Zaraki down faster than Unohana did, unfortunately he can't heal him in this case. We can't say anything for sure about Mihawks durability, but if its able to powerscaled off of Zoro's he's a monster, but I won't even do that because it's not necessary