#1 Posted by KingGuinness (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kenpachi:

No Caption Provided
  • EOS Kenpachi
  • Kenpachi starts in Shikai but can go Bankai without any repercussions on his body

The Gauntlet:

1. Grey Demon Hendrickson (Kingdom Infiltration Arc)

No Caption Provided

2. Diane

No Caption Provided

3. Ban

No Caption Provided

4. Galan

No Caption Provided

5. King

No Caption Provided

6. Zeldris

No Caption Provided

7. Estarossa (No Commandments)

No Caption Provided

8. Assault Mode Meliodas

No Caption Provided

9. Escanor (The One)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Every SDS character is current unless a version is specified
  • All characters are morals off/bloodlusted
  • Energy unequalized (Meaning Mel can't Full Counter reiatsu based attacks, etc..)
  • Facts, feats, scaling

If he clears, why? If he stops, where and why?

#2 Posted by zxc6 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenpachi clear by feats and stop at 8\9 by scaling probably

#3 Posted by KingGuinness (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@zxc6:

Care to elaborate?

#4 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

Should clear comfortably.

#5 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1:

Do they have any feat that rivals his casual meteor busting feat?

The answer is, hell no.

#7 Posted by KingogKings777 (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Sins?

#8 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: first thing how do you counter ban

Kenpachi can destroy souls because he is a shinigami. Ban has an immortal body but not an immortal soul he gets stomped

#11 Edited by zxc6 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@zxc6:

Care to elaborate?

Well He should be able to clear for my opinion since he is effortlessly one shot a several kilometer meteor,which already superior to every physical feats of NNT,also that meteor atated to be able to wipe out Seireitei. That was only in his shikai form while hold back(still has his eyepatch at that time) and he is way stronger without hie eyepatch and he is even far stronger in Bankai(his shikai only scratch some enemy and his Bankai he completely cut him in half)

#12 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1:

Ban can’t do anything to Kenny he’d eventually pass out and leave Kenny disappointed.

#13 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#14 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenny is a beast- he busted a meteor impinging upon Seireitei casually. He should make it to the last two rounds, at least.

#15 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

INB4 Bleach highballing. There's literally no way he can pass 7 since he doesn't use his speed and Full Counter is a wall he can't get around.

#16 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16938 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: I'm pretty sure full counter doesn't work on physical attacks, at least from what I've seen.

#17 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously....Diane could stop him

#18 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: It does if it's Estarossa's. Meliodas only works on magical attacks, Estarossa's only works on physical ones.

#19 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

“He doesn’t use his speed” “that’s a wall he can’t get around”

Well maybe just maybe... he uses his speed to get around that wall Lmfaoo.

#20 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Uh, what? Kenpachi is, by all intents and purposes, someone who doesn't use his head or speed. He never blitzes anyone, nor is he fast enough to do so here regardless. He also isn't smart enough to figure out Full Counter either.

So, how exactly does he win here again? Even if he goes Bankai, he still doesn't have the speed feats for a blitz which results in constant Full Counters till he dies.

#21 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

I can’t believe you’re really trying to say he doesn’t need use speed in fights. His goal is to have a good time and beat his opponent and when he gets annoyed he just goes straight for the kill.

“when he counters with his sword my attacks are being reflected onto me. Gee I wonder what his power might be.”

He matched ichigos Bankai speed way back in the arrancar arc I hope I don’t have to go over how Powerful he’s gotten since then.

He might have to take his eye patch off but he could solo the whole thread in shikai. If goes Bankai he wtfstomps the thread.

#22 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: What are you even saying? How often do I need to say this:Kenpachi.Never.Attempts.To.Blitz.Anyone.Normally.

And no, Kenpachi can't blitz anything here, not even a chance in hell. Matching an absolutely exhausted, not-even-attempting-to-blitz Arrancar Arc Ichigo's Bankai speed is infinitely below Estarossa level regardless, not to even mention that such a thing never even happened in the first place as far as I remember.

How would Kenpachi figure out it's his own attacks at greater than twice the strength he's being hit by? It really isn't obvious at all considering the attacks Esta reflects don't have as much power than Kenpachi's, but exponentially more.

So, Estarossa still stops him hard.

#23 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Estarossa. You could say Zeldris but for some reason we've never seen him go full on out in a battle.

#24 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Kenpachi overwhelms his opponents with his superior stats and he does superior stats here. You’re insinuating that he will not notice that estarossa is reflecting his attacks and that he won’t just cut him down before he could react which is false.

Yeah he could. Ichigo was not “absolutely exhausted, not-even-attempting-to-blitz” he was fully healed and replenished by Orihime then tried to blitz starkk to save her and kenpachi matched that speed. Estarossa has no speed that even matches an SS arc ichigo whos lightning level deflecting millions of blades simultaneously.

Estarossa stops nothing and probably tells kenpachi his ability himself lmao.

#25 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: This is ridiculous. I'm not entertaining your blatant Bleach bias and favouritism any longer.

First off, being lightning speed is nothing to SDS top tiers since even Galan, who was blitzed by Escanor, who was blitzed by Estarossa had a feat of escaping an instaneaus spells radius of several miles, which was calced at Mach 780 to 5200 if you want an exact number(though I don't care for calcs), while SS Arc Ichigo's was Mach 300 or so, since he deflected many, many of the miniature blades at once with each swing and some more with the air pressure and it coincides with the databook statement.. That means casual Galan alone dwarfs SS Bankai Ichigo in speed and he was casually blitzed by 50k Escanor, who was outsped by Estarossa.

Not to mention that Kenpachi never matched Ichigo's combat speed, just sorta, kinda moved along side him to attack an enemy, which doesn't make him as fast as Ichigo at all, especially since that's hella inconsistent with Kenpachi's speed prior to that.

But I'm not responding to you again anyway, because you'll just keep regurtitating the same Bleach highballing over and over again, as is your "debating" style.

#26 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

i could make a case for any of them bar maybe diane beating him

#27 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Haha calls me biased and says I have favoritism but then posts some BS.

He escaped Merlin’s spell range by a few miles and you’re saying that’s Mach 750 to 5200? Shunsui casually crossed 13 miles in a single flash step back in the SS arc what should that be Mach 8900? Kenpachis first power up brought him from ss arc shikai Ichigo level to 5th espada level. Are you aware of how many power up unohana gave him?

How could you say that when in your own post you’re using travel speed and combat speed synonymously. He didn’t kind of sorta move along side him to attack read the manga they both went to blitz starkk. How is that inconsistent when kempachi got a power up...

I beat the high balling and wank you call an argument with feats and facts and now you’re quitting. I get the W.

#28 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Yeah, have fun believing you could get any w's over me. Believe what you want, I don't particularly care.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#29 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban, Estarossa and Escanor are debatable, but he clears the rest.

#30 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Estarossa with full counter is a hard counter to kenpachi due to him only relying on his physical stats. But Kenny is stronger and more durable(Excluding regen) than everyone here and I would argue speed is comparable to the NNT characters as well.

#31 Posted by Godren (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

With unlimited bankai, they get bisected via wind pressure,although he can't actually kill Ban.

#32 Posted by BrownZeus (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Meteor buster Kempachi is around small country and he has two power amps one of which is insane. I'd give my vote but I do not know enough about sds

#33 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6992 posts) - - Show Bio

In character he might lose he tends to give his opponents time to impress him.

#34 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 1 for sure

#35 Posted by KingZod (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

When is the Bleach highballing going to stop?

On Topic: Don't see how he gets pass King. Lol at him having any chance at 7 and above.

Also Diane should be above Ban

#36 Edited by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

He has literally no chance of clearing. King solos,Meliodas solos, Escanor solos, Merlin solos,Estarossa solos, Zeldris could technically solo,,

The list goes on and on.

Edit: Merlin’s not on the gauntlet,oops.

#37 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: he can’t kill Meliodas or Estarossa either. Nor zeldris.

#38 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Dies at 7. Gets stomped at 8.

#39 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Bankai clear this too fast too strong

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
#40 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not clearing.

#41 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses to 7, gets cut in half by 8 and 9.

#42 Posted by KingGuinness (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: Kenny isn't strong enough to clear.

1) Ban steals his stats slowly until he can kill Kenny.

And that's all I really need.

#44 Posted by KingGuinness (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Not trying to debate in my own thread but I don't know why people think Estarossa stomps Kenpachi. Escanor was able to overpower Estarossa by being a tank and Kenpachi is similar in raw durability with much better pain soak. So why couldn't he withstand Estarossa's Full Counter and then just pulverise him into oblivion in Bankai?

#45 Posted by KingGuinness (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@temporal_shift:

Ban stole Galan's stats and it ran out before he could do any lasting damage. He also failed to steal Estarossa's stats presumably because Estarossa was far too powerful for him so why wouldn't the same notion apply here?

#46 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: because Kenny isn't them, Ban's powers work on Mel... Plus he can steal Kennys Zanpakto.

#47 Posted by KingGuinness (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@temporal_shift:

Kenpachi's physically as strong as them, especially in Bankai, so my argument applies. Ban stole BoS Meliodas's stats, the canonically weakest version of Meliodas in the series and Kenpachi drastically dwarfs him in stats.

Ban can't steal Kenny's Zanpakuto.

#48 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: Why can't he? It's a power of his to steal things.

#50 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4251 posts) - - Show Bio

So they don’t have anything better than his casual meteor bust and are slower than him but he doesn’t clear becuase...?