Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDevil
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet

1. Gaara (EOS)
  2. Third Raikage (Alive).
  3. Hashirama (alive)
    1. Madara (Alive with both rinnegans not senju)
  4. Kakashi (two Mangekyou)
  5. Sasuke (actual Sasuke)

Rules

• Feats and technique shown up to now. If they haven’t shown it they just don’t have it. (ex: Naruto show that he has the truth seeking balls but it didn’t show any effect of disintegrating anything they touch).
  • Actual Kenpachi (can take his eye-patch out if he needs).
  • After every battle Kenpachi gets healed by Orihime. (Think of Orihime as Immortal Object so she can’t be take out of the equation).
  • The Naruto character are in order of whom would have more chance against Kenpachi.
  • Energy different but they can see him.
  • No BFR. To the death.
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hashirama.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hashirama for sure.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at either 3 or 4

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomped at 3

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jesusthesefanboys

Clears 1-3 stops at 4.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By akzarr
Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Divell
nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say 4 due to Zaraki's potential.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 3

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets slaughtered at three.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gets stomped at 3.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@akzar: @hulkage: @andr413: @etheral_dreams: @highaccuser: Can sombody tell me how is he going to be stopped by Hashirama? I mean seriously, it can take a explosion from Kyuubi but Kenpachi can destroy fortress a side effect of his attacks.

Which isn't at all comparable to Bijuu bombs which Hashirama can block and redirect.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 if in character. Definitely stops at 4

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrDevil

@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

@akzar: @hulkage: @andr413: @etheral_dreams: @highaccuser: Can sombody tell me how is he going to be stopped by Hashirama? I mean seriously, it can take a explosion from Kyuubi but Kenpachi can destroy fortress a side effect of his attacks.

Which isn't at all comparable to Bijuu bombs which Hashirama can block and redirect.

actually it is, since Kenpachi actually destroy it with a single swim and Madara has destroyed as well. and if kenpachi hit him with a direct slash i would say is good bye for him. i would say if Sasuke or Madara won't stop him i think he actually pass. though divell bro you are hyping a little bit too much Kenpachi though is true he can easily be compared with Sasuke's perfect Susanno in shikai. I hope tite show him off without his eye-patch.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

actually it is, since Kenpachi actually destroy it with a single swim and Madara has destroyed as well. and if kenpachi hit him with a direct slash i would say is good bye for him. i would say if Sasuke or Madara won't stop him i think he actually pass. though divell bro you are hyping a little bit too much Kenpachi though is true he can easily be compared with Sasuke's perfect Susanno in shikai. I hope tite show him off without his eye-patch.

Once again, Kurama's Bijuu Bombs are Mach 10k+ and are continent level.

How is Kenpachi beating him without being wanked to high heaven by bullsh!t calcs about Seireiti's size and his destruction of a city sized meteor (island level at best IMO)?

Feats dictate who wins, and feats say Hashi is way faster, stronger, and has jutsu capable of incapacitating the Juubi, which is a planetary threat with casual country level attacks.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ddecourt

Agree with the above, he won't stand a chance with the 1st Hokage

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The salt is real

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

How is Kenpachi beating him without being wanked to high heaven by bullsh!t calcs about Seireiti's size and his destruction of a city sized meteor (island level at best IMO)?

Feats dictate who wins, and feats say Hashi is way faster, stronger, and has jutsu capable of incapacitating the Juubi, which is a planetary threat with casual country level attacks.

this.

Avatar image for egyptian_god_ra
Egyptian_God_Ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hashirama.

And definately stops at Kakashi with 2 mangekyo

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

You are both wanking, but what ever.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MrDevil

@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

In what are you basing that? really island lv

According to the Bleach Movie "Fade to Black" Seireitei is 400 ri for it's diameter.

Kubo over seed the production of this movie by the way.

Bleachness - Kubo Interview from FTB movie guide!

1 ri = 2.44 miles

Calculating the Area:

400 ri = 976 miles

976 diameter = 488 radious.

Pi = 3.14

No Caption Provided

A≈ 7.48×10^5

or 748 000 square miles approximately.

As big as a small country.

Sorry but if we go by feats kenpachi is way stronger than any of this guys. oh and if you say Planetary thread for this

they said Juubi was planetary lv bc of saying he swallowed ocean, created cities, ect. right? well when gin was talking about aizen he says this.

So what does this mean? Base Aizen already planet lv thread? That would mean Evolved Aizen minimum Solar System thread? You guys make me laugh.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

According to the Bleach Movie "Fade to Black" Seireitei is 400 ri for it's diameter.

1 ri = 2.44 miles

Calculating the Area:

400 diameter = 200 radious.

Pi = 3.14

No Caption Provided

A≈1.26×105

or 126 000 miles approximately.

This is the diameter of soul society

Sorry but if we go by feats kenpachi is way stronger than any of this guys. oh and if you say Planetary thread for this

Oh and this is what Kyuubi says about Juubi

they said Juubi was planetary lv bc of saying he swallowed ocean, created cities, ect. right? well when gin was talking about aizen he says this.

So what does this mean? Base Aizen already planet lv thread? That would mean Evolved Aizen minimum Solar System thread? You guys make me laugh.

The thing is none of the Bleach movies are canon...

But you know what is? The Last.

In the Last, Kurama fired a Bijuu Bomb that blasted the Hamura statue (who is already as strong as any other Tailed Beats) through the moon, through space, into low orbit above Earth's atmosphere. That's easily continent level - moon level firepower, and the low end for the speed (just accounting for going through the moon's diameter [2160 miles] in 1 second) over Mach 10,000.

Again, canon feats.

No one in Bleach even has the feats to even survive a casual attack from Toneri:

A casual energy blast from base Toneri vaporizes a good portion of Toneri's country and the moon's surface (which is nearly the size of Asia remind you.) Base Naruto survived this with barely any damage BTW, and this isn't even close to a Bijuu Bomb.
A casual energy blast from base Toneri vaporizes a good portion of Toneri's country and the moon's surface (which is nearly the size of Asia remind you.) Base Naruto survived this with barely any damage BTW, and this isn't even close to a Bijuu Bomb.

Point is, using canon information (the non-canon info is contradictory to statements in the manga and other movies anyways)

- Seireiti is still only the size of a large city

- The meteor feat is island level

- Kenny is nowhere near Mach 10k

- He has no durability feats that suggest he can tank an attack of this magnitude

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

The feat is in the Last, please educate yourself before making accusations.

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Yeah toneris moon splitter......so? but what does that have to do with hashirama.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesusthesefanboys: I was talking about Kurama fighting Hamura, not Hashirama

Yeh and at the top of the comment chain, he was asking why kenny would be stopped by hashirama.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrDevil

@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

1 ri = 2.44 miles

Calculating the Area:

Pi = 3.14

No Caption Provided

A≈1.26×105

In the Last, Kurama fired a Bijuu Bomb that blasted the Hamura statue (who is already as strong as any other Tailed Beats) through the moon, through space, into low orbit above Earth's atmosphere. That's easily continent level - moon level firepower, and the low end for the speed (just accounting for going through the moon's diameter [2160 miles] in 1 second) over Mach 10,000.

Again, canon feats.

No one in Bleach even has the feats to even survive a casual attack from Toneri:

Point is, using canon information (the non-canon info is contradictory to statements in the manga and other movies anyways)

- He has no durability feats that suggest he can tank an attack of this magnitude

Since it only takes the creator to participate to make it canon then all bleach movie (except the hell verse) are canon since Tite actually created that movie. since the Last have none canon parts. And if swinging a sword makes you light speed then hell i'm fricking superman. and look at that. that attack is very equal to Evolved Aizen's casual blast. And no, the movie is not contradicting anything since it takes 10 days to go from a door to another. The metteor feats is country lv not to mention the metteor was going minimum hypersonic (it was in fire) and his destructive power was going to be way more than seireitei. so sorry but you got nothing. You don't have a reason of saying Toneri's country is of the size of Asia. not to mention the only damage kenpachi actually had was when he was send into space because he couldn't breath and he still was fine.

what you got up to now is

Statements? none.

Calc? none.

Hyping? a lot.

Trying to debunk something? a lot.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrDevil

@jesusthesefanboys said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

The feat is in the Last, please educate yourself before making accusations.

same goes for you

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

1 ri = 2.44 miles

Calculating the Area:

Pi = 3.14

No Caption Provided

A≈1.26×105

Again, canon feats.

Since it only takes the creator to participate to make it canon then all bleach movie (except the hell verse) are canon since Tite actually created that movie. since the Last have none canon parts. And if swinging a sword makes you light speed then hell i'm fricking superman. and look at that. that attack is very equal to Evolved Aizen's casual blast. And no, the movie is not contradicting anything since it takes 10 days to go from a door to another. The metteor feats is country lv not to mention the metteor was going minimum hypersonic (it was in fire) and his destructive power was going to be way more than seireitei. so sorry but you got nothing. You don't

have a reason of saying Toneri's country is of the size of Asia.

Statements? none.

Calc? none.

Hyping? a lot.

I never said Toneri's country was the size of Asia, I said the moon's surface area is relatively close to the size of Asia.

And no, to be canon, a movie has to be made by the author and fit into the general continuity and be referenced within the main continuity in a way to prove it's actually canon.

Loading Video...

Aizen's ultra fragor only destroyed a few small mountains and it didn't even encompass the area of Kakakura Town, let alone being large enough to leave a visible explosion on the moon's surface.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically Hashirama is stronger, more durable and more versatile. That's why he would win. I wouldn't say a stomp, but he'd win. Kenpachi is really strong but he is not at the level of Hashirama. Even if he does manage to beat Hashirama, he'd get absolutely demolished at 4,5 and 6.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

1 ri = 2.44 miles

Calculating the Area:

Pi = 3.14

No Caption Provided

A≈1.26×105

Again, canon feats.

Since it only takes the creator to participate to make it canon then all bleach movie (except the hell verse) are canon since Tite actually created that movie. since the Last have none canon parts. And if swinging a sword makes you light speed then hell i'm fricking superman. and look at that. that attack is very equal to Evolved Aizen's casual blast. And no, the movie is not contradicting anything since it takes 10 days to go from a door to another. The metteor feats is country lv not to mention the metteor was going minimum hypersonic (it was in fire) and his destructive power was going to be way more than seireitei. so sorry but you got nothing. You don't

Statements? none.

Calc? none.

Hyping? a lot.

I never said Toneri's country was the size of Asia, I said the moon's surface area is relatively close to the size of Asia.

And no, to be canon, a movie has to be made by the author and fit into the general continuity and be referenced within the main continuity in a way to prove it's actually canon.

Loading Video...

Aizen's ultra fragor only destroyed a few small mountains and it didn't even encompass the area of Kakakura Town, let alone being large enough to leave a visible explosion on the moon's surface.

I mean the crater.

Also the movie fit during the time where Ichigo heals up, and Orihime was taken in the arrancar saga. plus if you actually want to check every single part of what happens in the movie then the Last is none canon due to the beginning.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 3, no arguments needed. I'll even say he stops at 2 just to get nasty with it.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@highaccuser said:
@divell said:

1 ri = 2.44 miles

Calculating the Area:

Pi = 3.14

No Caption Provided

A≈1.26×105

Again, canon feats.

Statements? none.

Calc? none.

Hyping? a lot.

Loading Video...

I mean the crater.

Also the movie fit during the time where Ichigo heals up, and Orihime was taken in the arrancar saga. plus if you actually want to check every single part of what happens in the movie then the Last is none canon due to the beginning.

They aren't the same size. The crater's size is arguable, but the area actually shown to be effected from Toneri's blast covered a notable portion of the moon's surface (easily 1/20th of it if you scale it to the full view of the moon.) That's 730,000 square miles, but again AoE.

The Last is confirmed canon anyways (it's even in the manga now), and if you're talking about Naruto already knowing Shadow Clone Jutsu before the movie started that's not a contradiction.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MrDevil

@akzar said:

Basically Hashirama is stronger, more durable and more versatile. That's why he would win. I wouldn't say a stomp, but he'd win. Kenpachi is really strong but he is not at the level of Hashirama. Even if he does manage to beat Hashirama, he'd get absolutely demolished at 4,5 and 6.

Hashirama is only stronger as Mangekyo perfect susanno he was litterally trashed by Perfect Susano with Rinnegan. Kakashi was broken by a spike of Kaguya. Madara destroys mountains as a side effect Kenpachi obliterates metteors with a single swim while patched. Sasuke would be the only real thread in this Gauntlet.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:They aren't the same size. The crater's size is arguable, but the area actually shown to be effected from Toneri's blast covered a notable portion of the moon's surface (easily 1/20th of it if you scale it to the full view of the moon.) That's 730,000 square miles, but again AoE.

The Last is confirmed canon anyways (it's even in the manga now), and if you're talking about Naruto already knowing Shadow Clone Jutsu before the movie started that's not a contradiction.

The explosion outside the moon is bigger but in the inside is almost the same.

Yeah is a contradiction but i'm talking about how they meet. also

Bleachness - Kubo In

Are the Movies Canon Now?terview from FTB movie guide!

10 lessons we learned from Fade to Black

bleach movie fade to black | Tumblr

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By akzarr

@mrdevil:

Hashirama is only stronger as Mangekyo perfect susanno he was litterally trashed by Perfect Susano with Rinnegan.

Firstly this is, if anything, a testament to Hashiramas strength. Secondly, with the Rinnegan, Madara is pretty much a god, so no surprise that a weakened Hashirama was beaten by him.

Kakashi was broken by a spike of Kaguya

And Kaguya's pretty much a god; far stronger than Kenpachi (like miles above him), so this doesn't relate to anything in this battle. Also, Kakashi has a perfect Susanoo on this gauntlet so please explain to me how Kenpachi can beat Kakashi while he has a perfect Susanoo.

Madara destroys mountains as a side effect Kenpachi obliterates metteors with a single swim while patched.

I know, Madara is a bada$$. Your point? (P.S. what's a swim?)

So what you need to tell me is:

1. can Kenpachi beat a Perfect Susanoo? If so, how?

2. How is he stronger/better/more versatile than Hashirama (something you haven't yet told me)

3. what exactly a swim is.

4. Why the OP is partaking in a battle.... from what I see around CV, OPs are mostly supposed to be un-biased and informative; and not partaking in the debate so vehemently.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MrDevil

@akzar said:

@mrdevil:

Hashirama is only stronger as Mangekyo perfect susanno he was litterally trashed by Perfect Susano with Rinnegan.

Firstly this is, if anything, a testament to Hashiramas strength. Secondly, with the Rinnegan, Madara is pretty much a god, so no surprise that a weakened Hashirama was beaten by him.

Kakashi was broken by a spike of Kaguya

And Kaguya's pretty much a god; far stronger than Kenpachi (like miles above him), so this doesn't relate to anything in this battle. Also, Kakashi has a perfect Susanoo on this gauntlet so please explain to me how Kenpachi can beat Kakashi while he has a perfect Susanoo.

Madara destroys mountains as a side effect Kenpachi obliterates metteors with a single swim while patched.

I know, Madara is a bada$$. Your point? (P.S. what's a swim?)

So what you need to tell me is:

1. can Kenpachi beat a Perfect Susanoo? If so, how?

2. How is he stronger/better/more versatile than Hashirama (something you haven't yet told me)

3. what exactly a swim is.

4. Why the OP is partaking in a battle.... from what I see around CV, OPs are mostly supposed to be un-biased and informative; and not partaking in the debate so vehemently.

Madara with both rinnagans would be the equivalent of Aizen with hogyoku, he just have better technique and Aizen evolves every time.

Yeah Kaguya is a "god" we all should know that by now but it didn't help her against Naruto and Sasuke and her featless spikes litterally destroyed kakashi's PS.

My bad swing of his sword.

1. Yeah, he destroy a country size metteor with a single swing without taking his eye-patch out really easy, not to mention Kakashi's susanno was destroyed by Kaguya's spike. so Madara and sasuke's susanno may be able to hold against 2 maybe three attack from shikai kenpachi but if he takes his eye-patch out there won't be nothing.
  2. Well for starters as shown many times he is pretty fast to easily keep up against opponents like Byakuya when fighting Yammy, even if he can't see he can still keep up fighting and having his durability and longlivity (you know they are pretty hard to kill) make him hard to take down. plus hard to tag since Kenpachi can step in the air and Hashirama can't fly. Plus hashirama's durability is not great.
  3. I mean a single movement of his axe.
  4. I'm informing people have been trying to debunk and hype something that it isn't.
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MrDevil
akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

Yeah, he destroy a country size metteor with a single swim without taking his eye-patch out really easy

Scan?

not to mention Kakashi's susanno was destroyed by Kaguya's spike

Kaguya's spike corrodes the victim. Sooooooo that "argument" doesnt amount to anything, cuz last I checked; Kaguya =/= Kenpachi.

so Madara and sasuke's susanno may be able to hold against 2 maybe three attack from shikai kenpachi but if he takes his eye-patch out there won't be nothing.

You have no proof of this, and since you haven't provided a scan, I cannot judge and therefore you cannot make this assumption.

Well for starters as shown many times he is pretty fast to easily keep up against opponents like Byakuya when fighting Yammy

Please explain what you are trying to say here.... I cannot discern what you're saying at the moment.

even if he can't see he can still keep up fighting and having his durability and longlivity (you know they are pretty hard to kill) make him hard to take down

Good for him... he can fight blind. But I do agree that his durability and longevity make him hard to kill....

plus hard to tag since Kenpachi can step in the air and Hashirama can't fly.

Have you taken long range attacks into consideration?

Plus hashirama's durability is not great.

You have to have great durability if your able to go toe-to-toe with a Perfect Susanoo or the Kyuubi. False statement.

a SWING?

4. I'm informing people have been trying to debunk and hype something that it isn't.

So you are arguing with people over something that you made for others to judge? OK then..... also, even if it wasn't odd or annoying that the OP is debating in his own thread, it doesn't take away from the fact that you are very very biased.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

Madara with both rinnagans would be the equivalent of Aizen with hogyoku, he just have better technique and Aizen evolves every time.

1. Explain how.

2. Aizen =/= Kenpachi

3. Aizen > Kenpachi

4. Explain why this argument is relevant

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hashirama.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@mrdevil:

Yeah, he destroy a country size metteor with a single swim without taking his eye-patch out really easy

Scan?

not to mention Kakashi's susanno was destroyed by Kaguya's spike

Kaguya's spike corrodes the victim. Sooooooo that "argument" doesnt amount to anything, cuz last I checked; Kaguya =/= Kenpachi.

so Madara and sasuke's susanno may be able to hold against 2 maybe three attack from shikai kenpachi but if he takes his eye-patch out there won't be nothing.

You have no proof of this, and since you haven't provided a scan, I cannot judge and therefore you cannot make this assumption.

Well for starters as shown many times he is pretty fast to easily keep up against opponents like Byakuya when fighting Yammy

Please explain what you are trying to say here.... I cannot discern what you're saying at the moment.

even if he can't see he can still keep up fighting and having his durability and longlivity (you know they are pretty hard to kill) make him hard to take down

Good for him... he can fight blind. But I do agree that his durability and longevity make him hard to kill....

plus hard to tag since Kenpachi can step in the air and Hashirama can't fly.

Have you taken long range attacks into consideration?

Plus hashirama's durability is not great.

You have to have great durability if your able to go toe-to-toe with a Perfect Susanoo or the Kyuubi. False statement.

a SWING?

So you are arguing with people over something that you made for others to judge? OK then..... also, even if it wasn't odd or annoying that the OP is debating in his own thread, it doesn't take away from the fact that you are very very biased.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-big-is-the-seireitei-and-how-big-was-gremmy-s--1679968/

yeah but it didn't stop in there it brake it, it didn't corrode it.

go to the link. a very smart and handsome dude did it.

yeah and kenpachi moves very fast to be tagged by one and in any case Nnoitra's cero didn't help him much.

Kenpachi has the durability and strength to take on any of those.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@mrdevil:

1. Explain how.

2. Aizen =/= Kenpachi

3. Aizen > Kenpachi

4. Explain why this argument is relevant

1. let's put this in this way.
    1. Base Madara < Base Aizen
    2. Mangekyo Madara < Shikai Aizen
    3. Rinnegan Madara > Shikai Aizen
    4. Complete Susanno = Chrysalis Aizen
    5. Perfect Susanno >= Butterfly Aizen
    6. Juubidara = Evolved Aizen
    7. Juubidara < Actual Aizen
  2. Aizen <<<<<<< Actual Kenpachi
  3. Actual Aizen <= Kenpachi
  4. what do you want me to explain.
Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 if not then he ain't killing Kakashi or avoiding KS I'd love to see Kenny fight Hashirama's wood Buddha that would be amazing.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeepeh

@etheral_dreams@mrdevil

Few quick things here,

@etheral_dreams

1. Memories of Nobody is canon, They've talked about it in the manga recently. And technically Hell Verse had prequel manga chapters written for it, I'm unsure of what that means for the cannonicity, but it's worth noting. If Kokuto jumps into the Manga in a few chapters to fight Juha, I guess we'll know, eh?

2. The size of Aizen's Fraggor isn't really relevant. It was confined to a circular explosion as a lot of attacks in Bleach seem to be. What you need to be questioning is the Destructive Capacity, or the Attack Potency, not the Area of Effect. And Kenpachi's already at Island (Some people's opinion) to Continent level (Mine and other's opinions), and Aizen is so many tiers above a non-transcendent that it isn't even funny. Seeing as Yamamoto was capable of destroying Soul Society from merely existing in his Bankai for too long, I'm not seeing why it's impossible to think of these characters as higher than island level. .-. Considering how many characters nowadays are far above Yamma.

(btw, Soul Society was shown in Memories of Nobody to be similar in size to earth, I believe.)

3. Seireitei? The size of a city? What? Name one normal city that takes 40 DAYS to walk around.

@mrdevil

It's kinda hard to put Eyepatchless Kenpachi in here, seeing as how we don't know how powerful he is like that at this point, although we can infer him to be around Chrysalis Aizen at least.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5