Round 1: Class 1-A are from the Summer Training Camp arc

Round 2: Current Class 1-A

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ken should win, but the biggest issue would be Todoroki.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@valorknight: @lan_fan: For both rounds guys? I believe Deku is some kind of crazy powerhouse these days right?

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jc9865

Probably Ken both rounds. Although location would be kinda important. In an open area Todoroki could possibly one shot with his huge AoE ice attack.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ken is way too fast for anyone to contend with here. Todoroki could potentially freeze him, but he should be more than quick enough to evade. His kagune can pretty much gore anyone here in oneshot, and none really have a complete answer to his rapid regeneration.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Ken even faster than sound? I've read through the manga and I have never seen him bullet time once.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheWatcherKing

People like Todoroki are limited in what they can do in large groups, but if he gets the chance to pull off an AoE ice attack I would back the class room. If not then I can see Ken winning.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

Is Ken even faster than sound? I've read through the manga and I have never seen him bullet time once.

He should be rather easily. He was able to blitz Eto and move FTE to Kanae (who could at least perceive Eto).

The same Eto who was able to move completely FTE (to the point where she looked like she teleported) over roughly 25m, pull out Banjou's ribcage AND show it to him, all before he could even register the pain or see her move. Easily a supersonic feat.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it depends on the environment. If it's open ground then I give it to 1-A, since they have a ton of AoE in the form of Todoroki, Bakugo, and Jiro. Since this is in a forest and Kaneki has knowledge I see him winning this for a majority however since he is in a forest and will know that he has to eliminate those three first. Once they're gone it's pretty much over unless Deku goes 100% and manages him to tag him.

Also I like that pic of 1-A, it's really cool.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like Todoroki are limited in what they can do in large groups, but if he gets the chance to pull off an AoE ice attack I would back the class room. If not then I can see Ken winning.

copy that

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken stomp, this ken form was insane. In my opinion he could even stomp all might.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all Ken dies a horrible death.

Second of all

Mineta solos

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: not even close. None of the mha characters has shown the ability to definitly kill someone with ken regeneration, in otherwise none of them has shown the ability to survive ken attack.

Ken could prolly solo mhavers.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick: all of the nomus have tremendous regeneration and endeavour killed one in a instant by burning it's head off.

So your already wrong in that statement and most of this class is to fast to get tagged by kaneki.

Mineta still solos

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChuckApick

@consciouskeeper: have you even watched the scans i posted earlier ?

Did you even watched/read tokyo ghoul ?

None of them is faster than kaneki, even in the manga actualy.

This ken form stomp easily.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken still slaughters imo. Too fast, deadly, and versatile for them to contend with.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick: yes Tokyo ghoul has nice art work and the monsters go munch munch.

Deku would still punch kaneki head clear off his shoulders.

Bakugo would blast kaneki into pieces.

Mineta solos.

Todoroki freezes kaneki instantly or BBQ him.

The fact you said kaneki would solo all might is laughable.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ChuckApick

@consciouskeeper: Oh i got it, ur just trolling around...

Told it before i waste my time next time.

I'm a realy kind person, so i'm gona give you a serious answer for the last time.

On the fourth scan, ken was totaly crushed, and then he just destroyed all of those "monsters" with an aoe. And if your not too stupid, you can find out that, those monster are pretty big and the aoe on the last scan is pretty big too,even frozed or whatever they do, he will just stomp them all.

And yeah, he beat all might. All might doesn't have the defense to handle the kagune of dragon kaneki ken.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@chuckapick: doesn't look like he got crushed. Just looks like the mouth closed.

Mineta solos

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: ... :')

Hum...hum... splashing blood...

Okay i stop feeding the troll.

Fully dragon Kaneki stomp all round...

And Kaneki prolly (my opinion) solo the vers due to, speed, versatility, strength (a weaker ken version was able to cut renforced -and realy fat- pillar), regeneration (totaly crushed, get his brain pierced twice time, get his leg and harms cut a lot of time etc. etc.).

I read all mha chapter, and there is no characters actualy able to stop someone like fully dragon kaneki.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@chuckapick: so his whole body was crushed and a lil squirt of blood came out? Lulz ok.

Overhaul kills kaneki easy.

Endeavor kills kaneki.

All for one kills kaneki.

Your suggesting that for all intensive purposes kaneki is basically immortal.

Your a troll and mineta solos

Btw if his whole body got crushed how did his clothing regenerate?? Lulz what

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ChuckApick

@consciouskeeper: Oh my...

You're not a troll so... You're just stupid.

The second scan show you the size of a tooth compared to ken.

Then with what i told you, we can see that it's a lot of blood cause a tooth is prolly arround 7m~.

To finish we can suppose that, those monsters are, realy, realy, realy big (on univers like tokyo ghoul and mha), and then the aoe on the last scan is realy big too...

You suppose things, not me. I never talked about immortality, but only a out GREAT regeneration, and i provided some fact. Do whatever you want with this.

Ken stomp all round, and maybe solo the vers.

No more feeding.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick: you saying the tooth is 7m is also laughable go back to school and learn what scaling is.

The scan reminds me of when eren got aye by the titan let me guess erens regen is too much for MHA.

Hush kid.

Mineta solos

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so his whole body was crushed and a lil squirt of blood came out? Lulz ok.

His head was the last thing to get crushed, as is visible from the final scan, which would explain the small amount of blood over the teeth (which are about 1m tall IMO, judging from their size relative to Kaneki).

That said, refuting his blatant on-panel healing feats because of a lack of blood seems silly to me. Would you also refute below feats of:

Furuta ragdolling him to shit, exploding his torso, cutting him in half, ragdolling him some more:

Because of a lack of blood?

Endeavor kills kaneki.

Maybe they can, I don't know enough about them to say otherwise.

Well, he kind of is. You could say the same of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Reasons my dude?

Happens a billion times in TG. Could chalk it up to an oversight, lazy art, or kagune-magic.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lil_Remains

@kingcrimson said:

so his whole body was crushed and a lil squirt of blood came out? Lulz ok.

His head was the last thing to get crushed, as is visible from the final scan, which would explain the small amount of blood over the teeth (which are about 1m tall IMO, judging from their size relative to Kaneki).

That said, refuting his blatant on-panel healing feats because of a lack of blood seems silly to me. Would you also refute below feats of:

Furuta ragdolling him to shit, exploding his torso, cutting him in half, ragdolling him some more:

Because of a lack of blood?

Endeavor kills kaneki.

Maybe they can, I don't know enough about them to say otherwise.

Well, he kind of is. You could say the same of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Reasons my dude?

Happens a billion times in TG. Could chalk it up to an oversight, lazy art, or kagune-magic.

How did you get baited so hard?

OT: Mineta solos

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains: yes nice writing "just how immortal are you" hmm yes.

Welcome Tokyo ghoul where there is a fixed percentage of how immortal you can be.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KingCrimson

@lil_remains: Just keeping the debate going.

Is Mineta the little dude who throws the grape things?

EDIT: Ah, just realised you're the dude who I was debating about Eren with. You still wound up or something?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s the time of day? If it’s night The Crow looking mofo is gonna be a big problem for everyone

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: oh ok that's what I suspected.

And yes mineta is the dude with the indestructible grapes of doom. He solos

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: Lol you really think so? I'm not up to date so I dunno what he can do currently.

What's his best feat?

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ChuckApick

@kingcrimson: Yeah it's the pervert kid. But that guy is just trolling arround, don't try to debate with him.

Even on mha last chapter there isn't any character able to survive kaneki attack, and able to "realy" kill that kaneki form, his fight against furuta was pretty insane, that was pure destruction. That why i think he could even manage to solo the MHA vers, only all might could be a challenge, and all might has nothing for definitely kill kaneki, and he can't deal with that "sword kagune"

No Caption Provided

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kingcrimson: no need to even go into how this happened.

He solos bro

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The blast generated by todoroko are bigger than anything I have seen in Tokyo ghoul
The blast generated by todoroko are bigger than anything I have seen in Tokyo ghoul
By heating the air he recently cooled he can create massive explosions
By heating the air he recently cooled he can create massive explosions
No Caption Provided
Is able to instantly summon sheets of ice to block attacks
Is able to instantly summon sheets of ice to block attacks
Can flash freeze an area and cool tempatures slow down molecular movement which in turn should slow healing or any form of regeneration if we are to apply logic
Can flash freeze an area and cool tempatures slow down molecular movement which in turn should slow healing or any form of regeneration if we are to apply logic

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: @chuckapick: you guys want a serious debate I am willing to debate todoroki being able to solo.

I'd be interested in that debate. I don't think he has a hope in hell personally.

Kagune has pretty insane heat resistance, and his ice can be carved up rather easily as Stain proved.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to forget about Class 1A's destructible capabilities. Todoroki, Bakugou, Deku, and Dark Shadow are the biggest concerns here for Ken.

These 4 are the biggest threats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

My opinion, but the rest of the class are fodder compared to these four. They are merely distractions for Kaneki. I'm not downgrading Ken's abilities either... Why he is most impressive, with his offensive and defensive abilities, along with his healing factor, speed and durability, I can see the class struggling, but if he does get a bite.... then he will get a boost and all the damage that was done to him, will be reduced by a large margin. However if both of the rounds take place in the night time, and let's say someone close to Dark Shadow gets killed, the GIF shows he will lose control due to his emotions. To make this a bit fair, make the Class blood lusted. Otherwise the class wouldn't have any other options to look after that. As of right now only 4 of the Class can actually do significant damage.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@kingcrimson: I think it is possible Ken has a speed advantage but someone like todoroki could flash freeze him and blow him to bits.

I don't think as far as I know Tokyo ghoul even has building busters..it seems like a lot of biting and stabbing so to assume they could take an explosion made by todoroko much less bakugo or even a punch from midoriya would be shocking to me

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: @chuckapick: you guys want a serious debate I am willing to debate todoroki being able to solo.

Since you didn't even read tokyo ghoul no need to debate, it's useless and stupid. You doesn't even know what's this version of kaneki. And i'm not sure, but i have the feeling that you doesn't even read mha and just watch the anime. Personaly I read all tokyo ghoul, and i read the last mha chapter, and i never seen any character able to deffinitely kill kaneki or able to survive to his kagune, kaneki is, too fast, versatile, and his regeneration is too great for mhavers.

Endeavor struggle a lot against noumu, and that noumu hasn't shown anything at the level of that kaneki forms.

No Caption Provided

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ChuckApick
@theoneabovelife said:

People seem to forget about Class 1A's destructible capabilities. Todoroki, Bakugou, Deku, and Dark Shadow are the biggest concerns here for Ken.

These 4 are the biggest threats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My opinion, but the rest of the class are fodder compared to these four. They are merely distractions for Kaneki. I'm not downgrading Ken's abilities either... Why he is most impressive, with his offensive and defensive abilities, along with his healing factor, speed and durability, I can see the class struggling, but if he does get a bite.... then he will get a boost and all the damage that was done to him, will be reduced by a large margin. However if both of the rounds take place in the night time, and let's say someone close to Dark Shadow gets killed, the GIF shows he will lose control due to his emotions. To make this a bit fair, make the Class blood lusted. Otherwise the class wouldn't have any other options to look after that. As of right now only 4 of the Class can actually do significant damage.

Problem is that, it's not base kaneki version like the one we saw in anime, this version has shown instant regeneration from "nothing", like i showed on scan, he got totaly crushed, and still resurrected like a phoenix.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Another precision, to show how big are the tooth compared to kaneki body, i took this tooth, cause it's the closest one from kaneki.

No Caption Provided

Even if he get totaly frozed, it will be not enough.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@chuckapick said:
@consciouskeeper said:

Since you didn't even read tokyo ghoul no need to debate, it's useless and stupid. You doesn't even know what's this version of kaneki. And i'm not sure, but i have the feeling that you doesn't even read mha and just watch the anime. Personaly I read all tokyo ghoul, and i read the last mha chapter, and i never seen any character able to deffinitely kill kaneki or able to survive to his kagune, kaneki is, too fast, versatile, and his regeneration is too great for mhavers.

Endeavor struggle a lot against noumu, and that noumu hasn't shown anything at the level of that kaneki forms.

No Caption Provided
The fight left most of the city sector in ruin
The fight left most of the city sector in ruin
In the same fight endeavor is dicing buildings like cheese
In the same fight endeavor is dicing buildings like cheese

So stop trying to be condescending like your some intellectual when your comparing a HIGH tier nomu to kaneki. Nomu are designed to defeat specific heroes and they are made to counter specific heroes. They have just as good of regen as kaneki if not better but the difference is that endeavor burns as hot as the sun if not hotter something Tokyo ghoul doesn't come close to.

So stop comparing nomus when if a nomu was in Tokyo ghoul he would literally destroy the verse. All might had to punch one into orbit for god sake.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: I’m out for a drink at the minute mate, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about in regards to MHA so I’ll come back to you once I’m home. I will say though TG specifically has heat resistance feats that were stated on panel to be closing in on the temperature of the sun, so I don’t think Todoroki’s flames are his best bet.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ChuckApick

Anyway, kaneki can still blitz them, his above fte for sure. A much weaker version of him was able to blitz a strong ccg inspector:

No Caption Provided

Dodging arima lightning (this is again a weaker version)

No Caption Provided

About his regeneration, and this is still a weaker version than the one we are talking about :

No Caption Provided

After this scan he just killed everyone arround.

Also, this kagune has shown great defence ability

No Caption Provided

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: I don't think his hear will be enough either by the explosions from it might be enough to put kaneki down as cold tempatures slow regeneration.