Ken Kaneki (TG) Vs Sypha, Trevor & Alucard (Netflix Castlevania)

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KingCrimson  Online

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Netflix Versions of Castlevania Characters
  • Black Reaper Ken Kaneki
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by death/KO/incap
  • No knowledge
  • Starting distance is 25ft
  • Kaneki is morals off
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken dies so fast. Alucard and Trevor both have weapons made to kill characters like Kaneki. His healing factor will not save him from the super natural properties of their weapons.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard Solos. Adding Trevor and Sypha makes this spite.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Black Reaper winning at all, Alucard alone is debatable.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KingCrimson  Online

@mee09: The weapons wouldn’t have any special effect on Kaneki. He’s not evil or supernatural.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KingCrimson  Online
Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: The weapons wouldn’t have any special effect on Kaneki. He’s not evil or supernatural.

Well, there are different kinds of ghouls on Castlevania depending on the games.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mee09

@kingcrimson: Their weapons work on beasts, mutants, and the supernatural. Lol The Belmonts aren't the Ghostbusters my guy. But I guess I don't blame for not knowing the nature of Castlevania weaponry.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mee09

@sy8000: He definitely does not defeat Alucard. Honestly he shouldn't be able to defeat Trevor either. Sypha and Trevor by themselves would duo 10/10 with difficulty.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KingCrimson  Online

@theorder14: Traditional ghouls (like the ones from Castlevania) are supernatural beings that rise from the grave and are evil.

Ghouls in TG are just another species from humans (like apes) that are named after ghouls because they feed on human flesh.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@kingcrimson: I think Alucard has more power than him and too many tricks up his sleeve.

Ken also has no blessed weapons so he can't put Alucard down.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KingCrimson  Online

@mee09: We’re talking about the Netflix series, in which Trevor’s weapons have been stated to work against evil and night creatures, given that they’re consecrated. None of those would work against Kaneki, given that he’s not traditionally evil.

Why’d you think he wouldn’t beat Alucard?

EDIT: And Kaneki would rip Trevor apart without much effort at all.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KingCrimson  Online

@nelomaxwell: thanks for your input man! Though didn’t Alucard put Dracula down with a piece of regular wood?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Alucard is faster at least in bursts. He blitzed Dracula hard enough that just the sonic knocked him around. He has his TK sword, werewolf form, etc., and can do damage with blitzes.

Trevor is not soloing at all though. I actually don't know how much good he and Sypha will do, but they give good distractions and Sypha can blast fire in his face.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 morpheus_  Moderator

Sypha and Trevor can't do much to Kaneki unless he just stands still and lets her burn or freeze him. They are too slow and too fragile, no speed feats at all to suggest they can react - or even perceive Kaneki at all.

Sypha's powers might ease things as Alucard goes toe to toe with Kaneki by himself. Trevor can act like a good cheerleader.

I agree Alucard would probably win on his own, though. The raw durability, speed and striking power he displayed against Dracula were impressive. However, I should point out my knowledge on Kaneki is purely pre TG :re.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KingCrimson  Online

@nelomaxwell: True, but he was still killed by a regular piece of snapped wood. I don’t think you need blessed weapons to kill them, it just helps.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KingCrimson  Online

@sy8000: Kaneki is also easily in the supersonic range of speed IMO (at least in his Kakuja), and Dracula was able to react to him after he recovered from the initial attack.

I think this version of Kaneki is comparable to Netflix Dracula stats wise, which is why I think it’d be a good fight against the team. Alucard has to do most of the heavy lifting obviously, but Sypha and Trevor would definitely be useful.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: But that was Dracula. We don't know if Alucard has his father's weakness. Could be vampires in that universe are weak against wood. And Alucard being a half breed may not have that weakness. Think of if like Blade. We know sunlight doesn't hurt Alucard. He's also a telekinetic, meaning he could rag doll Ken from a distance.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KingCrimson  Online

@nelomaxwell: True, but that’s a lack of evidence rather than counter evidence. Without any proof that Alucard can only be killed by a blessed weapon, IDK why he couldn’t be killed by normal means.

Alucard has never used his TK on anything other than his sword from what I recall. Either he’s incapable of moving anything heavier than his sword, or it’s just not something he thinks to do.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Alucard and Kaneki being a good fight, one that Alucard might have been able to win if we forget about Kaneki's kakuja which can easily pierce this guy's body. This would ultimately come down to who has the better healing factor here to last long enough to kill the other.

Sypha and Trevor die instantly though from quick ended punches from this Kaneki to their heads as the black reaper doesn't play with his food.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: so it's inconclusive since we have no feats for or against it.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KingCrimson  Online

@nelomaxwell: I wouldn’t quite say that. There is evidence that vampires can be killed without blessed weapons via Dracula (the strongest vamp) being killed with a regular piece of wood. Unless there’s conclusive evidence that Alucard is a foil to that, there’s no reason to believe otherwise.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PWong

I'm surprised so many people are siding with Alucard here, his strength advantage is non existent when Ken has displayed similar feats with his kagune, and on material harder than steel, and he ought to be much faster.

No Caption Provided

Trevor is mostly a non factor since his whip should just be an ordinary whip to Kaneki, Syphas magic shouldn't be able to do any damage since ice wouldn't pierce Kens skin and fire would just piss him off.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki wins this.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki is a different beast compared to what they've faced in the Netflix version

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Redsalmon

Kaneki easily stomps Castlevania trio.