Avatar image for deactivated-5c30f02eac7a3
#1 Edited by deactivated-5c30f02eac7a3 (257 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kei is sent to kill Komachi

Battle on Mars

Standard gear for both ( No vehicles, no 100 point menu, Komachi has the medicine )

EoS Kurono, Post-Timeskip Komachi

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
#2 Posted by StaticDwanyeMcduffie (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for kimochi

#3 Posted by deactivated-5c30f02eac7a3 (257 posts) - - Show Bio

@staticdwanyemcduffie:
Theres no respect thread for him or anything but he's superhuman and regularly fights hordes of Terraformars, beings that can:

Tear through an armored spaceship
Tear through an armored spaceship
Ignore gunfire
Ignore gunfire
Move fast enough to behead someone before anyone even realises they've moved at all
Move fast enough to behead someone before anyone even realises they've moved at all
#4 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

Kei isn't a street-leveler, or anywhere close. In addition to having dodged lightning, he is also stronger than pretty much anyone in Terraformars.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#5 Edited by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: When did Kei dodge lightning? Haven't read Gantz in a while, but I don't recall him actually timing it. Kei should probably win though, the Gantz suit was kinda OP, it's just that most the players were grossly incompetent with it.

#6 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: When did Kei dodge lightning? Haven't read Gantz in a while, but I don't recall him actually timing it. Kei should probably win though, the Gantz suit was kinda OP, it's just that most the players were grossly incompetent with it.

I'd have to go back and read it, but I'm fairly sure that he dodged lightning from that vampire demon.

#7 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Yeah, looking back at Gantz, I see nothing showing he's actually perceived and dodged lightning, just ambiguously dodging it. I think this fight could go either way, when thinking about it. Kei is definitely packing much better gear and is physically stronger, but Komachi should be faster (can't recall many speed feats from Gantz at all), more skilled, and packs a serious punch due to his striking power and stinger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#8 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

Komachi, the dude was a beast and is one of the longest lasting members of the BUGS ops... which says quite a lot considering how many casualties the Mars missions had and the numbers they had to face off against

#9 Edited by StaticDwanyeMcduffie (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175 said:
@beaconofstrength said:

I'd have to go back and read it, but I'm fairly sure that he dodged lightning from that vampire demon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was tagging Lightning Oni, that same oni was summoning lightning and he also was dodging lightning and perceiving lightning from Tall aliens

#10 Edited by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

@staticdwanyemcduffie: I don't recall it being natural lightning, summoned lightning isn't really the same. It's not really that quantifiable.

Could be wrong since it's been a long time, though.

#12 Posted by StaticDwanyeMcduffie (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

@beaconofstrength: The whole final arc think he was dodging lightning all through out the arc but could be wrong, He was fighting the final boss that was able to react to gravity gun, x-gun and Kei later on the arc was able to go blow for blow but got overwhelmed eventually

The lightning oni was summoning lightning out the sky and striking it on people was casually blitzing cops that had fire their guns. Izumi got overwhelmed and only about 4 people were able to get actually contact on him, Kei, Izumi, Kaze and Sakata.

But for the most part he was blitzing like all Gantz members

#14 Posted by deactivated-5c30f02eac7a3 (257 posts) - - Show Bio

bump