Kefla

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Thedarkking25

Keira was having trouble with a weak ssjb goku lol she needed to surprise kick him to even win if goku was full power ssjb would ha e been enough

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Team

Although, results could change for next week episode.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Kefla is so straight forward she is never landing a hit on Dyspo. She will get blitzed to all hell. It takes adaptive and strategic genius with loads of hax like Hit to turn Dyspo's speed against him. As for Toppo, he can probably solo. He is giving a hard time to blue Vegeta who alone should be able to match Kefla.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr said:

Team.

As for Toppo, he can probably solo. He is giving a hard time to blue Vegeta who alone should be able to match Kefla.

What? Vegeta is toying with Toppo, the only reason Toppo's giving Vegeta a hard time is because Vegeta is paying attention to another fight. If Toppo was a challenge he would've capitalized multiple times by now and taken out one of the biggest threats in the tournament

@turr said:

Kefla is so straight forward she is never landing a hit on Dyspo. She will get blitzed to all hell. It takes adaptive and strategic genius with loads of hax like Hit to turn Dyspo's speed against him.

What makes you think this. Wasn't it SSG that countered Dyspo. Dyspo tried to counter Hit, not the other way around. And Dyspo's already outloud admitted to being weaker than Frieza. Dyspo's fodder here

Kefla's already beat SSB KK Goku. Even if with reduced stamina, that's still way superior to the SSG that matched Dyspo.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@cor_tsar said:

What makes you think this. Wasn't it SSG that countered Dyspo. Dyspo tried to counter Hit, not the other way around. And Dyspo's already outloud admitted to being weaker than Frieza. Dyspo's fodder here

Kefla's already beat SSB KK Goku. Even if with reduced stamina, that's still way superior to the SSG that matched Dyspo.

Nah, Dyspo was still beating Goku even after the latter went SSB for a brief moment to counter him, so he was still having trouble with him.

Dyspo didn't admit to being weaker than Freiza, he just said he couldn't handle him...which at the time he couldn't considering he just got done with two fights and got thrashed by Hit not long ago who had to adapt to his speed and counteract it with his hax abilities. Kefla doesn't have that luxury of having hax time/phase abilities.

He's not a bad player, don't know why everyone thinks so.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, Dyspo was still beating Goku even after the latter went SSB for a brief moment to counter him, so he was still having trouble with him.

Dyspo didn't admit to being weaker than Freiza, he just said he couldn't handle him...which at the time he couldn't considering he just got done with two fights and got thrashed by Hit not long ago.

Goku didn't have trouble at that point. He countered with Blue and went back to SSG. I think it's clear enough Dyspo's not a Blue level character(Actual Blue, not holding back Blue)

Hit's fight with Dyspo was before Goku's and Jirens, and Goku's already back at it. Yeah Dyspo's had smaller skirmishes in the meantime, but they haven't been long or large scale, and he's consistently has had help. And I wouldn't consider Frieza as even being stronger than Hit, not to say he's weak, just not stronger than hit. So if anything his stamina is extra lacking

I can't remember him beating anyone or pushing anyone to their limits... So he's definitely not current high tier. And a noname got the upperhand on him, like a solid Upper hand... and he was a no name. So he just hasn't been coming off as impressive, like at all. And there's no reason to like him, imo at least. Gohan's not impressive, but I still want him to be high tier. Dyspo is both unimpressive and unlikeable.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Wolfrazer  Online

@cor_tsar said:
@wolfrazer said:

Dyspo didn't admit to being weaker than Freiza, he just said he couldn't handle him...which at the time he couldn't considering he just got done with two fights and got thrashed by Hit not long ago.

Goku didn't have trouble at that point. He countered with Blue and went back to SSG. I think it's clear enough Dyspo's not a Blue level character(Actual Blue, not holding back Blue)

Hit's fight with Dyspo was before Goku's and Jirens, and Goku's already back at it. Yeah Dyspo's had smaller skirmishes in the meantime, but they haven't been long or large scale, and he's consistently has had help. And I wouldn't consider Frieza as even being stronger than Hit, not to say he's weak, just not stronger than hit. So if anything his stamina is extra lacking

I can't remember him beating anyone or pushing anyone to their limits... So he's definitely not current high tier. And a noname got the upperhand on him, like a solid Upper hand... and he was a no name. So he just hasn't been coming off as impressive, like at all. And there's no reason to like him, imo at least. Gohan's not impressive, but I still want him to be high tier. Dyspo is both unimpressive and unlikeable.

Yet, even after he countered with Blue, Goku was still having trouble with him before he switched off with Hit.

Right it was, but that doesn't mean Dyspo is gonna be recovered from that thrashing he got. From the looks of him on the latest episode, he still looks pretty damaged up.

He was kinda beating the piss out of Hit in the 1st half of their fight, Hit only got by due to his ridiculous adapt skills and hax abilities with his Time whamy shenanigans. Well I like him.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet, even after he countered with Blue, Goku was still having trouble with him before he switched off with Hit.

Right it was, but that doesn't mean Dyspo is gonna be recovered from that thrashing he got. From the looks of him on the latest episode, he still looks pretty damaged up.

He was kinda beating the piss out of Hit in the 1st half of their fight, Hit only got by due to his ridiculous adapt skills and hax abilities with his Time whamy shenanigans. Well I like him.

Yes, but he only used Blue for an instant, Goku didn't instantly defeat him, but it's clear he didn't need Blue. Dyspo is SSG level threat

He was confident enough to face Maji. I would also argue Goku got a bigger ass whooping, or at least a longer one. As I said, if anything his stamina and damage recovery is lacking.

Dyspo specifically strat prepped against Hit though, and Hit was still holding back on techniques developed for this tournament and people like Jiren.

And that's cool... I like Janeba. He's not the most popular villain.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team could possibly take it with great team work.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@cor_tsar said:

Yes, but he only used Blue for an instant, Goku didn't instantly defeat him, but it's clear he didn't need Blue. Dyspo is SSG level threat

He was confident enough to face Maji. I would also argue Goku got a bigger ass whooping, or at least a longer one. As I said, if anything his stamina and damage recovery is lacking.

Dyspo specifically strat prepped against Hit though, and Hit was still holding back on techniques developed for this tournament and people like Jiren.

And that's cool... I like Janeba. He's not the most popular villain.

Who says he didn't? I mean sure he used it for an instant, but it's either he used it for brief moments and was still unable to really do anything, or he only used it once and never again and was still pushed and beaten through rocks because...reasons. Though frankly given that the fight was short and we didn't really see it, I guess it's kinda moot to say what would or wouldn't happen or how even the fight really played out.

True, though Maji was also kinda Buu like with his abilities. So it's difficult to counter that. Also yeah, of course Goku got a larger beating.

He did that's true, but I mean it's not like any other fighters in the tournaments have his unique abilities with time. Plus as I recall, without Hit using his Time abilities or Dyspo using his speed, their martial ability was roughly even.

Honestly though now we might need to wait and see more of Toppo and Dyspo to really gauge where they are at through this whole thing, we haven't really seen much to really tell, less for Toppo.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who says he didn't? I mean sure he used it for an instant, but it's either he used it for brief moments and was still unable to really do anything, or he only used it once and never again and was still pushed and beaten through rocks because...reasons. Though frankly given that the fight was short and we didn't really see it, I guess it's kinda moot to say what would or wouldn't happen or how even the fight really played out.

True, though Maji was also kinda Buu like with his abilities. So it's difficult to counter that. Also yeah, of course Goku got a larger beating.

He did that's true, but I mean it's not like any other fighters in the tournaments have his unique abilities with time.

If anything he needs more showings, Right now I honestly can't see him being a threat to any high-tier. He can do well against sub high tiers, 17, Berserker kale, etc. Me personally just see Kefla as an actually high-tier, especially since the energy she releases is compared to the spirit bomb Jiren had trouble against.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Wolfrazer  Online

@cor_tsar: Didn't Jiren just kinda glare the SB away? But fair enough, both him and Toppo need more showings seeing as they are the top 2 along with Jiren for U11 and seem to be the ones who are gonna be till the end of this whole thing.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@cor_tsar: Didn't Jiren just kinda glare the SB away? But fair enough, both him and Toppo need more showings seeing as they are the top 2 along with Jiren for U11 and seem to be the ones who are gonna be till the end of this whole thing.

It's been hard recently. All these new characters, only way to decide who's better than another is how well they didn't lose to a main character.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GOD_ENEL

bump

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Toppo is allowed his GoD power he solos. If it is regular Toppo Kefla wins after a good fight.

Spasmxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toppo can match her in his God of Destruction form. She needs Super Saiyan 2 to win this.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toppo solostomps

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spasmxx: The rules don't say she can't go ssj2, not that it matters since Toppo would still Solo.

Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo blitzes Kefla.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj2 or not doesn't matter here as she would basically still loose to the hakaishin.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Gaoron

@chronicplane: I was thinking about GoD Toppo. Without it I don't think he could stomp but with Dyspo help they should win with some difficulty unless Kefla goes LSS2. Kefla was fighting with weakened Goku so it's hard to scale her power but her LSS2 attacks were said to be strong enough to heavily damage UI Goku.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@gaoron: What if Kefla has SSJ2 and Toppo GoD mode.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hakai shin Toppo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ2 Kefla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regular toppo >>>>>> Super speed dyspo >> Regular Dyspo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Toppo is allowed his GoD power he solos. If it is regular Toppo Kefla wins after a good fight.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

If God mode stomps Toppo, if not stomps Kefla.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Kefla. Haven't seen enough from toppo. if he truly has the power of a god I would think he could take care of 17 with no problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case, unless he's holding back as to not kill him and get disqualified. Even so I would think if you sent beerus or another god down there he could eliminate 17 and not kill him, without much trouble. Not sure if dyspo is even a factor.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@jatom22 said:

I say Kefla. Haven't seen enough from toppo. if he truly has the power of a god I would think he could take care of 17 with no problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case, unless he's holding back as to not kill him and get disqualified. Even so I would think if you sent beerus or another god down there he could eliminate 17 and not kill him, without much trouble. Not sure if dyspo is even a factor.

17 is comfortably SSB+ level and SSB in the anime is a lot closer to the gods than you might think.

But Toppo having the power of a god isn't a question, he's literally a god of destruction now. His power was stated by everyone to be on that level.

No need to speculate when the anime so clearly lays it out for all of us lmao.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatom22: Pretty sure 17 would give Kefla trouble as well.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If Frieza could not hurt Toppo, Kefla can't even. She gets stomped easily.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Toppo utterly curbstomps. Light Speed Dyspo could possibly blitz as well, but lacks the damage output to solo I would think

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toppo stomps with ease.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: if he is ssb level that still shouldn't give toppo much trouble unless he isn't going all out.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo blitzes, Toppo smashes.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until I see how Toppo is dealt with I don't see how she deals with him.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 KingFrieza  Online

Dyspo could arguably beat her, but could easily stalemate her till she separates.

Toppo solos with laughable ease.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Dyspo blitzes, Toppo smashes.

Dyspo could arguably beat her, but could easily stalemate her till she separates.

Toppo solos with laughable ease.

Did i just miss a gigantic upgrade of him, maybe another god form?

Cause if not destroys Kefla him casually.