Kefla vs Goku Black

• 55 results
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why take stuff out of context? The argument would work if I hadnt read Dragon ball super manga, furthermore the manga and anime are two different continuities so you didn’t debunk anything as for the out of context stuff let’s begin.

@mbatz:

But your wrong on the zenkai’s, the daizenshuu doesn’t talk about zenkai’s because dragon ball dropped power levels

No Caption Provided

Wrong. Maybe you should do your research first.

in the past the daizenshuj would explain vegeta’s power increase from 21,000 at the beginning of the namek arc to 2,000,000 using zenkai’s

That's during the namek saga. I said after.

That’s why it’s no longer referenced in Super cause it doesn’t use power levels, but it doesn’t change the fact they do gain them, a zenkai is a Saiyan genetic trait which makes

The super manga flat out says their boosts are tiny now.

No Caption Provided

Them stronger from a near death experience, an example of a zenkai in Super is Jiren bashing Vegeta after the final flash and Vegeta getting SSBE.

Getting a new form and a zenkai aren't the same thing.

But yeah zenkai’s still exist

They exist, they just don't do much for them anymore.

Like I said they do exist nice to see we agree previously you said they don’t do them but I‘ll forget about it. Goku and Vegeta didn’t get a zenkai because they hadn’t actually recovered from the near death experience, after Goku and Vegeta fought Merged Zamasu in the manga as Vegito, trunks had the ability to heal one of them, Vegeta said he should heal Goku, and just like that Goku was able to fight evenly with Merged Zamasu by obtaining Mastered Super Saiyan Blue, which is when all the aura of super Saiyan Blue is absorbed into the body, so no blue fire looking aura around there body since Vegeta’s fight with hit, whis stated there power decreases when using blue to the point its weaker then SSG. Goku who just had a zenkai in being able to fight Merged Zamasu, then went Mastered Super Saiyan Blue, which is said to have a massive toll on the body. So Zenkai’s can be large. It also doesn’t diminish Goku’s obvious zenkai’s which he got from fighting Jiren with the obvious difference in power being seen. That’s why I said that’s out of context Goku literally got a zenkai and was pulling power out of his ass and started doing hakai’s from out of now where, and this happened after getting Healed by trunks.

But I see what your saying. I guess they don’t always happen Vegeta didn’t get zenkai‘s, but I’m at a point we’re if vegeta didn’t get a zenkai it’s just Akira Toriyama playing favouritism, it won’t change the fact the Vegeta fan base is larger then the goku fan base. See the capital V

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: wait why are we even arguing this is a Kefla vs Goku black battle ain’t this a spite in favour of Kefla

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla destroys him quite easily

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla wins,she's too powerful for Black.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers