- In character

Round 2) Trunks W/Spirit Sword

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1): Kefla, she was implied to be slightly better than a regular TOP arc SSB but weaker than SSBKK.

Round 2): Debatable, probably Trunks for now.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three way.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: goku was still fatigued from his fight from jiren so he wasent at full power. kefla could still beat trunks but just pointing that out

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: goku was still fatigued from his fight from jiren so he wasent at full power. kefla could still beat trunks but just pointing that out

i know, which is why i said "implied".

Goku stated that Kefla was better than him while he was fatigued, she should be around equal to him when he's at full power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a74443ccbad5
deactivated-5a74443ccbad5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1): Kefla, she was implied to be slightly better than a regular TOP arc SSB but weaker than SSBKK.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems Kefla can fight a bit with Ultra instinct Goku. A bit unclear still. Trunks is not that level I guess.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1) Kefla easily. Super Saiyan Rage Trunks is a very unexplained character. All he ever really did was yell and take hits, giving the impression that he could just be a tank type character.

Round 2) Now this gets a bit questionable. Trunks’ Spirit Sword ripped Merged Zamasu in half, but Merged Zamasu was a bulky, half-Mutant. Plus, in Merged Zamasu’s style of fighting, just like Black and regular Zamasu, he LETS himself get hit by so many attacks just to gloat about his immortality durability. Kefla however is very speedy, being shown to hop around faster than even Super Saiyan God Goku could keep up with at first. Trunks might be able to kill her with it, but I think the question is can Trunks catch her first?

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla stomp 1 and lose to the power of the plot in 2

thebiggeek101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks wins both because he has the power of plot which basically makes him omnipotent

But seriously

Kefla was getting damaged by a fatigued ssbkkxsomethinh(we don’t know what kk he was using) and trunks ssj rage was around blue level it is heavily implied that if goku wasn’t fatigued then he could have beaten kefla

With all that said I still believe kefla would win round 1...yeah I said trunks is as strong as blue but the ssb form itself has gotten stronger and kefla was able to keep up with an even more powerful ssb that was being amped by kk

Round 2 how ever is a different story since trunks litterally was a living plot device so he would probably take it

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSG Goku should have godstomped Kefla even if he was tired. They're not even SSJ3 level individually, but since DBS has trash powerscaling Kefla probably takes it.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla both rounds. Trunks is not even SSJBlue level no matter how you look at it. His sword is pretty powerful and can most likely kill Kefla, but if PIS isn't involved he will never tag her.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By alextheboss

@antonio_1996: You act as if Trunks being stronger makes sense. Even with a rage boost Trunks should never have been above mystic Gohan, and Kelfa should at lest be around Z Vegito level. However you are right Super's scaling sucks and they are both god tier.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: you are wrong. You don't understand potara fusion. It doesn't just combine power it multiplies it by 800%. In the manga potara Fusion of Goku Rose - Who was roughly on the level of blue- and Zamasu - who was roughly on the level of SSJ2 - created a being so powerful Goku Blue at top speed was desribed to him as NOT EVEN MOVING. a RIDICULOUS boost. It makes sens that Caulifla who is on the level of SSJ2 and Kale who is on the level of Blue at berserk form would create a being so powerful that not even Blue Goku Kaioken could beat her. That's obvious to me.

Berserk Kale was already trashing Blue Goku and one-shotting pride troopers, there's no wonder a fusion that gives her 800% boost and powers of Caulifla would be this strong.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla wins both rounds.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trunks easily. He was holding off zamazu and ssj rose black until goku and vegeta came back.

Fighting an immortal and ssj rose is more impressive then fighting a fatigued goku with help from her teammates while trunks was solo

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: You act as if Trunks being stronger makes sense. Even with a rage boost Trunks should never have been above mystic Gohan, and Kelfa should at lest be around Z Vegito level. However you are right Super's scaling sucks and they are both god tier.

I agree with Trunks Plot armor but the Kefla part isn't true.

Berserker Rage is still incredibly powerful and enough to challenge Ssb. Adding a Ssj2 Portara fusion to that should put her slightly above Ssg but Below Ssb which is what she was.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious  Online

Round 1: Kefla blitzes Trunks.

Round 2: Trunks wins via PIS and deus ex machina.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999:

Berserker Rage is still incredibly powerful and enough to challenge Ssb.

Goku was holding back, it was confirmed controlled Berserk Kale was at least around the same strength and she was losing to a tired SSG Goku. And I said at least around Z Vegito, I do agree they should be higher.

Imo their base form should of been above current ssj3 Goku, but below SSG (maybe they are below a full stamina SSG Goku who knows) and their ssj should be under SSB, with maybe their ssj3 pushing him to SSB KK.

Adding a Ssj2 Portara fusion to that should put her slightly above Ssg but Below Ssb which is what she was.

Ya as a ssj, not sure about base though.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Kefla

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Paytience

@turr said:

@antonio_1996: you are wrong. You don't understand potara fusion. It doesn't just combine power it multiplies it by 800%. In the manga potara Fusion of Goku Rose - Who was roughly on the level of blue- and Zamasu - who was roughly on the level of SSJ2 - created a being so powerful Goku Blue at top speed was desribed to him as NOT EVEN MOVING. a RIDICULOUS boost. It makes sens that Caulifla who is on the level of SSJ2 and Kale who is on the level of Blue at berserk form would create a being so powerful that not even Blue Goku Kaioken could beat her. That's obvious to me.

Berserk Kale was already trashing Blue Goku and one-shotting pride troopers, there's no wonder a fusion that gives her 800% boost and powers of Caulifla would be this strong.

Apparently you don't understand fusion...in fact I know you don't, because it has never been fully explained. What we do know according to Vados is that fusion "adds the power, and multiplies it be several 10's" roughly translated. Thus, potara fusion adds together the power of the 2 users, and multiplies it by some number between 20 and 90. Where did you get this arbitrary "800%" from?

edit: n/m, I found it. lol...you can't use a forum fan calc on a different type of fusion as evidence to tell another user they're wrong. You're simply being condescending in your OWN misunderstanding.

If you want, we ca easily show the scale difference using the provided information:

First, we need to establish a nice base factor. For this we will use Roshi, full power- this is 1.
This is roughly the power of a low level jin 1. This is the power tier of Krillin, and Yamcha as well. Skipping the long part, explaining the various upgrades throughout the series, this puts Base Goku at a 5. Kaulifla and Kale at about a 4. Okay. That is the tier from there. (Yes, the gap between 1 and 2, 2 and 3, etc...are pretty damn big. The reason for that is simple: they're about to get a whole lot bigger and I wanted to keep the math as simple as possible. This is about showing scale and difference, not exact power levels which stopped existing for a reason. I know tire Goku was able to fight them both at once, but that is a difference in ABILITY not power. Goku is simply that much better than them.

Now is where we come to the SSJ multipliers and fusion. SSJ 1 is a canon 50x multiplier from base, and jin 2 is 100x multiplier from base. Thus, jin 1 Goku is now a class 250. Kale and Kaulifla are both hovering at about a class 200. So Kale get's a class rating of 225. Kale being stronger, but not enough to show she can overcome Goku on her own. This means Jin 2 Goku is a class 500, whereas Kaulifla is a class 400, with Kale's boost landing her at 450. This is where it get's interesting...because the two of them were too much for Jin 2 Goku, although it could be argued that this was mostly because he was tired and couldn't summon all his power. That makes sense. Now, they were completely outmatched by SSG of course, but we do not have a multiplier for that. So, let's work the other way:

Kaulifla and Kale fused at in 2, giving them a combined class rating of 850. Now, we use Vados' multiplier to establish a theoretical minimum and theoretical maximum. The minimum class rating would be a 20x multiplier, giving Kefla a minimum base of 17000, and maximum class rating 90 times their combined rating, which would be 76500.

Therefore, assuming both participants are in the same power tier, fusion 191.25x more powerful then the individual participants at the time of fusion. Assuming they are not the same, but are close, the fusion is roughly 180x more powerful. We know that is a multiplier of their form at the time of fusion, and not strictly of their base, because Goku and Vegeta were told not to fuse a SSJ during the Black Arc, or it would shorten their fusion time.

Now those numbers don't MEAN anything. I can't tell another user they "don't know how fusion works" because of them. But I can use them to show the relative difference between them using the only information we have on the fusion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As if Kefla's punches could penetrate such thick plot-armor.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying it makes sense. Nothing in Super makes really sense tbh. But oh well, at least we agree on something.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr said:

@antonio_1996: you are wrong. You don't understand potara fusion. It doesn't just combine power it multiplies it by 800%.

I haven't heard about that yet, but then again, I loathe DBS so I'm not quite up to date yet. I'll have to watch everything again.

In the manga potara Fusion of Goku Rose - Who was roughly on the level of blue- and Zamasu - who was roughly on the level of SSJ2 - created a being so powerful Goku Blue at top speed was desribed to him as NOT EVEN MOVING. a RIDICULOUS boost. It makes sens that Caulifla who is on the level of SSJ2 and Kale who is on the level of Blue at berserk form would create a being so powerful that not even Blue Goku Kaioken could beat her. That's obvious to me.

Like I said, I'm not up to date yet so I'll take your word for now since you seem to know more.

Berserker Kale is nowhere near Blue Goku. He was clearly holding back. She should be Mystic Gohan level with max wank.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999:

Berserker Rage is still incredibly powerful and enough to challenge Ssb.

Goku was holding back, it was confirmed controlled Berserk Kale was at least around the same strength and she was losing to a tired SSG Goku. And I said at least around Z Vegito, I do agree they should be higher.

Imo their base form should of been above current ssj3 Goku, but below SSG (maybe they are below a full stamina SSG Goku who knows) and their ssj should be under SSB, with maybe their ssj3 pushing him to SSB KK.

Adding a Ssj2 Portara fusion to that should put her slightly above Ssg but Below Ssb which is what she was.

Ya as a ssj, not sure about base though.

I can agree to that but Kefla's scaling isn't that bad... It could just be better. I personally have her under No. 17 who actually held his own against a healthy Ssb.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: I think she would stomp 17 as well as mystic Gohan. The think berserk Kale could even be above them.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thelocust619

I've never said Bankai Plot Trunks loses and I'm not gonna start here.

He turned a spirit bomb into Ultima Weapon and used Climhazard. C'mon. Kefla has no defense against his Death + Added Effect materia junctioned to his GF's job slot.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: I think she would stomp 17 as well as mystic Gohan. The think berserk Kale could even be above them.

Id disagree.. 17 fought somewhat on par with Ssb Goku while he was healthy. It was heavily Emphasized Kale was fighting on par against a weakened Ssb Goku. Gohan would definitely get stomped though

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

As if Kefla's punches could penetrate such thick plot-armor.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999:

Id disagree.. 17 fought somewhat on par with Ssb Goku while he was healthy. It was heavily Emphasized Kale was fighting on par against a weakened Ssb Goku. Gohan would definitely get stomped though

I think Goku was massively holding back on 17. 17 had trouble with the magical girls who couldn't even beat base Goku. 17 could be as high as god tier to as low as Cell tier. We should probably find out more soon.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dropped outta' Super, lol. How do they compare to Vegito Blue or Merged Zamasu?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla stomps Trunks.

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla stomps. Seriously, Trunks isn't even ssb level, how would he put up a fight against someone that absolutely humiliated blue and ssg ?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla stomps. Seriously, Trunks isn't even ssb level, how would he put up a fight against someone that absolutely humiliated blue and ssg ?

I agree with kelfa winning however not for the reasons stated as rage trunks beat merged zamasu when blue vegito could not meaning he's definitely blue level however he's just not on kelfa's level due to her having statements of being around omen/sign

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla one shots both rounds

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

b-but the spirit sword!

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elenwood said:
@gelato_exotic said:

b-but the spirit sword!

Inb4 Trunks pegs Kefla with the Dildo ex Machina Sword

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elenwood said:
@gelato_exotic said:

b-but the spirit sword!

Inb4 Trunks pegs Kefla with the Dildo ex Machina Sword

Dildo ex Machina Sword> Beerus gg

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla oneshots round 1, she blitzes him and mid-diffs round 2.