TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TruePwnge

Alex Ross version is gone but
didn't they try to amp him up again and retcon his weakness to magic away, if so Adam is a gonner

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Superman

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black adam beats him the same way Captain Marvel was beating him, except he won't mess around like Marvel was.

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Waffle Fries
the human Juggernaut said:
"black adam beats him the same way Captain Marvel was beating him, except he won't mess around like Marvel was."

since KC Supe's is stronger then regular supe's, wouldn't KC Marvel be stronger then regular Marvel? 

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waffle Fries said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"black adam beats him the same way Captain Marvel was beating him, except he won't mess around like Marvel was."
since KC Supe's is stronger then regular supe's, wouldn't KC Marvel be stronger then regular Marvel?  "
not necessarily, that was never indicated anywhere.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the creator
Static Shock said:
"
Superman is aware of the tactic so he won't fall so easily for it.

"Waffle Fries said:
since KC Supe's is stronger then regular supe's, wouldn't KC Marvel be stronger then regular Marvel?  "
not necessarily, that was never indicated anywhere."
Apart from KC Superman saying that Marvel was the one soldier who could equal his every move.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"Static Shock said:
"
Superman is aware of the tactic so he won't fall so easily for it.

"Waffle Fries said:
not necessarily, that was never indicated anywhere."
Apart from KC Superman saying that Marvel was the one soldier who could equal his every move."
That's one tactic out of several black adam could use.  Also, KC superman never said that. 
Avatar image for greenlantern_2418_1
greenlantern_2418.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your forgetting if black adam was to approch him with kryptonite that super man from earth 22 is immune
supes would then knock him into far orbit

plus this earth 22 super man is far more experienced and stronger he could take adam out in a matter of mere minutes

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

greenlantern_2418.1 said:
"your forgetting if black adam was to approch him with kryptonite that super man from earth 22 is immunesupes would then knock him into far orbitplus this earth 22 super man is far more experienced and stronger he could take adam out in a matter of mere minutes"
the same way he took out captain marvel in mere minutes eh?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
the creator said:
"Apart from KC Superman saying that Marvel was the one soldier who could equal his every move."
All I remember is KC Superman saying that Marvel was faster than he was. That's about it.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"the creator said:
"Apart from KC Superman saying that Marvel was the one soldier who could equal his every move."
All I remember is KC Superman saying that Marvel was faster than he was. That's about it."
superman didn't say anything about him, the old preacher was the one that said he was "the one warrior that could counter his every move"  The first time superman mentioned marvel was when batman told him he was going to the gulag.  Superman did say he was faster in Justice.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Oh.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

I agree, though I don't think he would beat him though. Superman wasn't trying to kill Cap Marvel. If given no other choice but disregard killing Black Adam or Cap Marvel, this Superman (being more powerful than the norm), would be a different battle.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC Superman would beat him like he would have eventually beat CM

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I'd go with Superman.  He beat Marvel pretty decisively in my opinion.  Plus he's more powerful than regular Superman anyway right?  Black Adam, at best, is on normal Superman's level.  Unless this is KC Black Adam...  I can't even recall if he was there. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Kingdom Come Superman would beat Black Adam... Barely
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the creator

the human Juggernaut
said:
That's one tactic out of several black adam could use.  Also, KC superman never said that.  "
It's in the text of the story I believe.
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MisterGuyMan said:
"I'd go with Superman.  He beat Marvel pretty decisively in my opinion.  Plus he's more powerful than regular Superman anyway right?  Black Adam, at best, is on normal Superman's level.  Unless this is KC Black Adam...  I can't even recall if he was there.  "

So KC Superman is a stronger amped up version of the regular main Superman?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
I agree, though I don't think he would beat him though. Superman wasn't trying to kill Cap Marvel. If given no other choice but disregard killing Black Adam or Cap Marvel, this Superman (being more powerful than the norm), would be a different battle. "
neither was marvel, he was just trying to keep him out of the gulag
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MisterGuyMan said:
"I'd go with Superman.  He beat Marvel pretty decisively in my opinion.  Plus he's more powerful than regular Superman anyway right?  Black Adam, at best, is on normal Superman's level.  Unless this is KC Black Adam...  I can't even recall if he was there.  "
well that proves you haven't read kingdom come
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"MisterGuyMan said:
well that proves you haven't read kingdom come"
marvel match superman in KC blow for blow.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"MisterGuyMan said:
marvel match superman in KC blow for blow."
superman didn't match him blow for blow
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"MisterGuyMan said:
superman didn't match him blow for blow"
i never said superman matched him i said marvel, this means that no matter what superman hit him with marvel was coming back and hitting him harder then he was.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MisterGuyMan
The fight ended with Superman's hand covering Billy's mouth.  That's a decisive victory any way you define the term.  Also Superman was trying to reason with Marvel the entire fight.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the creator
That's one tactic out of several black adam could use.  Also, KC superman never said that.  "
It's in the text of the story I believe.
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC Superman

Was he killed by Gog?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"MisterGuyMan said:
superman didn't match him blow for blow"
i never said superman matched him i said marvel, this means that no matter what superman hit him with marvel was coming back and hitting him harder then he was."
I know, I said that superman didn't match marvel.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
It's in the text of the story I believe."
the old man said it.  Anyway, KC proved that he still had a weakness to magic, and black adam can easily exploit that.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zoom

MisterGuyMan said:

The fight ended with Superman's hand covering Billy's mouth.  That's a decisive victory any way you define the term.  Also Superman was trying to reason with Marvel the entire fight."

I agree with this.

Without the bomb, Superman would have knocked Marvel out with a light tap to the head and then beaten up everybody else.

KC Superman for the win.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the creator
"
the creator said:
the old man said it.  Anyway, KC proved that he still had a weakness to magic, and black adam can easily exploit that."
So the vision seeing clairvoyant old man said that CM was the one being that could match KC Superman'e every move.
Hmm .
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"
the creator said:
the old man said it.  Anyway, KC proved that he still had a weakness to magic, and black adam can easily exploit that."
So the vision seeing clairvoyant old man said that CM was the one being that could match KC Superman'e every move.Hmm ."
that means nothing, especially since he didn't even know who batson was when he first saw him

No Caption Provided

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the creator
"the creator said:
"
the creator said:
So the vision seeing clairvoyant old man said that CM was the one being that could match KC Superman'e every move.Hmm ."
that means nothing, especially since he didn't even know who batson was when he first saw him

No Caption Provided
"
Seeing everyting would make him god.
Seeing key events or being party to a realisation at a critical time is more in tune with what he was 'shown'

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"

MisterGuyMan said:

The fight ended with Superman's hand covering Billy's mouth.  That's a decisive victory any way you define the term.  Also Superman was trying to reason with Marvel the entire fight."

I agree with this.

Without the bomb, Superman would have knocked Marvel out with a light tap to the head and then beaten up everybody else.

KC Superman for the win.

"
...the bomb wasn't there for the majority of the fight.  One has to wonder what KC superman was waiting for.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"the creator said:
"
the creator said:

No Caption Provided
"
Seeing everyting would make him god.Seeing key events or being party to a realisation at a critical time is more in tune with what he was 'shown'"
Well its strange then, since he was never shown that captain marvel was the only one who could match KC superman.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By the creator
Well its strange then, since he was never shown that captain marvel was the only one who could match KC superman."
So let's review the battle.
KC Superman streaks to the Gulag only to be blocked by CM.
CM and KC Supes engage in hand to hand combat and CM effectively stalemates KC Supes.
It was not until CM used the Lightning Transformation trick on KC Supes, that he offered KC Supes a means to win, as he left himself vulnerable as Billy.
So if he had not used the Lightning trick, they could still have been battling until everyone else was dead.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
Well its strange then, since he was never shown that captain marvel was the only one who could match KC superman."
So let's review the battle.KC Superman streaks to the Gulag only to be blocked by CM.CM and KC Supes engage in hand to hand combat and CM effectively stalemates KC Supes.It was not until CM used the Lightning Transformation trick on KC Supes, that he offered KC Supes a means to win, as he left himself vulnerable as Billy.So if he had not used the Lightning trick, they could still have been battling until everyone else was dead."
It wasn't a stalemate, the one being knocked around was superman. Marvel was not there to kill him, he was only there to stop him from interfering with the riot.  Not everyone else would have been dead either, thanks to alan scott.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the creator
It wasn't a stalemate, the one being knocked around was superman. Marvel was not there to kill him, he was only there to stop him from interfering with the riot.  Not everyone else would have been dead either, thanks to alan scott."
Marvel stopped him going any further. He equalled his every move.
That's a stalemate.
Was Superman going all out to hurt CM - no, he did not want to hurt Billy.
Superman was surprised by CM's sudden appearance as CM had disappered for years previously.
It was not all one sided, like when KC Superman unleashed his heat vision on CM. There was at least discomfort there and possibly some pain.

I don't see BA defeating KC Superman when the most powerful magical attack in CM's arsenal (his lightning bolt) struck Superman several times and Superman was still fighting.
Yes, he said 'no more' but that might have been a simple tactic to give himself time.
Let's not forget that this version of Superman is a lot more experienced as well so he may well be a lot more aware of opponents tactics.

For me it is a stalemate.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
It wasn't a stalemate, the one being knocked around was superman. Marvel was not there to kill him, he was only there to stop him from interfering with the riot.  Not everyone else would have been dead either, thanks to alan scott."
Marvel stopped him going any further. He equalled his every move.That's a stalemate.Was Superman going all out to hurt CM - no, he did not want to hurt Billy.Superman was surprised by CM's sudden appearance as CM had disappered for years previously.It was not all one sided, like when KC Superman unleashed his heat vision on CM. There was at least discomfort there and possibly some pain.I don't see BA defeating KC Superman when the most powerful magical attack in CM's arsenal (his lightning bolt) struck Superman several times and Superman was still fighting.Yes, he said 'no more' but that might have been a simple tactic to give himself time.Let's not forget that this version of Superman is a lot more experienced as well so he may well be a lot more aware of opponents tactics.For me it is a stalemate."
show me what superman did to equal this

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Waffle Fries

I'm not saying CM could'nt kick KC Supe's butt, but it's obiouse in the panels shown that KC Supe's is trying to talk to Billy not really fight him....

Yes, CM gave KCS an opening why'll calling down the thunder but at the same time that's when KCS finally got tired of messing with CM....Regardless, Supe's won that fight, even if it was because CM was dumb enough to piss KC off enough and give him the opening he needed.

Now, the real question is if Black Adam would give Supe's that kind of chance...probly not. But I also do not believe BA is as powerful as the KC CM....Considering regular Supe's can go toe to toe with Black Adam and KC Supe's is stronger and faster then regular SM.  If BA was on par with KC CM then I think he has a VERY good chance of taking this fight...if not, KC Superman takes it.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the creator
"
The creator said:

Superman was surprised by CM's sudden appearance as CM had disappered for years previously.
It was not all one sided, like when KC Superman unleashed his heat vision on CM. There was at least discomfort there and possibly some pain.
Your entire top page is Superman getting surprised by a flyby from CM>
Your entire bottom page is Superman struggling with CM and trying to persuade him to help him and CM punching him once.
I don't really call that over powering him.

Waffle Fries said:

I'm not saying CM could'nt kick KC Supe's butt, but it's obiouse in the panels shown that KC Supe's is trying to talk to Billy not really fight him....

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
"show me what superman did to equal this

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Where's the rest of it?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lordraiden
the creator said:
"
The creator said:

Your entire bottom page is Superman struggling with CM and trying to persuade him to help him and CM punching him once.

Waffle Fries said:

"

Creator and Waffle nailed it in one! Superman was never really fighting CM in KC, while CM was being controlled and fighting for Luthor, Superman knew something was amiss, as was stated previously, he appeard out of now where to fight Superman after being MIA for years! Everyone know's full well that Superman doesn't go all out to begin with when fighting criminals/enemies, he sure as hell isn't gonna go any where near all out to fight CM, he was just trying to get through to him during that whole fight, even when CM was raining down the lightning, Superman was still not battling him, but covered his mouth, and in actual fact, won, noth through strength, but word of mouth! Now that's Superman, down to a T!
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zoom
"the bomb wasn't there for the majority of the fight.  One has to wonder what KC superman was waiting for."
For Captain Marvel to snap out of it.  Or for an opportunity to beat Marvel.  He saw the later when he started using lightning and took it.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"the bomb wasn't there for the majority of the fight.  One has to wonder what KC superman was waiting for."
For Captain Marvel to snap out of it.  Or for an opportunity to beat Marvel.  He saw the later when he started using lightning and took it."
          But he woudn't beat him with a "tap to the head"
the creator said:
"
The creator said:

Waffle Fries said:

"
it is when none of superman's punches had any effect on him
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Waffle Fries
"Zoom said:
For Captain Marvel to snap out of it.  Or for an opportunity to beat Marvel.  He saw the later when he started using lightning and took it."
          But he woudn't beat him with a "tap to the head"

I'm pretty sure beating him with just a "tap on the head" was meant while KCS was covering CM's mouth when he was just billy.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By the creator
it is when none of superman's punches had any effect on him"
In your scans I don't see CM's punches doing much damage either.
Knocking Superman back or down is different to hurting, especially considering they are close in strength and durability.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zoom
@Waffle Fries said:
"I'm pretty sure beating him with just a "tap on the head" was meant while KCS was covering CM's mouth when he was just billy. "
That's exactly what I meant. :)
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jx4gz

Truepwnage bumping 5 month old threads