Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

vampire vs vampire slayer

this one is tough.

Its funny cause you highlighted the important part.

Buffy stomps in Strength, Durability, and possibly Speed. Also 10 time way more skilled.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy stomps in Strength, Durability, and possibly Speed. Also 10 time way more skilled.

This

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm giving it to Buffy, but it is in no way a stomp.

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VPD vampires > Buffyverse Vampires

I'm gonna go with Katherine, if anything she'll compel Buffy to stab herself. Killing her in the process.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee: How do you figure that she could control Buffy when she resisted Dracula? And if Buffy's comic feats (which are also canonical) can be used in this debate then this regular STOMP becomes a ROFL-STOMP.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@angela_lee: How do you figure that she could control Buffy when she resisted Dracula? And if Buffy's comic feats (which are also canonical) can be used in this debate then this regular STOMP becomes a ROFL-STOMP.

She easily resisted this mind controlling Vampire as well.

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@rbt said:

@CadenceV2: How fast is Buffy? And how strong?

Buffy is as fast as Angel and Spike.

Angel, Spike, and Average Vampire Speed

1) Angel is 50+ feet away from Lilah. He throws a re bar, killing a psychic. She looks back at him, looks forward real quick, then back again. Angel covers the distance in a blink.

2) Angels speed blitzes 2 humans as a blur from the other side of the room.

1) A lower random Vampire blitzing 3 cops as a blur before they can fire there guns.

2) Spike, who is equals with Angel, is seen here blitzing a human who was sprinting away. He was clrealy drawn as a blur to catch up to her in a flash.

3) Angel chasing another Vampire who is running for their life. He easily blitzes the Vampire chick even tho Vampires are blurs to humans.

4) Angel with his back turned catches a Crossbow Bolt fired less than 20 feet away.

5) Angel easily side steps this Crossbow Bolt shot at him as well the gunfire of these freedom fighters. He then blitzes them before they can shoot again.

6) Faith fires a Bullet Stake that Angel easily sidesteps after it is fired from less than 15 feet away.

7) Angel gets thrown out of a window by Illyria. Illyria then slows time so much that Angels free fall was dead still. Yet Spike still saw her as a blur with those Vampire stats.

Buffy

Strength

Buffy Strength is way beyond Peak human. She is a Slayer, a being with all the strength of the baddest Vampires.

1) Buffy smashes through a huge chunk of brick wall.

2) Buffy slams this demons head so hard into the mooring post, it splinters to pieces! That is thick as a telephone pole.

3) Buffy jumps up fire escapes with a person in one hand.

4) Faith showing her Slayer strength by smashing through concrete while being heavily injured.

5) Buffy smashes Demon through a brick wall.

6) Buffy kicks another Slayer 50 feet away.

7) Buffy smashes a stone statue with a kick.

8) Buffy kicks this Vampire 20 feet in the air.

9) Buffy puts her fist through the giant beetle's exo skeleton head.

10) Buffy kicks this door so hard, the wood sticks in the demon's back.

11) Buffy punches through another door again.

12) Buffy with one hand, throws a human of average weight easily 15 feet to the roof above.

Speed

Buffy Speed is very fast in attack speed and reaction time. She competes with meta humans in speed all the time.

1) Here she is speed blitzing a Demon with her best moves.

2) Dodges gun fire from Alexia, the most highly train Agent of the Watchers, in this she also had Slayer like stats due to Magic Enhancements.

3) Twists around the gunfire of this Demon.

4) Here Buffy dodges a entire American Military gun fire. I was in the military, we are hardly jobbers.

5) Here she dodges multiple attacks from all sides with ease. These attack tendrils are whipping about at here and attack at once.

6) blitzes those blur speed Vampires in large number with a accurate stake to each heart before they can counter attack.

Durability

Her durability to damage is also high. You will notice not too many feats here, there is a reason for this, she does not take damage. She uses speed and skill to avoid damage at all costs. However when she does get hit with crazy force, she keeps chugging.

1) Buffy gets slammed with a Coffin. No effect. Even get a Meat Clever in her wirst, merely annoys her as it fails to cut through the bone.

2) Buffy gets slammed with enough force to smash this tree all the way through, she is winded, but not even KOed.

3) Buffy fights a being with genuine Action Comics Superman powers. He throws her with such force and she smashes through all that stone. She is hurting but not out of the fight or KOed.

4) Another Slayer with the Slayer powers is hit by a Semi Truck. No major Damage, just a headache afterwards.

5) Buffy tanks this insane magical explosion with some burns.

Accuracy

Buffy has inhuman accuracy with hand thrown projectiles.

1) Pins Vampire to the wall.

2-5) Various Stakes thrown at distance.

6) Nail Files as a weapon.

7) Spits a pin out of her mouth, nailing a buzzing fly with it.

8) Uses ceiling fan as a weapon.

Blind Fighting

No Caption Provided

Buffy has train through out the TV show to fight both blind and in very low light areas.

Mental Resistance

No Caption Provided

Buffy has shown resistance to mind control. This powerful Vampire has killed several Slayers, yet when he tries to mentally dominate Buffy, she shrugs it off.

Buffy at another time in the Series shown to easily resist Dracula's mental control as well.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Tbh, most of the feats you mentioned can easily be achieved by Katherine. Damon tore a SUV's gate with ease. He's also caught crossbow arrows in his hand. Dodged themas well. He, more often than not, isn't even visible to human eye. He has been in high speed car accident, got up and walked away. Stefan once jumped on top of Ferris wheel using his strength. And Katherine was stomping both Damon and Stefan together. TVD vamps are durable enough to jump from a 500ft+ mountain without sustaining any injury at all.

Another huge advantage Katherine has is her healing power. Elena healed from almost being burned in a few seconds. Thwy can regrow their organs.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@CadenceV2: Tbh, most of the feats you mentioned can easily be achieved by Katherine. Damon tore a SUV's gate with ease. He's also caught crossbow arrows in his hand. Dodged themas well. He, more often than not, isn't even visible to human eye. He has been in high speed car accident, got up and walked away. Stefan once jumped on top of Ferris wheel using his strength. And Katherine was stomping both Damon and Stefan together. TVD vamps are durable enough to jump from a 500ft+ mountain without sustaining any injury at all.

Another huge advantage Katherine has is her healing power. Elena healed from almost being burned in a few seconds. Thwy can regrow their organs.

Jumping high is not a feat of anything and nor is free falling.

Angel free fall from Skyscraper to the ground, twice.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Face first, and was fine. Yet Buffy harms him easy enough.

And you have yet to prove to me any sort of real Skill that Buffy has shown in her comics and series. Buffy is the highest tier of skill in her universe filled with warrior beings and ancient gods.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Oh it is. Jumping from that height and landing on your foot without any problem is a durabilty feat. If a nirmal human did that, their bones will turn to paste. And that cliff was much much taller than a skyscraper.

Buffy is a better fighter, no doubt about it. But Katherine is faster. And her healing factor. She can recover from any damage Buffy does in no time at all. Her pain tolerance is high as well.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@cadencev2: Two more things to throw out on the strength real fast. She was strong enough in her early career to bend the barrel of a gun with ease:

No Caption Provided

And she was also strong enough to lift steel I beams (check around 7 seconds into the video), again, with ease:

Loading Video...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@rbt said:

@CadenceV2: Oh it is. Jumping from that height and landing on your foot without any problem is a durabilty feat. If a nirmal human did that, their bones will turn to paste. And that cliff was much much taller than a skyscraper.

Buffy is a better fighter, no doubt about it. But Katherine is faster. And her healing factor. She can recover from any damage Buffy does in no time at all. Her pain tolerance is high as well.

Falling and jumping is not a durability feat. My Cat can jump 5 times higher than me. It can fall from 2 stories with no damage. Is it durable enough to with a kick from me to its head? No.

I also showed Angel doing the same things, yet Buffy harms them with blows.

I also seen no proof this Vampire is faster than Angel or Spike who Buffy fights evenly with at all.

The point is Buffy can stake or decap Katherine pretty easy.

What good is Healing when Buffy is so accurate with her kill shots that he in character does against every vampire she fights?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, she is a lot stronger than most people give her credit for=) The ease with which she picked up that I beam should be a real eye opener.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I notice Comic Vine community tend to undersell Buffy or Angel on battle forums :/

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: They do, which is why I tend to avoid those battles that pit them against actual comic characters. Personally, I am of the belief that she and Angel can hang with (and beat) a lot of characters.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RBT

@CadenceV2: Cats are much lighter and their bodies are designed different from humans. They survive high falls because their mass and area proportion is much less than humans. Google about it. Comparing cats and humans is not a fair reasoning.

Best feat you posted of Angel was always appearing as a blur. Damon completely disappears from the sight. So does Stefan. And Katherine is much faster than either of them.

Again, staking Katherine would be difficult seeing that TVD vamps can catch crossbow arrows in their hand. If Buffy throws the stake at Katherine, she'll either dodge it or catch it.

And you're assuming that Buffy will have a stake. OP never mentioned it.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Slayers are specifically created to be stronger and faster than Vampires actually.

There are several comparisons throughout the show that state they are stronger.

The most notable one I specifically remember is Olaf's hammer. Spike struggles to lift it up, Buffy lifts it up pretty easily

At one point in the show, she also "threw" a car at a guy. She didn't pick it up, but she moved the whole thing sideways (ie, not on its wheels) effortlessly.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@cadencev2: Wow. Nice scan spam as usal. That's all buffy? I just watched the first season, and she wasn't impressive. When do things get more awesome powerwise?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@CadenceV2: Cats are much lighter and their bodies are designed different from humans. They survive high falls because their mass and area proportion is much less than humans. Google about it. Comparing cats and humans is not a fair reasoning.

Best feat you posted of Angel was always appearing as a blur. Damon completely disappears from the sight. So does Stefan. And Katherine is much faster than either of them.

Again, staking Katherine would be difficult seeing that TVD vamps can catch crossbow arrows in their hand. If Buffy throws the stake at Katherine, she'll either dodge it or catch it.

And you're assuming that Buffy will have a stake. OP never mentioned it.

Where's your proof at? I mean.. you're claiming that Katherine can do "this n' that" but Cadence and Wyldsong are providing actual feats to back up their arguments, which gives them actual credibility in this debate. Where are your feats??

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@cadencev2: Wow. Nice scan spam as usal. That's all buffy? I just watched the first season, and she wasn't impressive. When do things get more awesome powerwise?

You definitely have to keep watching, because season 1 is one of the weakest.

Powerwise its hard to say really. She does stuff every episode so it just culminates.

The spinoff Angel is probably a superior show actually, with better writing. Though I don't care for the character himself much. Season 5 angel also features a multiversal character Illyria :P

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@fallschirmjager: Liked the show from it's very first episode, but had to catch up on others (criminal minds/supernatural)

I had heard of it, but actually watched it because I walked in on my friend when he was starting the series, too, at this line:

very first EP:

No Caption Provided

He made me sit and watch the whole episode to clear things up lol, then I liked and watched the first season.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

Powerwise its hard to say really. She does stuff every episode so it just culminates.

The spinoff Angel is probably a superior show actually, with better writing. Though I don't care for the character himself much. Season 5 angel also features a multiversal character Illyria :P

I myself only watched Buffy on TV and read her In Season Comics from Darkhorse. I ma a way bigger Angel fan with all 5 seasons and all his comics but the Angel and Faith ones.

I notice Buffy gets pretty hardcore in season 3.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Carter_esque: Katherine is not a main character. But she's a 500 year old vampire. And in TVD verse, older the vampire, stronger they are(in every aspect). So anything other more occuring vamps on the show who are younger than ger can do powerwise, she can do better. All the best feats of Buffy has been bested by vamps weaker than Katherine.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

I agree, Angel was a better show.

Great scans and bullet points as usual.

Starts getting really good midway through season 2 imo. To me, Angel was a lil' better overall though.

@rbt said:

@Carter_esque: Katherine is not a main character. But she's a 500 year old vampire. And in TVD verse, older the vampire, stronger they are(in every aspect). So anything other more occuring vamps on the show who are younger than ger can do powerwise, she can do better. All the best feats of Buffy has been bested by vamps weaker than Katherine.

This proves nothing...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RBT

@Carter_esque: So, you mean a person who's stronger and faster than someone cannot replicate a feat done by someone slower and weaker than them?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Carter_esque: So, you mean a person who's stronger and faster than someone cannot replicate a feat done by someone slower and weaker than them?

All I want you to do is back up your claim that Katherine wouldn't get instantaneously killed by Buffy. You haven't provided a single shred of proof to support her. Cadence's shut down this debate with his display. All I've seen you do is speculate and that's not convincing anyone here. If Katherine can take Buffy, show us why or describe actual feats, that's all.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RBT

@Carter_esque: If you had botheted to read all my post you wouldn't have posted this.

Buffy can run fadt enough to appear as a blur to human eye. Slower vamps than Katherine can run fast enough to completely disappear from the sight.

Katherine is durable enough to survive a fall at terminal velocity.

Her reaction time is fast enough to avoid a blitz from vamps who can disappear from the sight.

Now, feats I postedare either of Damon or Elena. Katherine STOMPED both of them in fight. In fact she stomped Damon and Stefan together in a fight.

Seeing that Katherine can react to Damon, who can completely disappear from sight while running(so faster than Buffy), I see no rwason why Buffy would be able to instantaneously kill her. Of course you'd have known that if you'd read my posts.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Carter_esque: If you had botheted to read all my post you wouldn't have posted this.

Buffy can run fadt enough to appear as a blur to human eye. Slower vamps than Katherine can run fast enough to completely disappear from the sight.

Katherine is durable enough to survive a fall at terminal velocity.

Her reaction time is fast enough to avoid a blitz from vamps who can disappear from the sight.

Now, feats I postedare either of Damon or Elena. Katherine STOMPED both of them in fight. In fact she stomped Damon and Stefan together in a fight.

Seeing that Katherine can react to Damon, who can completely disappear from sight while running(so faster than Buffy), I see no rwason why Buffy would be able to instantaneously kill her. Of course you'd have known that if you'd read my posts.

I read this:

@rbt said:

And saw it countered by this:

Jumping high is not a feat of anything and nor is free falling.

Angel free fall from Skyscraper to the ground, twice.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Face first, and was fine. Yet Buffy harms him easy enough.

And you have yet to prove to me any sort of real Skill that Buffy has shown in her comics and series. Buffy is the highest tier of skill in her universe filled with warrior beings and ancient gods.

and this:

@rbt said:

Falling and jumping is not a durability feat. My Cat can jump 5 times higher than me. It can fall from 2 stories with no damage. Is it durable enough to with a kick from me to its head? No.

I also showed Angel doing the same things, yet Buffy harms them with blows.

I also seen no proof this Vampire is faster than Angel or Spike who Buffy fights evenly with at all.

The point is Buffy can stake or decap Katherine pretty easy.

What good is Healing when Buffy is so accurate with her kill shots that he in character does against every vampire she fights?

I haven't a TVD vamp achieve any feat feat that hasn't already been achieved by high-tier Buffyverse vamps such as Angel, Spike, and Gunn (during his time as a vamp in Angel Season 6). There's plenty of evidence that suggests that Buffy would kill Katherine just as routinely as any other vamp or demon she's ever beaten. Your points have already been countered w/ much better points than my own already so I'm pretty much done w/ this debate.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Carter_esque: Um...why are you assuming that Buffy will have any weapon on her? Nothing is mentioned in the OP.

So, appearing as a blur> Completely disappearing from sight.

Falling from a building= Falling at terminal velocity.

Healing factor doesn't matter at all in a battle.

This is exactly what you're suggesting.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Carter_esque: Um...why are you assuming that Buffy will have any weapon on her? Nothing is mentioned in the OP.

lol Why are you assuming that she wouldn't be carrying the items that she always carries to kill vampires???

So, appearing as a blur> Completely disappearing from sight.

I have never seen them disappear from sight. You almost make it seem as though they're teleporters or something. Anyway, Angel has casually done the same thing on several occasions. TBD speed = Buffyverse vampire speed and seeing as how slayer speed is confirmed to be at least >> than vamp speed, she's actually faster than Katherine soooooo.... yeah.

Falling from a building= Falling at terminal velocity.

{Sigh} you've seen the durability feats that Cadence posted for Angel in #14, reposted by me in my last reply so why is this still being brought up?

Healing factor doesn't matter at all in a battle.

Most (if not all) vampires in modern fiction, including Buffyverse vampires, can regen so this is nothing special. The two things most of them can't regen from are a separated head and/or a stake to the heart... Katherine is no exception. Buffy has beaten Ubervamps--vampires that can't be killed by getting staked through the heart. I really don't get how you're not seeing how badly all of this would go for Katherine. You're either ignoring the proof that's right in front of you or you're just being needlessly stubborn bc you don't wanna accept that the char. you picked would lose horribly.

This is exactly what you're suggesting.

The only thing I'm suggesting is that Katherine would die in this battle due to Buffy having superior stats and feats.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Carter_esque: Because OP didn't mention it.

They most of the time disappear from the sight. Especially when they're shown from side. Salvatores battling Elijah, Caroline blitzing Mason.

You're talking about falling from the building scan? Because that's not same as falling at terminal velocity.

Buffy is very much below mach 1. Katherine has reacted to Damon. Damon is faster than Buffy(blitzing Elijah and all, hardly visible). How will Buffy blitz Katherine?

I don't see it because it won't. Only thing Buffy has on Katherine is,maybr strength. Her best feat is overpowering Damon who ripped a SUV door with one hand. Katherine is faster, has reacted to vamps faster than Buffy.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Carter_esque: Because OP didn't mention it.

When the OP doesn't specify whether or not weapons are being used, it's an unspoken rule that we assume the chars/ involved have their standard gear. For Buffy, that's wooden stakes. since that's what she would need to kill a vampire; Katherine's a vampire, Buffy's a slayer, pretty easy math there.

They most of the time disappear from the sight. Especially when they're shown from side. Salvatores battling Elijah, Caroline blitzing Mason.

You're talking about falling from the building scan? Because that's not same as falling at terminal velocity.

Not relevant to this fight at all. The point is that a Buffy-verse vamp could survive the fall, terminal velocity or not.

Buffy is very much below mach 1. Katherine has reacted to Damon. Damon is faster than Buffy(blitzing Elijah and all, hardly visible). How will Buffy blitz Katherine?

Buffy's speed feats have already been broken down so I'm done debating this statistic.

I don't see it because it won't. Only thing Buffy has on Katherine is,maybr strength. Her best feat is overpowering Damon who ripped a SUV door with one hand. Katherine is faster, has reacted to vamps faster than Buffy.

Buffy's more skilled, has better reaction feats, and can make accurate kill shots w/ her stakes, often times before the vampire she's fighting can even react. Even if Katherine were faster, she wouldn't be able to blitz and grab Buffy and slam her into a wall (bc that's pretty much every TVD vamp's signature move on pretty much everyone they fight 1 on 1) bc Buffy would then either stake her or grab n' throw her into a wall like she's done so many times before. Katherine is clearly out-classed here and, at this point, you're the only one here who doesn't seem to realize that just bc you "like" your character more. /Thread

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Carter_esque: So you ignore every point I make and post the results. Okay.

And btw, TVD vamps signature move is ripping the heart out or snapping the neck. Unless they want to discuss something first.

Buffy's more skilled- Agreed.

Great with her aim- Agreed. Won't matter because if Buffy throws her stake, Katherine can easily dodge it or catch it. She's reacted to Damon.

Buffy has better reaction time- No. Her best feat would be reacting to Angel who's slower than Damon.

I'm the only one here arguing for her because there are very few TVD fans on site. Heck, check the battle callout phonebook. I'm the only one you'd find listed under TVD. Votes doesn't matter at all. If they did then Batmsn can defeat Spiderman in a random encounter and Daredevil can beat Ben Tennyson. So if going to ignore eveyting I post just to repeat same thing over and over again, then stop. You'll just be spamming my notifications.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by comic feats for buffy she can win this but going by the tv series she loses.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

And btw, TVD vamps signature move is ripping the heart out or snapping the neck. Unless they want to discuss something first.

Great with her aim- Agreed. Won't matter because if Buffy throws her stake, Katherine can easily dodge it or catch it. She's reacted to Damon.

Buffy has better reaction time- No. Her best feat would be reacting to Angel who's slower than Damon.

I'm the only one here arguing for her because there are very few TVD fans on site. Heck, check the battle callout phonebook. I'm the only one you'd find listed under TVD. Votes doesn't matter at all. If they did then Batmsn can defeat Spiderman in a random encounter and Daredevil can beat Ben Tennyson. So if going to ignore eveyting I post just to repeat same thing over and over again, then stop. You'll just be spamming my notifications.

Video clips or proof of any of this?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Carter_esque

Going by comic feats for buffy she can win this but going by the tv series she loses.

Buffy season 8 and 9 along w/ Angel season 6 and 7 are in comic form and they're canonical as confirmed by Joss Whedon himself. So going by comic feats is the same as going by her TV feats. In Cadence's scans, Buffy wasn't amped or anything. All of those feats were achieved by the same Buffy you've seen on the small screen. So basically, Buffy just flat out wins no matter which "version" you choose bc they're one in the same.

@rbt said:

@Carter_esque: I'm on mobile.

Then your argument is void until you can provide some hard evidence to back up your claims about Katherine. Buffy stomps hard.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

Buffy season 8 and 9 along w/ Angel season 6 and 7 are in comic form and they're canonical as confirmed by Joss Whedon himself. So going by comic feats is the same as going by her TV feats. In Cadence's scans, Buffy wasn't amped or anything. All of those feats were achieved by the same Buffy you've seen on the small screen. So basically, Buffy just flat out wins no matter which "version" you choose bc they're one in the same.

@rbt said:

@Carter_esque: I'm on mobile.

Then your argument is void until you can provide some hard evidence to back up your claims about Katherine. Buffy stomps hard.

:O ok then

BUFFY STOMPSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

This would be a really good battle and I wouldn't say that anyone stomps, but I am going to give it to Buffy.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RBT

@carter_esque said:

@rbt said:

Loading Video...

This is Katherine stomping Damon and Stefan after she was stabbed from behind. See what happens to Stafan and Damon when they try to stake her while charging her? Or when Stefan throws 2 stakes at her? She easily dodges one and catches other in hand. Easily. And this is while she was injured.

Loading Video...

This is one video I can find of Damon's speed. He ran after the arrow was fired and reached Elena before it. Shows his speed as well as his reflexes.

Loading Video...

Watch from 1:55. Damon wasn't even looking and still reacted fast enough to the arrow. Then easily catches an arrow fired by crossbow.

Loading Video...

Watch from 2:00. Damon easily avoided being blitzed here and took the ring without Stefan noticing it.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@carter_esque said:

@rbt said:

Loading Video...

This is Katherine stomping Damon and Stefan after she was stabbed from behind. See what happens to Stafan and Damon when they try to stake her while charging her? Or when Stefan throws 2 stakes at her? She easily dodges one and catches other in hand. Easily. And this is while she was injured.

Loading Video...

This is one video I can find of Damon's speed. He ran after the arrow was fired and reached Elena before it. Shows his speed as well as his reflexes.

Loading Video...

Watch from 1:55. Damon wasn't even looking and still reacted fast enough to the arrow. Then easily catches an arrow fired by crossbow.

Loading Video...

Watch from 2:00. Damon easily avoided being blitzed here and took the ring without Stefan noticing it.

So from all this, I haven't seen anything that convinces me that these vamps are faster than Buffy verse top tiers. Buffy/Angel's speed and reaction feats (at least in the comics) are comparable to everything I've seen on these videos and since comic book feats are also considered to be canonical continuations of their television counterparts, they can be referenced. If anything, I would say that Buffy and Katherine's speed and reaction are about equal, which is fine bc Buffy will still kill her due to being a lot stronger and a lot more skilled. Good job w/ the video posts though, you did back up your statements for the most part.