Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aystarr

Life gets replenished after each round. ALL FEATS FROM TV/COMICS APPLICABLE

Round 1 - morals on

Round 2- morals off

Round 3- morals off,full moon,no bloodbending,bloodlusted

Round 4 - morals OFF ,full moon,blood bending applicable,BLOODLUSTED,KILL AT ANY COST.

Rules- NO AVATAR STATE, all rounds with katara morals off also has the opponents MORALS OFF. For Round 4 ONLY ,opponents with fire and water bending also get their power ups like sozins comet,full moon.

Comment the number she stops at or if she clears each rounds with a good reason, (a stop is at the level where she gets defeated,if she wins ALL 19,she clears.)

LOCATION- Tree of time but another replica of kuviras colossus mech made up of all metal is on the floor

1.june (gets her pet for round4)

2. Mai(unlimited knives)

3.opal

4.jinora

5.Asami(shock glove)

6.suki (fans)

7.ty lee

8.eska (gets Desna for round 3/4)

9.kya

10.suyin(gets additional metal suit/cables for 3/4, has to rely on only colossus for 1/2 to get metal,can bend earth if wanted)

11.lin (same as suyin)

12. Hama

13.ming hua

14.kuvira (same as suyin)

15.korra(waterbending only)

16.Toph (same as suyin)

17.p'li

18.Azula

19.Korra (all elements)

Bonus round - she takes all of them at once with round 4 conditions(very bloodlusted) , if you think she loses this level, comment who you think falls and who remains standing.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

R1: Stops at 18

R2: Stops at 19

R3: Stops at 19

R4: Clears

BONUS: Takes out a few people but quickly gets overwhelmed

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at Kuvira or Toph, maybe Azula, with bloodbending she stops at Avatar State Korra since it negates that.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 16 in R1-3. Potentially clears R4. Not sure about the bonus round.

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1-2 may stops at Toph or Azula, possibly R3 too but I am not sure. R4 at least stops to Avatar Korra.

She gets wrecked in bonus rounds, the best thing Katara should be able to do would be of injuring a few.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra would beat all here with just Waterbending, she wouldn't be needed to be full Avatar to beat anyone here.. She get's to Korra with Waterbending and get stomped by her.

Heck, I would argue Korra would beat everyone here combined when she is bloodlusted..

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1-3 Stops at 19

R4 Clears

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 1-3 Stops at 15 or 16 and Azula and P'Li should be lower

Rounds 4 Depends

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: @geekryan: really??, do you think she can take p'li with morals on?

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: @byondeon: are there reasons you think korra(at base level,no avatar amp)is a better waterbender than katara ??

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@aystarr said:

@jdogg: @geekryan: really??, do you think she can take p'li with morals on?

If she takes advantage of her mobility via slides, ramps, etc. then yes.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: what do you Mean by lower, are you saying korra waterbending only is better than them or you Mean they should be better than korra with all four elements but no AS??

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shepardoakenprime: @zgtfreak: @masma94: @tektonic: @jdogg: @geekryan: , I think you guys think korra has avatar state for round 4 which she doesn't, but she gets the full moon and sozins comet Amp too,she gets all these power ups but we don't know if she might fair against kataras bloodbending. I also think that's why round 4 is a more complex round than it looks

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: lol, no way korra is winning this gauntlet with water bending only

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: Well Korra is undoubtedly significantly more powerful given her Colossus feat, stalemating Unalaq, overpowering Desna and Eska who have more raw power than any waterbender Katara faced.

Speaking strictly tv show versions their fairly close in skill as Korra has demonstrated high level mastery capable of titanic waterspouts and a multitude of diverse waterbending techniques in S1 alone, her battle in Yue Bay is a perfect example of how grand her waterbending is.

Korra also has a huge advantage as she mastered more than one style of waterbending being capable of mixing both giving her a more dynamic battling style.

With the comics Katara has some very good skill feats and an extra power feat(Old Iron) but Korra is still ahead in at least two categories and as more comics for Korra come out I'll imagine her feats will be a lot better than Katara's if her tv show one's already exceed hers.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gunchar16

Could clear the 1 to 17 in the first 2 rounds, stops at 19 in the 3., and clears the 4. round.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gunchar16
@geekryan said:

R1: Stops at 18

R2: Stops at 19

R3: Stops at 19

R4: Clears

BONUS: Takes out a few people but quickly gets overwhelmed

Katara is not making it past Azula in the first 2 rounds morals of doesn't make her any faster or help her in the right way for that, and could even stop earlier to be honest.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: 17

R2: 18

R3:18 most likely but could get past, gets stomped by 19

R4: 19, can’t clear as we’ve seen bloodbendimg can’t get through the avatar stage (Aang uses it to break out of bloodbending)

Bonus round: stomps some of the weaker opponents but easily gets overwhelmed

Avatar image for crimson-feather
Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Crimson-Feather

1. Stops at Toph or Azula

2. Stops at Toph or Azula

3. Stops at Avatar Korra

4. Wins all

Obviously loses the bonus round

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: Why not? She already beat Aulza morals on and you rate P'li below her. Plus she had ggod showings against CM and I rate CM above P'li.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:

Rounds 1-3 Stops at 15 or 16 and Azula and P'Li should be lower

Rounds 4 Depends

I think P'Li should be lower, but Azula seems to be on the right position except i misunderstood and Korra has Full Moon too in round three maybe.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crimson-Feather

@jdogg said:

@aystarr: Why not? She already beat Aulza morals on and you rate P'li below her. Plus she had ggod showings against CM and I rate CM above P'li.

Katara has just beaten a weaker Azula who was apparently underestimating her a lot except you mean the finale, i don't think she would beat the current comic iteration of Azula who is probably still pissed at her.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson-feather: I think P'Li should be in between Ming Hua and Kuvira.

Kemurikage Azula stacking up to Korra depends on the amount of water at her disposal.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Crimson-Feather

@tektonic said:

@crimson-feather: I think P'Li should be in between Ming Hua and Kuvira.

Kemurikage Azula stacking up to Korra depends on the amount of water at her disposal.

I would maybe put her above Kuvira, but i'm not sure.

But Katara has always the same amount of water, even if it would be an unfair area. And i don't think Korra has Full Moon amplifications in round three, how should she beat Katara just with water?

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Tektonic

@crimson-feather said:

I don't think Korra has Full Moon amplifications in round three, how should she beat Katara just with water?

It also depends how much metal Kuvira has, if she doesn't have a good supply P'Li can take her, if she does than P'Li goes down.

Well she is significantly more powerful, significantly faster, almost as skilled. I'd imagine as Korra's comic feats roll out they'll easily pass Katara's. But until than I won't deny that it's 50/50 in some circumstances.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

P'li is below Kemurikage Azula via lightning, otherwise they are fairly close.

CM is above P'li in attack potency as she matches and even exceeds him in scale, and utterly outclasses him in terms of speed and technique.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@crimson-feather said:

I don't think Korra has Full Moon amplifications in round three, how should she beat Katara just with water?

It also depends how much metal Kuvira has, if she doesn't have a good supply P'Li can take her, if she does than P'Li goes down.

Well she is significantly more powerful, significantly faster, almost as skilled. I'd imagine as Korra's comic feats roll out they'll easily pass Katara's.

Yeah, that makes sense.

You think Korra without ampflications and only water is significantly more powerful than Katara with Full Moon amplification? I don't think i can agree with that.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, that makes sense.

You think Korra without ampflications and only water is significantly more powerful than Katara with Full Moon amplification? I don't think i can agree with that.

Oh Korra isn't equally amped? Okay than no Korra wouldn't beat her.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oops if Korra doesn't have AS then Katara clears round 4.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@crimson-feather said:

Yeah, that makes sense.

Oh Korra isn't equally amped? Okay than no Korra wouldn't beat her.

Ok, i guess that was a missunderstanding.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CLEARS

I think you are overestimating Katara immensely, Korra with water, Toph and especially Azula and Avatar Korra are all big threats in the earlier rounds.

Msorowitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at Kuvira or Toph, maybe Azula, with bloodbending she stops at Avatar State Korra since it negates that.

Oops if Korra doesn't have AS then Katara clears round 4.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: well I felt like azula would be more difficult for her to beat since she already knows the combustion benders weakness, I even wanted to put p'li higher because I don't see what's stopping katara from doing what she did to combustion man (when she froze his head), I agree pli could break out of it but before that I think katara would have found a way to put her down, and she even did that with morals on, morals off katara would be a lot more brutal, lol, tbh, IMO, I feel like pli is a little overrated

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JDogg

@tektonic: How does P'li match CM? He was monster in strength and durability. His blast also were more destructive. Katara was able to block an attack from CM and was able to encase his face in ice, P'li killed herself when she tried to combust with something on her head lol. I see no reason Katara wouldn't win.

@crimson-feather: Her record against Azula has always been Katara on top. Azula has gotten stronger but so has Katara who can bend with her feet now. And Katara was able to fend lightning bolt and fireballs from an enhanced Azula who was much stronger in DC and AP. Azula hasn't shown anything Katara can't deflect or overpower with water.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: while I agree that korra has better raw power, y'know, being the avatar and all that, I think katara is more reliant on water and uses it more frequently, and she's definitely more skilled,versatile and smarter than korra,and TBH there's nothing korra did that katara can't replicate, Like the power gap isn't even that much as people say it to be, it's gonna be a tough fight, but I see katara coming out the victor more often than not

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: I agree with that. I don't think there's anything wrong with the list either. Morals on Katara is a beast, but morals off Katara would be a monster.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: also let's not forget that lok has better graphics/animation than Atla making Everything seem bigger and better, if only we could see how the scale of bending of Atla characters would look like with lok graphics, I bet katara and korra would be on the same level of power

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: korra is only amped in round 4 ( with full moon and sozins comet)

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: while I think she can take pli(flashback to freezing combustion man's head), I don't think she can with morals on, katara must be ready to do something brutal to end her cuz pli would just keep breaking it and katara would get tired. Unless you can show alternative ways based on her feat

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

@tektonic: How does P'li match CM? He was monster in strength and durability.

It isn't an H2H fight, she is far more skilled with combustion bending being able to curve, remote detonate, and has impressive marks-woman skills when she pummeled the entire Northern Air Temple. And she's fairly nimble avoiding the metal clans attacks for the entire duration of their battle.

His blast also were more destructive.

P'Li's largest blasts dwarf his.

Literally detonates in between two small mountains
Literally detonates in between two small mountains
And consumes the entire area. This is mountain sized and easily larger than CM's tower sized explosions at the WAT or his final one on the beach
And consumes the entire area. This is mountain sized and easily larger than CM's tower sized explosions at the WAT or his final one on the beach

In terms of attack potency she's still fairly close to him. He could vaporize earth columns and she could create huge and visible shock waves of light from her super charged attacks,

No Caption Provided

Katara was able to block an attack from CM and was able to encase his face in ice,

She attacked him from behind that's not a combat feat.

P'li killed herself when she tried to combust with something on her head lol. I see no reason Katara wouldn't win.

Well no shit combustion bending is contact detonation so of course she died, no worse than CM dying from a boomerang.

Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Crimson-Feather

@jdogg said:

@crimson-feather: Her record against Azula has always been Katara on top. Azula has gotten stronger but so has Katara who can bend with her feet now. And Katara was able to fend lightning bolt and fireballs from an enhanced Azula who was much stronger in DC and AP. Azula hasn't shown anything Katara can't deflect or overpower with water.

Katara had just fought Azula twice before her mental breakdown, and was just once on top as Azula seemed to underestimate her a lot and didn't fight like on average as far as i can tell. And i don't remember Katara fending of any fire of Azula in the finale, i'm very sure that she just fended off one lightning strike by throwing a water wave in between them to dispel it. I don't think that Azula would even try to overpower Katara because that isn't her style in a normal mental state, but Azula should be a lot quicker if she don't underestimates her again and i don't think Katara would win such a fight without any amplifications.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@tektonic: while I agree that korra has better raw power, y'know, being the avatar and all that,

Ok.

I think katara is more reliant on water and uses it more frequently,

She does but using it frequently doesn't mean she uses it better as Korra may not use it as much but is so skilled she can consistently on a high level, and Korra has had and trained in the art since she was a toddler.

and she's definitely more skilled,versatile

They are fairly close in these departments.

and smarter than korra,

She isn't they are both smart and that is displayed in numerous fights.

and TBH there's nothing korra did that katara can't replicate,

Vice versa.

Like the power gap isn't even that much as people say it to be, it's gonna be a tough fight, but I see katara coming out the victor more often than not

Disagree from comparing the feats but whatever that's your opinion.

@aystarr said:

@tektonic: also let's not forget that lok has better graphics/animation than Atla making Everything seem bigger and better, if only we could see how the scale of bending of Atla characters would look like with lok graphics, I bet katara and korra would be on the same level of power

Better graphics isn't the issue, you can still animate more powerful moves in lower quality which is why Korra is the only person from LOK with a waterbending feat above Katara's ship one.

Yes LOK can do more complex animations but that's case sensitive as many lower quality animated feats from ATLA are still impressive in LOK. Unless it's something very technologically complex(which it usually isn't) than it doesn't apply.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Stops at P Li in the first and Azula in the second round. Stops at Korra with all the elements or clears the third and clears the last round. The Bonus is madness and Katara stands no chance. P LIs overwhelming firepower has a good chance to overwhelm Katara in character but i think Katara could do it without morals, a not jobbing Azula was in my opinion a bit more dangerous than Katara before she lost her mind and the gap even increased in the comics but the Full moon makes Katara very powerful and Bloodbending is broken.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: okay I agree with you on the fact that they are almost equals in everything except from the smarts, korra is strongheaded,aggressive and is always focused on overpowering her opponents ( like literally, I don't think there's any fight korra used other tactics rather than O.P'ing her opponent and) and I don't think I need to tell you how environmentally aware and a quick thinker katara is. I Imagine a battle where they would fight, if we Consider the factors:

PHYSICALS- korra has this but this fight is not even going to be close to being close to a close quarter combat. especially somewhere so spacial like the tree of time

BENDING POWER AND SKILL - I think they are both equals in this, giving katara the edge in skill and korra the edge in power, they cancel each other here. (lol, I think we both agree on that)

TACTICS - this is where it all goes down and I see katara winning, like I said before korra has always been reliant on overpowering her opponent + she has always had 4 elements to play with, katara on the other hand, has had to outpower(hama),outskill(pakku and his students ), outthink (azula), and be more environmentally aware. Before korra realizes she's not overpowering katara and doesn't have other elements to rely on, katara would have devised a hundred ways to take her down, heck, she doesn't even need her morals off, korra is a stronger fighter but that's just it, she hasn't been under conditions katara had to be. It's basically prefusion unalaq vs tonraq 2.0

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: and the reason why most people think katara is Impressive (including me) is because katara has always had to show her skills on the spot, she doesn't always have time or get shown before she does it. So unlike korra whose power feats katara can replicate easily, I don't see korra replicating katara's skills in just moments or seconds of thinking. For example, katara's fight with pakku, although she was untrained and defeated, during the battle, when she fell into that fountain, she quickly recovered and made a tower of Ice which she then split into sharp ice discs that could have even taken pakku down if he wasn't that level of master, it almost even hit him and he was scared for a bit there, korra in that same situation would have just come out and proceeded to throw a basic water blast or charge forward to continue the battle like a mindless brute. So I still think Katara takes it. Heck, I'm even more assured now.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Itachus17

R1: Katara has a close fight with Korra(water) and stops somewhere between 16-18 depending on the specific surroundings, Ming Hua and Kuvira give her also some notable trouble with their speed.

R2: Katara has still a close fight fight with Korra(water) but just stops at 18 now, Ming Hua and Kuvira give her still some trouble but to a lesser degree than before.

R3: Most likely clears 18(at least if the surroundings are good enough) and can also realistcally clear 19 now, fast opponents still mean a bit trouble but a full moon is even without bloodbending a pretty strong gamechanger if everyone else is at base powers.

R4: Clears everything, bloodbending is an insane gamechanger and laughably overpowered.

Bonus: The non-benders and some slower benders could fall but it's far more likely that Katara gets completely torn apart in the very moment the fight starts tbh, the most casualties of the team will be probably collateral damage from the doom storm of mass destruction Katara gets attacked with.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vengefulshot

Round1: Stops at P'li (17)

Round 2: Stops hard at Korra (19) as per Azulas not beating her especially with bloodlust the power and scale gap is glaring.

Round 3: Stops at Korra (19) would low dif most others the power gap is enormous in most cases.

Round 4: Wipes each member out except hama who she low difs.

Bonus: Gets murder stomped, at best she takes out her initial target and immediately dies thereafter.

Edit: Could stop at Korra with water round 1 and 3.