Katakuri vs Current Lucci

• 122 results
Conetolll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Katakuri vs Current Lucci (92 votes)

Kat blitzes the sh*t outta him 51%
Lucci high-extreme diff 49%
No Caption Provided

Lucci invades The Whole Cake Island instead of Egghead to kidnap Pudding

• 
vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming the spoilers came out, otherwise all we have are feats from enies lobby and hype from what it means to be cp0 leader, which is meaningless

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gorsch

Pretty sure Katakuri still blitz current base Luffy as Luffy power up in Wano was not speed but attack power through advCoC and advCoA. Post Wano Luffy was faster however not on the whole tier that post Wano Luffy in base was faster than Gear 2 Luffy before Wano.

If Lucci cannot blitz current base Luffy, Katakuri neg diffs him.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gorsch: base Luffy was matching hybrid kaido, who blitzed wci g4 Luffy at base... But currently speed is super inconsistent in one piece, really makes it hard to scale. Anyways Lucci got one additional feat recently and it's pretty inconsequential. Next week's chapter should give us more insight

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rob Lucci will pull a Black Frieza and oneshot everyone

Avatar image for taurusaldebaran
TaurusAldebaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If movie feats are to be taken into account, Lucci is currently Sabo level. Still far behind Katakuri.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3: I wouldn’t bother with him, he thinks Katakuri blitz’s Kaido and that oven = Katakuri in speed.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CP0 is trash

Kiado litterly 1 shot one of them

A retired umpteenth WB commander stalemated another.

Jinbei low diffed who's who, who was seen as a fighter to rival Lucci's skill. (Also Saber tooth zoan >>leopard zoan)

I don't see Lucci being 1st division commander level.

Katakuri mid difficulty.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nassergrant19
@argomkii said:

Rob Lucci will pull a Black Frieza and oneshot everyone

I can honestly see that happening lol. Dude looks so calm and not impressed by stuff during Timeskip.

OT: Kata oneshots

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArgomkII
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@gorsch: base Luffy was matching hybrid kaido, who blitzed wci g4 Luffy at base... But currently speed is super inconsistent in one piece, really makes it hard to scale. Anyways Lucci got one additional feat recently and it's pretty inconsequential. Next week's chapter should give us more insight

Base Luffy matched non nameless Kaido swing. While it was Thunder Bagua who is 1000x times much faster than Kaido nameless club swing that blitzed G4 Luffy. Luffy in speed never matched Kaido Thunder Bagua. Luffy still got blitzed by Kaido Thunder Bagua so Luffy did not get faster.

So Luffy speed is consistent. Kaido just did not spam his Thunder Bagua thus the reason why Luffy kept up with Kaido in speed.

Katakuri is still much faster than base Luffy currently. If Lucci cannot blitz base Luffy, Katakuri negs him

@ecoblitz said:

@vjbthe3: I wouldn’t bother with him, he thinks Katakuri blitz’s Kaido and that oven = Katakuri in speed.

Kaido is Snakeman punching bag while Katakuri danced around Snakeman. Try to read the manga with your eyes open.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CP0 is trash.

Kata neg diffs the whole CP0

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snakeman Speed+FS

Nobody of the CP0 losers are tagging him

Katakuri>Snakeman>>>>Boundman>>>>>G2>>>>>>Base Ruffy

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri can kill the whole CP9 with one spiked mochi,

Unless oda will nerf luffy and lucci could now throw hands with base luffy in the next chapter then kata still stomps feat wise.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pigeon guys dies lmao.

Conetolll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump after new spoiler

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

im still a firm believer that current lucci is a top tier (that hopium headcanon) but he needs to prove it until then kat shits on him

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Conetolll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3 said:

Katakuri can kill the whole CP9 with one spiked mochi,

Unless oda will nerf luffy and lucci could now throw hands with base luffy in the next chapter then kata still stomps feat wise.

Sadly this kinda happen

cinnamoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cinnamoroll

Rob Lucci scales above Kaido and Big Mom now, let alone Katakuri, he is the most recurring antagonist as he has been the main antagonist of 3 arcs so far, Water 7, Enies Lobby and Egghead Island, and he is able to match Gear 5

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gorsch
@depressedsleep said:

Cpo > admirals > big mom > kakakuri

Nothing is special from Lucci. He cannot hit casual Luffy something Kaido could do and that Kaido was sitting duck against Snakeman that was as fast as Katakuri. Katakuri blitzes Kaido who could hit Gear 5. Something Lucci failed to achieve.

Speed wise: Katakuri=Snakeman>>>>Hybrid Kaido=Gear 5>Current Lucci

Katakuri blizes and low diffs current Lucci.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is going easy, but still, Lucci seems capable of holding his own against gear 5.

Raws: https://imgur.com/a/OE3701c#NVSXBBo

Like how he's shown equal to g5 Luffy in contest of normal armament punch. And how he tanked g5 Luffy's attack and got up/recovered again 1 page later looking unscathed.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no difference between Big Mom vs Queen and Luffy vs Lucci. Both got low diffed. Being able to survive non serious yonko =/= being equal to YC1.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is clearly just toying with him.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gorsch: Kat never blitz g4 Luffy, Luffy at that time didn't even know future sight. But base kaido thunder bagua blitz g4 luffy who knew future sight. Explan this.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gorsch
@pr03 said:

@gorsch: Kat never blitz g4 Luffy, Luffy at that time didn't even know future sight. But base kaido thunder bagua blitz g4 luffy who knew future sight. Explan this.

Hybrid does not make Kaido faster as hybrid and base Lucci got blitzed by Gear 2 Luffy back in Enies Lobby.

First thing is Thunder Bagua act 1 Kaido blitzed non FS Gear 4 Luffy since rooftop Luffy was surprised with FS he still got hit by Thunder Bagua meaning rooftop was the first time he used FS to dodge Thunder Bagua. Luffy also did not use Future Sight to dodge Roaring Thunder Bagua on the rooftop since Luffy wasn't calm due to wanting to finish Kaido before his Boundman time limit ran out. Luffy had to be calm to use CoO. So Kaido never blitzed FS Gear 4 Luffy.

Kaido used Thunder Bagua his fastest attack to blitz non FS Gear 4 Luffy. Without Thunder Bagua, Kaido cannot blitz base Luffy.

Katakuri also did not use his fastest attack Buzz Cut Mochi against non FS Gear 4 Luffy until Luffy used Snakeman. So it's not that Katakuri cannot blitz Gear 4 Luffy. Katakuri never used his fastest attack Buzz Cut Mochi against Boundman while Kaido used his fastest attack Thunder Bagua against non FS Gear 4. Buzzcut Mochi easily blitzes Gear 4 FS Luffy as its speed matched the speed of Snakeman fastest attack, King Cobra.

Kaido without Thunder Bagua is a snail. Punching bag to Snakeman and Katakuri kept up with Snakeman speed meaning Katakuri can blitz Kaido and Yamato.

Tbf I think Yamato loses to WCI Snakeman Luffy since Kaido who is around her speed got blitzed by Snakeman.

No amount of mental gymnastic would debunk that Katakuri is as fast as Snakeman that blitzed Kaido. You need to prove Snakeman is much faster than Katakuri to make an argument that Katakuri cannot blitz Kaido/Yamato.

Funny thing is Katakuri without his fastest attack (Buzz Cut Mochi) blitzed Gear 2 whereas Kaido without his fastest attack (Thunder Bagua) cannot blitz base Luffy.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lucci matched gear 5 luffy

Katakuri is getting destroyed

Katakuri blitzes Gear 5 as Kaido who was a punching bag to Snakeman hit Gear 5. Lucci cannot blitz Gear 5. He cannot hit trolling Luffy. Katakuri=Snakeman>>>>Gear 5=Kaido>Current Lucci in speed.

Luffy was trolling. Lucci was fighting for his life.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucci stomps at this point

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EcoBlitz

EDIT: Snake man>>>>>Gear 5 (in anything at all lmao). My lord this lore keeps getting deeper and deeper lmao

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cinnamoroll: film red is non canon; just the information about shanks is.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gorsch
@ecoblitz said:

Snake man>>>>Gear 5. My lord this lord keeps getting deeper and deeper lmao:

Did you pass elementary school because if you read what I said if you have a good reading comprehension then you won't laugh like clueless casual like this.

I said speed only though. Maybe you have reading comprehension issue as I only said Snakeman>>>Gear 5 in speed not in overall power level.

Not in ap or durability unless you can Show me panels of Gear 5 blitzing Kaido like this Queen is faster than Kaido preacher

No Caption Provided
@naronu said:

Pretty sure Katakuri blitzes Gear 5 given Gear 5 cannot blitz Kaido as fast as Snakeman and Katakuri kept up with Snakeman speed.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gorsch
@naronu said:

Lucci has not shown speed comparable with Snakeman to hit Katakuri. Gear 5 is much slower than Snakeman given Gear 5 cannot blitz Kaido as fast as Snakeman did. Moreover Lucci cannot hit Gear 5 that is much slower than Gear 5. Luffy even slept in the middle of dodging his attacks. Katakuri still blitz Lucci unless Lucci shows speed comparable with Snakeman.

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucci stomps

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gorsch
@aksilroch said:

Lucci stomps

He hasn't shown Snakeman level speed to hit Katakuri when he cannot hit Gear 5. Ulti showed better feat than him surviving much stronger attack from Big Mom. gear 5 Luffy was casual while Big Mom was enraged.

Ulti=>Lucci imo

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gorsch
@frenzyflame said:

Lucci speedblitz oneshots everyone the verse at level of yonko's right hand and below 1vsEveryone.

How? he cannot hit Gear 5 Luffy that is much slower than Snakeman and Katakuri moves as fast as Snakeman. Lucci has not shown Snakeman speed.

Ulti has better feat than Lucci against a yonko. Ulti survived a much stronger attack from Big Mom while Lucci cannot hit trolling Luffy and coughed blood from 1% Luffy.

Jinbe also has better feat than Lucci against a yonko. Jinbe blocked enraged Big Mom named attack sword slash and even pushed back Big Mom.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The fact that Lucci didn’t get instantly one shotted by G5 is more than enough to say he slams Katakuri

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@binnk said:

The fact that Lucci didn’t get instantly one shotted by G5 is more than enough to say he slams Katakuri

Jinbe already did that and even more impressive he pushed back Big Mom. Enraged Big Mom while Lucci survived trolling Luffy who did not take him seriously.

Katakuri>>>>>Jinbe=Lucci imo

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@binnk said:

Katakuri blitzes Gear 5 btw. Gear 5 cannot 1 shot Katakuri since Gear 5 is much slower than Snakeman and Katakuri moves as fast as Snakeman. Gear 5 without Bajrang Gun needs high diff to beat Katakuri.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cocacolaman  Moderator  Online

People legit see one clash and think it means Lucci is that guy.

Imma wait for trans and read the whole chapter, Lucci might be stronger than Katakuri but I have hope for a Katakuri comeback many years from now.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Gorsch
@cocacolaman said:

People legit see one clash and think it means Lucci is that guy.

Imma wait for trans and read the whole chapter, Lucci might be stronger than Katakuri but I have hope for a Katakuri comeback many years from now.

Replicating WCI Jinbe feat pushing back enraged Big Mom and blocking her named slash means he's stronger than Katakuri? Lucci feat is nowhere close WCI jinbe feat imo.

Katakuri blitzes Lucci unless Lucci shows better feat than WCI Jinbe.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace bro is once again tagging me after i've blocked him and told him multiple times over and over and over again that i am not interesting in engaging him at all.

@gorsch said:
@ecoblitz said:

Did you pass elementary school because if you read what I said if you have a good reading comprehension then you won't laugh like clueless casual like this.

I said speed only though. Maybe you have reading comprehension issue as I only said Snakeman>>>Gear 5 in speed not in overall power level.

Not in ap or durability unless you can Show me panels of Gear 5 blitzing Kaido like this Queen is faster than Kaido preacher

No Caption Provided
@naronu said:

Pretty sure Katakuri blitzes Gear 5 given Gear 5 cannot blitz Kaido as fast as Snakeman and Katakuri kept up with Snakeman speed.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@reaperace bro is once again tagging me after i've blocked him and told him multiple times over and over and over again that i am not interesting in engaging him at all.

@gorsch said:
@ecoblitz said:

No Caption Provided
@naronu said:

Yet all you did was spreading misinformation because you lack reading comprehension. Someone with iq above 10 would realize I said Gear 5>Snakeman in speed but your interpretation is I said Gear 5>Snakeman in overall power level. So if you spread misinformation about me don't bitch when I call you out for it.

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes.......you lot really suck at scaling

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close fight, but current Katakuri probably wins after a bloody war.

Gorsch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close fight, but current Katakuri probably wins after a bloody war.

Katakuri will only get bloody if Lucci can hit him meaning Lucci has shown Snakeman speed. How will Katakuri get bloody when Lucci has not shown Snakeman speed when he cannot hit trolling Gear 5 Luffy. Snakeman is faster than Gear 5.

MisterKeyrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Luffy is clearly just toying with him.