-bloodlusted

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Be realistic dude....Naruto vs current luffy alone is a good matchup that Luffy barely wins; now you want to ADD Sasuke against someone significantly weaker AND bloodlust them?

OK

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team stomps

OP stans lmao

MultiVelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri blitz

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hentekorin

Katakuri looks gay but he is faster and wins because of logia like awakening. Only if Sasuge had op genjutsu like Itachi.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Be realistic dude....Naruto vs current luffy alone is a good matchup that Luffy barely wins; now you want to ADD Sasuke against someone significantly weaker AND bloodlust them?

you're deluding yourself if you think this version of Naruto is anything more than fodder to current Luffy

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sauce_God31

I doubt they could tag Katakuri tbh, and since even G4 Luffy couldn’t get the job done against him, the ninjas probably get wore down and ragdolled

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt they could tag Katakuri tbh, and since even G4 Luffy couldn’t get the job done against him, the ninjas probably get wore down and ragdolled

This versions of either Naruto and Sasuke solo stomps G4 Luffy tho.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1: don't do it to yourself. You are doing it again. Drugs is not good.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:
@sauce_god31 said:

what tier do you have these versions of nardo and sauce at?

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Solo

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1: Don't argue with the fanboys in there natural habitat; they still think Sanji is MFTL and one of these guys seriously think Luffy is '240x ftl'

Moreover he says ''Ichigo is planetary which is way above Naruto''

OP fanboys seem to go wild in last 4 months they can't even debate when someone asks for evidence LMFAO

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:
@sauce_god31 said:

what tier do you have these versions of nardo and sauce at?

I should've asked you about where you have G4 Wankfy have.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't even touch Katakuri

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri has the ability to win this. He’s strong enough to restrain the ninjas for a good moment, and their means to defeat him can by read by his future sight. Katakuri doesn’t tend to just watch people power up:

One Piece: Chapter 883

Not to mention, the surroundings is his. Every step the ninjas make can be a trap planted by Katakuri. Tactically, Katakuri abuses his future sight in many ways, he can avoid damage by all means:

No Caption Provided

Execute counter attacks, and dealing with attacks coming at him from angles is something he can easily adapt to. Future Sight also gives the user a significant ”speed advantage“ even the basic usage of Observation Haki. Katakuri speed wise isn’t outclassed, in fact he might as well be faster than the duo without Future Sight, add that and the ninjas are never touching him. AoE attacks can be predicted, Genjutsu can be prevented.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The explosion of a Bijuudama is several KM´s.OP Cast is only fast on short burst

Nardo solos.Kata cant even hurt him

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto vapes him, lol.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@paxa said:

The explosion of a Bijuudama is several KM´s.OP Cast is only fast on short burst

bijuudama DC is irrelevant against a character who is severely faster than the naruto duo and has future sight

i stg yall mfs only know 1 thing on this site and that's DC

also saying OP cast is only fast on short burst is simply not true. Re-read Katakuri vs Snake-Man.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also saying OP cast is only fast on short burst is simply not true. Re-read Katakuri vs Snake-Man.

When saying short-bursts he is referring to combat speed. OP has garbage travel speed feats and for you to get out of an AoE attack that has great range you need travel speed.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy: Kaido can cross continent sized distances in just a few second’s. Luffy can casually run at Mach 15+ speeds back in Punk Hazard, and then has on an panel showing of crossing several kilometers. How’s that garbage?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa: Katakuri should just be able to contain the explosion in Haki Enhanced Mochi.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just another level of toxicity and ignorance at this point.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuudama gets blocked by his awakening constructs imbued with haki. Or he simply just avoid a direct hit so he only takes a fraction of the entire explosion

Characters like doffy who has weaker stats and haki than kat already easily handled country lvl meteors but got overpowered by weaker version of g4 katakuri would stomp

As for speed katakuri is probably FTL or at least can be argued there because he scales above the germa 66 and has fodderized them on their encounter

Adding fs to this just makes this worse ...simply put katakuri is much faster he can statue and oneshot because he has country + lvl stats and the two ningas are barely or around island tier

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Laufnyr
@yray said:

Bijuudama gets blocked by his awakening constructs imbued with haki. Or he simply just avoid a direct hit so he only takes a fraction of the entire explosion

Characters like doffy who has weaker stats and haki than kat already easily handled country lvl meteors but got overpowered by weaker version of g4 katakuri would stomp

As for speed katakuri is probably FTL or at least can be argued there because he scales above the germa 66 and has fodderized them on their encounter

Adding fs to this just makes this worse ...simply put katakuri is much faster he can statue and oneshot because he has country + lvl stats and the two ningas are barely or around island tier

he's definetely ftl, in terms of AP I'd have him slightly higher perhaps, Doffy had already country level feats with birdcage while fighting luffy.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Paxa

Countrylevel Doffy like wtf

Plotcage scaling?That thing just was a thing to put Ruffy into the spotlight.We know Fuji would be able to trash woule DR if he wanted.

Kata is Islandlevel/Relativistic+ at best

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

Countrylevel Doffy like wtf

Plotcage scaling?That thing just was a thing to put Ruffy into the spotlight.We know Fuji would be able to trash woule DR if he wanted.

I agree, it was pretty shitty writing. I know we have different views on OP scaling and HST in general so I'll refrain to discuss scaling etc..., my opinion is in the middle between yours and the likes of yray.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:
@paxa said:

bijuudama DC is irrelevant against a character who is severely faster than the naruto duo and has future sight

i stg yall mfs only know 1 thing on this site and that's DC

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Not my problem OP suxs in AP/DC

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Mike_Strike10

Ignoring Hope's hilarious take.

Katakuri if he abuses future sight.

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri greatly outstates them. Sasuke's genjustu is no threat as it is rarely successfully used , especially never gonna work against someone much faster them him with future sight. Biju bomo is the only thing Katakuri will have problem dealing with. Meanwhile Katakuri can dance around them and overwhelm their defense with his physicals. Katakuri 8/10

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu isn't working on someone who doesn't have human physiology as he has no nerves to transfer chakra into for Genjutsu to work..he's completely made out of mochi

No Caption Provided

BB isn't doing much when he can block it with mochi constructs or just straight up tank with little damage especially if he just avoids the epicenter of the explosion

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: You don’t need nerves, the tailed beasts are made out of chakra and got put into gengutsu. Same for Suigetsu. Also, I don’t watch One Piece, but does he transform into Mochi or is he always Mochi? What I mean is before he transforms does he have nerves and whatnot? If not, how was he defeated and is he immune to physical attacks?

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below mountain lv naruto....and then at best Island lv naruto......whilst having better feats than the supposed country lv kata.....jeez

The dumb "if you're not in the epicenter you can tank it" nonsense also still going around for TBB.

OT: Duo can high diff. Big stat advantage( maybe excluding speed), Genjutsu is fair game, Amaterasu is fair game, Avatar beat down is fair game

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Yray
@holyy said:

@yray: You don’t need nerves, the tailed beasts are made out of chakra and got put into gengutsu. Same for Suigetsu. Also, I don’t watch One Piece, but does he transform into Mochi or is he always Mochi? What I mean is before he transforms does he have nerves and whatnot? If not, how was he defeated and is he immune to physical attacks?

Don't remember sasuke putting suigetsu under genjutsu..or did that ever really happen?..I'll need to see scans

Tailed beast while in their beast (animalistic)physiological body/ form do have internal organs

We literally see naruto go into a tailed beasts organs to release some rods that obito placed on it

Well tailed beast or probably just kurama does have a pure chakra form from 1 tailed form to 6 tailed (which I can't recall has ever been put under genjutsu) after that he starts developing organs muscles and skin from 7 tailed form upwards iirc..this was shown in the pain fight.

And it's also stated in the explanation of genjutsu that u need to transfer chakra through the nerves to manipulate the senses

As for katakuri..he's made of mochi all through ..one Piece characters have a power called haki they can use which gives them ability to negate intangible beings and hit their true body

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulparadox: what ever man keep whining if it make u feel better ..don't care

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Vengefulparadox Hope by any chance?

Ot: Dogtooth mid diffs.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol narutatd keep trying harder. 🤣Country level ftl bm Naruto🤡

Kata still blitzes and solos the glass canons no difficulty

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Below mountain lv naruto....and then at best Island lv naruto......whilst having better feats than the supposed country lv kata.....jeez

The dumb "if you're not in the epicenter you can tank it" nonsense also still going around for TBB.

OT: Duo can high diff. Big stat advantage( maybe excluding speed), Genjutsu is fair game, Amaterasu is fair game, Avatar beat down is fair game

Katakuri can simply avoid eye contact with Sasuke given Future Sight.

Amaterasu is useless, he can simply discard whichever part of his body gets hit and regenerate like here:

No Caption Provided

Physical attacks are also useless for multiple reasons:

• They won't even hurt him due to pseudo Logia anatomy to begin with.
  • Future sight phasing if required.
  • Insane regeneration as shown above.