• 195 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gilateen  Online

Poll Katakuri and Cracker vs Acnologia (40 votes)

Charlotte brothers Dominate 35%
Acnologia rips them to shreds 65%

•Acnologia(Human Form only)

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 60ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only
•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By exauce

@war_of_light_2814: who doesn't know that? Ur logic doesn't make sense if we look at bishop it only like house lvl and u know that so u not making sense. a mountain Everest will be a large mountain feat if someone destroy it

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: who doesn't know that? Ur logic doesn't make sense if we look at bishop it only like house lvl and u know that so u not making sense.

But bishop island is an island. And according to you, Island > mountain.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: Yea when we said Island that should be at least bigger than an average mountain, why are acting like a little kid it making just sound stupid

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: Yea when we said Island that should be at least bigger than an average mountain, why are acting like a little kid it making just sound stupid

Who said that island should be bigger? How much bigger?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: of the Island should be bigger how ignorant how are u on the subject? And it should be bigger than a large mountain simple.

SuitonUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sad when 15 years old kids using "Level XYZ" without knowing how you get in this ballpark

Mountainlevel starts at 100 Megatons and end with 1 gigaton

Pre-TS Luffy was NEVER tht strong

GTFO with your eyeballing or i claim the CSK is starlevel

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: of the Island should be bigger how ignorant how are u on the subject? And it should be bigger than a large mountain simple.

How is it simple? Where's the proof? How comes there're islands smaller than mountains if it should be bigger. Who write the definitions?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@suitonuser: So u clearly talking about me

Pretty sad when 15 years old kids using "Level XYZ" without knowing how you get in this ballpark

Yea I'm a 15 years old kid ( and i don't see what wrong with it) and I clearly know what I'm talking about

Mountainlevel starts at 100 Megatons and end with 1 gigaton

Why does it matter when u see a mountain getting destroy and know that a mountain level feat

Pre-TS Luffy was NEVER tht strong

And what is that base on?

GTFO with your eyeballing or i claim the CSK is starlevel

I don't get what u talking about here

SuitonUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how exsauce makes franky bomb 1000 of times stronger XD

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

How is it simple? Where's the proof? How comes there're islands smaller than mountains if it should be bigger. Who write the definitions?

I thought I already showed u a link exampling that and if the Island is smaller than a mountain then it not Island level. who writes the definitions I don't know and I don't care it always been there and it still there and everyone uses it who cares about who wrote it first?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how exsauce makes franky bomb 1000 of times stronger XD

It vaped a mountain what else do u want?

how what is what u saying Base on?

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@exauce said:

1.I thought I already showed u a link exampling that and if the Island is smaller than a mountain then it not Island level. 2.who writes the definitions I don't know and I don't care it always been there and it still there and everyone uses it who cares about who wrote it first?

1. You link me to VSB and then claim to not using VSB terms, WTH? What standard are you using here?

2. So again, no proof. Just another hearsay?

SuitonUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: No,it don't vape a mountain

Eyeballing was never accepted(especially when you're as bad as you).You NEED a calc.The bomb is in the Kiloton range.

I don't expect very much from comicvine but that's standard

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: Cuz everyone uses them it not just unique to VSB. and I already showed u the standard

The proof is that its common sense if u are usually here

Also, this discussion is going nowhere if keep making it repetitive I won't see any need to continue the discussion

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By exauce

@suitonuser:

No,it don't vape a mountain

It did the scan is right there

Eyeballing was never accepted(especially when you're as bad as you).You NEED a calc.The bomb is in the Kiloton range.

Don't care

I don't expect very much from comicvine but that's standard

I don't also expect very much from people who don't have any argument

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: reaction speed is not combat speed I don't see how Kalifas feet is impressive.

It's impressive because she reacted to point blank lightning like nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And was blitzed by sanji who was holding back on her ..she even went as far to say "he's so fast"...this is coming from someone that reacted to point blank lightning casually

No Caption Provided

And of course this was pre timeskip sanji holding back

So basically pretimeskip sanji 's combat speed>> reaction speed of a lightning timer and he would barely be low tier in the new world

The fudge is Crackers army going to do Acnologia the dude fought thousands of Dragons who are on average multi-Mountain busters casually, and stomped them all.

Well as for speed all I've seen is scaling placing him much above lightning timers which is still low tier & pre timeskip lvl

Each of crackers biscuit soldiers are about mid quadmach in speed as they were capable of keeping up with g4 boundman luffy (same applies to cracker himself,if not higher)

As for strength each biscuit soldiers are at mountain lvl+ and cracker can make hundreds of them for hours nonstop while acno has to deal with cracker himself same cracker has Cutting AP capable of piercing through g4's haki whereas cutting attacks that can cut through an island surrounded by mountains and multiple meteors couldn't cut it

What feat do Kata has to imply he can even survive fighting Acno

Ragdolling a character who has physical stats above large mountain/ multimountain lvl (overpowering g4 which has large mountain/ multi-mountain+ stats) als obeing ridiculously faster than any combat speed feat provide for acno so far and this is without taking account of katakuri's future sight which boosts his reaction speed much higher.

I wont even get to how he has no way of bypassing katakuris pseudo intangibility to deal damage

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: 1.Cuz everyone uses them it not just unique to VSB. and I already showed u the standard

2.The proof is that its common sense if u are usually here

3.Also, this discussion is going nowhere if keep making it repetitive I won't see any need to continue the discussion

1. You show me VSB and then claim not to use VSB terms so what are you basing your terms on?

2. So you don't calc, don't post references but instead told me to relies on your 15 years old common sense? Is this your argument?

3. It's because you're wrong and you keep claiming something you have absolutely no evidence, no sound logic to back it up.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

1. You show me VSB and then claim not to use VSB terms so what are you basing your terms on?

Really? cuz I showed u the term on VSB doesn't mean It VSB terms what u want to show you those term on another site?

2. So you don't calc, don't post references but instead told me to relies on your 15 years old common sense? Is this your argument?

Usually not, I post references that what I use all the times, what does me being 15 years old as anything to do with this?

3. It's because you're wrong and you keep claiming something you have absolutely no evidence, no sound logic to back it up.

I claim something we do every day here, go on a thread a see a debate for urself u will see those evidence

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

Really? cuz I showed u the term on VSB doesn't mean It VSB terms what u want to show you those term on another site?

Then whoseterms is it? Whose standards are you using? Pick one and we can discuss the terms.

Usually not, I post references that what I use all the times, what does me being 15 years old as anything to do with this?

You said the proof is "common sense". So I question the credibility as this " common sense" come from a 15 yrs old kid.

I claim something we do every day here, go on a thread a see a debate for urself u will see those evidence

Dude, If you're gonna debate, debate. Don't says " it's common sense" or, "everyone says this". Calc, Post reference. etc.

Who said "an Island suppose to be bigger than a large mountain." A scientist, A Geologist Who? Post a credible reference.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

Then whoseterms is it? Whose standards are you using? Pick one and we can discuss the terms.

Battle term, any, I don't have time for that

You said the proof is "common sense". So I question the credibility as this " common sense" come from a 15 yrs old kid.

Everyone in here knows it that why it common sense just go and take a look the debate on a different thread and I still don't see what my age has anything to do with this

Dude, If you're gonna debate, debate. Don't says " it's common sense" or, "everyone says this". Calc, Post reference. etc.

I don't want to debate u are the one want to debate, that why I'm telling to take a look at other thread cuz i don't wanna do this

Who said "an Island suppose to be bigger than a large mountain." A scientist, A Geologist Who? Post a credible reference.

None says that, it just the standards to seen as Island lvl. look around u

Yea I'm getting bored by now it going nowhere. just look at other thread and see it for yourself

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814:

Battle term, any, I don't have time for that

Who's "battle term" Is he your imaginary friend? If not, how can I contact him?

Everyone in here knows it that why it common sense just go and take a look the debate on a different thread and I still don't see what my age has anything to do with this

So no proof. Cool.

I don't want to debate u are the one want to debate, that why I'm telling to take a look at other thread cuz i don't wanna do this

Then how about admitting that you're wrong?

None says that, it just the standards to seen as Island lvl. look around u

Yea I'm getting bored by now it going nowhere. just look at other thread and see it for yourself

Look around what?

All you did is give me a link to VSB and then when that didn't go well for you, you backtrack and claim you didn't use VSB but "everyone uses it" That's dishonest. How about posting a link to what you actually use as the base of your terms then?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

No, by looking around

So no proof. Cool.

Alright then since u don't want to look around

why?

Look around what?

All you did is give me a link to VSB and then when that didn't go well for you, you backtrack and claim you didn't use VSB but "everyone uses it" That's dishonest. How about posting a link to what you actually use as the base of your terms then?

I'm not going to answer this for obvious reasons

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814:

No, by looking around

So no proof. Cool.

Alright then since u don't want to look around

Look around? Where? All I see is a hypocritical little kid.

why?

Because you are. And because it's an honest thing to do.

Look around what?

I'm not going to answer this for obvious reasons

This answer. Alongside "I don't care" "look around" "everyone uses it" and "it's commonsense" are what I consider the gold standard of s*** tier debating.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Yray

Lol at the lowball

I just want to point out that the explosion franky tanked was definitely mountain lvl or at the bare minimum citylvl+ with lowball

Real life nukes cant even tear down a mountain

And the explosions shockwave was powerful enough to not only blow up the mountain franky was in but its residual shockwave tore parts of the surrounding mountains and sent them flying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And those things looks like mountain sized steel screws

Lol at it being kiloton (town lvl )

Anime made it more clear

No Caption Provided

Last few secs of the gif the mountain parts are sent flying by it's shockwaves

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

Any battle thread man or a CaV, and All I'm seeing is a close-minded adult

Because you are. And because it's an honest thing to do.

Because I'm? it honest for u not anyone else

This answer. Alongside "I don't care" "look around" "everyone uses it" and "it's commonsense" are what I consider the gold standard of s*** tier debating.

U just don't want to look around that it, just look at any battle thread or CaV

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814:

Any battle thread man or a CaV, and All I'm seeing is a close-minded adult

OK. Look around for what?

Because I'm? it honest for u not anyone else

Honest is honest. How is it for me and not everyone else?

U just don't want to look around that it, just look at any battle thread or CaV

Again, look around for what?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: Don't have time for it

You have all the time in the world to reply to me, but not for looking for something that's supposed to be in any battlethread(according to you)?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: maybe later but not now, I don't have time to go around and look for thread for you so do it urself

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: maybe later but not now, I don't have time to go around and look for thread for you so do it urself

Like I said, I never saw a geologist claiming that an island is supposed to be bigger than large mountain in any battle thread.

Actually, I never saw that anywhere.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: Then u looking at the wrong stuff, either way, I don't see any reason to continue answering to u so i think this will be my last to u

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: @war_of_light_2814:you dudes should chill out. In terms of ranking it goes Wall level, Building, Town Level, City level, Mountain level, Island level, country level etc. Saying "multi" is a way of saying the low end of a directly higher feat. Like if I said multi building it's another way of saying small town level(or as I put it low end town level). Just like saying Large mountain is a way of saying high end Mountain level or Low end island level

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: Then u looking at the wrong stuff, either way, I don't see any reason to continue answering to u so i think this will be my last to u

So your terms are self-made and meaningless. Cool.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

@exauce: @war_of_light_2814:you dudes should chill out. In terms of ranking it goes Wall level, Building, Town Level, City level, Mountain level, Island level, country level etc. Saying "multi" is a way of saying the low end of a directly higher feat. Like if I said multi building it's another way of saying small town level(or as I put it low end town level). Just like saying Large mountain is a way of saying high end Mountain level or Low end island level

I'm asking who establish those term and how to categorize them.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: how did u even come to that conclusion? Lol

Because you're didn't prove anything regarding your claims?

What happens to "this will be my last post"?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: I told u look around on CaV or thread with really big debate (something u didn't want to do)

I said I think lol

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

We as debaters came to that conclusion. Look those are just parameters to measure the size of an attack. We use them because in real life each parameter has been shown to be consistency larger than the other. What I mean is in real life mountains are consistently known to be larger than buildings but it doesn't mean there can't be buildings in a fictional creation that aren't larger than mountains.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: I told u look around on CaV or thread with really big debate (something u didn't want to do)

I said I think lol

But that doesn't answer my question, though. I want something that 1. establish that Island> mountain. 2. Quantify all those level Some random dude using the terms won't cut it.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@eazy2002 said:

We as debaters came to that conclusion. Look those are just parameters to measure the size of an attack. We use them because in real life each parameter has been shown to be consistency larger than the other. What I mean is in real life mountains are consistently known to be larger than buildings but it doesn't mean there can't be buildings in a fictional creation that aren't larger than mountains.

The whole point is there must be a way to quantify them.

And nope, you're wrong. Those terms are used by OBD since at least the late 2000s and popularise by VSB in 2014. All sorts of battle wiki use them now but those two are where all of them come from.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: In categorization you simply need to find the average size of each of those parameters. Like if you look up the average size of a mountain it is 1000ft or 300m. If the Area of effect of that attack is above the average then it can be considered as mountain level.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:
@eazy2002 said:

The whole point is there must be a way to quantify them.

And nope, you're wrong. Those terms are used by OBD since at least the late 2000s and popularise by VSB in 2014. All sorts of battle wiki use them now but those two are where all of them come from.

You are right. But that still isn't the reason why I used them. I just needed a parameter to scale an attack that's it.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: The whole point is there has to be a way to categorize it that people agree. If it isn't there's no point in using it.

That's what I'm asking that guy how does he quantify and categorize the feat. He doesn't answer. Just said, "everyone uses it".

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argevil4 said:

How does this go from acnologia vs the sweet commanders to comparing natsu and luffy feats?

Acnologia oneshots both of them.

literally this

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy's best AOE feat is him destroying most of the city in Dressrosa, although yes, he didn't directly attack the city, we can only speculate how much damage he would've really done. I'd wait before we say how strong Luffy really is, since he'll be getting at least one big fight during Wano Arc.

Now back to the thread: Do people seriously think a bunch of cookies are gonna stop Acno?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By exauce

@dimitri1220: Lol if u want to talk DC not AOE this is Luffy DC

No Caption Provided