Katakuri and Cracker vs Acnologia

• 195 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Katakuri and Cracker vs Acnologia (46 votes)

Charlotte brothers Dominate 35%
Acnologia rips them to shreds 65%

•Acnologia(Human Form only)

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 60ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only
•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: being fair being able to make after images is possible with just hypersonic speeds you really don't have to be that fast.

Though ide say best FT speed feat so far is Laxus statuing his own lightning which has being proven to move at the speed of lightning, and Erzas meteor feat.

Both feats are relativistic and very much consistent.

I don't count outlier feats

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By High_Pressure

Ehm...why Wanky Tail fans are allowed to use filler feats? I've only see anime-only videos, openings and endings gifs, filler spin-off stuff, pixel calculations...

I guess OP fans can use composite OP feats aswell...i mean...it's fair.

The Rules say "CANON FEATS ONLY" but Wanky Tailers are ONLY using filler and fan-theory stuff here. 😅

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_pressure: wtf are you even saying. The first two gifs are only from the opening and ending.

There is nothing spin off here.

Same goes for the one piece wankers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@clavicus69:

That's that's just a ball of lightning not implies is as fast as a natural lightning bolt, but if you want to be dishonest that's fine even Gajieel outspend lightning 3 time skips ago, key word outseep not dodge.

Alright I don't have the mood to try and explain to u so alright then. But even if take that in Kalifa was able to blitz Luffy who was kicking lighting at that time. not to mention the lightspeed feats

Franky tanked a big explosion yes but how much damage did it made?scans besides Mountain level is nothing to Acno.

It vaped the mountain and part of the other mountain and completely dwarfed the mountain ranges. also I never said they were I'm here trying to answer the question u ask.

No Caption Provided

. Also Chinjaos feat isn't all that great it was all just domino effect dude couldn't even split the ice without his head being pointy the feat is overly wanked.

Luffy made his grown back the same way at it was that the impressive part

99% of OP LS speed feats are nothing but outliers,

Base on what?

Gildarts gets attacked by multiple lasers than destroys the lasers before it hits him. Lasers where stated to be light and was technology not someone's magic, honestly I don't want to push LS FT but since you want to push LS OP than welp.

And u said it urself it being light doesn't mean it as fast as natural light, not as Kizaru who is actually natural light and was stated to be lightspeed. i don't even need to reply to the last one for obvious reason

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Anime-only feats, op/ed feats, filler spin-off stuff made by other mangaka...do you know what "CANON FEATS ONLY" means, honey boo boo? 😏

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_pressure: Anime is practically canon to the manga, there is no spinoff feats I have brought in here if you read it carefully.

Yes I know what are canon fests snotty snot 😀

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix:

> "gnè Anime, openings, endings are Canon"

> "I only used Canon Feats"

> "I know what Canon feats are so Composite Wanky Tail GG"

👏👏👏👏👏 allow me to give you the L-👑 but thanks for the laughs.

Listen Tommy Snoodle, if you don't believe me and the common sense...tag the OP and ask him if "CANON FEATS ONLY" means "Composite" in the Wanky Tail language. 🤪

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Clavicus69

[QUOTE]@exauce: Alright I don't have the mood to try and explain to u so alright then. But even if take that in Kalifa was able to blitz Luffy who was kicking lighting at that time. not to mention the lightspeed feats[/QUOTE]

Me neither FT also has lightning dodging feats pre-time skip lightning speed is not impressive let's move on.

[QUOTE]It vaped the mountain and part of the other mountain and completely dwarfed the mountain ranges. also I never said they were I'm here trying to answer the question u ask.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to downplay or anything but there is no vapor present in that scan, and because the mushroom cloud could dwarf the mountains dosen't make it mountain level. A normal I megaton explosion would also dwarf a mountain. Honestly the feat is not very impressive.

[QUOTE]Luffy made his grown back the same way at it was that the impressive part[/QUOTE] it's not a quantifiable feat it dosen't even make sense how do you even do that lol

[QUOTE]Base on what?[/QUOTE]

For example Luffy dodging the Pasifista lasers after the time skip that was done through the use of Haki he predicted and moved before hand the manga just made it look like he straight up badge it but that's not the case as it was stated on panel that he was using haki.

Zoro dodging Kumas pads this is an unquestionable outlier, the fact that he needed someone to throw him to reach pika debunks this shit, the fact that they couldn't dodge pacifista lasers(pre time skip)debunks it as well.

Besides Kizaru being lightspeed and all is very questionable yes I know what he started but the feats sort of say other wise.

Rather just use consistent feats for both sides, hey bro how do you put stuff in quotes you see I tried and I failed hard.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Kingxix

@high_pressure: As is said I the only first two Gifs are opening and ending. So feel free to disregard them.

The anime is canon to the manga.

You can take the D.

Listen here Madharbhagat, your super logic, keep it to your self.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By exauce

@clavicus69:

Me neither FT also has lightning dodging feats pre-time skip lightning speed is not impressive let's move on.

And one piece has dodge lightspeed pre-timeskip but let move on

Not trying to downplay or anything but there is no vapor present in that scan, and because the mushroom cloud could dwarf the mountains dosen't make it mountain level. A normal I megaton explosion would also dwarf a mountain. Honestly the feat is not very impressive.

U missing the explosion vaping the mountain and part of mountains next to it, I didn't say it was impressive I'm trying to show why Gear 3 is multi-mountain remember?

For example Luffy dodging the Pasifista lasers after the time skip that was done through the use of Haki he predicted and moved before hand the manga just made it look like he straight up badge it but that's not the case as it was stated on panel that he was using haki.

Nope the manga doesn't say anywhere he dodges it using Haki he even calls it slow referring to how he already dodge light pre-time skip

And i still don't see the outlier

Zoro dodging Kumas pads this is an unquestionable outlier, the fact that he needed someone to throw him to reach pika debunks this shit, the fact that they couldn't dodge pacifista lasers(pre time skip)debunks it as well.

Lol, He can't fly that why he needed someone to throw him like that, he was dodging pacifista laser at point-blank range pre-time skip

No Caption Provided

Besides Kizaru being lightspeed and all is very questionable yes I know what he started but the feats sort of say other wise.

What feats says other wise?

Rather just use consistent feats for both sides

, hey bro how do you put stuff in quotes you see I tried and I failed hard.

Those are consistent feats

Press where it says "quote" in ur screen

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Clavicus69

@exauce: nothing here says quote maybe because I'm on mobile? Whatever

Outliers and you know it stop being dishonest.

The mountain are perfectly intact and nothing was vaporized, yes but what you posted so far is not multi-mountain level.

1 megaton is all you need to pull of an explosion that big probably even less you realize that FT was already past this by Tartaros?

It's literally stated that he was using Haki than gets outspeed by some dude running at 200miles per hour, of course you don't.

You realize that if he was actually lightspeed he could have gotten on top of Pika in les than a second he didn't need to be able to fly to do the same thing he did.

Nothing Kizaru has shown is quantifiably lightspeed nothing, for example https://v217.mangabeast.com/manga/One-Piece/0553-017.png

Here fodder say some words and Whitebeard aswell after Kizaru shots lasers at them before it reaches them, if his lasers where lightspeed it would have taken less than a millisecond to get there and somehow their words where heard before WB was hit.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

nothing here says quote maybe because I'm on mobile? Whatever

Yea maybe I never been on mobile on this site so I don't know

Outliers and you know it stop being dishonest.

They are not, and I don't know it or I won't be discussing about it right now

The mountain are perfectly intact and nothing was vaporized, yes but what you posted so far is not multi-mountain level.

Are u not seeing the last panel? or the mountain the explosion is actually in? how are you not seeing it? and also I said Pacifista are harder than Franky who tanked that, and Gear 2 Luffy one-shoted one meaning Gear 2 Luffy is like mountain+ to multi-mountain and Gear 3 is stronger than Gear 2 so yea he is at least multi-mountain in Gear 3 how are u not getting that?

1 megaton is all you need to pull of an explosion that big probably even less you realize that FT was already past this by Tartaros?

The explanation is above read and understands why I'm showing you that.

It's literally stated that he was using Haki than gets outspeed by some dude running at 200miles per hour, of course you don't.

He is lightspeed in Combat speed not travel, not too mention that was a plot device to start the arc going cuz Later on against Kaido Luffy ran FTE to Law and Appear on top of Kaido punching, that easily get disprove

You realize that if he was actually lightspeed he could have gotten on top of Pika in les than a second he didn't need to be able to fly to do the same thing he did.

He was on top of a mountain he has no way to get down and he can't fly what are u excepting him to do?

Nothing Kizaru has shown is quantifiably lightspeed nothing, for example https://v217.mangabeast.com/manga/One-Piece/0553-017.png

What wrong with that panel?

Here fodder say some words and Whitebeard aswell after Kizaru shots lasers at them before it reaches them, if his lasers where lightspeed it would have taken less than a millisecond to get there and somehow their words where heard before WB was hit.

Fodder says some words after the attack, and whitebeard talking during the attack happens every time even for example Naruto's daughter was able to scream before a lightspeed attack hit her does it change anything? no people talk during panels to add some drama to the scene simple

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

The explosion was within a building/Lab and you can clearly see the buildings parts scattered around...I don't see any mountain being destroyed let alone vaporized, if you want you can zoom in and screen shot what you mean exactly because I honestly see nothing.

Explaining to me how Franky tanking the explosion and Pacifista>Franky doesn't make them multi-mountain from what was shown. A better feat would be Luffys King Kong gun that's the only feat Luffy has that can be considered Multi-Mountain level which was a single gigaton that's not enough to do anything to Acnologia.

Naruto's not even light speed and he's not the one being debated here, you're just looking for an excuse the laser is clearly not light speed.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69: @exauce: Maybe you guys should use "tons of TNT" instead of "x level" the former is an actual, measurable unit while the later is a fanmade term popularized by OBD/VS battles.

In any case, If we go by both OBD and VS battles terms. The bomb frankly tank is unlikely to be "mountain level" because in OBD city/mountain level starts at 6.3 megatons and in VSB mountain level starts at 100 megatons. Considering that 1 megaton of TNT would create a mushroom cloud twice as tall as Everest, There's nothing really suggest that Franky's blast is even single megaton.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

The explosion was within a building/Lab and you can clearly see the buildings parts scattered around...I don't see any mountain being destroyed let alone vaporized, if you want you can zoom in and screen shot what you mean exactly because I honestly see nothing.

The building u talking about was a mountain and it got vape how are u not seeing it? and I said the last scan in the bottom the after of the explosion those mountains got vape

No Caption Provided

Explaining to me how Franky tanking the explosion and Pacifista>Franky doesn't make them multi-mountain from what was shown.

I said they were mountain+ in durability and Luffy in Gear 2 one-shoted them with ease making Gear 2 Luffy mountain++ to multi-mountain, and Gear 3 is stronger than Gear 2

A better feat would be Luffys King Kong gun that's the only feat Luffy has that can be considered Multi-Mountain level which was a single gigaton that's not enough to do anything to Acnologia.

King kong Gun would be considered Island level considering it broke through Doflamingo strings which could tank Island level hit from Law.

Naruto's not even light speed and he's not the one being debated here, you're just looking for an excuse the laser is clearly not light speed.

Naruto is lightspeed in common sense, and I was giving you an example why can't you understand that? and I gave the reason why whitebeard why able to talk during the attack it call dramatic effect. and the laser are clearly lightspeed

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: I don't even get what u talking about man

Let me ask you this, can you quantify "mountain level"?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: That's not exactly quantifying. You also use a multi-mountain and what not. You do realize that the energy needs to destroy a mountain can be more or less than what needs to destroying multiple mountains, right? considered how mountains vary in size.

Do you know TNT equivalent?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: ok. not at the same time. and mountain varying in size isn't a problem

No, i don't and I don't see why it matters

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: ok. not at the same time. and mountain varying in size isn't a problem

No, i don't and I don't see why it matters

You're basically throwing the term that has no meaning because you don't have a way to quantify it. So yes, it matters.

What exactly are you implying with "mountain level" and "multi mountain level" and "island level" if you can't quantify it?

How are we supposed to know which one is better? mountain or island?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: I know which one is better I just don't use number to quantify it I'm not in college.

I can quantify just not by number

Island is way better than mountain obviously

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: 1.I know which one is better I just don't use number to quantify it I'm not in college.

2.I can quantify just not by number

3.Island is way better than mountain obviously

1. How do you know that? And even if you do, How does everyone else know that. Why are you acting like everyone is supposed to know which one is better if there are no establishing standards?

2. Really? How?

3. Why is it obvious? Is destroying Bishop Rock better than destroying mount Everest?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

1. How do you know that? And even if you do, How does everyone else know that. Why are you acting like everyone is supposed to know which one is better if there are no establishing standards?

They are established standard in battle forum, and if a man doesn't know what I'm talking he free to ask

2. Really? How?

Average mountain level feats are better than average city since mountain require more energy to destroy like that.

3. Why is it obvious? Is destroying Bishop Rock better than destroying mount Everest?

Since it already establishes in Battle forum, U know what I meant so what is ur point

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814:

They are established standard in battle forum, and if a man doesn't know what I'm talking he free to ask

Link?

Average mountain level feats are better than average city since mountain require more energy to destroy like that.

Proof?

Since it already establishes in Battle forum, U know what I meant so what is ur point

I'm asking you what standard you use to consider Franky's feat "mountain level". If destroying x is all that needs to be "x level" then someone destroying bishop rock is better than destroying mount Everest because island level > mountain level? You get my point now?

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: you keep saying that mountain was vaped when no vapor is visible, 2 the lab was inside a hill or can you quantify the size of it? The only thing about this feat that's worth mention is that it fragmented the hamer looking part of the mountain but again how big is said hammer part? Regardless it wouldn't take that much energy to pull that off.

Zoro cutting Pika requires more energy than this...and Zoro cutting Pika it still inferior to Mard geer or the CSK.

Zeros feat was 15 megatons(City level), CSK feat(50 megatons also city level).

Law is not Island level cutting the mountain range isn't that great of a feat specially because it's hax, cutting the meteors is just City level aswell. King kong gun is at best a 1 gigaton feat.

Natsu casually dishes that out vaporizing part of zerefs army/land mass was about a gigatons or more, Vaporizing the lake was anywhere from 10 to 20 gigatons. And again those 2 feats are casual shit he vaporized the lake with his body heat alone.

Let's not even got to Erza meteor feat which Acnologia scales to even in his human form, that shit was over a hundred gigatons.

Natsu was enchanted by wendy she increased all of his stats(speed,defence,attack power) by 3 and he was still being dominated by Acnologia along side people the rest of the dragon slayers which aren't that much weaker well at least Laxus isn't they're about equals back then.

What can they possibly do to acnologia dude could just nuke everything around him and they dead

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

Link?

of where is establish? what i meant was everyone knows about it

Proof?

I don't really in the mood but here a summary

No Caption Provided

I'm asking you what standard you use to consider Franky's feat "mountain level". If destroying x is all that needs to be "x level" then someone destroying bishop rock is better than destroying mount Everest because island level > mountain level? You get my point now?

That explosion is mountain level because the explosion vaped a mountain. I mean u have to they the x of around that level of x to be considered that x if u get what I mean

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814:

of where is establish? what i meant was everyone knows about it

Where was this established. An how comes everyone knows about it? give me a link, a proof.

No Caption Provided

So you're saying that's it's established, but won't give me a proof? How does posting a picture suppose to clarify all this "level"

That explosion is mountain level because the explosion vaped a mountain. I mean u have to they the x of around that level of x to be considered that x if u get what I mean

Then by that definistion destroying bishop island is superior to "mountain level" ?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

you keep saying that mountain was vaped when no vapor is visible, 2 the lab was inside a hill or can you quantify the size of it? The only thing about this feat that's worth mention is that it fragmented the hamer looking part of the mountain but again how big is said hammer part? Regardless it wouldn't take that much energy to pull that off.

U should take a look at a before

No Caption Provided

And after picture

No Caption Provided

And I'm telling to look at this little scan of the explosion the mountain vaped

Zoro cutting Pika requires more energy than this...

Base on what?

and Zoro cutting Pika it still inferior to Mard geer or the CSK.

Isn't what u talking about man

Zeros feat was 15 megatons(City level), CSK feat(50 megatons also city level).

Zoro feat was mountain he casually dices up a mountain size person that not city

Law is not Island level cutting the mountain range isn't that great of a feat specially because it's hax, cutting the meteors is just City level aswell. King kong gun is at best a 1 gigaton feat.

He is. he cuts through the entire Island, and Doflamngo strings easily tank his hit, while Luffy KKG easily destroyed those strings.

No Caption Provided

Natsu casually dishes that out vaporizing part of zerefs army/land mass was about a gigatons or more, Vaporizing the lake was anywhere from 10 to 20 gigatons. And again those 2 feats are casual shit he vaporized the lake with his body heat alone.

Let's not even got to Erza meteor feat which Acnologia scales to even in his human form, that shit was over a hundred gigatons.

Lol where are getting these numbers from cuz I will like u literally making fun of me.

@eazy2002 I need help

Natsu was enchanted by wendy she increased all of his stats(speed,defence,attack power) by 3 and he was still being dominated by Acnologia along side people the rest of the dragon slayers which aren't that much weaker well at least Laxus isn't they're about equals back then.

It doesn't mean anything due to Kata being superior to all these dragons slayes in almost anything

What can they possibly do to acnologia dude could just nuke everything around him and they dead

Dodge and blitz him and punch him to death

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: how I know and understand what it means man, I just don't use calc to do so that it

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: By vs battles(the site you linked) standards, you need output of at least 100 megatons of TNT to be considered "mountain level"

This is literally what I said in my first post here.

Now can you prove that the explosion is 100 megaton of tnt?

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: remember this is base form acno.

So how does acno bypass katakuri's intangibility, How does he over power cracker or Kat who have better physicals than him and how does he react to katakuri a dude who blitz Luffy who was able to dodge pacifista light beams?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

@war_of_light_2814: remember this is base form acno.

So how does acno bypass katakuri's intangibility, How does he over power cracker or Kat who have better physicals than him and how does he react to katakuri a dude who blitz Luffy who was able to dodge pacifista light beams?

You tag the wrong guy. I'm not arguing for anyone. Just questioning/correcting the use of terms here.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: The fact it vaped the mountain

Where's the proof that's it's 100 megatons? Calc it or give me a link.

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Yeah I saw the explosion nothing was vaporized the mushroom cloud is not vapor, the best you can go with is fragmentation as you can clearly see the fragments of the lab scattered around.

His feat is outright better he not only cut Pika in half he even pushed like upwards with the pressure of the attack which takes more energy than the above feat(up lifting pikas body is the real good feat not cutting him). The lab exploding isn't great again nothing was vaporized and we have no real good depiction of the damage caused aside from what I mentioned before.

Law's ability is just hax and cutting a mountain is not an impressive feat, for example Ikutsatsunagi made a huge trench in the ground that stretched for over a hundred kilometers(the trench goes pass the horizon from a height that dwarfs Iku himself who's at least a kilometer tall).

Distance to the horizon from a 1000m height is 112 kilometers and the feat isn't great though it sounds impressive.

Other sites have calculates these feats and that's where they range, I've calculated some myself and have gotten similar numbers, though I'm not going to calculate anything at this time is late.

The only thing that you can argue Kata being superior at is speed everything else he gets recked, they can't even harm Acnologia acne just need to nuke and they are done.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: It vaped the mountain that it, I don't need calc for that here the scan

No Caption Provided

It literally vaped the mountain what more proof is needed here?

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

In VSB terms(which you're using) if it's not 100 megatons then it's not "mountain level"

Now proof it's at least 100 megatons.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

Yeah I saw the explosion nothing was vaporized the mushroom cloud is not vapor, the best you can go with is fragmentation as you can clearly see the fragments of the lab scattered around.

How are you not seeing it? u need glasses or what?

His feat is outright better he not only cut Pika in half he even pushed like upwards with the pressure of the attack which takes more energy than the above feat(up lifting pikas body is the real good feat not cutting him). The lab exploding isn't great again nothing was vaporized and we have no real good depiction of the damage caused aside from what I mentioned before.

U just can't see well that must be the only answer like really? I don't really care if Zoro feat is better or not that for another debate

Law's ability is just hax and cutting a mountain is not an impressive feat, for example Ikutsatsunagi made a huge trench in the ground that stretched for over a hundred kilometers(the trench goes pass the horizon from a height that dwarfs Iku himself who's at least a kilometer tall).

Distance to the horizon from a 1000m height is 112 kilometers and the feat isn't great though it sounds impressive.

He doesn't cut the mountain he cuts the entire Island, and I don't get what u trying to explain here.

Other sites have calculates these feats and that's where they range, I've calculated some myself and have gotten similar numbers, though I'm not going to calculate anything at this time is late.

I don't see how it means anything

The only thing that you can argue Kata being superior at is speed everything else he gets recked, they can't even harm Acnologia acne just need to nuke and they are done.

Kata is superior to them in everything u can think except maybe DC that it

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

In VSB terms(which you're using) if it's not 100 megatons then it's not "mountain level"

No, I just wanted to show u what are those term cuz everyone here uses them so it not just VSB terms everyone uses them here or even Reddit.

Nope I don't need to prove anything since it vapes a mountain for me that enough

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

@exauce:

1.No, I just wanted to show u what are those term cuz everyone here uses them so it not just VSB terms everyone uses them here or even Reddit.

2.Nope I don't need to prove anything since it vapes a mountain for me that enough

1. Then we're back to square one. The term "mountain level", "multi-mountain level" and "island level" of yours are meaningless.

2. Well, you can call it "galaxy-level" if you want since that's just for you, but just don't expect everyone to agree or even understand what it means since the terms you use are completely meaningless.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: Maybe to u, I even showed the meaning of those if u still want to play dumb and not want to understand what I'm saying then it, not my problem man

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Go read this page. I don't feel like repeating myself.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: he doesn't get why we use term like mountain level, Island level type stuff

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: Maybe to u, I even showed the meaning of those if u still want to play dumb and not want to understand what I'm saying then it, not my problem man

Well, you're using completely head-canon term in a debate, that's just pointless, why even debate at all?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: Lol what u even talking about man. everyone uses those term u just ignorant enough to not know that we use literally everyone does that, and where is the headcanon in that Lol

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@war_of_light_2814: Lol what u even talking about man. everyone uses those term u just ignorant enough to not know that we use literally everyone does that, and where is the headcanon in that Lol

It only has meaning if you can quantify it. Oh, and Bishop island>>>> mount everest>>>> Franky's mountain.