Katakuri and Cracker vs Acnologia

• 195 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Katakuri and Cracker vs Acnologia (40 votes)

Charlotte brothers Dominate 35%
Acnologia rips them to shreds 65%

•Acnologia(Human Form only)

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 60ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only
•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kingxix: Yep u said it

But my name is not Exauce a french word which in English means answered so have little respect

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@exauce said:

Damn this thread is nice

Just the usual, some fairy tale fans can't come to terms in reality.

I bet

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By eazy2002

@kingxix said:

@exauce: oh god sauce is here😂

So? He isn't the one who posted anime openers as feats, expected people to debunk gifs and completely embarrassed the fairytale fandom lol.

Iamallfiredup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Iamallfiredup

Acnologia oneshots and blitzs

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kingxix
Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: only the first two gifs were openers the rest are from the anime. I have posted the link of jellal vs natsu go check that out and see how dragon force natsu was blitzing jellal

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By eazy2002

@kingxix said:

@eazy2002: only the first two gifs were openers the rest are from the anime. I have posted the link of jellal vs natsu go check that out and see how dragon force natsu was blitzing jellal

Don't try to justify what you did that was just utterly pathetic. A more grounded fairy tale fan openly admits that no one in fairy tale is even 10percent the speed of light(relativistic) so stop trying to make an argument. Luffy has multiple light speed panel feats and katakuri moved faster than eye to him initially. Shouldn't that out katakuri by logic at ftl speeds? But I'll just low ball his speed to relativistic for the sake of other viners who cringe at the fact that onepiece characters are lightspeed.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: As I said only the first two gifs were from the openings the rest are from the anime itself o don't care you believe it or not.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Infact let's move away from this speed argument since you can't even debunk that, please explain to me how acno bypasses katakuri's intangibility.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

@kingxix: Infact let's move away from this speed argument since you can't even debunk that, please explain to me how acno bypasses katakuri's intangibility.

I already said to you that jellal was speed blitzing a character who can slow down time and is extremely fast himself and acnologia us way above the likes of jellal .

Loading Video...

And this is racers speed feats. Now tell me do you believe that they are slow. And jellal was blitzing racer when he got a bit serious.

Loading Video...

Acnologia's dragon breath alone is island level. Do katakuri or biscuteboy even have that much durability. Or can they even take on his attacks?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix:

I already said to you that jellal was speed blitzing a character who can slow down time and is extremely fast himself and acnologia us way above the likes of jellal .

It isn't impressive to Luffy who can react and dodge lightspeed attack and still got blitz, and Luffy even Enias Lobby Luffy will casually blitz

And this is racers speed feats. Now tell me do you believe that they are slow. And jellal was blitzing racer when he got a bit serious.

Racer isn't impressive all he is doing is going FTE which is only like around Mach 20 which isn't impressive

Acnologia's dragon breath alone is island level. Do katakuri or biscuteboy even have that much durability. Or can they even take on his attacks?

Yea. Yes they have Katakuri was casually overpowering Gear 3 Luffy who is Like multi-mountain level, Same for Cracker, and in term of Durability he tanking punches from Gear 4 and he could just u know dodge it, same for Cracker

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

@wabubub: acno has no way of bypassing katakuri's intangibility and if he gets stuck in mochi, acno gets gang raped by crackers biscuit clones

Besides, I dunno..Evaporating him? Just straight up eating him? Punching him so hard his mochi is flies into the ocean? They are on an island after all. I suppose Acnologia could just nuke the island. Maybe he just grabs them both and jumps in the water once he notices they avoid the edges.Maybe they save him the trouble and do it themselves once they realize they can't hurt him.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno's casual breathe attack is at least mountain level (much stronger than Motherglare who was casually nuked a mountain) so he just has to fly and spam his breathe and eternal flare.

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I only returned the insult he gave me earlier, it was not for his opinion

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno's casual breathe attack is at least mountain level (much stronger than Motherglare who was casually nuked a mountain) so he just has to fly and spam his breathe and eternal flare.

It's human form. He still stomps, but he can't fly.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@dimitri1220 said:

It's human form. He still stomps, but he can't fly.

ah ok but he should still have the same spells and almost the same strength so he still wins

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: we are talking about human acnologia, luffy pre timeskip was mountain level, and luffy did not manage to harm the pacifistas, luffy post timeskipe oneshot pacifistas,

human acnology is middle level in OP and dragon acnologia is admiral level

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh Luffy was nowhere near mountain level pre timskip from what I've seen. By that logic he could beat Pica pre timeskip and should've no diffed him in Dressrosa

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Luffy is mountain level in pre-time skip due to him being able to harm Pacifista, beat Oz, and fight against and Beat moria.

And Yes Luffy no-diff pica in dressrosa, he literally one-shoted him no problem

No Caption Provided

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@dimitri1220: Luffy is mountain level in pre-time skip due to him being able to harm Pacifista, beat Oz, and fight against and Beat moria.

And Yes Luffy no-diff pica in dressrosa, he literally one-shoted him no problem

No Caption Provided

uh...he one shot his head, you know, the smallest part of Pica. I have no doubt he could one shot him in G4 but not in base unless he does a Grizzly Magnum Gatling.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Yea he shoted his head, cuz he was in his head, not mention in base he has been able to break mountain

No Caption Provided

So I think he will have no problem beating pica in Base

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@dimitri1220: Yea he shoted his head, cuz he was in his head, not mention in base he has been able to break mountain

No Caption Provided

So I think he will have no problem beating pica in Base

he destroyed only a portion of that entire thing, and I wouldn't really call that a mountain, more like a big hill.

Though if you wanna argue that then I can just say Natsu destroyed a mountain sized war god (he makes this "mountain" look like a little child) in base too and Acnologia dwarfs that version of Natsu in power.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@dimitri1220: Not also to mention Gear 3 will be overkill

No Caption Provided

dude that attack just broke a couple of houses, it just looks strong because of the cool animation, if you check the manga version of it (i don't know if it's anime exclusive) I am sure you'll see what I'm talking about. I can't check the manga rn because of some settings on this computer

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By exauce

@dimitri1220:

he destroyed only a portion of that entire thing, and I wouldn't really call that a mountain, more like a big hill.

So u would like something like this?

No Caption Provided

Though if you wanna argue that then I can just say Natsu destroyed a mountain sized war god (he makes this "mountain" look like a little child) in base too and Acnologia dwarfs that version of Natsu in power.

Well no even wadatsumi grow so big he made people look like dot and Sanji was little smaller than his eyes, and he still wasn't taller than wall he close but he wasn't taller. if there is someone making that war god like a child t this mountain.

Natsu doesn't really have any base he is always in Base even at full power just like Katakuri and Cracker we were casually overpowering a Gear 3 Luffy.

and Almost broke Luffy finger when they clash in Base

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

No Caption Provided

dude that attack just broke a couple of houses, it just looks strong because of the cool animation, if you check the manga version of it (i don't know if it's anime exclusive) I am sure you'll see what I'm talking about. I can't check the manga rn because of some settings on this computer

It broke the ground and destroyed part city a casual mountain Level feats. and even with cool animation if an attack isn't strong it not strong.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@dimitri1220 said:
@exauce said:

No Caption Provided

It broke the ground and destroyed part city a casual mountain Level feats. and even with cool animation if an attack isn't strong it not strong.

No Caption Provided

A casual natsu incinirates an entire mountain range effortlessly

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By exauce

@kingxix: Only The top of mountains ranges (only two of them) not to mention Luffy can destroy actual mountain in Base

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: lol top of the mountain range. He disintegrated the entire structure.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Nope only two top of mountain we can clearly see it

Argevil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does this go from acnologia vs the sweet commanders to comparing natsu and luffy feats?

Acnologia oneshots both of them.

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy pre timeskip can you can destroy a mountain or big hill.

to defeat a pacifista, all the mugiwaras are needed with their best attacks.

luffy post timeskip oneshot pacifista

and luffy whole cake is much stronger than before and katakuri was always superior except at the end

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Yray

Says base human acno blitz/oneshots and stomps katakuri and cracker

>asked to provide feats why so

>provides scaling only placing him above MHS characters and above mountain lvl characters

Lol wtf low tiers like brook ,fodder buffalo and Kalifa all have casual MHS reaction speeds and are completely fodder to mid tier characters like sanji in speed.

Strength wise human acno is only above mountain level characters ....lol then he's really going to have a hard time getting through crackers biscuit soldiers(actually he's going to get overwhelmed by them easily with stats like that) he's not even doing Jack shit to katakuri.

How repugnant & ignorant do you have to be to keep posting anime opening gif as feats and claiming building-city block lvl g4 luffy.Fairly tail fans are very pathetic,I was hoping the new wave of fairy tail wank would die off but its getting worse and annoying in 9months fairytale went from one of the most lowballed series to arguably the most wanked and toxic fanbase currently on cv

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: reaction speed is not combat speed I don't see how Kalifas feet is impressive.

The fudge is Crackers army going to do Acnologia the dude fought thousands of Dragons who are on average multi-Mountain busters casually, and stomped them all.

What feat do Kata has to imply he can even survive fighting Acno

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69: Don't try to talk to that guy, he is one toxic sob who thinks one piece can solo the entire HST

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

reaction speed is not combat speed I don't see how Kalifas feet is impressive.

Except that her Combat speed and was casually dodging lightning, even Nami and Ussop have done lightning

The fudge is Crackers army going to do Acnologia the dude fought thousands of Dragons who are on average multi-Mountain busters casually, and stomped them all.

Crackers army were beating on Gear 3 Luffy who is multi-mountain and holding their own against gear 4 Luffy not to mention he can just spam them over and over

What feat do Kata has to imply he can even survive fighting Acno

The fact that he was casually overpowering Gear 3 Luffy and was keeping up with Gear 4, he at least lightspeed in Speed, and the fact that Anco can't even hurt him

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@clavicus69: Don't try to talk to that guy, he is one toxic sob who thinks one piece can solo the entire HST

Lol why are u lying? he literally doesn't think that u just making weird claims with nothing to back it up man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: is that guy your brother or what and my claims are as good as your.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: Even in real life I have dodged lightning you know so I am lightning timer too right.

Show me one good scan of gear three fluffy being multi-mountain.

Mftl++ luffy incoming

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: No, he is just a fellow One-piece fan, and no my claims are way superior to yours man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Clavicus69

@exauce: she didn't dodge anything she was hit by the lightning the only thing she did was cover herself in the soap thing while the lightning current was still going.

What multi-Mountain level feat does G3 have and also G3 varies a lot depending on how big he makes it, dude one single Kong gun can one shot them.

How are they Light speed? Shit might as well say FT is also light speed because Gildarts outspeed a laser.

@Kingxix thanks for letting me know if anything I'll stop if it becomes pointless.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Kingxix

@clavicus69: Man don't try to reason with them I already posted racer's feats who should be MHS+ and jellal out speed and blitzes him and these guy says that he is slow.

Racer was leaving after images like nothing and this guy think that he is slow

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

she didn't dodge anything she was hit by the lightning the only thing she did was cover herself in the soap thing while the lightning current was still going.

I don't know what u talking about cuz she was dodging lightning

No Caption Provided

What multi-Mountain level feat does G3 have and also G3 varies a lot depending on how big he makes it, dude one single Kong gun can one shot them.

Being able to one-shot a weaken chinjao, and it being stronger than gear 2 which can one-shot Pacifista who metal are more durable than Franky's who can tank mountain+ level explosion

How are they Light speed? Shit might as well say FT is also light speed because Gildarts outspend a laser.

Give me more detail cuz One piece has a lot of LS and FTL feats

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Clavicus69

@exauce:

That's that's just a ball of lightning not implies is as fast as a natural lightning bolt, but if you want to be dishonest that's fine even Gajieel outspend lightning 3 time skips ago, key word outseep not dodge.

Franky tanked a big explosion yes but how much damage did it made?scans besides Mountain level is nothing to Acno. Also Chinjaos feat isn't all that great it was all just domino effect dude couldn't even split the ice without his head being pointy the feat is overly wanked.

99% of OP LS speed feats are nothing but outliers, Gildarts gets attacked by multiple lasers than destroys the lasers before it hits him. Lasers where stated to be light and was technology not someone's magic, honestly I don't want to push LS FT but since you want to push LS OP than welp.