Katakuri and Cracker vs Acnologia

• 195 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Katakuri and Cracker vs Acnologia (40 votes)

Charlotte brothers Dominate 35%
Acnologia rips them to shreds 65%

•Acnologia(Human Form only)

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 60ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only
•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even human acno was still decimating several dragons AT ONCE with his bare hands. Human acno blizted and oneshotted a spriggan. Human acno was overpowering Irene. Human acno was decimating the seven dragon slayers(even after they were boosted to the max by Wendy).

I don't even think there's much difference(in power) between his human and dragon form.

He stomps badly.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf katakuri or cracker solos human form acno no diff

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia solos One Piece.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Acnologia solos One Piece.

With ease.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno stomps

He's in a different league compared to OP

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CocaColaMan

Acnologia. His stats are legit up there with the best of One Piece, and his energy blasts are absurd.

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: you are soooooo stupid

any of the team 2 stomp human form acnologia

dragon form acnologia win

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yomismo: hey don't insult someone otherwise you are going to get flagged

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cracker could go pretty far in Fairy Tail just because he can make so many soldiers, but Acnologia is a bit outside his territory. Katakuri sees enough in the future to realize that they barely register on Acnologia's radar.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

I think Cracker could go pretty far in Fairy Tail just because he can make so many soldiers, but Acnologia is a bit outside his territory. Katakuri sees enough in the future to realize that they barely register on Acnologia's radar.

How exactly, what are acnos strength and speed because the one-piece duo stomp and cracker could solo

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@wabubub said:

How exactly, what are acnos strength and speed because the one-piece duo stomp and cracker could solo

Uhh....

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/acnologia-respect-thread-2036748/

Man, there is just way too much for me to get started. Acnologia would be a calamity and the end of times if he waddled his way into the world of One Piece. They would bring back the ancient weapons just to stand a chance. He'd casually force them to redraw every map if he desired.

He's also highly resistant to things that aren't Dragon Slayer magic and only dragon slayers can do those so yeaaaah. Being bound to human form isn't a big deal when he is still massively more powerful than Gildarts who has been mountain+ his entire time in the series. He literally one shots a guy who was beating the crap out of Gildarts.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@eazy2002 said:
@wabubub said:

Uhh....

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/acnologia-respect-thread-2036748/

Man, there is just way too much for me to get started. Acnologia would be a calamity and the end of times if he waddled his way into the world of One Piece. They would bring back the ancient weapons just to stand a chance. He'd casually force them to redraw every map if he desired.

He's also highly resistant to things that aren't Dragon Slayer magic and only dragon slayers can do those so yeaaaah. Being bound to human form isn't a big deal when he is still massively more powerful than Gildarts who has been mountain+ his entire time in the series. He literally one shots a guy who was beating the crap out of Gildarts.

Mountain level physicals and super sonic speeds arent going to help him are you aware of that? Like that's totally useless in comparison to a onepiece mid tier

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: acno has no way of bypassing katakuri's intangibility and if he gets stuck in mochi, acno gets gang raped by crackers biscuit clones

SuitonUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SuitonUser

Super Sonic lol

One Piss Wankers being One Piss Wankers

2 Citylevel losers cant do shit here

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Sonic lol

That's what I saw in the respect thread. Care to debunk?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kingxix

@eazy2002 said:

@suitonuser said:

Super Sonic lol

Loading Video...

Dude tell me what level of speed natsu at and remember this is nastu before war arc. And acnologia is way above him

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By eazy2002

@kingxix said:

@eazy2002 said:

@suitonuser said:

Super Sonic lol

Loading Video...

Dude tell me what level of speed natsu at and remember this is nastu before war arc. And acnologia is way above him

I would appreciate if you provided manga scans. Anime can't properly portray what speed is. It's more or less portrayed as teleportation in anime. What is natsus actual speed by feats? And I honestly can't see anything impressive about the video tbh

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: he was blitzing a dragon and destroyed it with a single punch. Natsu was so fast that the dragon couldn't do jsckshit to him.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia eats cookies and moshi.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By eazy2002

@kingxix said:

@eazy2002: he was blitzing a dragon and destroyed it with a single punch. Natsu was so fast that the dragon couldn't do jsckshit to him.

So who tf cares that he is blitzing that slow ass dragon? Please provide better feats. And that's just one stepping stone for acno. You still haven't shown how he is physically on par with the brothers, how he bypasses katakuri's intangibility and how he deals with multiple biscuit clones who are on par with base luffy

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any form of Acnologia curb stomps One Piece.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eazy2002

@floridaman29 said:

Lol why do fairy tale wankers always pull up with no reasoning and just say the craziest stuff? Lol in any case law solos the fairytale verse

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Raziel2014

the average Dragon is about City/Mountain Level, acnologia could kill those guys in human form like shreading fodders, he did the same to a Sprigan as well.

Human Form Acnologia is God tier in One Piece, Dragon Form he clears the verse.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@floridaman29 said:

Lol why do fairy tale wankers always pull up with no reasoning and just say the craziest stuff? Lol in any case law solos the fairytale verse

Lmao it took 2 minutes for that to get a response calling me a wanker. Btw it's spelled Fairy Tail.

>Accuses me of saying the Craziest stuff.

>Says Law solos FT.

No Caption Provided

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the average Dragon is about City/Mountain Level

Do you mean physicals and it's still inferior to onepiece mid tiers tbh. And y'all fairytale fans need to consider other factors like the fact that katakuri has intangibility and acno has no way of bypassing it

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@floridaman29 said:

Lmao it took 2 minutes for that to get a response calling me a wanker. Btw it's spelled Fairy Tail.

>Accuses me of saying the Craziest stuff.

>Says Law solos FT.

No Caption Provided

Who tf cares how the onepiece rip off series is spelt? And yes law solos your verse via hax is by far more logical than acno soloing onepiece.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

Who tf cares how the onepiece rip off series is spelt?

Well it shows you're clearly not a fan. Learn to spell.

And yes Acnologia solos your verse via hax is by far more logical than Law soloing Fairy Tail.

^I fixed it for you.

One Piece fans are wanking the series into oblivion nowadays it's funny to watch. Also you're just like Exauce, quit tagging everyone.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@kingxix said:

So who tf cares that he is blitzing that slow ass dragon? Please provide better feats. And that's just one stepping stone for acno. You still haven't shown how he is physically on par with the brothers, how he bypasses katakuri's intangibility and how he deals with multiple biscuit clones who are on par with base luffy

@eazy2002 said:
@floridaman29 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pre time skip early series natsu in his dragon force blitzed jellal who is a casual MHS + character.

Natsu was easily taging future rogue who can move as fast as shadow and attack with light speed.

No Caption Provided

This is hello who speed blitzed a guy who can slow down time for everyone .

No Caption Provided

Acnologia can spam lasers strong enough to cause powerful explosions.

No Caption Provided

Can use nukes casually .

No Caption Provided

Effortlessly took down all the dragon slayers . And natsu and laxus are strong enough to beat katakuri and cracker with their powers.

And you one piece wankers also do some crazy stuffs anyways acnologia bolo stomps the duo.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: He seems like a duplicate of exacauce anyways I have already posted some of acnologia's feats

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

Who tf cares how the onepiece rip off series is spelt?

Well it shows you're clearly not a fan. Learn to spell.

*😂😂😂😂

And yes Acnologia solos your verse via hax is by far more logical than Law soloing Fairy Tail.

^I fixed it for you.

*You broke it actually.

One Piece fans are wanking the series into oblivion nowadays it's funny to watch. Also you're just like Exauce, quit tagging everyone.

*Every verse is equally wanked and lowballed but definitely not at the rate of onepiece. Someone recently said luffys would require multiple attacks to destroy a mountain. Lol compare me to whoever you want if you can't defend your statement from scrutiny then get tf out of vine. I also tag people because its cringe watching people say things that are so biased and tend to lowball onepiece.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@floridaman29: He seems like a duplicate of exacauce anyways I have already posted some of acnologia's feats

Give him a few minutes he'll downplay those feats.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By eazy2002

@floridaman29 said:
@kingxix said:

Give him a few minutes he'll downplay those feats.

I would but I can't debunk gifs. Please post manga scans. Someone please post manga scans, don't expect me to debunk anything if you arent willing to provide panel feats not gifs.

This was the same problem exauce had when he posted an ussop gif and compared it to a tailed beast bomb meanwhile in the manga it was small town level or lower

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Sorry I can't upload manga scans from my mobile, go ask @floridaman29 he will give you the scans for the gif which are even better.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: Hey would you mind uploading the manga scans of the gifs I posted cause I can't upload them from my mobile for @eazy2002

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

😂😂😂😂

Are you laughing at yourself being illiterate? Lmao.

You broke it actually.

You're breaking CV with your ludicrous claims. Stop it.

Every verse is equally wanked and lowballed but definitely not at the rate of onepiece.

That's a silly statement. First you say every verse is equally wanked and lowballed then you say One Piece is lowballed more? Don't contradict yourself. That statement is far from true as many verses are disproportionally wanked and others lowballed.

Someone recently said luffys would require multiple attacks to destroy a mountain.

Welcome to my world someone said All Might who isn't even mountain level would beat Acnologia.

Lol compare me to whoever you want if you can't defend your statement from scrutiny then get tf out of vine.

Defend from scrutiny? Accusing me of being a FT wanker is not scrutiny. You can use the advice of the last part for yourself if you can't debate without whining.

I also tag people because its cringe watching people say things that are so biased and tend to lowball onepiece.

Well don't because it's cringe seeing people who tag everyone who posts in a thread.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By eazy2002

@kingxix said:

@eazy2002: Sorry I can't upload manga scans from my mobile, go ask @floridaman29 he will give you the scans for the gif which are even better.

Fine since you can't post feats at least explain to me how acno bypasses katakuri's intangibility

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I'll do it later as I don't have time to sift for it rn.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By El_directo_

@eazy2002: Acnologia is way above supersonic speeds. Even if u want to downplay his speed, u shouldn't put him at anything below lightning speed(he's massively faster than lightning btw).

BOS gajeel who is a complete snail to acnologia outran a cloud-to-ground lightning easily(during the his fight against laxus). U get that? This acno is so much faster than that version of gajeel its not even funny. I didn't check the respect thread but its probably very outdated(it was probably made back then when people used to think fairy tail chars were really slow and ignored all of their feats).

I can even argue him being subrel but, that's an entire can of worms. I'm just letting u know that he is way above supersonic and he's at least faster than lightning.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Man jellal blitzed racer a character who can slow down time to that extent where everything is moving at a snails pace. And human acnologia should be way above the likes of jellal

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By eazy2002

@el_directo_ said:

@eazy2002: Acnologia is way above supersonic speeds. Even if u want to downplay his speed, u shouldn't put him at anything below lightning speed(he's massively faster than lightning btw).

*Alright that's massively inferior to Katakuri.

BOS gajeel who is a complete snail to acnologia outran a cloud-to-ground lightning easily(during the his fight against laxus). U get that? This acno is so much faster than that version of gajeel its not even funny. I didn't check the respect thread but its probably very outdated(it was probably made back then when people used to think fairy tail chars were really slow and ignored all of their feats).

*Well that not my fault. I was asked to check the respect thread for how fast acno is and it said super sonic. But still his speed feats don't compare to katakuri.

I can even argue him being subrel but, that's an entire can of worms. I'm just letting u know that he is way above supersonic and he's at least faster than lightning.

*lol nice joke bro. Acno should be as fast as rob lucci since rob lucci was able to blitz luffy who kicked away a lightning bolt in a previous arc.

Finally a more logical opposition.

High_Pressure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By High_Pressure

@kingxix said:
@eazy2002 said:
@kingxix said:

@eazy2002 said:
@floridaman29 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pre time skip early series natsu in his dragon force blitzed jellal who is a casual MHS + character.

Natsu was easily taging future rogue who can move as fast as shadow and attack with light speed.

No Caption Provided

This is hello who speed blitzed a guy who can slow down time for everyone .

No Caption Provided

Acnologia can spam lasers strong enough to cause powerful explosions.

No Caption Provided

Can use nukes casually .

No Caption Provided

Effortlessly took down all the dragon slayers . And natsu and laxus are strong enough to beat katakuri and cracker with their powers.

And you one piece wankers also do some crazy stuffs anyways acnologia bolo stomps the duo.

I'm not interested in this thread but can we all start laughing at this guy here posting anime openings/endings feats pretending they are canon. I mean, oka that Fairy Tail writing level is close to be a paper-junkyard of pure nonsensical plot armor hallabalooza...but serioulsy? Opening and Ending stuff? This is almost as worse as the other Wanky Tail fanboy who created characters and a universal plot in order to put Aldoron at Universal MFTL tier...YIKES

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By eazy2002

@high_pressure: that's exactly why I asked this wanker for manga scans lol. This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen a fairy tale fanboy do.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By El_directo_

@eazy2002: Look, I'm not arguing acno being faster or blitzing katakuri or what not(we'll probably never come to an agreement on that if I were to try). I'm just trying to let u know that he is way above supersonic speeds and he's at least faster than lightning. Just telling u this now, so u don't go around saying acno is only supersonic just because of some respect thread that u read.

Also, u think its a joke that acno could be subrel? Don't u think luffy is light speed/FTL? I'm pretty sure u do but, u think me saying acno could be subrel(not even rela or lightspeed) is a joke? I don't even think anyone in FT is relativistic not to talk of light speed, but I believe acno could be subrel, I'm not just really in the mood to debate that(speed debates is exhausting AF).

Anyways, peace.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Yes I know acno is way above jellal in speed.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_pressure: Well I accept that the first two were the opening and ending but in the manga and anime dragon force natsu blitzes jellal who is MHS+ easily

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-yXIx-OLaE

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Look, I'm not arguing acno being faster or blitzing katakuri or what not(we'll probably never come to an agreement on that if I were to try).

*Well if you come up with a convincing argument I would honestly concede.

I'm just trying to let u know that he is way above supersonic speeds and he's at least faster than lightning. Just telling u this now, so u don't go around saying acno is only supersonic just because of some respect thread u read.

*Alright I have acnoledged that

Also, u think its a joke that acno could be subrel? Don't u think luffy is light speed/FTL? I'm pretty sure u do, but u think me saying acno could be subrel(not even rela or lightspeed) is a joke?

*But luffy actually has multiple legit lightspeed feats.

I don't even think anyone in FT is relativistic not to talk of light speed, I believe acno could be subrel but, just really not in the mood to debate that(speed debates is exhausting AF).

*Alright I see.

Anyways, peace.

*✌

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Damn this thread is nice

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

Damn this thread is nice

Just the usual, some fairy tale fans can't come to terms in reality.