joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Random encounter both are going all out win by any means takes place at the fourth great ninja war battle field who wins

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Toneri has Absorption hax to take down Koji...so i don't see Koji winning

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate how hard it is to scale most of Kara. Koji was doing well but against an extremely weakened jigen who didnt try to kill him for the first half of the fight

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koji's Showing was against a Jigen who was weaker than 10% of his powers.

I see no reason for Toneri to be weaker than that.

ChampionJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri stomps wtf. Koji is virtually featless.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RDCDesmond

KK should be way faster than Toneri in combat since he scales to Isshiki Form Jigen the same one that squashed Naruto n Sasuke as adults who would fodderize Toneri by themselves.

Speed aside KK burns Toneri if he foolishly tries to absorb all of KK flames. Who won’t be able to absorb the real flames that aren’t a ninjutsu or chakra.

Also shouldnt KK be superior to Delta in power n speed wise excluding her beams.

I think ppl forget Toneri was beat by 50 percent BSM Naruto. Not 100% BSM nor SPSM.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri should win, the Jigen that Koji is fighthing isn't full power right now.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Jiraiya>Urashiki>Toneri.

Cyborg Jiraiya stomps

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri stomps

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until we see more from Koji Toneri

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the latest Boruto chapter. He just fought Jigen. Jigen was capped at using vaguely less than 10% of his power tho. But Jigen even a 1% of his power is multi continental lowballed.

Toneri is moon level tho. So he claps.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@championjoe said:

Read the latest Boruto chapter. He just fought Jigen. Jigen was capped at using vaguely less than 10% of his power tho. But Jigen even a 1% of his power is multi continental lowballed.

That is fan made head canon there.

when was it ever stated Jigen at 1% is Multi-Continental? the ending part of your post is correct Toneri wins

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri stomps lol

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@championjoe said:

when was it ever stated Jigen at 1% is Multi-Continental? the ending part of your post is correct Toneri wins

It wasn't stated,

Jigen is a peer to Kaguya and vastly superior to Naruto and Saskue combined. Naruto is small planet in DC. If we downplay Jigen and say he's small planet too then him at 1% of his power is multi continental. It's basic math.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest: you do know that is bad writing on the author's part. They nerfed sasuke and naruto so hard

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MyGod000

@worldsgreatest said:
@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@championjoe said:

It wasn't stated,

Jigen is a peer to Kaguya and vastly superior to Naruto and Saskue combined. Naruto is small planet in DC. If we downplay Jigen and say he's small planet too then him at 1% of his power is multi continental. It's basic math.

No, Jigen isn't a peer of Kaguya...Isshiki was. Also, Isshiki was a peer to pre-God tree amp, before she ate the chakra fruit...it's literally Kaguya when she first came to earth.

That is complete wank...you can't scale Jigen to Kaguya when a far inferior version of her negged prime Isshiki. so, like i said it head canon what you're saying.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya's body win.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@championjoe said:

It wasn't stated,

No, Jigen isn't a peer of Kaguya...Isshiki was. Also, Isshiki was a peer to pre-God tree amp, before she ate the chakra fruit...it's literally Kaguya when she first came to earth.

That is complete wank...you can't scale Jigen to Kaguya when a far inferior version of her negged prime Isshiki. so, like i said it head canon what you're saying.

Even if you don't want to scale him to Kaguya,he's above Small Planet level Naruto which is where my multi continental at 1% premise came from.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@championjoe said:

It wasn't stated,

Even if you don't want to scale him to Kaguya,he's above Small Planet level Naruto which is where my multi continental at 1% premise came from.

Who said Naruto was small planet level? That is head canon.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koji scales above Delta who can fight a serious SPSM Naruto in H2H albeit he was leading her throughout the fight she still managed to damage him though which is more than Toneri could do when he was in a weaker form so Koji should have better AP and speed but he doesn't really have a counter to TSO so it can go either way

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: you yourself said Madara was small planet level in the other thread though. I’m confused

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: you yourself said Madara was small planet level in the other thread though. I’m confused

I said the Juubi that Obito had was small planet level chakra.

Madara Juubi>>>>that Juubi=Small planet level Chakra.

Madara was much more powerful than the Juubi.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: still lost. You’re saying Juubi Madara has small planet level chakra but Naruto doesn’t even tho he directly scales to him.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@mygod000 said:
@worldsgreatest said:
@championjoe said:

It wasn't stated,

Who said Naruto was small planet level? That is head canon.

When he overpowered an attack that cut the moon in half.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: still lost. You’re saying Juubi Madara has small planet level chakra but Naruto doesn’t even tho he directly scales to him.

No, I said the incomplete Juubi is small planet level. No, Naruto doesn't have small planet level chakra Because it stated Adult Naruto is only continental level.

The Juubi that Madara had>>>the Juubi Obito had=Small planet level.

They don't scale to the juubi's chakra, and they were able to hurt them with Senjutsu.

Senjutsu is the Juubi's weakness.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest: That's Teen Naruto and that naruto is weaker than Moon level as it stated the Moon cannon was going to sacrifice Naruto.

Juubi>>>Moon.

Even the Tenseigan Weapon>Naruto.

Because it stated Naruto even at full power wouldn't be able to destroy it.

this is going off topic, Naruto doesn't have as much chakra as the Juubi which can fight for months with Kaguya. Hagoromo, and Hamura.

when has Naruto fought for a whole Month non-stop?

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@rdcdesmond said:

No, I said the incomplete Juubi is small planet level. No, Naruto doesn't have small planet level chakra Because it stated Adult Naruto is only continental level.

They don't scale to the juubi's chakra, and they were able to hurt them with Senjutsu.

Wait whaaaaaa ?

did you just say 1/2 rinnegan juubi Madara >> adult naruto in terms of chakra level Cus a statement about continent level 😅??

Also where is this statement I read every Boruto page never seen it

Adult Naruto scales higher than teen due to having other half of Kurama

teen version already was superior to 1/2 Rinnegan juubi madara n would’ve wrecked him just like Sasuke had he not used Kakashi Sharingan to run away but was still tagged n speedblitzed by Rinnegan TEEN Sasuke who scales lower than teen Naruto n adult Naruto by far

who gassed you up and told you to speak down on adult naruto I’m about to debunk you so hard your grandma is gonna feel it lets go

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: The laser wouldn’t of one shot naruto. Only everyone around him. They have no knowledge how strong Naruto durability is.

The laser is made up of at least 100 - 150 jounin Level ninja Combined chakra. Naruto chakra in Pre Timeskip in BM is larger than an army and was amping their chakra levels all beyond times 3 fold with KN1 cloaks, Considering Kakashi Stated KN0 boost amped his power 3 times. So in the Last his BM is stronger even using BSM to punch out a moon slicing attack.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

Koji's Showing was against a Jigen who was weaker than 10% of his powers.

I see no reason for Toneri to be weaker than that.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for voiceofreason84
VoiceofReason84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@rdcdesmond said:

It wasn't ever stated that Adult Naruto is only continent level. It was stated that he and Sasuke can destroy a continent. That doesn't mean it is their limit. Also, I'm pretty sure Naruto is stronger than the juubi seeing as how he basically oneshot Juubi Madara who is leagues above 1st form Juubi.

Senjutsu isn't as much a weakness that affects the Juubi like kryptonite. Its just that it isn't immune to it. So your logic doesn't really work there.

Avatar image for voiceofreason84
VoiceofReason84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@rdcdesmond said:

Wait whaaaaaa ?

did you just say 1/2 rinnegan juubi Madara >> adult naruto in terms of chakra level Cus a statement about continent level 😅??

Also where is this statement I read every Boruto page never seen it

Adult Naruto scales higher than teen due to having other half of Kurama

teen version already was superior to 1/2 Rinnegan juubi madara n would’ve wrecked him just like Sasuke had he not used Kakashi Sharingan to run away but was still tagged n speedblitzed by Rinnegan TEEN Sasuke who scales lower than teen Naruto n adult Naruto by far

who gassed you up and told you to speak down on adult naruto I’m about to debunk you so hard your grandma is gonna feel it lets go

The continent statement was in Shikamaru's novel I think. It said that Naruto and Sasuke can destroy a continent.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RDCDesmond

@voiceofreason84: shikamaru said they can destroy a continent or only destroy a continent ? He may have meant they have power to destroy all the countries since Naruto world is kind of a big Pangea continent. In the last the ninja world map literally takes up majority of the planet although we do see that the Sand n Rock lands In Last movie are larger than the map in manga Originally shows us

https://gfycat.com/athletichandyiguanodon-characterrant

Also how the hell would shikamaru know about the full extent n destruction of Naruto powers considering he was not present during Madara or Kaguya battle.

He literally only saw BSM who scales to 10 Tails Obito who was probably small planet level in terms of chakra.

SPSM Teen Naruto scales higher than that same obito. Adult Hokage Naruto scales higher than that teen Naruto due to having other half of Kurama who was at least Island level for matching 5 mountain busters at once. So Naruto gained a 5 Gigaton boost just by getting other half of Kurama.

However if bm Naruto only Island Level his BSM Level would have to be large island to small country but small country still wouldn’t be able to last 10 seconds against someone who has small planet level chakra meaning BSM Naruto must be stronger or 10 tails juubi is weaker than small planet level in terms of chakra

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shikamaru said they can destroy a continent or only destroy a continent?

That about ends his whole scaling lmao.....and many more

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MattyBoi

@ultimatesage: Pretty much. He takes statements that support his arguments at face value, no questions. Then, says statements that debunk and destroy his arguments are non canon or twists meaning to suit his arguments.

OT: Koji should win here. Even 10% Jigen is above Toneri and Koji kept up with him.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

May I asking Jigen using full of his power is as equal as the duo or above? Just like Beerus show didn't full power

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri should be relative if not stronger than adult naruto considering he fought Naruto in his prime. So hes probably 50% jigen level. He stomps

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: The Last Naruto is prime naruto? Since when?

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri wins this one. KK still has no feats or scaling to suggest he can match Toneri.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Naruto and Sasuke were only nerfed when plot required it.(like Sasuke in Urashiki arc) Besides that, they've gotten much stronger since shippuden and are consistently that way.