Karna VS EoS Ichigo(Read OP)

• 138 results
#101 Posted by SwagPack (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

Listen here. I have no will nor time to argue with you, seeing as how you were already called a wanker.

You can literally google Vasavi Shakti and get more than enough information, but others here can provide that as well.

There is no wank here. It's a god-killing attack.

How fast is Ichigo?

He does give up his armor, but since it will definitely one-shot Ichigo, it doesn't really matter.

#102 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack:

I’m the wanker? Your argument is “it can kill gods”. It’s like when people use “he’s a god” as a reason for Thor winning a fight.

Casually faster than lightning and when he’s actually trying can go faster than ichibei who crossed 1000 ri. Nigh instantly

The attack is featless it’s not one shotting anyone. Ichigo gets bored after dodging or tanking all of his attacks then bisects him.

#103 Posted by SwagPack (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

No, it means gods of Fate. Even the weakest of gods have at least planet level feats.

Casually faster than lightning is Gilgamesh while drinking his wine. That's nowhere near Karna.

#104 Edited by Foremostproxy (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

@swagpack:

I’m the wanker? Your argument is “it can kill gods”. It’s like when people use “he’s a god” as a reason for Thor winning a fight.

Casually faster than lightning and when he’s actually trying can go faster than ichibei who crossed 1000 ri. Nigh instantly

The attack is featless it’s not one shotting anyone. Ichigo gets bored after dodging or tanking all of his attacks then bisects him.

2500 miles in an "instant"... that's not qualified isn't impressive to anyone here.

Karna's armor passively reduces all types of attacks' damage by 90%. That's just how it works against everything.

The only time I can really think of something bypassing Karna's armor and killing him was against Cu Alter... and Cu Alter's attack doesn't actually kill him. Which is crazy, because Cu Alter can kill people who have no concept of death/can only die after all of creation ceases to exist.

Vasavi Shakti isn't featless, it's one of the most powerful attacks in Fate lore. It's blocked by *interposing a planet* in between the target and the attack (which kills the planet, btw) and otherwise causes major damage to said Cu Alter... whose durability is just laughably high.

So yeah. Vasavi Shakti is literally a concentrated earth class planet buster if it makes you feel better.

#105 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack:

You’re using another incarnation of these characters.

#106 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

@Foremostproxy:

Literally crossed it in a panel using shumpo.

What’s the strongest attack he’s tanked? And is his head protected?

Do you have any scans, link or something to prove this?

#107 Edited by zgtfreak (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Karna stomps, but he is not lightspeed, nor is Servant Gilgamesh. Karna battled Servant Gilgamesh and lost in CCC, neither are lightspeed. Beam of light doesn't mean lightspeed. The only fast Gilgamesh is CCC Genesis Mystic Code Gilgamesh, who can move faster than the concept of space time and keep up with omnipresent beings, and has infinite multiverse level attack power. That Gilgamesh Karna does NOT compare to. Karna failed to beat Hypersonic speed Gilgamesh without using Ea.

Karna does stomp Ichigo though due to comparable speed (being nice to Ichigo), but planet busting NP and casual large mountain busting attacks.

#108 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#109 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna still wins relatively easily.

#110 Posted by Blackice709 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:
@diydeath said:

@ecoblitz: Actually Ichigo subliminated a very small mountain (or very large hill, it's semantics).

And with a casual parry none the less. The major points here are

1) Ichigo subliminated that hill/mountain. Sublimination is the process of changing matter from one state to the opposite state with no transition.

In this case its changing rock from a solid to a gas without changing it to a liquid state.

It takes monumentally more energy to subliminate than to vaporize.

2) It was a parry which caused the sublimination, not a direct or focused attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this is not a hill, they are very clearly visible even while the entire thing is in perspective.

ain't no damn mountain lol

#111 Posted by diydeath (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackice709: Mountain according to the National Geological Survey is 1000ft or higher.

It was definitely a mountain unless you use "pluto is still a planet" logic.

That being said it's just semantics, you could call it a mound of donkey feces with the same qualities as rock for all I care.

#112 Edited by Blackice709 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

@blackice709: Mountain according to the National Geological Survey is 1000ft or higher.

It was definitely a mountain unless you use "pluto is still a planet" logic.

That being said it's just semantics, you could call it a mound of donkey feces with the same qualities as rock for all I care.

well that clearly isn't 1000ft or they just grew in size or something lmao

#113 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#114 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how people use statements to make up for karnas lack of feats but don’t like when people use bleach statements lmao.

Karnas strongest attack is stated to be around country.

Characters inferior to ichigo in bleach have been stated to be planetary.

Using feats and or statements Karna still loses lmao.

#115 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: statements such as? Also who is planetary that’s inferior to ichigo?

#116 Posted by ChaosKnight75 (1044 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna. Similair in stats overall but his Sun Armor gives him an unfair advantage by reducing the effectiveness of Ichigo’s attacks on him by 1/10 of their power. Toss that in with having one of the best healing factors seen in Servants, and Karna will effortlessly wear him down

#117 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

Yammas weaker than ichigo and he was going to destroy the soul society as stated by himself and Unohana.

#118 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#119 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@leothegreatest: it was serietie and it was over time, not in one shot.

No Caption Provided

Both your claims are proven false with a single scan.

#121 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Edited by Wanderez (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack:

Let me give you an easy example of how underestimated is Ichigo's speed. Guy is supposed to be at relativistic, because he disorted space with his speed, right? Well, Grimmjow's GRC also disorted space and Ichigo couldnt just react to it but also move all the way to Orihime and block it... and that was Base Bankai Ichigo. Ichigo couldve obliterated Karna if his broken armor wasnt as op and due to Ichigo packing only pure strenght and being above him in attack potency, he has no hax, I'd give the win to Karna. Im unsure if VS can kill him though, ive heard a lot of different things about it:

-planet busting

-country

-continental buster

-can 1 shot like gae bolg

#123 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo smacks away at Karna until he goes down.

CCC Karna wins through stupid scaling.

#124 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@swagpack:

Let me give you an easy example of how underestimated is Ichigo's speed. Guy is supposed to be at relativistic, because he disorted space with his speed, right? Well, Grimmjow's GRC also disorted space and Ichigo couldnt just react to it but also move all the way to Orihime and block it... and that was Base Bankai Ichigo. Ichigo couldve obliterated Karna if his broken armor wasnt as op and due to Ichigo packing only pure strenght and being above him in attack potency, he has no hax, I'd give the win to Karna. Im unsure if VS can kill him though, ive heard a lot of different things about it:

-planet busting

-country

-continental buster

-can 1 shot like gae bolg

Vasavi Shakti's only feat in F/A is destroying Achilles shield which should be country level given how it projects Achilles 'World' (Aka Greece) and being able to supposedly kill Gods.

#125 Edited by Wanderez (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

Ive already heard about it, is this the only time he uses it? Are there any statements about it being above country level? Also, is it true it can 1 shot?

#126 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@chaos239:

Ive already heard about it, is this the only time he uses it? Are there any statements about it being above country level? Also, is it true it can 1 shot?

It is the only time Vasavi Shakti has been used outside CCC in a meaningful way. It's best feat is Country Level+.

Can it oneshot? Depends on how you scale Ichigo.

#127 Posted by Wanderez (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

Well, I'd still give it to Karna, even though Ichigo can withstand it. Idk what's wrong with ppl saying "lol at planetary Ichigo". I mean, Yhwach was tearing the realm apart with his reiatsu (black substance coming out of the earth... yeh, thats not souls), same reiatsu that he uses to attack and defend with. But eh, idk.

#128 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Hey, someone else actually understands what that feat actually means! Cool.

#129 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo ineffectually wails on Karna until Karna goes for Vasavi Shakti. Then, either Ichigo blitzes and kills Karna the second his armor is off, or Karna fires his country-busting god spear and Ichigo gets disintegrated.

#130 Edited by CodeVein (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

This makes me click my tongue because on one hand...

Bramastra kundala Ichigo could actually tank with little to no damage done to him.

He got hit with an attack that actually had more AOE shown than Bramastra in Apocrypha and just as enough power or more and it like barely fazed him.

Karna has Prana he can't just keep spamming the crap, which then comes down to Vasavi shakti.

Which is literally just a straightline beam of lightning from Indra's spear (If he invokes Brahma it becomes like a laser beam)

Issue is..

Honestly as it would kill Ichigo if it hit him honestly Ichigo could dodge it right as he fired with shunpo appear behind Karna and give him the Ywhach treatment.

Also Ichigo has higher Plo- COUGH Luck than Sieg did and I can't believe command boosted Balmung held against Vasavi for that long.

Sieg beat Karna this is an absolute terrible showing for Karna.

Honestly Ichigo likely will blitz him during Vasavi as soon as he losses the armor he's dead.

As for why he would Blitz Karna.

Dangai Ichigo clears katakura town in seconds face grabbing Aizen to where he can't even finish saying "what" till he is thrown into a wasteland.

Servants don't clear cities in sheer speed in seconds. Its also very in char for Ichigo to blitz and Dodge blast attacks rather swing on them.

So honestly giving it to Ichigo more times than naught because Eos Ichigo is stronger than Dangai Ichigo.

#131 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio

@codevein: nice points I wonder who would counter them. Bump

#132 Posted by diydeath (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna's armor is the decider here since Ichigo is just a superior stat stick and doesn't have the means to power through the damage reduction.

If Karna doesn't use his armor,I'd say 6/10 for Karna still.

#133 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i gathered here Karna’s country level with statements and no speed feats we‘re provided whatesover.

Ichigo’s Multi-planetary with statements and scales to be massively above relativistic and LS feats.

Karna’s armour isn't helping at all if Ichigo has enough power to kill him millions of times over.

#134 Posted by DevoidRuby (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna gets stomped. Vasavi Shakti is his only chance and Ichigo can easily evade it while the rest of Karna projectiles can be overpowered via Getsuga Tensho. In a straight up battle of Sword vs Spear, Karna still gets stomped.

Karna's just too slow and isn't as strong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#135 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichgio,

Karna's armor is gonna be annoying but nothing Ichigo can't deal with and he has the speed advantage, his only attack that has a chance to harm Ichigo is Vasavi Shakti and that's a one time thing and he loses his armor for it

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#136 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokak said:

Ichgio,

Karna's armor is gonna be annoying but nothing Ichigo can't deal with and he has the speed advantage, his only attack that has a chance to harm Ichigo is Vasavi Shakti and that's a one time thing and he loses his armor for it

copy that

#137 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna wins.

#138 Posted by EcoBlitz (5481 posts) - - Show Bio
#139 Posted by Cypher0120 (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, I wonder if anything changes with the new Super Indian God Super Karna from the latest chapter? The strongest Servant we've seen thus far. Translations are still ongoing but the things his main opponent does in this chapter is already at an all time high.

No Caption Provided