Karna VS EoS Ichigo(Read OP)

• 138 results
#1 Edited by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

R1- Karna with Apocrypha LN and Anime feats(If there is any difference) Vs EoS Ichigo with Equalized speed

R2- Same as above without Speed Equal.

R3- Composite Karna(Minus CCC) VS Eos Ichigo with Equalized speed.

R4- Same as above, without equalized speed.

#2 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

Please can someone teach me how to make proper OP's with images? Please this is ugly. Also, your thoughts?

#3 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna stomps all rounds.

He waves his hands and the shockwaves of his hits bust mountains (unlike Ichigo) and by scaling he has LS reaction/ and Realtivistic combat speed.

Add in his OP armour and country level VS.

#5 Posted by diydeath (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

We can only go off scaling via dangai Ichigo since EoS Ichigo feats are totally unquantifiable.

Someone should post scans of Yhwach no selling attacks of other characters so we can quantify what Ichigo is capable of since his shikai cut soul king Yhwach.

#6 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna has skill, DC, and durability locked down. Ichigo's only chance is to try and blitz him, which is going to be tricky with how Kavacha and Kundala works.

Ichigo's attacks are only going to be doing a 10th of the damage they should be doing, and considering Karna treats having his organs torn to shreds and his heart ripped out minor inconveniences, 10% isn't going to be enough.

#7 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: In the Zero Light Novels Gil dodged Excalibur which is described as a 'beam of light'.

#11 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I love Gil, he is my fav fictional character above Thanos but even I wouldn’t put him at LS in reaction or movement(combat or travel) that would literally bump everyone Above him into FTL category which is absurd

#12 Edited by Godren (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna

#13 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
@ecoblitz said:

@chaos239: I love Gil, he is my fav fictional character above Thanos but even I wouldn’t put him at LS in reaction or movement(combat or travel) that would literally bump everyone Above him into FTL category which is absurd

It's a feat. He does it and in Zero Diarmuid and Artoria are described as going close to LS in their battle. Even then the only people above Gil in TM are Beasts, Ultimate Ones, Gods and they are all the absoulte cream of the crop in the Nasuverse.

#14 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Feats can be outliers or hyperboles. Also Gil is a C in agility(he has much higher reactions I know) meaning anyone above him in ability is FTL. See where that’s going?

#15 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
@ecoblitz said:

@chaos239: Feats can be outliers or hyperboles. Also Gil is a C in agility(he has much higher reactions I know) meaning anyone above him in ability is FTL. See where that’s going?

Like you said. Gil's reactions are just way higher than he can physically move.

#16 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: He dodged the beam, he’s ranked C in agility. Is Medusa FTL? Is Cu Massively FTL?

#17 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@chaos239: He dodged the beam, he’s ranked C in agility. Is Medusa FTL? Is Cu Massively FTL?

Why would Agility Rank = Reaction speed?

#18 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: That I don’t know for certain, but we all know agility directly relates to movement in fate that’s why herc is that fast and agile even though he is big, his stats in agility are high.

#19 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Yes. Movement speed. Not reaction speed.

#20 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: which is why him “dodging” which also requires movement speed is either an outlier or the attacks speed is a hyperbole

#21 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: What about Daredevil? He can dodge billets but he can't run at like Mach 3. Plenty of characters have movement speed lower than reaction speed.

#22 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Mach 3 and light speed are worlds apart.

#23 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: It's an example.

There are hundreds of other examples. Thor, Superman, Naruto, Saitama, Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk etc

#24 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

Movement speed is different from combat speed, but I get what you’re saying.

#25 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo is still being lowballed as usual. Any good feats for Karna?

#26 Edited by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

This fighting is contextless(fate series thrive in context) but this is what he is at least capable of doing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTgfXzqmLU

Also he has casual mountain level swipes.

#27 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: MHS+ (possibly faster than lightning), mountain level striking, greater energy DC.

His two biggest trump cards are his armor, Kavacha Kundala, which reduces damage from external attacks by 90%, making him nigh-invulnerable, and his divine spear Vasavi Shakti, which is powerful enough to incinerate an entire country in one shot.

#28 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

Really flashy and you call those mountains?

#29 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: No, he has mountain level hand swipes from another gif, I can’t post it, I’m on mobile.

#30 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

When you get the chance post it then I’d like to see that.

#31 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: you can just search up fgo Karna gif on google and see it.

#32 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre:

Way below Ichigo.

What mountain level striking? Fire isn’t going to hurt ichigo and Are you calling it country level or saying it has country level range? Ichigo is massively above him in sheer power being able to rival and rip Yhwach in half (the first time) while weakend heavily and to use his strongest attack which if I’m not mistaken was compared to a nuke Karna needs to use his armour for the attack leaving him defenseless in which case Ichigo can simply Blitz or casually overpower it if it’s just nuke level.

#33 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

The one Ichigo evaporated was bigger and more impressive since it was just a swing of his sword in the general direction of the mountain while Karna was intentionally trying to destroy it with a focused attack.

#34 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: 2 things wrongnsith your post, ichigo vaped a hill, and Karna was attacking Arjuna, not aiming to mountain bust, arjuna was also destroying rock formations with casual bow shots, you can also google Arjuna fgo gif

#35 Posted by Lucano (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at Karna being LS, but he should still win solidly each and every round. Ichigo is not bypassing Karna's stupidly good armor.

#36 Posted by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

The one Ichigo evaporated was bigger and more impressive since it was just a swing of his sword in the general direction of the mountain while Karna was intentionally trying to destroy it with a focused attack.

pff, Karna did that casually too. He was fighting an Archer there >.>

#37 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

He called it a mountain and that would have to be biggest hill on the planet.

From the gif I saw he was aiming directly at them.

#38 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Aizen and ichigo were clearly very visible and they were standing very very close to the base of the hill. You can’t fully see a normal sized human at the base of mountain while the entire mountain is still in full perspective. And this isn’t angles either.

Watch the Arjuna gif

#40 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

They were standing several hills away and in the scan you see it after it was vaped when you see it in the manga it’s clearly very large.

#41 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14:

From the gif I saw he used a focused slash attack to destroy it while Ichigo just swung his sword in the direction of the mountain.

Do you have some gifs of karnas feat?

#42 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14:

Ichigos is clearly bigger and he did it with just a swing without trying while kanra with it with an attack.

What A rank level attacks? And Wasn’t NP compared to a nuke? If so you think a nuke is going to do anything to ichigo?

Kanra doesn’t really even seem to be at Ulquiorra level.

#45 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

In the Manga they were several hills away form it and in the anime they weren’t even shown to be by it.

#46 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Oh you're a bleach wanker. Never mind then. Carry on with your lightspeed continental Ichigo and multiversal Juhabach.

#47 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre:

Oh so you’re a apocrypha wanker. Never mind then. Carry on with your MTFL Omniversal karna.

See how stupid a post sounds when you make up things and put words in someone’s mouth?

#48 Posted by EcoBlitz (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Karna swiped his spear, again how is that an attack? In the manga they were not several hills away, they were close to it.

And you keep repeating nuke nuke, Karna’s hand swipes alone are already>>>>>Nukes, he has planet level potency depending on how you decide to take a feat.

#49 Edited by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

@theorder14:

Ichigos is clearly bigger and he did it with just a swing without trying while kanra with it with an attack.

What A rank level attacks? And Wasn’t NP compared to a nuke? If so you think a nuke is going to do anything to ichigo?

Kanra doesn’t really even seem to be at Ulquiorra level.

No it was not. You are probably thinking of either Brahmastra or Brahmastra kundala. Vasavi Shakti is something else entirely and contain anti-divine properties.

Funny coming from some1 with misinformation of Karna

#50 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

And energy clearly came out of the spear and you might want to re read the manga their were hills between them.

And can you show me this? And so does ichigo lmao.