User Lists: 0

Bump

ValorKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm at a loss, can I get some feats for these people?

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Oreoghoul
Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mifune destroys him, different tiers. Don't remember the first two.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at crona. if he even gets to black star, he gets turned into paste over and over.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Co-Boss

@oreoghoul: by EOS maka should be too durable for ken to hurt, she was able to take hits from asura, and may even have the speed advantage. Soul should also be able cut through ken as well. Crona wasn’t too much weaker than maka so ken might stop at him/her

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Oreoghoul

@sy8000: can he actually cut Ken? Ik he’s cut stone and steel easily but I forgot what else

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: piercing-wise I doubt Ken wouldn’t be able to easily pierce Maka unless I’m forgetting piercing resistance feats for her. She’s definitely taking his blunt force attacks and maybe his AoE blasts but not his piercing attacks. What’s Souls best piercing feat again?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theorder14  Online

@oreoghoul:

I doubt Ken wouldn’t be able to easily pierce Maka unless I’m forgetting piercing resistance feats for her

Krona tried to stab Maka in the head but it did nothing thanks to the black blood.Merely got a scratch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Later on, Maka gets access to an armor made out of black blood. So it depends of weather you think Kaneki can pierce the black blood or not.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: can he actually cut Ken? Ik he’s cut stone and steel easily but I forgot what else

He sliced a tower. He's far too fast for Ken.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Co-Boss

@oreoghoul: her blackblood should keep her more than safe to piercing

the order already posted crona's attack getting resisted and that was before she even understood how to use blackblood as armor.

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could lose against Mifune, would definitely get killed by Crona.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:
@oreoghoul said:

He sliced a tower. He's far too fast for Ken.

You’re talking about this right?

No Caption Provided

Man Mifune really was the biggest badass in the series lol. But that’s definitely not enough to cut Ken who can no-sell Naki and Suzuya’s strikes. He can always go for the eyes I suppose but that’s not really doing much to EoS Ken and the speed gap isn’t too big to the point where he can keep affording to get that close repeatedly. Not to mention the fact that Ken’s Ukaku Kagune will negate that speed advantage and definitely tag him.

@oreoghoul:

I doubt Ken wouldn’t be able to easily pierce Maka unless I’m forgetting piercing resistance feats for her

Krona tried to stab Maka in the head but it did nothing thanks to the black blood.Merely got a scratch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Later on, Maka gets access to an armor made out of black blood. So it depends of weather you think Kaneki can pierce the black blood or not.

What was Crona’s best piercing feat again? Ken can one-shot people who can no-sell this:

No Caption Provided
@co-boss said:

@oreoghoul: her blackblood should keep her more than safe to piercing

the order already posted crona's attack getting resisted and that was before she even understood how to use blackblood as armor.

What’s Crona’s best piercing feat again?

OmegaMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Destructive Power, i think that Kaneki can't resist Kilik's strongest attacks like when he fuses Fire and Thunder, but that is assuming that Kilik can hit him, and i think not. (Sid isn't hard for him so i am Just ignoring). Mifune is a very versatile swordsman, his Infinte One Sword Style gives him an variety of oportunity attacks, like when he strikes Black Star with 12 Swords in sequence by many different sides. The problem is, if Kaneki would be affected and could be cutted, i don't know if Mifune's swords are special, because he can match the apparently normal swords to Black Stars Kage Boshi forms, but has i said, it depends on the resistance of Kaneki. Assuming that he can defeat Mifune, now, in Crona is where he definitively loses. The black blood armor can resist strong bladed attacks like Soul's attacks, and showed no visible damage to Death The Kid normal shots, that previously destroied a part of a pyramid. Crona's attacks aren't far behind from shes defense, has hers Screech Alpha could cut a ship in the half, making it sink later on. She has some extra things, like Ragnarok who can make a very loud scream for stunning people. If Crona is certain win, then any character next have no need to say anything.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: He did that by just slashing the air. Or maybe it was sending Black Star as a projectile I forget, either way that attack actually connecting would rip through Kaneki.

The speed gap is indeed huge since Mifune kept up with Black Star who made seven permanent afterimages during that fight. Manga Soul Eater characters shouldn't be match up with street level verses.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

@oreoghoul: He did that by just slashing the air. Or maybe it was sending Black Star as a projectile I forget, either way that attack actually connecting would rip through Kaneki.

Pretty sure it was just sending Black Star flying down it, there’s no indication he’s slashing it when you look at it. That attack would do jack to Ken if all it did was damage the side of a normal tower...

@sy8000 said:

The speed gap is indeed huge since Mifune kept up with Black Star who made seven permanent afterimages during that fight. Manga Soul Eater characters shouldn't be match up with street level verses.

Mifune is a lot faster but the speed gap isn’t big enough where Ken can’t react. But even if he couldn’t react, his Ukaku Kagune is a good counter to any speed advantage.

Ken isn’t street level at all

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: The speed gap is massive unless you're going to show anything hypersonic from Ken which I know there is not.

Ken is only above street level because of healing. His other stats are not. He can't do anything offensively to opponents on this tier and will get turned into nothing sooner or later. It's no different from fighting Venom or Carnage really.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Oreoghoul

@sy8000 said:

@oreoghoul: The speed gap is massive unless you're going to show anything hypersonic from Ken which I know there is not.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Intercepting a Narukami bolt after it was already fired and mere inches from Yomo’s face is a clear-cut hypersonic feat. Ignore any calcs you might see that put it as a triple/quad digit feat but it’s still bare minimum hypersonic.

@sy8000 said:

Ken is only above street level because of healing. His other stats are not. He can't do anything offensively to opponents on this tier and will get turned into nothing sooner or later. It's no different from fighting Venom or Carnage really.

His piercing attacks literally shred through everyone here, they are far beyond street tier. He also one-shots people who can do this:

No Caption Provided

That feat above is not street level by any means. Not to mention he has access to multi-city-block level AoE’s which is, again, not street level by any means.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul:

Intercepting a Narukami bolt after it was already fired and mere inches from Yomo’s face is a clear-cut hypersonic feat. Ignore any calcs you might see that put it as a triple/quad digit feat but it’s still bare minimum hypersonic.

Give a speed for Narukami.

Ken isn't consistently hypersonic no matter how you look at it.

His piercing attacks literally shred through everyone here, they are far beyond street tier. He also one-shots people who can do this:

He never overpowered Eto or outperformed that feat so I dunno why this matters. He had to manuever him mid-air to take her out.

That feat above is not street level by any means. Not to mention he has access to multi-city-block level AoE’s which is, again, not street level by any means.

He has nothing of the sort.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Oreoghoul

@sy8000:

Give a speed for Narukami.

At the very least it’s faster than bullets as it’s had no problem tagging people who can blitz people who can casually run through dozens and dozens of machine gun fire. It’s implied to be the same speed as electricity which ranges but even the low end is 556 m/sec. Even if you lowball it to the speed of an average pistol bullet it’s minimally hypersonic considering the distance and time frame.

Ken isn't consistently hypersonic no matter how you look at it.

Consistency wouldn’t matter in this case since this is Ken fresh off an amp, i.e eating Eto’s Kakuja. But if you insist, Amon performed a Mach 4 (close enough to hypersonic lol) feat in part 1 when he blitzed Kaneki and Ken was able to match his speed with his half-Kakuja. Ken has far surpassed that version of himself.

He never overpowered Eto or outperformed that feat so I dunno why this matters. He had to manuever him mid-air to take her out.

He stopped her mid charge completely to a dead stop with his own Kagune so yeah he did overpower her. And regardless of that you called the verse street tier which Eto’s feat is clearly not.

He has nothing of the sort.

The power needed to vaporize half a dozen large building sized monsters made of material much harder than steel is most certainly multi city block level. It’s been calced as small town level before.