Kamui Lightning Blade vs Kaido's tough scale

• 74 results
Stealthygrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Kamui Lightning Blade vs Kaido's tough scale (67 votes)

Kaido shrugged it off 12%
Tickles 4%
Cuts him but no serious damage 10%
Heavily damaged 6%
Kakashi bifurcates him 24%
Nobody in the verse no-selling it 43%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Hybrid Kaido no-sell this DMS Kakashi's attack?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierces clean through his head

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaxy

He gets oneshotted

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That attack solos one piece

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shirso

Kaido already passively no sold spatial slicing and hax aside, the actual AP behind Kakashi's Lightning blade should be fodder, don't see why he doesn't tank with minimal injuries at worst.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Kaido already passively no sold spatial slicing and hax aside, the actual AP behind Kakashi's Lightning blade should be fodder, don't see why he doesn't tank with minimal injuries at worst.

Kamui is space-time hax, that would make it better than normal space hax.

The actual AP behind his attack would be far above the entire OP cast combined, he was boosted by Six Paths.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: What time manipulation feats has Kamui shown?

So no actually quantifiable AP feats?

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido gets maybe a paper cut injury from that at best

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@shirso said:

What time manipulation feats has Kamui shown?

So no actually quantifiable AP feats?

Ok, I am pretty sure you know what I am talking about and are just trying to derail it as much as possible.

I could post numerous scans where it says that Kamui is space-time manipulation but it doesn't matter to you.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EpicHotFlame

Lmao someone asking for time manipulation feat for a space-time ninjutsu

OT: no one in one piece is tanking it

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaxy

@shirso: Iirc law never tried to slice kaido in half. He only wanted to teleport him but couldn't due to inverse rule.

On top of it, kamui isn't like law's room at all.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Marsz1pan

Imma say this. Cause I think people over look this as simple as it is.

The KR attack one shots if it's the head due to the nature of the attack.

However Kaidos is literally 20+ feet tall. Too much area and volume to effect for it to kill with a SINGLE thrust.

Normal sized human being. Sure it kills.

20+ foot tall dragon human hybrid with Regen? It won't kill him.

It's like having a Lazer with universal AP but it's focused only at like a centimeter. Yes it's stupid powerful. But the area of effect is only a centimeter.

(The above statement was just a analogy)

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheUnknown_48

@marsz1pan: agreed, kamui raikiri would definitely bypass any kind of deffence kaido has (literally it ignores durability lol), but depends on where it hits, if it hits kaido's brain or heart it would kills him 100%, but if not kaido would survives but not without losing part of his body

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not getting one shot but it's piercing him

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao someone asking for time manipulation feat for a space-time ninjutsu

OT: no one in one piece is tanking it

Take it up with GreytheJiren lol, he is the one trying to wank it higher than normal space manipulation which it is by feats by calling it "space-time manipulation", not sure if you realize but if you call something space-time manipulation it needs to have well, both space and time manipulation feats.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaxy said:

@shirso: Iirc law never tried to slice kaido in half. He only wanted to teleport him but couldn't due to inverse rule.

First off, Law's tele swapping has the lowest bar for working on an opponent as it's the least lethal, people who have strong enough haki to resist his spatial cutting can't resist his tele swapping, e.g: Doffy. In other words being passively resistant to his tele swapping means you'll be resistant to the spatial cutting too.

Secondly, both are teleporting stuff through space, not sure how they are different.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this ability ignores durability, then Kaido’s getting one shot. Haki lets you nullify only devil fruit abilities if your haki is much stronger than the other person’s, it doesn’t apply to other verses unless you equalize energies. All of these “Kaido is immune to space manipulation attacks” are bs claims that have no backing in the OP manga.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Supreme101

Kakashi stabs clean through taking his heart with it kaido only resisted Laws hax because Haki can resist DF Kakashis's kamui nor are any of his powers DF related, Shirso on his meds again.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@zaxy said:

First off, Law's tele swapping has the lowest bar for working on an opponent as it's the least lethal, people who have strong enough haki to resist his spatial cutting can't resist his tele swapping, e.g: Doffy. In other words being passively resistant to his tele swapping means you'll be resistant to the spatial cutting too.

Secondly, both are teleporting stuff through space, not sure how they are different.

maybe time is percepted differently in kamui realm. like a day in there could be like 10 days

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stabs clean through taking his heart with it kaido only resisted Laws hax because Haki can resist DF Kakashis's kamui nor are any of his powers DF related, Shirso on his meds again.

Haki is not a special weakness of DF imao, DF overpowers Haki and vice versa, oh look Supreme has come to whine and cope and project after getting destroyed in yet another Naruto thread.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: That is not implied anywhere and wouldn't really be time manipulation anyway, just a natural consequence of being a different dimension.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: fairs. So has kaido tanked an attack that warps space?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: fairs. So has kaido tanked an attack that warps space?

Yeah he can passively resist Law's stuff.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is the option with Kakashi breaking his hand?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@shirso: can I see?

And is law’s attack warping space ?

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Supreme101

@shirso:

Haki is not a special weakness of DF imao, DF overpowers Haki and vice versa, oh look Supreme has come to whine and cope and project after getting destroyed in yet another Naruto thread.

Crazy how you don't know this despite all the dickriding you do, you bout to look mad goofy right now. And really? saying I'm the one who whines and copes and projects. Pretty ironic. You nor any other OP smegma eater has ever destroyed me. Stop glazing.

No Caption Provided
Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By Wushu59

^

What is that even suppose to prove? Yes. Devil Fruit powers can be countered by Haki.

However, the creation of Devil Fruits has nothing to do with Haki.

No Caption Provided

It's not the same shit as Chakra coming from Kaguya's fruits.

And you have been destroyed. Multiple times in fact. You're literally a well known meme here.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Supreme101

^What part of my argument did I say that haki and DF were tied and similar to chakra fruits and chakra? Also what kinda wack shit are you saying my point from the beginning was that DF get countered by haki? You literally agree with me in that same sentence. I’m literally saying Kaido won’t resist Kakashis hax because his aren’t DF related

Mhm sure coming from the one who gets their arguments debunked on the daily and only resorts to insults repeating arguments when the debate doesn’t go their way or straight up concede. And I’m the meme? People actually agree with my takes most time while you always get clowned. Don’t you have a convo with Darksin to finish?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By shirso

@shirso: can I see?

And is law’s attack warping space ?

No Caption Provided

Yes Law's attacks are basically spatial slicing primarily.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: Nice how you didn't address what I said and just whined and posted an irrelevant scan. DFs have no special weakness against haki, they have a completely different origin, haki just gives you hax resistance in general hence they are one of the only things in verse that can resist DF hax. But DFs have overpowered haki at times if the DF user is strong enough. This ain't like meh Naruto verse TSO hax that gets resisted by senjutsu no matter how fodder the senjutsu user is imao.

You are getting destroyed right now, but sure whatever helps you sleep lol.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Supreme101

@shirso: love how you blatantly ignore what law says to spout more headcanon bs Haki is never said to resist space warping abilities or any abilities that aren’t tied to DF. Nor did I ever claim haki and DF are connected Haki is only shown to work on DF. Saying Haki can resist other abilities is blatant cope. Something doesn’t have to be connected to another to affect you only. It has no feats of such

I’m not the one who’s confined to they’re copium life support but ey

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Supreme101

So far I have seen no real arguments for how Kakashi doesn’t pack up Kaido and give him the death he’s so desperately longed for or how Haki can resist other abilities aside from DF.

Once again Kakashi easily takes this

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@shirso: “send/move one of them away” ≠ what Kamui raikiri does and plus it was done with haki which Kaido isn’t using here and iirc haki naturally counters DF abilities.

Kakashi still one shots

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kamui is space-time hax, that would make it better than normal space hax.

this is some of the dumbest shit i ever heard

OT: Kaido already tanked spatial attacks no problem and piercing kaguya is not a feat when sakura can damage her

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Kamui is nothing but spatial based teleportation too right, something which Kaido resisted. Besides Law has spatial slicing too which does stuff like this:

https://i.imgur.com/bSztxQH.png

https://i.imgur.com/JaEMMyv.png

And Kaido should be immune to these applications as well due to his haki.

iirc haki naturally counters DF abilities.

It allows them to resist DF hax but haki isn't a natural weakness of DFs and they share completely different origins, DFs have overpowered haki numerous times as well. Besides, you would never be able to argue hax resistance for any manga series like this because they all have their unique power systems and I can say their resistance feats only apply to hax from that system.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Kamui is nothing but spatial based teleportation too right, something which Kaido resisted. Besides Law has spatial slicing too which does stuff like this:

Law's Teleportation let's you swap places, like Amenotejikara, Kakashi's Kamui shurikens warps you via suction, they are not the same bro. His Kamui chidori will erase Kaido.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi solos the verse

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By shirso

@mangacomics69: Are they not both applications of spatial teleportation? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Is it not enough to show feats of resisting your space getting manipulated, requiring feats against the ultra specific form of hax seems too restrictive.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PlagueDocter

Kaido like no sells.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Kamui part is ignored passively just like how Law's Spatial Transportation was as their passive haki gave them the ability to ignore spatial movement which Kamui is.

Also the actual blade would never even get past his haki defense let alone hit his hide and even if it did he might get a little scuff mark but he'll be completely fine as his hide is just that strong.

EDIT: Changes.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@mangacomics69: Are they not both applications of spatial teleportation? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Is it not enough to show feats of resisting your space getting manipulated, requiring feats against the ultra specific form of hax seems too restrictive.

Yes, they are but you can't assume that haki can resist all forms of Spatial teleportation, that would be like saying you can resist Amenominaka or Kamui shurikens, not how it works bud..

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69: I never get this, so can manga verses never have any hax resistance? Manga generally has specific power systems unique to the setting so can't I just say all hax resistance is useless cross verse coz it was against that specific system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@mangacomics69: I never get this, so can manga verses never have any hax resistance? Manga generally has specific power systems unique to the setting so can't I just say all hax resistance is useless cross verse coz it was against that specific system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, but they need to show specific resistances to such hax, simple. I'm just pointing out that Law's Shambles & Kamui shurikens/chidori are different things.....

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PlagueDocter
@mangacomics69 said:
@shirso said:

1) Yeah, but they need to show specific resistances to such hax, simple.

I can say the like exact opposite and be just as valid using similar logic.

"They need to show specific usage of such hax on characters from another verse"

As in if they require specific showcase of a resistance from another verse than what's stopping us from saying that since they also never showed usage on another verse... you get what I'm trying to say?

Either way for most things it can get kinda ridiculous if you have to have verse specific counters to out of verse abilities despite that meaning it makes like everything just not work.

EDIT: Accidently clicked post so just finishing my reply. We're good now.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I was expecting you to bring a scan explaining law’s ability and it was mentioned that his swapping is what doesn’t affect kaido, not slicing or warping. Ameno swap is like Law’s ability and isn’t the same thing with Kamui.

Kamui raikiri is warping the space around it

He is immune to those applications due to it being a DF ability that it counters.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: His tele swapping has the lowest bar for affecting a target because it's the least lethal. Guys like Doffy who can resist his spatial cutting can't resist his tele swapping, if Kaido can passively resist the tele swapping he'd passively resist the spatial cutting too.

Let's frame it differently, instead of asking for feats from Kaido resisting something like Kamui, can I not just as well ask feats for Kamui affecting anything with any degree of spatial manipulation resistance like Kaido?

Haki is not a special weakness of DFs, mentioned this already, DFs have overpowered haki multiple times as well. This is not like TSO vs Senjutsu.

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Doffy was just playing with him without using haki. And either way that's not the point. His hax can be resisted by haki. Kamui is not from same verse that means Haki>ability rule don't apply to it.

And law's slice would be similar to yami's DS. Kamui doesn't slice but relocates everything in a different time space it touches which gives the impression of slice.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: resisting tele swapping isn’t same as resisting spatial warping

And I asked for a scan explaining his ability being able to warp space

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: resisting tele swapping isn’t same as resisting spatial warping

And I asked for a scan explaining his ability being able to warp space

They are close enough, both are essentially applications of spatial teleportation.

No Caption Provided