• 189 results
#151 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi stomps hard. Kamui snipe is nothing more than simple teleportation so that means DURABILITY DOESN'T MATTER. Totally not a NLF at all. It simply teleports ANYTHING. It'd work on Odin's eye, it'd work on Galactus' toe, it'd work on the Beyonder's head. Add Storm to make this fair.

Joking aside, Kakashi likely wins this through BFR. If he manages to teleport War Machine to the kamui dimension, there's no way for him to get back. Since many argue that kamui is "simple teleportation" then that's unfortunate for the NLF kamui snipe fanboys because the material structure and defenses in an Iron Man armor prevent it from being teleported from him separately. That includes if kamui snipe tries to warp pieces of the armor off or if he tries to amputate limbs. It's all or nothing. If this wasn't the case, then the coterie would have teleported Tony and his armor separately or even without small pieces of his armor (since the slighest breach would have infected him with nanite tech advanced and capable enough to control Thor, Wonder Man, Hulk, Phoenix, and many other Avengers/X-Men) during Contest of Champions II, but they simply couldn't.

Kakashi will try to kamui snipe and it'll either fail, since kamui snipe dimensional rifts may be too small to fit War Machine's entire body, or it will work on War Machine's entire body/armor thus BFR'ing him. Again, teleportation could only work on Iron Man armor if it takes both Tony and the armor with. Kamui snipe isn't working on Stark tech.

However, I find it absolutely hilarious that people are saying that this is a mismatch in every way. The idea that Kakashi's susano'o can destroy or crush Rhodey's armor with brute force, despite having no physical/strength feats which backs that up, is comical. The idea that War Machine cannot hit Kakashi because of intangibility is even funnier considering the fact that Kakashi still needs to breathe and hear while intangible. The idea that Kakashi even has any counter at all whatsoever against War Machine's invisibility or intangibility tech is also pretty hilarious. I mean I don't see what's stopping War Machine from doing this:

No Caption Provided

But hey, far be it from me to annoy the Naruto fanatics of this site. Just going to keep the peace until they ban it like they did DBZ.

Anyway, Kakashi still wins.

#152 Posted by TheVivas (14442 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Would you look at that? The same guy who was wanking Naruto in another thread says he's waiting for it to be banned from the actions of "Naruto fanatics". Great strategy, participate in the Naruto wank yourself and then complain about the Naruto wank. Some people just stay salty, it seems.

#153 Posted by Shadowwaker (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: It's cool man. My attention is divided. You need anything from me. You just call. You are my main focus. I had no idea you had anxiety too.

GG my dudes. You've beaten me. My multitask is too weak.

#154 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: It's called joking/being sarcastic.

No Caption Provided

#155 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

Against War Machine who is slightly above nuke level, one of the Kage or Akasuki should have been used instead of a God-tier like Double Sharingan Kakashi.

War Machine vs Deidara for instance. Or War Machine vs Kakuzu. War Machine vs the 4th Raikage might've been interesting.

Look at how War Machine did against Red Hulk in his own book:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

This encounter alone disproves everything you've said about the Raikage, Deidara, or even freaking Kakuzu being a good match-up against War Machine.

#156 Posted by TheVivas (14442 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Keep telling yourself that. Some people stay salty, it seems.

#157 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: What am I salty about? Lmfao. Because I got "owned" in some thread I barely remember posting in about a year ago?

#158 Posted by TheVivas (14442 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Obviously. No other reason why you would go around trolling like loki_d.

It's a sad reality, but some people stay salty it seems.

#159 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Because I point out the absurdity in some Naruto arguments? I suppose I'm still "salty" from being "owned" by Storm fanboys too since I constantly joke around in threads where she goes up against Hulk or Doctor Strange too.

#160 Edited by maiamaku (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: I'm curious how that would work against magical teleportation, as opposed to the technological version used in the scan, not to mention a teleportation beam implies a different form of tp as opposed to, say, opening a portal. Iirc kakashi and obito never become intangible. The parts of their body that would normally be hit get teleported to their pocket dimension. Idk about the physical force bit. I haven't been keeping up with marvel lately.

#161 Posted by TheVivas (14442 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: You don't point anything out, you just regurgitate them in the hopes of getting Naruto banned so you don't have to deal with a few wankers.

Difference between that example and this is that several people, including myself, saw first hand you getting owned. So can't speak on behalf of the Storm fanboys.

#162 Edited by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: I use satire/sarcasm to make a mockery of arguments that many Naruto fans on this website share. I don't do it to get Naruto banned lmao. Where are you getting this? If I wanted to start a campaign doing that I certainly wouldn't do it with sarcasm in battle forum threads that practically no one reads. You don't accuse The Onion of being "salty" whenever they make fun of evangelical Christians for denying gravity.

It's so funny that you keep referencing me getting "owned" even though that's completely subjective. It's also a funny coincidence that those who say I got "owned" just so happen to agree with and share the same opinions the person who debated against me. But yeah, keep derailing every thread I comment in about how I'm "salty" and I got "owned". It's ironic that you accuse me of not being constructive.

#163 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@maiamaku: It has never been confirmed that chakra or jutsu in Naruto is magical in nature. Teleportation is teleportation. When you examine alternate reality universes in a battle forum it will be hard to find any character resisting the same exact attack in the same exact way. It's why many people on comic vine accept telepathy/mental resistance being enough to fight against genjutsu even though they aren't the same at all. Kakashi and Obito teleported pieces of their body into another dimension which caused their bodies, in the real realm, to appear/act as intangible or phasing. However, they can still hear things/breathe air while they do this with their bodies. Hell, kamui couldn't even prevent Obito's shadow in the real realm from being manipulated by Shikimaru.

#164 Edited by Gnomishness (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996:

Look at how War Machine did against Red Hulk in his own book:

From what I can see:

He picked Red Hulk up and carried him a little way. It's not like Red Hulk is that heavy and War Machine got him from a good angle.

He blinded Red Hulk briefly by shining an intense light in his eyes; a move that typically ignores standard durability.

And he pushed Red Hulk back slightly at the end by catching him off-guard with a large laser that didn't visually look like anything more then a large building-buster; one which ultimately didn't leave the Red Hulk even slightly wounded or any more annoyed then what being pushed back and re-blinded would naturally entail.

Am I missing something that makes such a feat impressive? Red Hulk wasn't specifically trying to resist being pushed back by that beam at the time. And it's not like Red Hulk has planetary feats or anything anyways...

This encounter alone disproves everything you've said about the Raikage, Deidara, or even freaking Kakuzu being a good match-up against War Machine.

Honestly, from the scan you provided, War Machine showed nothing that Kakuzu couldn't handle. In fact, if I was judging exclusively from the scan, I might've have overestimated War Machine in my assessment.

I assume you have something more impressive, like doing notable damage to a high-tier that is still visible a second later? Otherwise you wouldn't be so sure of your stance in this.

Well regardless, I left the debate a while ago. I'm only here because you called me out and had the grace to have scans in your argument.

#165 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I can see:

He picked Red Hulk up and carried him a little way. It's not like Red Hulk is that heavy and War Machine got him from a good angle.

He blinded Red Hulk briefly by shining an intense light in his eyes; a move that typically ignores standard durability.

And he pushed Red Hulk back slightly at the end by catching him off-guard with a large laser that didn't visually look like anything more then a large building-buster; one which ultimately didn't leave the Red Hulk even slightly wounded or any more annoyed then what being pushed back and re-blinded would naturally entail.

Christ... You're going to need to stop the lowballing if you want me to stay civil or take you seriously. He was ragdolling, hurting, and tanking hits from a character that has traded blows with Thor and Hulk. It's not about "moving him" or the beams being "building level". I'd love to see Deidara, Kakuzu, or the 4th Raikage even move Rulk.

Am I missing something that makes such a feat impressive? Red Hulk wasn't specifically trying to resist being pushed back by that beam at the time. And it's not like Red Hulk has planetary feats or anything anyways...

So he needs planetary feats for you to be impressed, huh? Lmao.

Honestly, from the scan you provided, War Machine showed nothing that Kakuzu couldn't handle. In fact, if I was judging exclusively from the scan, I might've have overestimated War Machine in my assessment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kakuzu is going to tank the same hits which could hurt Red Hulk? Lmfao. You overestimated him, huh? Wow. I can tell I'm in for a real treat here.

I assume you have something more impressive, like doing notable damage to a high-tier that is still visible a second later? Otherwise you wouldn't be so sure of your stance in this.

I find it absolutely hilarious that I need to provide feats of War Machine damaging a high tier in order to impress you enough to say that he'd stomp Kakuzu or Deidara. Absolutely hilarious. As if anyone in this thread has durability even remotely comparable to even Red Hulk, a low high tier, let alone a solid high tier like Thor or savage Hulk lmao.

Well regardless, I left the debate a while ago. I'm only here because you called me out and had the grace to have scans in your argument.

You know absolutely nothing about War Machine, yet you confidently spoke about his power levels being close to characters that have no business being put up against him. When I provided scans of him harming a high tier, you just said they weren't good enough. At this point you are arguing for the sake of it. You think that the same blast which made the Red Hulk scream out in pain isn't enough to one-shot Deidara?

#166 Posted by TheVivas (14442 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Keep telling yourself that. I'm accusing you of being salty because your "sarcastic" remarks about certain Naruto fanboys' arguments have been used periodically *after* you got your ass handed to you. Only reasons for that would be trolling or cause you're salty.

The hilarious part is you were the first one to reference you getting owned in this thread after you started to troll again. I never brought it up until you did.

It's not a coincidence and it's not subjective. Like, at all. People share the opinion of Prince and not you cause Prince didn't ignore what was shown on-panel. Im not sure why any logical person wouldn't agree with Prince based on that.

Please, don't flatter yourself. I don't have nearly enough time to follow you in every thread you comment in, and not nearly enough interest in you to do so. You keep trolling Naruto threads though, and yeah I'll be there to keep calling you out.

Some people stay salty, it seems.

#167 Posted by maiamaku (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. I am genuinely curious as to how his armor would hold up if a character like Magik tried to teleport him and his armor separately. As far as Marvel is concerned, telepathy and casting illusions are distinct yet related powers. An easy example would be Emma Frost and Mastermind, respectively (I'm not saying this because I think genjutsu or telepathy is an instawin over the other). I'm only pointing out the difference between WM and MS intangibility because I thought you or others might try to bring up tech that Stark developed as a counter to intangibility to be used against Kakashi, not that he doesn't need to breathe. Obviously Shikamaru could manipulate Obito's shadow because....he had a shadow. Idk your point there.

#168 Posted by Cosmic_Broski (239 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Edited by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Again, just because you interpreted our argument that way it doesn't mean that it's true. I could go ask a bunch biased anti-Naruto fans how I did and they'd say I stomped him. Doesn't mean anything now does it? Every time you see me in a Naruto thread you remind me about how "salty" I am which implies that I'm only angry because I've gotten "owned" in the past. If you think I'm such a "salty troll" then why not just ignore me? Probably because you can't stand the sight of me making comments like that. Shows who the truly salty one is ;)

#170 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@maiamaku: He hasn't demonstrated that level of teleportation resistance against magical users, no. And I wouldn't bring up Tony's countermeasures against phasing because it's different than Kamui. The point about the shadow is that, despite having kamui to teleport your body parts to make you intangible, his body is still attached to the real realm regardless. I think there was a misunderstanding on the intangibility thing we're talking about. We seem the be on the same page.

#171 Posted by maiamaku (1332 posts) - - Show Bio
#172 Edited by Gnomishness (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996:

Christ... You're going to need to stop the lowballing if you want me to stay civil or take you seriously.

You see, I immediately admit, I don't know context for any of this and am just calling it as I see it.

You are my teacher am I am your student: tell me what you want me to believe.

He was ragdolling, hurting, and tanking hits

We seem to have different definitions of Rag-dolling. It didn't ever even seem like Hulk fully lost his balance.

The only times in your scan where Red Hulk seems to be vocalizing his displeasure at War Machine's actions, it's when War Machine is shining explicitly blinding light right at his face. I'd think this to be the real cause of displeasure based on the fact that Red Hulk consistently, desperately shields his eyes whenever War Machine does; a reaction quickly trained into him by the acrobat in the black skin-tight body suit.

And the only "Hits" War Machine tanked from Red Hulk was having somebody thrown at him, and getting grabbed and thrown himself. We don't see or hear any impact from him being thrown, so either he managed to catch himself before hitting the ground, dispersing any force the attacks would have without tanking it, or the force of that particular move was underwhelming and not above, for instance, building level or city level.

Not to discredit Red Hulk though. It's entirely possible that Red Hulk didn't actually want to kill him and thus avoided punching him or squeezing him for that reason.

Regardless, I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Certainly, what you're seeing isn't the natural reaction for a guy like me without context.

Small Island level would do if we're talking about Red Hulk (or anyone else War Machine does such little damage against). Solid mountain-level if we're talking about War Machine himself. Either of those and I would be convinced that Kakuzu is doubtlessly outmatched against War Machine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kakuzu is going to tank the same hits which could hurt Red Hulk? Lmfao.

Kakuzu was visibly unhurt from taking attacks made by the two tails, a proven mountain buster. He even caught one of the physical ones. To me, Red Hulk's true durability is largely unknown, but I've been extremely unimpressed by what I'e been shown so far. How durable is he do you think? I mentioned Planetary earlier because since he supposedly fought Thor, that might have been your answer.

Lmfao. You overestimated him, huh? Wow. I can tell I'm in for a real treat here.

I don't know what to say. If you don't want me here, just don't quote me, I won't come back, and you wouldn't have to gather all of the scans you need. It's not like I'm an important opinion.

I find it absolutely hilarious that I need to provide feats of War Machine damaging a high tier in order to impress you enough to say that he'd stomp Kakuzu or Deidara.

Recently I learnt that Extremis Iron Man, who isn't even Island level, still counted as High tier. Apparently the "High Tier" is rather large in Marvel and includes rather weak characters, including a few on Deidara's and Kakuzu's approximate level. I actually think a perfectly fair request if we're going to assume that those characters "stomp".

As if anyone in this thread has durability even remotely comparable to even Red Hulk, a low high tier, let alone a solid high tier like Thor or savage Hulk lmao.

People who have a durability of what? You keep dancing around you're explanations...

You know absolutely nothing about War Machine,

You're right. I don't. For that first post, I was fresh out of a similar debate against Iron Man though, so I though I had some idea of the powers at play that War machine would logically have, and was just giving my two cents based off of what I knew.

To make sure nobody got the wrong idea, I even included what I knew in my post. Every post I made after that was exclusively about whether Kakashi could get harmed by bullets, which he obviously could not.

yet you confidently spoke about his power levels being close to characters that have no business being put up against him.

Not sure it was confident. Maybe slightly lazy on my part to not go through an hour of research but I'm not even the third largest embarrassment on this thread.

When I provided scans of him harming a high tier, you just said they weren't good enough.

Because no harm was actually done? Because Red hulk could be seen literally a panel later without a scratch or even a single line suggesting a burn mark? It looked for all of the world like Red Hulk no-sold War Machine's attacks and only ever got pushed back a bit by not being properly tensed or prepared for them.

At this point you are arguing for the sake of it.

At this point, about 50% for my honor, proving that I'm not a troll and that my train of though has been logical throughout despite people insisting otherwise.

About 30% because I'm genuinely curious to learn more about Marvel power scaling.

About 20% because I'm Stubborn bastard who will only walk away in the face of valid evidence and not mere teasing, so as to set a better example to forums such as these.

You think that the same blast which made the Red Hulk scream out in pain isn't enough to one-shot Deidara?

Oh, it would be if it landed. The much can be assumed just from War Machine's own confidence in such a skill. I also think Deidara is a bit faster though and has several attacks that would work on (and potentially one-shot) War Machine as well, though this is of course just my amateur opinion.

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
#173 Posted by ObsidianSniper1 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996:

Christ... You're going to need to stop the lowballing if you want me to stay civil or take you seriously.

You see, I immediately admit, I don't know context for any of this and am just calling it as I see it.

He was ragdolling, hurting, and tanking hits

We seem to have different definitions of Rag-dolling. It didn't ever even seem like Hulk fully lost his balance.

The only times in your scan where Red Hulk seems to be vocalizing his displeasure at War Machine's actions, it's when War Machine is shining explicitly blinding light right at his face. I'd think this to be the real cause of displeasure based on the fact that Red Hulk consistently, desperately shields his eyes whenever War Machine does; a reaction quickly trained into him by the acrobat in the black skin-tight body suit.

And the only "Hits" War Machine tanked from Red Hulk was having somebody thrown at him, and getting grabbed and thrown himself. We don't see or hear any impact from him being thrown, so either he managed to catch himself before hitting the ground, dispersing any force the attacks would have without tanking it, or the force of that particular move was underwhelming and not above, for instance, building level or city level.

Not to discredit Red Hulk though. It's entirely possible that Red Hulk didn't actually want to kill him and thus avoided punching him or squeezing him for that reason.

Regardless, I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Certainly, what you're seeing isn't the natural reaction for a guy like me without context.

Small Island level would do if we're talking about Red Hulk (or anyone else War Machine does such little damage against). Solid mountain-level if we're talking about War Machine himself. Either of those and I would be convinced that Kakuzu is doubtlessly outmatched against War Machine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kakuzu is going to tank the same hits which could hurt Red Hulk? Lmfao.

Kakuzu was visibly unhurt from taking attacks made by the two tails, a proven mountain buster. He even caught one of the physical ones. To me, Red Hulk's true durability is largely unknown, but I've been extremely unimpressed by what I'e been shown so far. How durable is he do you think? I mentioned Planetary earlier because since he supposedly fought Thor, that might have been your answer.

Lmfao. You overestimated him, huh? Wow. I can tell I'm in for a real treat here.

I don't know what to say. If you don't want me here, just don't quote me, I won't come back, and you wouldn't have to gather all of the scans you need. It's not like I'm an important opinion.

I find it absolutely hilarious that I need to provide feats of War Machine damaging a high tier in order to impress you enough to say that he'd stomp Kakuzu or Deidara.

Recently I learnt that Extremis Iron Man, who isn't even Island level, still counted as High tier. Apparently the "High Tier" is rather large in Marvel and includes rather weak characters, including a few on Deidara's and Kakuzu's approximate level. I actually think a perfectly fair request if we're going to assume that those characters "stomp".

As if anyone in this thread has durability even remotely comparable to even Red Hulk, a low high tier, let alone a solid high tier like Thor or savage Hulk lmao.

People who have a durability of what? You keep dancing around you're explanations...

You know absolutely nothing about War Machine,

You're right. I don't. For that first post, I was fresh out of a similar debate against Iron Man though, so I though I had some idea of the powers at play that War machine would logically have, and was just giving my two cents based off of what I knew.

To make sure nobody got the wrong idea, I even included what I knew in my post. Every post I made after that was exclusively about whether Kakashi could get harmed by bullets, which he obviously could not.

yet you confidently spoke about his power levels being close to characters that have no business being put up against him.

Not sure it was confident. Maybe slightly lazy on my part to not go through an hour of research but I'm not even the third largest embarrassment on this thread.

When I provided scans of him harming a high tier, you just said they weren't good enough.

Because no harm was actually done? Because Red hulk could be seen literally a panel later without a scratch or even a single line suggesting a burn mark? It looked for all of the world like Red Hulk no-sold War Machine's attacks and only ever got pushed back a bit by not being properly tensed or prepared for them.

At this point you are arguing for the sake of it.

At this point, about 50% for my honor, proving that I'm not a troll and that my train of though has been logical throughout despite people insisting otherwise.

About 30% because I'm genuinely curious to learn more about Marvel power scaling.

About 20% because I'm Stubborn bastard who will only walk away in the face of valid evidence and not mere teasing, so as to set a better example to forums such as these.

You think that the same blast which made the Red Hulk scream out in pain isn't enough to one-shot Deidara?

Oh, it would be if it landed. The much can be assumed just from War Machine's own confidence in such a skill. I also think Deidara is a bit faster though and has several attacks that would work on (and potentially one-shot) War Machine as well, though this is of course just my amateur opinion.

You destroyed this guy by being nice. He just wrote some of the worst debating logic I ever read, holy cow

#174 Edited by Gnomishness (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1:

You destroyed this guy by being nice.

Did I? I just stated my honest opinions and expectations.

He just wrote some of the worst debating logic I ever read, holy cow

If you can say that, you haven't been here long. In particular, I recommend you look at page 2 of this thread.

#175 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not about what I want or what you want. What you want, clearly, is to be correct or not that far off from correct, so you're clearly nitpicking, lowballing, and underselling in order to make your initial claim about War Machine being Deidara/Kakuzu level, valid. The amount of mental gymnastics you pulled to keep that narrative up is a bit much, but I'll address it. However, you seem to claim that you are open, so we'll see how this goes.

Again, it's not about what I want. You cannot deny that War Machine is harming a high tier in those scans, can you?

What about the part where he tackled him from behind, lifted him high into the air, and left him to fall as his body went limp? It's funny too because after War Machine "lights him up" a couple pages later, he isn't seen up and fighting again for two more pages.

Did you... Miss the first one...? He blasts him in the back, interrupting Ross's speech bubble for him to say, "--RRHH!" in larger font (which indicates a louder tone). He then blitzes him in the back which makes Rulk go, "HHHNK!--!!" in even larger text which indicates he was at grunting in pain 2-3 times louder than the first hit. This scan alone disproves your lowballing of War Machine only being able to hurt Rulk by "blinding him". Let alone this scan which doesn't even show him blasting Rulk in the eyes/face.

He punched Valkyrie into War Machine, first of all. Second of all, he backhanded War Machine. Just because there isn't any noise when he hits him that doesn't mean he was just thrown. I mean the "noise" argument falls to pieces when you look at the other scans of characters being hit with no "noise" dialogue by the writer. Not even when War Machine hits Rulk in the back with a blitz is there a KLANG noise. No KLANG noise when Valkyrie is punched and launched into Rhodey either. No THUD noise when Valkyrie hits Rulk in the back of the head. Nothing. The writer didn't use noise to indicate someone being hit. The fact that you are trying to scale what "level" the hits are at is just hilarious to me lol. I suppose when Thanos hits Thor and there's hardly any impact on the environment or on his person it must be a city block level.

He doesn't have to have lethal intentions for it to be impressive.

He's hurting Red Hulk... What's not to get?

So bypassing the durability of a character that can tank a blood-lusted and lethal beating from Thor and come out with only a black eye and bloody nose doesn't cut it? Got it. I guess based on that encounter he's only around building level. I concede. War Machine is a street leveler :/

Let's lower your list from Deidara, Kakuzu, and the Raikage to Hidan, Haku, and Asuma.

First of all, when has the two tails ever busted a mountain with its brute strength? Second of all, I don't need to give you an exact level that his durability is at:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

These scans can speak for themselves. Someone with this kind of durability, according to you and your underselling, would be easy to hurt apparently. I wish I could see Kakuzu trying to punch Rulk lmao.

I show you scans of him hurting a high tier and your opinion of his power level, which was based on nothing, goes down? Just makes you seem biased and spiteful. As if you are saying that simply for me disagreeing with or going against your initial opinion...

"Who isn't even island level"? Where are you getting this information from? Iron Man once busted a man-made island once in an obsolete and ancient armor without even trying to kill anybody:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

He's been mountain level for awhile now too:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Just so you know, the War Machine armor was literally just a new iteration of the Iron Man armor. An evolution past any of the armor feats I've shown above:

No Caption Provided

Which would mean the War Machine armor was an improvement to any of these (since every armor becomes better with ever new upgrade).

If you want to lowball or purposefully misinterpret/undersell these feats, feel free to so I can explain the context and simply post more. He has also one-shotted a Thor villains who have mountain level durability. Iron Man is either a high end mid-tier or he's a low end high tier.

So because I don't outright say that Red Hulk's durability is continent level or planetary or moon, that makes what I say invalid? As if giving everything a label makes something suddenly usable.

But why are you talking about War Machine's power level with such certainty if you don't know anything about him? Hell, up until that point, no one even posted a single feat for War Machine in this thread... Yet you had no issues falsely claiming it'd be a good match-up against Deidara or Kakuzu. You had no issue claiming he was hardly above nuke level.

Fair enough. Also, I never said that your comment was embarrassing or this horrible thing. I just wanted to correct you because WM isn't anywhere near that power level.

So now he no-sold War Machine's attacks? Jesus. See this is why I'm being harsh and impatient with you. How on Earth is it no-selling an attack when you scream out in agony? Such agony that the writer decided to use enlarged text, exclamation marks, and color within the text to indicate the intensity of pain that could be heard from Ross' screams. Not even mentioning the fact that Rulk was being thrown around and knocked on his ass by nearly all of Rhodes' attacks. Also, if you looked at the second scan closely you'd see that his skin was slightly burnt since smoke was still emanating from his back and there were several lines which might indicate cuts or burn marks. Call it reaching if you want, but to say that Rulk "no-sold" these attacks and was "unaffected" just because he got right back up later, that doesn't change the fact that he was hurt.

Glad you admit it. I called you out, so you wanted to bite back. Even if what I showed proved my point. You still wanted to be a "stubborn bastard" (your words) and nitpick until you had something more "in your face" feat wise. I get it.

Ehhh a War Machine armor has targeting systems which can tag characters with Quicksilver level speed. Deidara's best explosions wouldn't even create cosmetic damage on an Iron Man suit honestly. Glad we agree that Deidara doesn't have the durability to tank a blast which could hurt Rulk. Although, based on your interpretation, I thought that his blasts only proved he was "large building level".

#176 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1: Feel free to disprove it. If it's that horrible it shouldn't be that hard, right?

#177 Posted by ObsidianSniper1 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1:

You destroyed this guy by being nice.

Did I? I just stated my honest opinions and expectations.

He just wrote some of the worst debating logic I ever read, holy cow

If you can say that, you haven't been here long. In particular, I recommend you look at page 2 of this thread.

Im basing this off of literally the responses you quoted that I quoted. I was enjoying this read until that. If you can read those and say that was coherent, non emotional based reactions Im not sure what to say man.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kakuzu is going to tank the same hits which could hurt Red Hulk? Lmfao."

Im talking responses like this

#178 Posted by ObsidianSniper1 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1: Feel free to disprove it. If it's that horrible it shouldn't be that hard, right?

It is hard! esp when you just went off the rails like that. You two are for some reason not understanding the context of my response. I was with you until you just turned to lmaos and LOLs with weak comments displaying your disbelief.

#179 Edited by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1: So I was just being a douche about it? I can understand that. Just thought he was on the road to comparing Deidara and Kakuzu to Red Hulk. But yeah, I may have gone a bit too far.

#180 Posted by ObsidianSniper1 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1: So I was just being a douche about it? I can understand that. Just thought he was on the road to comparing Deidara and Kakuzu to Red Hulk. But yeah, I may have gone a bit too far.

Hell no not a douche man. I totally agree with what you mean though I got reeeeeeeal tempted to do the same earlier in a different thread lol. I still agree with you and both of you bring up good points. Imagining WM uncloaking and blowing away Kakashi made me spit out my tea earlier, that was hilarious and kinda changed my ideas on this even more

#181 Posted by BOLTOK100 (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this nightmare going on still someone just say Hur Dur Genjutus GG so someone can lock this an we move on

#182 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Hur Dur Genjustu GG

#183 Posted by Helloman (7574 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wins.

#184 Posted by Khael (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine.

#185 Posted by Shiryu (8012 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Which Marvel character besides Iron Man would you say this version of Rhodey is most comparable to in power?

#186 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1: Glad to hear. It's good to know where you stand. Just a misunderstanding. But yeah I don't see how Kakashi is countering invisibility. It's not just some run-of-the-mill camouflage like he's dealt with before. It's technology based light bending, sense canceling, cloaking.

#187 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu: That's a tough one. Iron Man and War Machine are basically kings of the mid tier category, but still not really all that comparable to high tiers. Any mid tier would lose handily against them, yet they'd lose handily against any high tiers. The only character that'd be comparable is other low end high tiers. Maybe Wonder Man, if I had to pick a character.

#188 Edited by Farkam (9834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObsidianSniper1: Glad to hear. It's good to know where you stand. Just a misunderstanding. But yeah I don't see how Kakashi is countering invisibility. It's not just some run-of-the-mill camouflage like he's dealt with before. It's technology based light bending, sense canceling, cloaking.

ur salty and u got owned !!!!! hahahaha

the more i say it the more it comes true

real life tnj mah homie

#189 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: That's how life works. You repeat yourself enough times and eventually it comes true. I got OWNED.

#190 Posted by FlashingSabre (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu: Rhodey is around normal She-Hulk/Wonder Man level, but both of them can increase their power way beyond his if they're serious enough.