Kakashi VS Stingmon(Digimon)

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Kakashi VS Stingmon(Digimon) (16 votes)

Kakashi 44%
Stingmon 56%

Kakashi with dms.(At his peak)

They start 200 m apart.

Both are in character and have no information on each other.

Fight in a desert.

Who wins and why?

• 
Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Digimon characters are busted.

VeryBaller31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMS kakashi slaughters the verse low-diff, mismatch.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HollowButterfly

@bigdadd said:

@hollowbutterfly: but veryballer31 says kakashi would slaughter the whole verse

He's just another Naruto fanboy let it be. Btw I wouldn't suggest making any other posts with Digimon unless you're using at least Multi planet busters at a lowball.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: please explain how stingmon is multi planet level along with a host of other barely wall level digimon. seems like you're the one who's wanking, or maybe you're just an idiot.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf did I just read?!?!?!

Multi planet buster digimon?!?!?!

I... I got nothing. That's just such pure bullshit I'm gonna go smack my head to try and forget it. My IQ just lowered thinking about it....

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Quinlan58

@madscientist224: A few of the really high tier digimon can definitely planet bust.

Apocalymon (from Digimon Adventure)'s Gran Death Big Bang/Total Annihilation was going to destroy at least two planets in different dimensions. He may have been a glass cannon defeated by digimon whose best feat was mountain busting 3 years later, but that attack was impressive.

Omegamon X (from X-Evolution) killed a god that operated on a multiversal level and destroyed and recreated at the very least a planet.

NEO (from NEXT) destroyed and recreated a universe and was later fighting on a galactic scale.

VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon survived the universe busting attack, shielded their human partners in the ptocess and later fought NEO on a galactic scale.

And, of course, the most powerful ever is supposed to be casually multiverse-busting ZeedMilleniummon, but I haven't played the Wonderswan games so I can't comment.

Granted, Stingmon still gets stomped here, because he's much weaker than digimon (WarGreymon, Imperialdramon FM) whose best feats are below people that Kakashi can defeat.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf did I just read?!?!?!

Multi planet buster digimon?!?!?!

I... I got nothing. That's just such pure bullshit I'm gonna go smack my head to try and forget it. My IQ just lowered thinking about it....

See what happens when you're uneducated is this...

@madscientist224: A few of the really high tier digimon can definitely planet bust.

Apocalymon (from Digimon Adventure)'s Gran Death Big Bang/Total Annihilation was going to destroy at least two planets in different dimensions. He may have been a glass cannon defeated by digimon whose best feat was mountain busting 3 years later, but that attack was impressive.

Omegamon X (from X-Evolution) killed a god that operated on a multiversal level and destroyed and recreated at the very least a planet.

NEO (from NEXT) destroyed and recreated a universe and was later fighting on a galactic scale.

VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon survived the universe busting attack, shielded their human partners in the ptocess and later fought NEO on a galactic scale.

And, of course, the most powerful ever is supposed to be casually multiverse-busting ZeedMilleniummon, but I haven't played the Wonderswan games so I can't comment.

Granted, Stingmon still gets stomped here, because he's much weaker than digimon (WarGreymon, Imperialdramon FM) whose best feats are below people that Kakashi can defeat.

Thank you @quinlan58 for being educated.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Digimon are not the most consistent characters. If we're just using anime feats from appearance in adventure then probably Kakashi in a stomp but if were using game play mechanic's then maybe.

I don't like debating Digimon outside of a specific anime because they go from mid tiers to universal busters

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: Only ZeedMilleniummon is from a videogame. The resta are from anime (Apocalymon), movies (Omegamon X) or manga (NEO, VictoryGreymon, ZeedGarurumon).

I'm not arguing Stingmon wins somehow (he gets stomped), I'm arguing there ARE multi-planet busters in the verse.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw all stingmon feats are considered doesn't matter from what source(ex: manga,anime,videogamez,movies)

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Madscientist224

@quinlan58: the best that can be said is neo separating time and space within two digital worlds aka two servers, that's it. Neither is an actual universe, though that word is utilized by neo himself saying he is the new universe, so that would be the only multiplanet buster, neo having actually done something g on that level. But that is only in digital format, as he can control anything made of code (binary 0s and 1s).....the others were stated to be planet busting but it was never showed in the manga or the animated series or movies that this was a guaranteed level of destruction. So, yeah.....even with universe equalization, the only ones that might be a threat would be greymon and garurumon in ultimate form, that's about it, for destructive feats.

The others.....yeah. no.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HollowButterfly

@quinlan58: @hollowbutterfly: lmao, where in the post does it say video game feats? So, no, not broken.....

Where does it just say anime feats? Unless otherwise specified everything is a go.

@bigdadd said:

Btw all stingmon feats are considered doesn't matter from what source(ex: manga,anime,videogamez,movies)

Case in point.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinlan58: the best that can be said is neo separating time and space within two digital worlds aka two servers, that's it. Neither is an actual universe, though that word is utilized by neo himself saying he is the new universe, so that would be the only multiplanet buster, neo having actually done something g on that level. But that is only in digital format, as he can control anything made of code (binary 0s and 1s).....the others were stated to be planet busting but it was never showed in the manga or the animated series or movies that this was a guaranteed level of destruction. So, yeah.....even with universe equalization, the only ones that might be a threat would be greymon and garurumon in ultimate form, that's about it, for destructive feats.

The others.....yeah. no.

You have no idea how wrong you are. Don't pretend to know digimon now, when you were just throwing a fit about how you believed none were even planet busters. Just be wrong in silence lol.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: Standard gear, current mainstream canon versions (current / standard when the thread was originally made)

^from battle forum rules. Anime or manga are mainstream, video games and movies are not. Not even a good try. Don't try and argue with someone if you don't know the battle forum rules and make assumptions.

Digital planet isn't same as actual planet. So, yeah, again, no. Not wrong, not gonna be silent when you don't know what you're talking about.

Digital world isn't a true planet in its own context. More just a dimension (hmmmm....digital dimension...wonder where that idea came from....)

So you're entire argument is pointless.

You don't know the battle forum rules, you sknt understand how interaction with universe equalization works, nor apparently how the powers of the digimon would work vs real world characters, so to speak (non digital or code based, actual physical lifeforms existing outside a digital world).

Enjoy being wrong elsewhere.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdadd: you need to update the OP to include all sources. Otherwise battle forum rules apply.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: Standard gear, current mainstream canon versions (current / standard when the thread was originally made)

^from battle forum rules. Anime or manga are mainstream, video games and movies are not. Not even a good try. Don't try and argue with someone if you don't know the battle forum rules and make assumptions.

Says who? YOU? OMEGALUL

Digital planet isn't same as actual planet. So, yeah, again, no. Not wrong, not gonna be silent when you don't know what you're talking about.

Comic book planets and anime/cartoon planets aren't either, so what's your point?

Digital world isn't a true planet in its own context. More just a dimension (hmmmm....digital dimension...wonder where that idea came from....)

If that were the case by your logic then there'd be a lot more featless verses. So again, no.

So you're entire argument is pointless.

You don't know the battle forum rules, you sknt understand how interaction with universe equalization works, nor apparently how the powers of the digimon would work vs real world characters, so to speak (non digital or code based, actual physical lifeforms existing outside a digital world).

Enjoy being wrong elsewhere.

MFW you try to use forum rules to cater to your argument and still end up wrong. I aspire to be like you one day.

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: no, says battle forum rules. Might want to read em noob. Lmao.

Digital world exists seperately from on a computer server in the real world of earth wherein the digimon exist. Hard to figure out the context of digital world isn't a "real world"? Lmao.

Best feat for neo is effecting two digital world.....two computer servers....yeah, no one is a planet buster. I was giving the benefit of the doubt there.

This is so sad it's not even funny anymore.....

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: I use battle forum rules to cater to my argument?

No, I base my argument on around them.

Computer server attack does not = planet busting attack....hard to comprehend?

If I'm so wrong, then why does your argument not make any sense when taken in proper context?

Hmmmm....digimon are planet busters....digitally...not real world (ie their real world, you know, the one the digital world exists in on a computer server)....that does not equate to planet busting even in the digimon real world.....so you are wrong.... still.

Try harder kiddo, I believe in you.?

Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's make this real easy. Universe equalization, digimon are on a computer system. Kakashi destroys the servers and thus solos the entire digimon worlds.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi one shots. Thee is no way stingmon can perceive kakashi or even survive a single raikiri. I watched the show and this is a mismatch. Stingmon is barley supersonic as the kids could see him move. But lets highball it to mach 10 or so