Who wins and why?

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By batmanprep

Jaco had zero trouble against frieza's army while others were breathing hard and he didn't need senzu bean afterwards. Jaco stomps kakashi with or without kamui

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaco had zero trouble against frieza's army while others were breathing hard and he didn't need senzu bean afterwards. Jaco stomps kakashi with or without kamui

Those same frieza fodder were beaten by Jaco having them ram into a mountain and were eaten alive by giant fish.....Seems to me the reason Jaco didn't need a sensu bean was because he used the environment to fight friezas men.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaco wrecks

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jaco wins because he's super elite!

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakishi lightning spam

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Feats for Jaco:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/jaco-respect-character-thread-1665410/

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Overwarrior2

Jaco stomps pretty easily. He is similar to Raditz in power. And is stupidly fast.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@batmanwithprep said:

Those same frieza fodder were beaten by Jaco having them ram into a mountain and were eaten alive by giant fish.....Seems to me the reason Jaco didn't need a sensu bean was because he used the environment to fight friezas men.

Is that not impressive, though? Does utilizing the environment so flawlessly while simultaneously merging in his blaster fire and close quarters battles to combat over 100 Freeza soldiers who can fly and shoot energy blasts not require high levels of speed, precision, skill and tactical ability?

Avatar image for eliahparichitha
EliahParichitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi Kamui's Jaco's neck or limbs or chest or balls.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@batmanwithprep said:

Is that not impressive, though? Does utilizing the environment so flawlessly while simultaneously merging in his blaster fire and close quarters battles to combat over 100 Freeza soldiers who can fly and shoot energy blasts not require high levels of speed, precision, skill and tactical ability?

Sure, but if giant fish can take them down how impressive could they honestly be?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its impressive as a tactical feat but I don't think Jaco has the feats to put him on the same level of the Z-fighters in terms of power. The frieza force in the movie seemed to be pretty incompetent and based on the dialogue of both Jaco and Frieza it seems they have gotten a lot weaker in the decade thats passed which is backed up by some of them being killed by a giant fish....Granted it was a really really big fish but still I don't see someone like Raditz struggling with a fish like that. I feel like the reason the Z-fighters tired out was because they were just blasting the frieza force with force and over powering them and I guess they just used to much KI for the most part.

That and its been years since Toryiamma has really written fights with the Z-fighters. I think he's forgot his own canon. Like that guy that was holding his own with Piccolo was stated to be as powerful as Zarbon and Didoria (wrong spelling). I guess you could argue he got stronger in 4 months to but honestly if the guy was able to train to the point of becoming comparable to a weightless Piccolo than why did they even need Frieza?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marshall_Long

@jashro44: Revival Of F was a fan service movie, while it was good on the eyes it brought a lot of inconsistencies with it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Revival Of F was a fan service movie, while it was good on the eyes it brought a lot of inconsistencies with it.

Yea I guess that is a part of the point I was making.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By garrettmana

Jaco would Wreck Kakashi

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto said:
@jashro44 said:
@batmanwithprep said:

Sure, but if giant fish can take them down how impressive could they honestly be?

The species doesn't indicate strength. That giant fish could have been extremely powerful for all we know, just look at someone like Yakon, who is little more than a weird space bug but could apparently beat up Freeza.

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Its impressive as a tactical feat but I don't think Jaco has the feats to put him on the same level of the Z-fighters in terms of power. The frieza force in the movie seemed to be pretty incompetent and based on the dialogue of both Jaco and Frieza it seems they have gotten a lot weaker in the decade thats passed which is backed up by some of them being killed by a giant fish....Granted it was a really really big fish but still I don't see someone like Raditz struggling with a fish like that. I feel like the reason the Z-fighters tired out was because they were just blasting the frieza force with force and over powering them and I guess they just used to much KI for the most part.

That and its been years since Toryiamma has really written fights with the Z-fighters. I think he's forgot his own canon. Like that guy that was holding his own with Piccolo was stated to be as powerful as Zarbon and Didoria (wrong spelling). I guess you could argue he got stronger in 4 months to but honestly if the guy was able to train to the point of becoming comparable to a weightless Piccolo than why did they even need Frieza?

Well than let me flip it on you. If you're saying Jaco wasn't as strong as the Freeza soldiers, than the guy singlehandedly defeated over 100 physically superior warriors who can fly and shoot energy beams, with his only weapon being his pistol, just by thinking on his feet. So Jaco just comes out being insanely skilled and tactical.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: Again both Frieza and Jaco stated the frieza force were weak compared to what they were a decade ago. And this is how Jaco defeated some of the frieza soldiers:

No Caption Provided

This doesn't say a lot about there competence or durability. They were knocked out by flying into a hill....Again its a good tactical feat for Jaco but I don't think it makes him on par with Piccolo, Krillain, Tien, or even Master Roshi in terms of power. I don't think its enough to warrant a stomp here because Kakashi is far smarter than anyone in friezas army and a lot more capable. As for your argument that the fish that ate the frieza force was really powerful keep in mind this was an earth bound fish. I don't see it being more powerful than Raditz.

All I am saying is the frieza force aren't all that. So I don't think Jaco beating them is as great a feat as everyone is making it out to be. If people feel his other feats make this unfair than fine but I feel people are over blowing Jaco and Master Roshi's capabilities based on the new movie.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently RoF's Frieza soldiers are the same strength as a Saibaman, though I'm still trying to find a link to the source.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Again both Frieza and Jaco stated the frieza force were weak compared to what they were a decade ago. And this is how Jaco defeated some of the frieza soldiers:

No Caption Provided

This doesn't say a lot about there competence or durability. They were knocked out by flying into a hill....Again its a good tactical feat for Jaco but I don't think it makes him on par with Piccolo, Krillain, Tien, or even Master Roshi in terms of power. I don't think its enough to warrant a stomp here because Kakashi is far smarter than anyone in friezas army and a lot more capable. As for your argument that the fish that ate the frieza force was really powerful keep in mind this was an earth bound fish. I don't see it being more powerful than Raditz.

All I am saying is the frieza force aren't all that. So I don't think Jaco beating them is as great a feat as everyone is making it out to be. If people feel his other feats make this unfair than fine but I feel people are over blowing Jaco and Master Roshi's capabilities based on the new movie.

What makes you think the soldiers were defeated from that? In the movie Jaco lands behind them and runs down the side of the mountain, then they all turn around and follow him again. If anything that gif just shows Jaco moving too quickly for the horde of soldiers to keep up with, and when he jumps they don't react.

And what is wrong with an Earthbound animal being stronger than the strongest Earthbound human? Isn't that how things work in the real world? Why exactly can't that sea monster (which is definitely a more accurate term than fish) actually have gigantic strength and ki? We're talking something like 20 years after Raditz' arrival, things have changed on Earth, Raditz is no longer a big deal at all, anywhere in the universe.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaco is a master tactician. Lmao

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaco is a master tactician. Lmao

Why is that funny? The fact that a character is silly and eccentric means he's unable to be competent when he needs to be? You should try reading the manga, Jaco is elite as f***.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By renamed040924

@haoalchemist: It is hilarious, but that's just classic Toriyama. The idea isn't anything new, remember the Ginyu Force? The most elite five-man special squad in the galaxy, military warriors and the greatest among Freeza's whole army... and they pretend to be superheroes with their own theme song and special poses.

Likewise, we have Jaco, who's name is a pun on the Japanese word for grunt or incompetent. Jaco is seemingly a complete air head, but then bam he's actually an ultra powerful badass with super military tactics and knowledge.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto:

What makes you think the soldiers were defeated from that?

Because we here the soldiers scream as they crash into the wall indicating they've been hurt and than we see the ones who DIDN'T crash into the wall follow Jaco while the ones who did crash into the wall stay down. It seems to be very clear and I see no other reason they would even show the scene.

In the movie Jaco lands behind them and runs down the side of the mountain, then they all turn around and follow him again. If anything that gif just shows Jaco moving too quickly for the horde of soldiers to keep up with, and when he jumps they don't react.

True but there pretty much featless. Some of the members of the Frieza force managed to hit master Roshi I suppose but Roshi isn't really in his prime any more and its been years since we saw Roshi do anything.....That and Jaco did run halfway across a island and scale a mountain so he was comparable to Roshi in speed based on there feats IMO.

And what is wrong with an Earthbound animal being stronger than the strongest Earthbound human? Isn't that how things work in the real world? Why exactly can't that sea monster (which is definitely a more accurate term than fish) actually have gigantic strength and ki? We're talking something like 20 years after Raditz' arrival, things have changed on Earth, Raditz is no longer a big deal at all, anywhere in the universe.

Sea monsters aren't new in dragon ball. Jaco killed a giant shark in his book. You say things have changed but since when did things change with the wild life on earth? Raditz isn't a big deal to the Z-fighters, that doesn't mean he isn't a big deal to the other life forms on Earth.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaco stomps pretty easily. He is similar to Raditz in power. And is stupidly fast.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaco has no feats putting him even close to Raditz. Kakashi wins.

in_sane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakishi lightning spam

I don't think Kakashi has enough chakara to spam.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: What.... he fodderized a bunch of friezas elite army, each with a power level near 300. Have you read his respect thread. He is insanely fast and strong. And his weapons are quite high tech.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

I still don't see what is stopping Kakashi from winning. Kamui could easily be used on the body and saying Jaco is better than Kakashi in terms of battle skill is just insanity. The guy is a tactical genius and it's shown throughout the series

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: What.... he fodderized a bunch of friezas elite army, each with a power level near 300.

Well first of all, a power level of 300 is a lot lower than Raditz and second I'm sure that number wasn't stated by Toriyama. There are no official power levels after the Frieza Saga.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Overwarrior2

Frieza soliders have an average powerlevel of 300, was stated in Namek Saga, Also 300 is what teen goku was. But just look at Jaco speed feats. He would murder kakashi.