Kakashi vs Ichigo

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My last thread was both Kakashi and Guy but some people made it seem like a mismatch so let's try this.

Rounds:

R1: Kakashi 3 Tome vs SS Ichigo (no Bankai)

R2: Kakashi single MS vs SS Ichigo with Bankai

R3: Kakashi with MS and Kurama amp vs SS Ichigo with Mask and Bankai

Round 1: Ichigo

Round 2: Kakashi

Round 3: Kakashi

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz What did i fucking say about tagging me, your a liable health hazard seriously man if anyone spent more than 10 minutes in a room with you they'd want to hang themselves from a ceiling fan.

Just saying, this is the second time you've shown up to talk trash and had all of nothing valid to say. Starting to think you just want me to talk to ya.

The only one talking trash is u mister insecurity XD feel the need to insult everyone that gets in a debate with fuck off with this shit everyone knows your a waste of time cause they'll find no meaningful discussion with you around, to summarize you a clown sir

No Caption Provided

I bite hard enough to warrant the attention of many though, funny that.

You mean u scream loud enough to get people to pay attention then when anyone takes you up on your bullshit you back down like a cuck.

I don't do formal CaVs because it's tedious, doing these brief ones are trouble enough. Thouhg there is someone around here I'm supposed to debate with...

Yea sure thats the reason lmao

This proves that non-hypersonic attacks can tag them, not that they aren't capable of hypersonic speeds.

That proves literally fuck all LMAO not only have you not proven that the hair is hyper-sonic and doesn't scale to Naruto and Sasuke's previous showings but your also ignoring the fact she is the stronger person in the verse in favor of this shit its moronic no other way around it, that hair tagging them is a feat for the hair you troglodyte LMAFO that just means the hair is MHS easily, get out of here with your pseudo intellectual low-ball non-sense everyone's tired of it.

Should've askled me to dumb it down for you beofre making an ass of yourself by proving you don't understand how combative feats work.

You should explain how DMS Kakashi doesn't scale to Kid Sasuke first and then explain how that hair is not Hyper-Sonic second instead of just making autistic claims back it up with some evidence pls and thank you.

Hmm I keep seeing this funny word show up...STRONGER, you say but not FASTER. Kaguya has more chakra so she can launch more powerful attacks, but she's weak against taijutsu. Said this too many times for it to no the catching on with you. I never made mention of KCM Naruto not being fast, so your just strawmaning arguments now.

So wait wait wait instead of assuming Kaguya's statement applies to speed as well you instead decided to low-ball her to below hyper-sonic levels thats some god tier chromosome lacking IQ draining bullshit if i've ever seen it, How about the fact she blitzed Sasuke casually while even Madara couldn't?????????? Or when she kept up with them both multiple times so she should scale to them???? nah hair must be hyper-sonic LMAO.

You be lookin like this right now;

No Caption Provided

I know you don't want to lose more IQ points, you never had many to give in the first place.

or you just have the special ability to infect people with your special brand of aspergers syndrom

How about keeping your mouth shut, it'll stop the few points you have from falling out;)

How bout you stop with you Elder Scrolls Oblivion level NPC dialogue, Alt F4 your CV account and smash you computer with a bat to cleanse the internet of your filth

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Ichigo

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Cuck, lmao.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cancer

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fuck is happening here?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Apocalypse is no longer a fear

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right, this isn't my forte.lmao

So what we learned in this thread:

• Kaguya isn't the strongest nor fastest naruto character
  • Kaguya is still hypersonic
  • DMS kakashi is slower than kid sasuke
  • More chakra doesn't mean faster.......lol
No Caption Provided

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Only thing you've taught me is that you're a clown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: it was weak and insufficient just like your previous post, dis track? You're the joke of the thread. A user literally said it was time for the world to end after seeing you're argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Soooo...night guy>>>ETSB? Something that was actually gonna kill him by a Inferior character? "Cough madara cough"

You and Stark shouldn't even waste anymore of time in this thread... you're just gonna continue to lose brain cells and might get cancer from all this toxicity.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: I mean if you knew how to read I ask sage because I didn't read all of the comments so I didn't know who made that claim.

And since i didn't read all the comments who said kaguya was physically the strongest?

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Not really an excuse if I didn't read any of the comments from the last page or the page before that.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is happening here?

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: There are no tactics either.

This whole discussion is basically you asking me to tag for now on. Sure if that's what you want.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Indeed its about that simple. Don't ask for clarity of my statements from anyone except me. We can have a discussion(these can't be called debates) about our opinions betwixt ourselves minus the peanut gallery, and it can be pleasant or not based on how you conduct yourself. I'm tired of swatting fanboy flies flocking to shit talking sessions but otherwise mute when it's time to speak up to the subject of these conversations or add anything meaningful to the thread topic. Attempt to separate yourself from it all night if you like; you fed into it, you're just as guilty.

Nah I won't be on all night. Neither do I care if I'm guilty. You want me to tag you when I mention you so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. So this discussion is over now, have a good rest of the night. ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r1 ichigo

the next two rounds go in kakashi’s favour

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ichigo blitzes slaughter stomps

R2: Ichigo lol blitzes and wtf stomps

R3: Ichigo jus doning his mask will likely instantly soul crush Kakashi, regardless, Kakashi still gets blitzed and dies