Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kakashi Hatake

VS
VS

Garou

No Caption Provided

Rounds

1. War arc Kakashi with one sharingan (No Kamui)
  2. Current Kakakshi

Rules

• Garou is current manga version
  • In character
  • No prep
  • Win by any means
  • Standard gear

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou is much more skilled and would win in CQC. He could likely adapt past Sharingan. Kakashi should win because of jutsus though. He's more versatile with better range.

Garou wins round 2 unless Kakashi did something in Boruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi, he's smarter, faster, and has a better move set.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not too versed on OP can someone post feats for garou?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By alextheboss

Round 1: Kakashi most likely wins. His sharingan will allow him to track Garou's movements easily and he can use genjutsu to trip up Garou, allowing him to land a lightning blade. Garou has never faced someone quite like Kakashi, while Garou is basically all martial arts, so I feel like Kakashi can deal with him.

Round 2: Current Kakashi doesn't really have much feats, but his versatility being a ninja still gives him a chance. It could go either way, but I think Kakashi's speed scales better so he will still probably land a lightning blade, which will probably mortally wound Garou. So I would side with Kakashi this round as well.

Edit: I changed my mind on round 2. Garou has survived having his body pierced through, so if Kakashi lightning blades him through the stomach Garou can quickly tear his head off like he did to royal ripped, so I’m leaning Garou winning the second round now.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi needs genjutsu to win, I think. Garou’s durability is too much for Kakashi’s jutsu, his versatility never amounted to anything really. He’s a jack of all trades but a master of none.

Chidori is his only real weapon but I see that getting parried. Garou is faster, stronger and more skilled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Fire Ball, Water Dragon, Water Vortex, Lightning Clone, Shadow Clone, etc. Also Kakashi doesn't have Chidori he has an advanced version of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

manga: round 1 kakashi, round 2 garou

webcomic: garou deathstomps

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Kakashi Maybe

Round 2: Garou

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi's only hope is genjutsu . I don't see him being on par with S class heroes in terms of skill and strength .

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AlphaQ

@mister_stark said:

@alphaq: Fire Ball, Water Dragon, Water Vortex, Lightning Clone, Shadow Clone, etc.

I know of that arsenal, but my point was that none of them are particularly impressive. The only one that is really any good is Lightning Clone, especially because there are no large bodies of water in this battlefield. He doesn't use Shadow Clones in character, the only time he made many Shadow Clones it was as a scare tactic, they are weaker than the original and are very chakra-heavy.

Also Kakashi doesn't have Chidori he has an advanced version of it.

Are you referring to the Lightning Cutter? That is just the name on Kakashi's Chidori because he cut lightning with it once, it's still fundamentally the same jutsu. If you are referring to Purple Lightning, Kakashi in the novel reflects that it is inferior to Raikiri, which is why he is hesitant to become the Hokage.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou both rounds via vastly superior strength, combat skills ,durability, endurance ,adaptation ,regeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Raikiri and Chidori are not the same Raikiri is S ranked Chidori is A ranked.

Raikiri is more refined and more potent.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: You might be right, if they are rated differently. I thought Raikiri was just a really well executed Chidori, but only named differently because it is Kakashi's famous move. Sasuke doesn't use Raikiri even though he was mentioned to have achieved Kirin, the highest level of Lightning Style by the start of Part 2, his Chidori should have surpassed Kakashi's, but it is never referred to as Raikiri.

Avatar image for swordofdamocles
SwordofDamocles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SwordofDamocles

Round 1 : I am not sure about the speed gaps between those two but Garou is above him in H2H and durability for sure. Sharingan would maybe allow Kakashi to keep up but as soon Garou manage to succed one hit, Kakashi would start getting bullied. Furthermore I think the battleground is an advantage for Garou, he would use the threes restriction to presure Kakashi.

Kakashi Ninjutsu is cool and all but Garou can either take it or dodge it. Shadow clone can be a problem but I can see Garou figuring how to deal with them rather quickly.

Kamui: If Kakashi manage a clean hit, Garou stand no chance to survive that, BUT we all know that would not be that easy, I think Kamui would maybe allow him to injure Garou.

Genjutsu: Well it's maybe the best thing Kakashi can use as a trump card, BUT you must all remember GAROU ALREADY HAVE ILLUSION FEATS. (Gyoro Gyoro.) but being objective I don't think he could deal with MS Genjutsu before geting Raikiri-hearth by Kakashi. That being said the only time we saw Kakashi attacking with Genjutsu in a serious fight was against Zabuza and that was with 3 tomoes. . (With Obito he only defended himself/fought back Obito Genjutsu)

Could go either way.

Round 2: Kakashi get spammed and die.

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human Garou will get more feats, but Kakashi for now.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi both rounds.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou would've died to anyone beyond Top B Rank to S Rank if he wasn't reading all the information about his opponents.

Kakashi won't be fooled with his different type of adaptive martial arts skills since he got the Sharingan.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both rounds go to Kakashi in my opinion due to the stat gap, but honestly Garou fighting a Sharingan user would be pretty cool to see, it would be really interesting to see how he'd adapt to something like that in h2h.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: @alphaq Chidori and Raikiri are the same jutsu.

Raikiri considered S-Rank because no one is able to use it like Kakashi.
Their difference is their color.

Chidori glows white and Raikiri glows blue and it is probably because Kakashi's Raiton skills are more refined than Sasuke's.

Sasuke uses his raw power mostly. He doesn't specialize those jutsus like Kakashi.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe: They're not the same, Chidori is the base for the Raikiri but Raikiri adds in better shape manipulation and chakra manipulation it's better than Chidori.

OT: Kakashi wins clones into a Raikiri is a guaranted kill here.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: @arqe: Apparently Kishimoto based the Chidori and Raikiri off a legend where a swordsman had a famous sword called Chidori but once he cut a lightning bold, like Kakashi did, he renamed the blade Raikiri. This seems to imply that Kakashi simply renamed the jutsu when he used it to cut the lightning bolt.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Well the manga and databook mention that Raikiri is enhanced version. Stating it requires more control and manipulation.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AlphaQ

@adamantine: I feel like maybe we're just arguing over nothing. Raikiri is just a really well executed Chidori in my mind. I don't think Kakashi does anything fundamentally different but just does what any Chidori user does but more skillfully.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: that would make it more refined and could very well be the case.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe: No, even beginning of series Garou could have beaten just about every A class, even without info, except for maybe the top few strongest. Current manga Garou is far beyond A class now and has taken on dragon level threats. He is well into the S class tier.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lambsauce

Kakashi wins round 1

Could go either way round 2.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MCU-Defender333

I'm not too versed on OP can someone post feats for garou?

By this point, Garou is essentially 'half-monster' (as stated by Gyoro Gyoro). He is strong enough to evade and last against mid-high dragon level monsters for a while and is a confirmed Dragon level himself. He has also shown to be able to beat multiple demon levels with low difficulty.

If none of that means anything to you: Garou is now well above hypersonic+ in combat speed, can tank being impaled straight through the abdomen, is a genius level combatant who can adapt to his opponents on the fly and can strike harder than people who smashed through nuke bunkers.

Round 1: no kamui? Garou wins 8/10. Kakashi might win if he spams jutsus and goes for the kill before Garou adapts to his sharingan. Even with his sharingan, if he goes straight to the h2h route he'll be ruined before long. Kakashi might win if he relies on clones/substitutions/genjutsu and general deceptions, then going in with a raikiri to the head, but I see Garou winning more. Most jutsu on Kakashi's scale would barely phase Garou at this point, who tanked blasts from Overgrown Rover with no serious damage.

Round 2: sharingan is the only thing that might have allowed to let Kakashi stand any sort of chance in h2h. Kakashi has had a tough time in h2h with people far less impressive than Garou (Hidan), no sharingan means death for him in h2h.

In raw physical strength, Garou completely outclasses him at this stage, is fast enough to keep up (at least), is more skilled and harder to kill. He should win most scenarios.

Avatar image for swordofdamocles
SwordofDamocles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my bad, I don't saw the No Kamui rule.

Garou 6/10 round 1

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Kakashi much faster and versatile. Far more intelligent and with Sharingan precog + Genjutsu he takes the round.

2. Still waiting to see current Kakashi. Hope Kodachi will show him soon.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe: Just no. Your referencing his fight against the multiple A rank heroes at the shack. He was already mortally wounded and still beat them all. He wouldn't have lost to anyone there under normal circumstances

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: You're not thinking like Kakashi would.

He's not going to fight a random person he doesn't know in a up front battle, he'll bait him with clones learn his tatics and end the fight with a sneak attack.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Kakashi ftw, h2h with a sharingan user of the same stat will almost always be the sharingan users favour due to precog. Plus kakashi is massively more versatile and really smart, give garou intel and he still likely can't overcome the difference in power. Though it will be closer.

Round 2: Garou ftw, kakashi does not have much feats, nor do i see him beating garou without the sharingan.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Kakashi probably

Round 2: Garou. Kakashi barley has feats

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Kakashi

2. Garou

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: You're not thinking like Kakashi would.

He's not going to fight a random person he doesn't know in a up front battle, he'll bait him with clones learn his tatics and end the fight with a sneak attack.

A raikiri to the head is the only way I can think of that Kakashi has of dealing a fatal blow to Garou with a sneak attack, and even then that feels like a long shot. Hence why I said Kakashi has a shot of winning but a slim one. Garou at this point could rip Kakashi to shreds with his bare hands as he has also mastered the rock cutting fist (can't remember the exact name, it's Bomb's style).

Round 1: Kakashi ftw, h2h with a sharingan user of the same stat will almost always be the sharingan users favour due to precog. Plus kakashi is massively more versatile and really smart, give garou intel and he still likely can't overcome the difference in power. Though it will be closer.

Round 2: Garou ftw, kakashi does not have much feats, nor do i see him beating garou without the sharingan.

Usually sharingan would be enough of an edge, but Garou is the sort of fighter who would adapt to it. Also, I'm not sure his precog could overcome Garou's mastery of both Bang's and Bomb's styles at this stage (Bang's is great for deflection while Bomb's lets him shred demon-class threats easily, most of whom outstrip Kakashi in strength/toughness).

On that note, the only stat they'd be comparable in is speed. Garou could likely tear Kakashi's arms off at this point.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By adamantine

@mcu-defender333: Kakashi can completely hide his presence and a rakiri to the heart is enough.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: Kakashi can completely hide his presence and a rakiri to the heart is enough.

Yeah, it's possible, though the OP states they begin visible. If Kakashi underestimates Garou for a second then he may well end up dead. Also, as far as I can remember the best person he's been able to hide his presence from was Kakuzu, and that was when Kakuzu didn't even know Kakashi was there and he was preoccupied with Shikamaru and co.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gaoron

1. Kakashi, should be faster and way more versalite with illusions, clones, precog and elemental jutsus. Genjutsu + raikiri or clone feint + raikiri are fatal combos here.

2. Garou could edge out a victory now that Kakashi lacks precog, movement copying and illusions but Kakashi can still win if he plays his cards smart.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By uchihaghost

@mcu-defender333: You are forgetting that kakashi has tons of shit up his sleave, how does garou handle genjutsu?? A simple sharingan genjutsu will KO garou, add in the hundreds of jutsu's he has at his disposal. Kakashi is also a highly deceptive fighter (lightning clones, hiding underground for a sneak attack etc is his thing). And even without sharingan kakashi is a martial artist, so don't go underrating his h2h combat, with sharingan he is even more proficient, IMO he will outperform garou thanks to precog.

Seriously how does garou best someone who could read his moves like a book, is smarter and likely more experienced, and has tons of ways techniques to choose from?

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

1. Kakashi, should be faster and way more versalite with illusions, clones, precog and elemental jutsus. Genjutsu + raikiri or clone feint + raikiri are fatal combos here.

2. Garou could edge out a victory now that Kakashi lacks precog, movement copying and illusions but Kakashi can still win if he plays his cards smart.

1. Faster? How (please no lightning cutting bullshit). He's more versatile for sure and has his jutsus to fall back on, but the problem is very few of them could cause Garou much harm.

Raikiri would only be fatal if Kakashi tries using it to behead him/put it through his head- which is out of character as he seems to go for the chest/abdomen. Garou has already shrugged off being pierced straight through by a giant horn.

2. It's possible, but unlikely. Garou at this point could actually end it with one hit.

@mcu-defender333: You are forgetting that kakashi has tons of shit up his sleave, how does garou handle genjutsu?? A simple sharingan genjutsu will KO garou, add in the hundreds of jutsu's he has at his disposal. Kakashi is also a highly deceptive fighter (lightning clones, hiding underground for a sneak attack etc is his thing). And even without sharingan kakashi is a martial artist, so don't go underrating his h2h combat, with sharingan he is even more proficient, IMO he will outperform garou thanks to precog.

Seriously how does garou best someone who could read his moves like a book, is smarter and likely more experienced, and has tons of ways techniques to choose from?

1. Kakashi only has genjutsu in round 1 and it requires him getting up close- which could be lethal for him.

2. 'Hundreds of jutsus', such as? Garou can tank shots from Overgrown Rover, whose blasts vaporized demon-level threats. Kakashi has nothing in his arsenal with as much raw firepower. Which jutsus will Kakashi be using here?

3. 'Kakashi is also a highly deceptive fighter'. This is literally the only way he could win unless he managed a lucky genjutsu.

4. 'And even without sharingan kakashi is a martial artist'. His martial arts skills don't even compare to Garou's, are you sure you've read OPM? Garou has h2h techniques that can do this to someone:

No Caption Provided

Garou is also a genius fighter who has incredible adaptive abilities- he even adapts where it doesn't really make sense (e.g. he can physically 'adapt' to telekinesis so that it affects him less). Garou also learns new styles/advanced techniques after seeing them once, he's in a different ballpark to Kakashi in h2h.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By uchihaghost

@mcu-defender333: Genjutsu doesn't require kakashi to be all that close, he can use it from 15m no biggie.

- lightning chain will cut garo in half, Raikiri to the heart will kill garou (assuming it doesn't kakashi can go for the head).

- wasn't implying kakashi was on garou's level in h2h, just pointing out that kakashi himself is a martial artist even without sharingan, so he has skill with sharingan he reads garous moves like a book, and block/evade casually.

- sure garous adaptive skills are insane, but then again the sharingan also grants the ability to copy fighting styles (kid sasuke copying lee) kakashi has witnessed multiple h2h combat in his life (considering he is a well known character from a verse that are experts in h2h),so yea kakashi should be able to copy garou too, after all its the copy ninja we are talking about. But he doesn't really need to, when his aim is to kill garou.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: Genjutsu doesn't require kakashi to be all that close, he can use it from 15m no biggie.

- lightning chain will cut garo in half, Raikiri to the heart will kill garou (assuming it doesn't kakashi can go for the head).

- wasn't implying kakashi was on garou's level in h2h, just pointing out that kakashi himself is a martial artist even without sharingan, so he has skill with sharingan he reads garous moves like a book, and block/evade casually.

- sure garous adaptive skills are insane, but then again the sharingan also grants the ability to copy fighting styles (kid sasuke copying lee) kakashi has witnessed multiple h2h combat in his life (considering he is a well known character from a verse that are experts in h2h),so yea kakashi should be able to copy garou too, after all its the copy ninja we are talking about. But he doesn't really need to, when his aim is to kill garou.

1. 15 metres is nothing for characters travelling at hypersonic speeds.

2. Lightning chain could work but is easy to dodge and is very advertised.

3. Haha, dude, you said Kakashi would 'outperform' Garou in h2h, so I wanted to address that.

4. 'Then again the sharingan also grants the ability to copy fighting styles (kid sasuke copying lee)'.

Yes, and that took him an entire month to master. Garou demonstrated mastery of Bomb's advanced style after seeing it in action once.

Garou's natural affinity for martial arts and techniques >> Kakashi's.

Replicating advanced martial arts techniques >> copying a few handsigns via sharingan.

And like I said, Garou adaptability goes beyond copying moves- he also develops a resistance to most forms of attack after a while. This ability is something natural to him (Garou even admits he doesn't understand it, just that he knows his body adapts). This even applies to dragon-level TK.

Also, a lot of Kakashi's jutsus will be useless against Garou, especially energy based/fire ones, seeing as how Garou tanked this and carried on fighting:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bearing in mind that Overgrown Rover's blasts were strong enough to cause earthquake-like tremors in the city above them.

No Caption Provided

Garou also resisted a direct hit from Lord Orochi before being forced back. Even then, Garou got back up ready for more and it took multiple hits from Orochi just to keep him down.

As far as raw physical power goes, Kakashi doesn't even come close.

Looking at these scans, I have to wonder how effective even raikiri/raikiri chain would really be. Who/what is the strongest thing it has ever pierced?

No Caption Provided

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By uchihaghost

@mcu-defender333: I like how detailed and well constructed your argument is.

OT: kakashi is faster than garou, I don't want to delve deep into speed arguments thats why I tend to just mostly ignore, but seeing as garou is only hypersonic, the speed difference is rather large, anyways genjutsu is instantaneous because its just a glance, so 15m is indeed quite a distance to clear against someone faster (considering MS Sasuke almost KO'ed bee while in the process of blitzing at a smaller distance).

- it took sasuke a while to master lees movement, kid sasuke is waay below war arc kakashi in sharingan usage, + sasuke only had like 2 tomoe then, he was less experienced and his sharingan is not as developed as kakashi even at the beginning of the series.

- while I agree lightning chain can be easily dodged by garou, at the same time we both know kakashi is not stupid enough to use it without any distraction considering how smart he is.

- I said kakashi will outperform garou because he can predict his moves and react accordingly, garou is the better h2h fighter but with precog kakashi reads his every move thereby nullifying his superior h2h skill.

- Garou was pierced by arrows and was harmed by bullets and such, raikiri which is massively better at piercing will defo run clean through him. Garou hasn't displayed any notable piercing durability feats to suggest he could tank raikiri.

I agree though garou could potentially tank fire style and the likes, but then again he isn't tanking raikiri or raikiri chain, also kakashi equally fought beasts (v2 jins) whom will more than likely wreck the dog garou faced.

Kakashi is;

• Faster (cut a lightning bolt, fought along side gated guy, BM Naruto etc).

• More experienced - (been fighting since he was a kid, fought in 2 wars and made a name for himself in the ninja world).

• has better range (Ninjutsu)

• Versatility (ninjutsu, shuriken justu, taijutsu, genjutsu, summoning etc).

• Intelligence (has shown great deductive skills and outsmarting his opponents).

• Hax (sharingan genjutsu).

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Kakashi should take it. He is smarter and will use tactics to defeat garou. Basic techniques like clones, transformation, substitution will be very effective here. Kakashi can also simply create lightning clones and electrocute Garou. He also has kamui and raikiri which can both be lethal considering Kakashi has the speed advantage.

Round 2 - Kakashi doesn't have much feats in this one. He doesn't have sharingan either. He still has his speed and versatility but this one is gonng be a lot harder. Kakashi can win but Garou beats him more often than not. So garou.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: I like how detailed and well constructed your argument is.

OT: kakashi is faster than garou, I don't want to delve deep into speed arguments thats why I tend to just mostly ignore, but seeing as garou is only hypersonic, the speed difference is rather large, anyways genjutsu is instantaneous because its just a glance, so 15m is indeed quite a distance to clear against someone faster (considering MS Sasuke almost KO'ed bee while in the process of blitzing at a smaller distance).

- it took sasuke a while to master lees movement, kid sasuke is waay below war arc kakashi in sharingan usage, + sasuke only had like 2 tomoe then, he was less experienced and his sharingan is not as developed as kakashi even in beginning of the series.

- while I agree lightning chain can be easily dodged by garou, at the same time we both know kakashi is not stupid enough to use it without any distraction considering how smart he is.

- I said kakashi will outperform garou because he can predict his moves and react accordingly, garou is the better h2h fighter but with precog kakashi reads his every move thereby nullifying his superior h2h skill.

- Garou was pierced by arrows and was harmed by bullets and such, raikiri which is massively better at piercing will defo run clean through him. Garou hasn't displaced any notable piercing durability feats to suggest he could tank raikiri.

I agree though garou could potentially tank fire style and the likes, but then again he isn't tanking raikiri or raikiri chain, also kakashi equally fought beasts (v2 jins) whom will more than likely wreck the dog garou faced.

Cheers, I also appreciate the detail in yours.

'OT: kakashi is faster than garou, I don't want to delve deep into speed arguments thats why I tend to just mostly ignore, but seeing as garou is only hypersonic, the speed difference is rather large, anyways genjutsu is instantaneous because its just a glance, so 15m is indeed quite a distance to clear against someone faster (considering MS Sasuke almost KO'ed bee while in the process of blitzing at a smaller distance).'

I prefer not to go into speed arguments with Naruto characters anymore on these threads as I just end up repeating myself over and over. What I will say is that Garou at this point is beyond hypersonic- a significantly weaker version of Garou who was injured has hypersonic combat feats, this version is superior in every way.

Also, what genjutsu feats does Kakashi actually have? Refresh my memory. It's not often that he actually uses it right off the bat.

'It took sasuke a while to master lees movement, kid sasuke is waay below war arc kakashi in sharingan usage, + sasuke only had like 2 tomoe then, he was less experienced and his sharingan is not as developed as kakashi even in beginning of the series.'

That's all true, however nobody with a sharingan has ever shown the adaptive ability Garou has. I've read/watched the whole of Naruto and cannot think of one instance where someone with sharingan has mastered a complex martial arts style/something equivalent after seeing it once. Suggesting Kakashi could do the same as Garou would be conjecture.

'While I agree lightning chain can be easily dodged by garou, at the same time we both know kakashi is not stupid enough to use it without any distraction considering how smart he is.'

True, it could work. However, it would also be risky at it requires Kakashi to get up close with Garou, which could be a very bad idea even with sharingan.

'I said kakashi will outperform garou because he can predict his moves and react accordingly, garou is the better h2h fighter but with precog kakashi reads his every move thereby nullifying his superior h2h skill.'

I'm not so sure of that. Kakashi's been tagged by Hidan in close combat, was straight up blitzed and taken by surprise by Kakuzu (when he kicked him) and took hits from plenty of others in h2h, sharingan or no sharingan. I think it will help but between Garou's natural skill and martial arts techniques (many of which seem to defy logic), I don't think he can avoid getting hit for long. Bomb's technique, for instance, has a delayed reaction- just Garou moving his hand through the air, he can seemingly shred his opponent.

'Garou was pierced by arrows and was harmed by bullets and such, raikiri which is massively better at piercing will defo run clean through him. Garou hasn't displaced any notable piercing durability feats to suggest he could tank raikiri.'

For the record (I know this isn't really relevant, but still), Kakashi would be harmed by those things.

Second, that was a significantly weaker version of Garou than this one, and even that Garou shrugged those attacks off (in fact he deflected all the bullets). The arrows themselves posed no threat, just the poison (again, which he adapted to and shrugged off).

'I agree though garou could potentially tank fire style and the likes, but then again he isn't tanking raikiri or raikiri chain, also kakashi equally fought beasts (v2 jins) whom will more than likely wreck the dog garou faced.'

Haha, oh boy. Overgrown Rover is actually one of the tankiest monsters in the OPM verse, he's dragon-level and I'd put money on him to hang with the V2 jins Kakashi faced, probably giving him the edge.

A few durability feats for OR:
- took Garou's best punch and literally shook it off

- took a combined attack from Bang and Bomb (which blew back the huge Elder Centipede) with no significant damage

- survived a punch from Saitama.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By uchihaghost

@mcu-defender333: kakashi knocked out 2 anbu members in a forest that were spying on them.

- He also had a genjutsu fight with obito in the war arc.

2. I'll give you that, featwise the sharingan did not display copying taijutsu on garou's level, and I think its due to the fact that taijutsu is just one of the many fighting techniques in naruto and wasn't an area of focus like in garous case.

3. Kakashi going into cqc with garou won't be as bad an idea you're making it out to be, kakashi can read his every move remember... so garou gets hard countered.

4. My point was, garou has no piercing resistance feats to suggest he tanks raikiri... saying garou could deflect the bullets or that the poisonous arrows didn't stop him has no relevance to my point. Yea garou got stronger, but does he have piercing durability feats to suggest he tanks raikiri?? Nope, so raikiri neggs him.

5. Gonna address garous durability feats you pointed out...

a. Garou tanking garous punch??? I don't get it.

b. This is indded impressive, but kakashi isn't winning with h2h, raikiri or genjutsu stops garou.

c. Saitama's punches are only as deadly as the mood he's in... he wasn't even trying against garou when he faced him, even fodder b class heroes survived saitama's punches, not really impressive unless saitama was actually trying or he left a shockwave depicting how strong the punch is.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: kakashi knocked out 2 anbu members in a forest that were spying on them.

- He also had a genjutsu fight with obito in the war arc.

2. I'll give you that, featwise the sharingan did not display copying taijutsu on garou's level, and I think its due to the fact that taijutsu is just one of the many fighting techniques in naruto and wasn't an area of focus like in garous case.

3. Kakashi going into cqc with garou won't be as bad an idea you're making it out to be, kakashi can read his every move remember... so garou gets hard countered.

4. My point was, garou has no piercing resistance feats to suggest he tanks raikiri... saying garou could deflect the bullets or that the poisonous arrows didn't stop him has no relevance to my point. Yea garou got stronger, but does he have piercing durability feats to suggest he tanks raikiri?? Nope, so raikiri neggs him.

5. Gonna address garous durability feats you pointed out...

b. This is indded impressive, but kakashi isn't winning with h2h, raikiri or genjutsu stops garou.

c. Saitama's punches are only as deadly as the mood he's in... he wasn't even trying against garou when he faced him, even fodder b class heroes survived saitama's punches, not really impressive unless saitama was actually trying or he left a shockwave depicting how strong the punch is.

'kakashi knocked out 2 anbu members in a forest that were spying on them.'

Sorry but most Anbu have awful feats, they've been taken out like fodder time and time again.

'He also had a genjutsu fight with obito in the war arc.'

I actually don't remember that, when did that take place?

'3. Kakashi going into cqc with garou won't be as bad an idea you're making it out to be, kakashi can read his every move remember... so garou gets hard countered.'

Once again, tell that to Hidan/Kakuzu/a bunch of others during the war arc who were able to land hits on Kakashi. Hidan is a scythe-swinging nutjob fanatic, if he can tag Kakashi and pressure him then Garou will definitely be able to do it. All it takes it Kakashi to underestimate Garou's strength once and that could be a broken bone.

E.g. say Kakashi sees a punch coming and goes to block it with an elbow or something- I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi was fractured. Even if he assume he can see every single attack from Garou coming, there are only so many things he can do with his body to avoid them. Dodging? He won't be able to keep that up, especially with Garou's skill and unfamiliar techniques. Blocking? He'll still take damage due to the difference in strength.

'5. Gonna address garous durability feats you pointed out...

c. Saitama's punches are only as deadly as the mood he's in... he wasn't even trying against garou when he faced him, even fodder b class heroes survived saitama's punches, not really impressive unless saitama was actually trying or he left a shockwave depicting how strong the punch is.'

Sorry, these were feats for Overgrown Rover (the monster dog), I listed them because you suggested that a V2 Jinchuuriki could beat him easily.

A. Garou's best punch did almost nothing.

B. As you say, impressive.

C. The punch that Saitama used on Overgrown Rover was only a casual punch, but the shockwave was enough to shake the entire Monster Association base (the size of a small city).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi, he's smarter, faster, and has a better move set.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's obvious that Garou>>Kakashi in a stright up brawl but that's so un-Kakashi like. He's always going with a tactical approach. He's even used his students as bait to learn the objective of a rouge ninja before.