Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@d3athstroke said:

@mudamudamuda said:

@d3athstroke said:

It blocks eyes. Proof of it not blocking Sharingan or gtfo.

Excellent argument *applause*

How about you prove that the eye that was explicitly stated to be able to see through Genjutsu wouldn't be able to see through a basic genjutsu like that or GTFO as you say yourself ?

We aren't here to discuss your assumptions.

My assumptions ? YOU are the one who claims that it wont work on Sharingan. Its YOUR claim so you SHOULD prove it. You should have gtfoed if you had no proof instead of making yourself look like a delusional, retarded fanatic and unless you come up with the proof don't waste my tame with your pathetic bullshit and don't reply my posts.

Calm down. Insulting people won't make your assumptions seem any more legit. LMAO

Now listen, in one hand we have a sharingan user, aka the user of the eye that has been stated several time through the series to be able to see through illusions and has done so more than once. This eye being wielded by Kakashi who is both very proficient at using genjutsu and breaking free from it, who is currently being empowered by Sage chakra as well as has his own partner Obito inside him giving his chakra as a tailed beast would. On the other hand, we have a simple genjutsu that only ever worked on people with no Genjutsu resistance feats or special defense, no sharingan and in a very weakened state compared to their prime. Not to mention that said Genjutsu was never mentioned or showed to be used on Madara, a sharingan user, even though hashirama spent his entire life fighting him. Yet you are saying that this genjutsu will work here... because you say so ? lol

The logic is very clear, and all the evidence points out to how BoD will not work on a sharingan user, This Kakashi who is partner with Obito even less and you have literally no proof of logical reasoning to back your assumptions. Now either provide evidence that BoD will work or stop making assumptions.

Also, I'll be tagging the mods due to your disrespectful behavior : @saren@god_spawn@jedixman@vance_astro

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supremthor69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1st n 4th are tooo much for for Kakashi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for computerassistedbiologicalaugm
ComputerAssistedBiologicalAugmentedLifeform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is god damn too much for Kakashi to handle, but Itachi can.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Kage could solo if they used their head except maybe the Third because of lack of feats. People seem to forget about Kakashi's time limit in this form. He still has a pathetic chakra pool. He use three techniques in this form and couldn't even move afterwards for about a day.

Hashi, Tobi, and Minato are all quick enough to avoid him and simply wait out his OP techniques until his chakra runs out.

People also seem to forget that Minato has a tag on Kakashi already, Minato seals him right off the bat.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Couldn't they use the 4 corners jutsu on him if he was ever doing too much damage to them ?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 of them lack the ability to avoid being BFR'd and the other two lack the damage output to kill him; Kakashi would win both rounds although I think the Kage would do much better in the second round all though I could still see him coming out on time.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@hulkage: Couldn't they use the 4 corners jutsu on him if he was ever doing too much damage to them ?

They could but he might be able to phase out of it.

2 of them lack the ability to avoid being BFR'd and the other two lack the damage output to kill him; Kakashi would win both rounds although I think the Kage would do much better in the second round all though I could still see him coming out on time.

Please elaborate because I don't see how Kakashi doesn't get stomped here.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Please elaborate because I don't see how Kakashi doesn't get stomped here.

The First and Third lack the speed feats to dodge a Kamui shuriken while they have the damage output to actually do something Kakashi can avoid virtually all their attacks via flight and then send them to the Kamui dimension.

The Second and Fourth have the speed to dodge Kamui shuriken but they lack the ability to damage him unless were allowed to assume Minato can use TSB to the ability Naruto and even in that case Kakashi has demonstrated enough speed with Kamui to warp it away.

Also not to mention his phasing which would render almost all their techniques worthless. Their best bet as someone mentioned would be to use the sealing method on Kakashi however to do that they have to overcome so much. Although if BFR was off I'd be more inclined to lean with the Kage.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ScouterV

Well, Kakashi already knows how they fight. He'll be fully aware and prepared anyway for FTG, and avoiding them. Pop out a clone or two, and he should be able to take them down.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

The First and Third lack the speed feats to dodge a Kamui shuriken while they have the damage output to actually do something Kakashi can avoid virtually all their attacks via flight and then send them to the Kamui dimension.

The first was just as fast if not faster than Madara so I see no lack in speed. Kakashi did like three moves in this form and couldn't move as a byproduct of it. He seals him.

The Second and Fourth have the speed to dodge Kamui shuriken but they lack the ability to damage him unless were allowed to assume Minato can use TSB to the ability Naruto and even in that case Kakashi has demonstrated enough speed with Kamui to warp it away.

Minato has bijuu bombs so I'm not seeing why he has no ability to damage him. They just outlast the technique until he runs out of chakra. Then he gets Rasengan oneshotted. Plus Minato already has a tag on Kakashi, so he gets sealed by Minato.

Also not to mention his phasing which would render almost all their techniques worthless. Their best bet as someone mentioned would be to use the sealing method on Kakashi however to do that they have to overcome so much. Although if BFR was off I'd be more inclined to lean with the Kage.

What all would they have to overcome? Three moves? I think they can handle that.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@uchiha454:

The first was just as fast if not faster than Madara so I see no lack in speed. Kakashi did like three moves in this form and couldn't move as a byproduct of it. He seals him.

Madara prior to the Juubi amps didn't really have any showings to suggest he could avoid that Kakashi's level of Kamui use. Also Kakashi's showings in that mode were so brief because the fight was essentially over Naruto and Sasuke were set to seal Kaguya. In that form though he displayed no signs of fatigue whatsoever.

Minato has bijuu bombs so I'm not seeing why he has no ability to damage him. They just outlast the technique until he runs out of chakra. Then he gets Rasengan oneshotted. Plus Minato already has a tag on Kakashi, so he gets sealed by Minato.

Doubt Minato can teleport into susanoo considering its a chakra cloak not to mention that Bee has reacted to FTG so I am pretty sure that Kakashi could as well and if worse comes to worst then he could always go intangible to regain his composure.

What all would they have to overcome? Three moves? I think they can handle that.

Intangibility (Only the 4th here has dealt with this and struggled however this is a superior version)

Dimensional Warping (None of them can escape the Kamui dimension)

Flight (No one can reach Kakashi save for the 4th when flying)

3 moves 2 of which are extremely haxed and the other 1 is something that has always been dificult to overcome in the Narutoverse. Had Naruto and Sasuke not have flight means they would have lost to Kaguya. Even in the beginning of Shippuden Deidara caused trouble without Kakashi's kamui would have escaped flight is a game changer to those who do not have it in the Narutoverse.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokages win. Kakashi could probably beat all of them individually though except maybe Minato.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#69  Edited By TheVivas

Kakashi doesn't have low chakra levels with DMS. He used the three moves, they beat Kaguya, and then his DMS went away, as well as the chakra that was granted him. So that's why he was out of chakra after they beat her.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Madara prior to the Juubi amps didn't really have any showings to suggest he could avoid that Kakashi's level of Kamui use. Also Kakashi's showings in that mode were so brief because the fight was essentially over Naruto and Sasuke were set to seal Kaguya. In that form though he displayed no signs of fatigue whatsoever.

Look at the scans of Madara when he was revived. He displayed no signs of fatigue until after the match because of how brief it was, he has always had low chakra reserves.

Doubt Minato can teleport into susanoo considering its a chakra cloak not to mention that Bee has reacted to FTG so I am pretty sure that Kakashi could as well and if worse comes to worst then he could always go intangible to regain his composure.

Killer Bee is much faster than Kakashi. And why would he have to go inside of it. He just teleports a bijuu bomb at him when he solidifies to attack, remember he fought Obito and the same thing worked against him.

Intangibility (Only the 4th here has dealt with this and struggled however this is a superior version)

Minato did not struggle. He had no knowledge of the ability whatsoever and deduced how to get around it mid fight, something any of the Kages could do in round 1. Round 2 they already have knowledge so that's out.

Dimensional Warping (None of them can escape the Kamui dimension)

That's up for debate actually. Minato may be able to do it with FTG since he did tag Kakashi but it has never been shown on panel so its just speculation.

Flight (No one can reach Kakashi save for the 4th when flying)

And why is that? Many of their techs don't need flight to be affective to airborne opponents. Sealing, summonings, ranged attacks, etc. And even in part one ninjas were more than capable of staying airborne for extended periods of time with simple jumps.

3 moves 2 of which are extremely haxed and the other 1 is something that has always been dificult to overcome in the Narutoverse. Had Naruto and Sasuke not have flight means they would have lost to Kaguya. Even in the beginning of Shippuden Deidara caused trouble without Kakashi's kamui would have escaped flight is a game changer to those who do not have it in the Narutoverse.

Why bring Kaguya, the god of the verse, up as an example? Naruto beat Muu, who could fly, and Guy was stomping Madara, who could fly. Flight is a small advantage in a fight with superhuman ninjas.

Nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By Nefarious

Kakashi might win especially since he has Perfect Susanoo. He might lose, too

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@uchiha454:

Look at the scans of Madara when he was revived. He displayed no signs of fatigue until after the match because of how brief it was, he has always had low chakra reserves.

He hasn't always had extremely high reserves but it wasn't really ever displayed as low the only reason was because the Sharingan put a strain on his none uchiha body however when Obito did his soul/power transfer whatever it seemed as though Obito was taking the power back because Kakashi no longer needed it had the battle been drawn out I see no reason as to why he wouldn't have let Kakashi keep it longer.

Killer Bee is much faster than Kakashi. And why would he have to go inside of it. He just teleports a bijuu bomb at him when he solidifies to attack, remember he fought Obito and the same thing worked against him.

What speed feats puts Bee above Kakashi I was more impressed with Kakashi countering Hidan in their fight more than anything Bee did (reaction wise) in terms of speed outside of reacting the 4th. As for the BB he'll be in range for a PS slash and BB IIRC took some charge time granted it was minute but still took a little bit of time.

Minato did not struggle. He had no knowledge of the ability whatsoever and deduced how to get around it mid fight, something any of the Kages could do in round 1. Round 2 they already have knowledge so that's out.

He had to use FTG level two just to tag him and failed to stop him from getting a way and even stated that his space-time ninjutsu was higher than that of his own.

That's up for debate actually. Minato may be able to do it with FTG since he did tag Kakashi but it has never been shown on panel so its just speculation.

Minato doesn't really have the feats to prove that though.

And why is that? Many of their techs don't need flight to be affective to airborne opponents. Sealing, summonings, ranged attacks, etc. And even in part one ninjas were more than capable of staying airborne for extended periods of time with simple jumps.

Sealing requires contact, Summoning none have flying summoning Gamabunta who can jump may be hit with a PS slash. The third and the first are the only two with decent ranged attacks but they will lose their relevance considering long before they reach him he could dodge or go intangible with ease.

Why bring Kaguya, the god of the verse, up as an example? Naruto beat Muu, who could fly, and Guy was stomping Madara, who could fly. Flight is a small advantage in a fight with superhuman ninjas.

Naruto had Gaara who gave him pseudo flight to tag Muu without it he would have missed. Madara was speed blitzed by Guy at which time he didn't have time to dodge via flight opening the eight gates is something that places Guy above a lot of people in the Narutoverse the hokage here aren't at that level of speed not even the 4th.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato and Tobirama can use space time jutsu to get around Kakashi's intangibility, then Hashirama can deal with the Perfect Susanoo.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokages

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though Kakashi's Double MS was bs at it's finest. Kakashi stomps.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMS?? Kakashi takes their heads off

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stomps if he is DMS. No one here could react to him

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 MattyBoi  Online
AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMS?? Kakashi takes their heads off

Kakashi stomps if he is DMS. No one here could react to him

This

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why this dude has so much views on his posts but so little replies ? Lol.