User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By andr4132
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kakashi (Shippuden) vs Esdeath

Both are bloodlusted, 100% fit and healthy

Win by death or incapacitate

Restriction: Esdeath can't use Mahapada at the beginning

Kakashi can't use Genjutsu, can't use Kamui in the beginning, Kakashi has Mangeykyo Sharingan

(Beginning start from 0-5 minutes)

No preparation

Storyline: Esdeath is interesting with Kakashi fighting style, and Kakashi as Jounin member of Konoha was ordered to get rid of the General Empire, so they want to fight each other.

No Caption Provided

Who will win and why?

Please give a clear,fact,complete and reasonable answer. Thanks :)

@pierpat@redbird3rdboywonder@noone301994@juiceboks@thitiki@a1l_s2a3m4e5n@rulerofthevine@ghost_rider1@baronu@boringperson@monkey_butt@chillxpill@vintage_spiderman@mikasaackerman@shootingnova@deathhero61@nyas@beyondergod@primebonnick@whoisme@m_man

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Esdeath.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thitiki
Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath should win this.

She is just as fast, but her powers are more versatile.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can people give actual reasons instead of just saying who they think is going to win??

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Esdeath should win this.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath blitzes and incapacitates him and then proceeds to torture him for 3 days like Itachi did. I mean she did this casually

No Caption Provided

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath then she freezes him right off the bat

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By andr4132

@redbird3rdboywonder

@deathhero61 said:

Esdeath.

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

Kakashi.

@thitiki said:

@deathhero61 said:

Esdeath.

@loki_d said:

Kakashi

@datswampertazz said:

can people give actual reasons instead of just saying who they think is going to win??

@cerberus369616 said:

Does Kakashi have his Sharingan for this fight?

@mikasaackerman said:
@pierpat said:

Esdeath should win this.

Please read what is OP question, please give a clear,fact and reasonable answer. Thanks :)

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@pierpat said:

Esdeath should win this.

Please read what is OP question, please give a clear,fact and reasonable answer. Thanks :)

My answer is clear and reasonable Op.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Esdeath blitzes and incapacitates him and then proceeds to torture him for 3 days like Itachi did. I mean she did this casually

No Caption Provided

Why is this impressive against Kakashi?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninja tactics and substitution. Kakashi wins

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

double ms kakashi?

he uses his replacement techs or hides unterground till the timelimit is up and then he stomps

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

double ms kakashi?

he uses his replacement techs or hides unterground till the timelimit is up and then he stomps

Once time limit is Up esdeath auto.wins with time stop......

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he has mangeykyo sharingan, give an answer with clear, fact and reasonable OK ^^

@pierpat said:

@andr413 said:

@pierpat said:

Esdeath should win this.

Well it still not really clear, I give you an example then: Esdeathh should win this with easy/med/high difficulty. She is not just fast, she can create icicles and fires them at Kakashi with super speed, there's no way Kakashi can dodge it and give him hardtime by using blablablablabla..... Well actually if i want to give the fact, Kakashi is versatile too even more than Esdeath, with his sharingan he has mastered 4 elements type andn= he has many type of jutsu

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@cerberus369616 said:

Yes, he has mangeykyo sharingan, give an answer with clear, fact and reasonable OK ^^

@pierpat said:

@andr413 said:

@pierpat said:

Esdeath should win this.

Well it still not really clear, I give you an example then: Esdeathh should win this with easy/med/high difficulty. She is not just fast, she can create icicles and fires them at Kakashi with super speed, there's no way Kakashi can dodge it and give him hardtime by using blablablablabla..... Well actually if i want to give the fact, Kakashi is versatile too even more than Esdeath, with his sharingan he has mastered 4 elements type andn= he has many type of jutsu

I know how to give a complete and detailed reply thanks.

That was not what you asked, get your adjectives right.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

No Caption Provided

Why is this impressive against Kakashi?

Oh no it wasn't meant to be impressive against Kakashi, just me showing what she does casually, if you wanted impressive, I'd have shown something like this which was also done casually

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@kenshirofistofwrath said:

double ms kakashi?

Kamui Raikiri, how does she time freeze him when hes physically in another dimension?

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@andr413 said:

@cerberus369616 said:

@pierpat said:

@andr413 said:

@pierpat said:

Esdeath should win this.

I know how to give a complete and detailed reply thanks.

That was not what you asked, get your adjectives right.

Well ok then edit your answer and I also thanks to you to give criticism, i'll make the thread better soon :)

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: He won't get close to her, she can feel killing intent and her reaction time are way faster than his

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

Here's a more detailed break-up:

Esdeath is much, much more versatile.

Kakashi has more powers, more elements, more skills, we all know that.

But esdeath's single one does not need hand signs or eye-contact, does have nigh-no limits and does not seemly tire her particularly, while kakashi is famous for his low chakra reserves.

Her only skill is better than the sum of kakashi's many.

About the speed....if i had to choose who's faster i'd pick Esdeath honestly.

If you want to make the thread better, specify the time limit for the special abilities, it's a bit too vague as it is.

@pierpat said:
@kenshirofistofwrath said:

double ms kakashi?

Kamui Raikiri, how does she time freeze him when hes physically in another dimension?

She freezes time anyway.

Can he even attack from the other dimension without stepping into the "mainstream" one?

And has kakashi ever "hidden into the ground" for long periods?

Come on, we know that just because a character has a power that allows him to do something it does not mean we can use it here if he has never showcased that particular application of the power.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By andr4132

@kenshirofistofwrath: He won't get close to her, she can feel killing intent and her reaction time are way faster than his

@pierpat Well i have specify the time limits for special power, thanks for the criticism.... Ok then your answer is good and clear. But I honestly say that versatile means many variation technique and doesn't mean it's strong too, Esdeath as we known, she only used about 5 techniques so far http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Demon%27s_Extract, and Kakashi can use technique dozens time more... so i think it just matter which one is more experience, smarter and also effectively make the enemy exhausted even incapacitated.

Well, btw can you compare the agility and speed between AgK verse and naruto verse ? Which one is faster and better. Why?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess I'll go with Kakashi. Edesse hasn't given me any reason to think she is drastically faster than Kakashi and her Ice powers while great in both speed of casting and scale are mostly physical attacks so Kakashi should be able to avoid them considering his ability to hide in the Earth, substitute and create dopplegangers or summon dogs to fight her while he conceals his presence. Kakashi has the reaction advantage thanks to his Sharingan so avoidance shouldn't be a problem. The biggest problem is Edesse's time freeze, Kakashi should be able to counter by porting himself to the Kamui dimension to hide but I'm not sure he can port himself faster than she can use it and he isn't aware of it's existence. It's important for him to finish the fight before she decides she needs her trump card, since in this scenario (unless they decide at exactly the same time to use their trump cards and he decapitates her), which I think he can do. I'd say 7/10 for Kakashi largely due superior avoidance.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

Well, can you compare the agility and speed between AgK verse and naruto verse ? Which one is better and why?

Honestly we can only only go by estimates in regards to Naruto speed wise, because in Naruto characters rarely show speed feats, like I honestly don't even recall Kakashi having any significant speed feats that stand out to me (if someone that reads this can correct me and provide some feel free to do so)

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakashi should win. he's just as fast if not faster than her. with his sharingan he should be able to maneuver around her ice attacks and hit her with his raikiri. his other abilities like substitution, clones, fire and earth techniques will keep her on her toes and he can use these to distract or even beat her.

Esdeath won't start the fight with this

No Caption Provided

she was pissed because the guy she loves is in love with the girl she's fighting. esdeath prefers to savor a good fight, while kakashi is a ninja with a job to do he will go for the kill quickly. and even if she does use the attack above i don't see why kakashi can't duck and weave through it.

honestly I don't remember esdeath having any real good speed feats that would suggest she's as fast as kakashi. i'm caught up with akame ga kill but I might have missed something so if anyone can help me out with some feats that would be good

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pierpat

@andr413 said:

@pierpat Well i have specify the time limits for special power, thanks for the criticism.... Ok then your answer is good and clear. But I honestly say that versatile means many variation technique and doesn't mean it's strong too, Esdeath as we known, she only used about 5 techniques so far http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Demon%27s_Extract, and Kakashi can use technique dozens time more... so i think it just matter which one is more experience, smarter and also effectively make the enemy exhausted even incapacitated.

Well, btw can you compare the agility and speed between AgK verse and naruto verse ? Which one is faster and better. Why?

I do not have to compare the speeds of the two verses, but of the two characters.

And kakashi, while being in a faster verse, has next to none impressive speed feats.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess I'll go with Kakashi. Edesse hasn't given me any reason to think she is drastically faster than Kakashi and her Ice powers while great in both speed of casting and scale are mostly physical attacks so Kakashi should be able to avoid them considering his ability to hide in the Earth, substitute and create dopplegangers or summon dogs to fight her while he conceals his presence. Kakashi has the reaction advantage thanks to his Sharingan so avoidance shouldn't be a problem. The biggest problem is Edesse's time freeze, Kakashi should be able to counter by porting himself to the Kamui dimension to hide but I'm not sure he can port himself faster than she can use it and he isn't aware of it's existence. It's important for him to finish the fight before she decides she needs her trump card, since in this scenario (unless they decide at exactly the same time to use their trump cards and he decapitates her), which I think he can do. I'd say 7/10 for Kakashi largely due superior avoidance.

I second this.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: Ask and you shall recieve

Her dodging Leone's attack from behind, Leone even comments on her reaction speed

No Caption Provided

Her dodging Nanjenda's arm like seconds after peircing Leone

No Caption Provided

Her bltizing and attacking Najenda from behind before Leone or Susanno could see her move, Najenda had already increased the gap between her group and Esdeath by trying to run away from Esdeath's ice

No Caption Provided

while in midair she not only dodges leone's attack but she even counterattacks

No Caption Provided

While still in the air she dodges Susanoo's attempted attack and then captures him

No Caption Provided

After feeling Tatsumi's killing intent while slicing Leone she dodges his attack easily. Mind you Tatsumi was being cloaked by Incursio's invisbilty

No Caption Provided

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ahh a page from the chapter that starts making me hate/worry about AgK(me being a huge fan of it)

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Lol I'm worried about Mine's saftey myself, you couldn't pay me to mess with Esdeath

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Thitiki

@thitiki: Lol I'm worried about Mine's saftey myself, you couldn't pay me to mess with Esdeath

I hate how Budo just got taken out like that. Do you think he is really dead?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Definitely not, he just got caught off guard. If Edeath has bothered acknowledging him I can't imagine him being any kind of weak unless the current Pumpkin amp is utterly absurd and Esdeath get's close to being one shot as well.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Definitely not, he just got caught off guard. If Edeath has bothered acknowledging him I can't imagine him being any kind of weak unless the current Pumpkin amp is utterly absurd and Esdeath get's close to being one shot as well.

Better not be even now how Mine is taking on Esdeath has me worried that the author is just gonna pull more bullsh*t plot armor for Mine. Hopefully Es just freezes time and kills Mine. I was hyped for Budo also!

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@cerberus369616 said:

@thitiki said:

Better not be even now how Mine is taking on Esdeath has me worried that the author is just gonna pull more bullsh*t plot armor for Mine. Hopefully Es just freezes time and kills Mine. I was hyped for Budo also!

I think it's fine, Mein and them have some kind of plan which they are gonna fall back on and I doubt it consists of "Count on Pumpkin's Amp and hope it's enough to take out the two strongest people in the Empire" otherwise Mein should have ended this war ages ago by just getting catapulted into the palace ages ago. Esdeath isn't gonna freeze time I doubt she respects Mein enough as an opponent to pull that , especially with her being "The Other Bitch", at best she'll do it if it looks like Tatsumi has been liberated. Night Raid's plan will probably succeed since, they need a win from a thematic view point considering how Lubock when down. But it'll come at a "Minor Cost", minor being like somebodies limb/s or someone's Teigu. Mein will probably survive this despite all the death flags, she has to die sooner or later or at least something has to happen to her eventually to make her cease being Tatsumi's GF but I don't think it'll be in this battle. I could be wrong though.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Noone301994

Idk who Esdeath is and if I could stop getting tagged in this thread (about 6 times) that'd be great!

No Caption Provided

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: thanks for the scans I remember the fight but i still think kakashi is faster i'll post some feats when i get on a computer.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Kakashi?

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The members of night raid are fast enough to outrun explosions and dodge bullets. Esdeath was fast enough to easily keep up with three of them at once. There is no way Kakashi is as fast or faster. And even if he does hide or do something sneaky, she will still know where he is because she can sense killing intent.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@cerberus369616 said:

@thitiki said:

I thought that in this situation Mine could solo both of them with mid to high difficulty since Pumpkin see from user's mind, if the user feel more dangerous, the stronger it is...From my prediction, when Mine giving them hardtime, Revoulitionary Army start to invasion the capital since the guard is caught off and soon maybe all Night Raid members will help Mine, when the time is come.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pierpat:

Kakashi always creates a clone and hides under the ground while the clone fights the opponent, allowing kakashi (real one) to collect info. And he attacks instantaneously when the clone gets killed.

(when the clone is killed it turns into lightning which envelopes his opponents ie whoever killed the clone, thus electrocuting them, which renders the opponent immobile.)

And yes he can attack using kamui chidori when he is btw dimensions.

(kamui chidori rips off *bfrs* any part of kakashi's opponent it touches.)

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi with time freeze restricted in beginning of fight Kakashi is alot more versatile and can predict her strikes with his sharingan.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi with time freeze restricted in beginning of fight Kakashi is alot more versatile and can predict her strikes with his sharingan.

Well, actually if i allow Esdeath to timefreeze, she maybe could solo the entire anime series with no difficulty(she maybe even could kill Marvel DC DBZ character with no difficulty), as we can see Esdeath actually doesn't want to use it in the beginning because as what I wrote, Esdeath is interesting with Kakashi fighting style so she want to have a good fight to him. Can you give a good and clear answer?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@oblivion360: Ask and you shall recieve

Her dodging Leone's attack from behind, Leone even comments on her reaction speed

No Caption Provided

Her dodging Nanjenda's arm like seconds after peircing Leone

No Caption Provided

Her bltizing and attacking Najenda from behind before Leone or Susanno could see her move, Najenda had already increased the gap between her group and Esdeath by trying to run away from Esdeath's ice

No Caption Provided

while in midair she not only dodges leone's attack but she even counterattacks

No Caption Provided

While still in the air she dodges Susanoo's attempted attack and then captures him

No Caption Provided

After feeling Tatsumi's killing intent while slicing Leone she dodges his attack easily. Mind you Tatsumi was being cloaked by Incursio's invisbilty

No Caption Provided

Best part is everyone in night raid are bullet timers.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@andr413 is this kakashi with susanoo? if it is he mid diffs if not he gets stomped.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 is this kakashi with susanoo? if it is he mid diffs if not he gets stomped.

Well he has Mangeykyo Sharingan, he still don't have Susanoo, but he can use Kamui. Well can you give me the reason why he lose the battle against Esdeath?

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By oblivion360

@deathhero61:

being bullet timers isn't that impressive when compared to the naruto verse. in the very beginning haku was moving so fast that sasuke and naruto's clones where frozen even though they were in the middle of an attack. genin were dodging blocking and moving faster than sound.

I will admit kakashi doesn't have that many speed feats if we were to go by hype and powerscaling than kakashi would be top tier and one of the fastest regular ninjas (none of the characters like naruto, sasuke, madara etc. etc.) now I have some scans that justifies some of the hype

No Caption Provided
Part 1 Kakashi couldn't follow Itachi's fast jutsu execution, but he could react to it showing great execution speed too, and he could perfectly understand and counter his combo
Part 1 Kakashi couldn't follow Itachi's fast jutsu execution, but he could react to it showing great execution speed too, and he could perfectly understand and counter his combo
and see through his trap that fellow jonin Kuranai fell for
and see through his trap that fellow jonin Kuranai fell for
Itachi used a similar tactic on Hebi Sasuke, and Sasuke didn't notice him make the clone
Itachi used a similar tactic on Hebi Sasuke, and Sasuke didn't notice him make the clone
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kakashi had a quick little fight with Itachi. it should be noted that this isn't the real Itachi, it's similar to a clone he only had 30% of Itachi's chakra but it had Itachi's body so the only thing that should change is the amount of jutsu he can use.

i'll admit that Kakazu was distracted, but if you would notice the shocked expressions on hidan, chouji, shikamaru, and ino's faces they were facing Kakuzu yet didn't see Kakashi come up behind him, also kakuzu mentions he did it without a presence which is impressive since kakuzu noticed this
i'll admit that Kakazu was distracted, but if you would notice the shocked expressions on hidan, chouji, shikamaru, and ino's faces they were facing Kakuzu yet didn't see Kakashi come up behind him, also kakuzu mentions he did it without a presence which is impressive since kakuzu noticed this

No Caption Provided

now for one of the more impressive feats in this same fight as above Kakashi takes on both Hidan and Kakuzu. Kakashi could dodge a forest-destroying attack (Kakuzu's Fuuton: Atsugai) at point blank and with his attention divided by the taijutsu fight against Hidan (even with an injured arm) right after that he quickly intercept Kakuzu's fast Raiton ninjutsu with Raikiri, saving team 10

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

to get an idea of how fast he had to be in order to have pulled this off. i looked up the speed of lightning and as i figured i got mixed answers. some says half the speed of light(definitely not going to use this) to 1/3 the speed of light(still not going to use this) i'll use the slowest speed I found 140,000mph which i got from a wiki (this is the speed i'll say the lightning is kakashi will have to be faster in order to out race the attack)

the different places I went to in order to come to this conclusion

http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4082461.html

http://www.maine.gov/mema/prepare/prep_display.shtml?163524

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=38483.0

http://www.ucar.edu/communications/factsheets/Lightning.html

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120723.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning

https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=533

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/06/0623_040623_lightningfacts_2.html

that's it for now I have more but it's late and I have work in the morning fell free to pick apart whatever i posted

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: I believe esdeath is powerful from a combat standpoint even without time freeze and with it shes a true monster..... But soloing a verse like the narutoverse as whole(lol toptiers fodderize), defeating a dbz character(who's actually atleast above hercule/mr satan), and defeating powerhouse dc/marvel characters is far beyond her pay grade.