Jonin Level Ninja's Kakashi and Asuma

New Batman & Robin
      New Batman & Robin

Asuma & Kakashi Vs Grayson & Damian  

Places Of battle 

Konoha 

Gotham

Round one

: both side have no idea who the other is and Asuma and Kakashi can not use jutsu or the Sharigan they both however have Kunai. Dick and Damian only have Battarangs at their disposal and of course their costume's. This battle takes place in Konoha so the ninja's have home ground advantage. As Dick and Damian do not use Chakra then the two ninja's can not simple find them like that! the two teams start off two miles apart, the village is deserted. So they can use the environment and H2h thats it.

Round Two:

Dick face's kakashi: Okay Kakashi has use of the Sharigan (basic use)which means he can predict his enemies moves, This of course is nothing new to Grayson after having along history of fighting Deathstroke. Grayson is aware of Kakashi power but is still the same as before in round one and has no idea where Damian is. Kakashi's left arm is damaged but not totally unusable. Battle takes place on a raining gotham roof top.

Round Two: Damian Vs Asuma: Asuma can use the wind to power his two battle knifes (see his bio above and that is all he has the same skills as before. Damien has no idea of this attack but has managed to get his hands on some explosive scrolls and has had ten mins prep time, Battle once again takes place in Gotham but in the street below of the other fight. 

Respect each other please!
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FLCL1

robin looks like a fag in that pic XD but team kakashi still will battle one why? its there home town they can easyly set trap( which they are pros at) and not to mention kakashi and asuma's speed feats, jumping feats and fighting feats 

round two: no comment
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Final Arrow
@FLCL1 said:
" robin looks like a fag in that pic XD but team kakashi still will battle one why? its there home town they can easyly set trap( which they are pros at) and not to mention kakashi and asuma's speed feats, jumping feats and fighting feats  round two: no comment "
But they don't have that option, they can't set traps as they only have Kunai! they can use the area to battle knowing where to head and hide but as I said they have access to no Jutsu or anything else just what they start with!
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FLCL1
@Final Arrow said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" robin looks like a fag in that pic XD but team kakashi still will battle one why? its there home town they can easyly set trap( which they are pros at) and not to mention kakashi and asuma's speed feats, jumping feats and fighting feats  round two: no comment "
But they don't have that option, they can't set traps as they only have Kunai! they can use the area to battle knowing where to head and hide but as I said they have access to no Jutsu or anything else just what they start with! "

u dont need items or justu's to set a trap between 2 people
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Final Arrow
@FLCL1 said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @FLCL1 said:
But they don't have that option, they can't set traps as they only have Kunai! they can use the area to battle knowing where to head and hide but as I said they have access to no Jutsu or anything else just what they start with! "
u dont need items or justu's to set a trap between 2 people "
The only thing they could set up would be an ambush! 
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000

kakashi and asuma are aleady above dick and amien in physical prowess.
i think batman and robin lose in two good fights

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SwaggaB0y

they would lose in two curbstomps.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000
@SwaggaB0y said:
" they would lose in two curbstomps. "
who?
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Final Arrow
@buttersdaman000 said:
" kakashi and asuma are aleady above dick and amien in physical prowess. i think batman and robin lose in two good fights "
I give round one to team Konoha but round two im torn, Grayson on home field advantage with knowledge of what he is facing may not even try and fight he may lead Kakashi away to somewhere he has the better chance. I do see Damian wining his fight however, he has had time to set the traps and allowing him to get an edge, his only fault may be that he is hot headed, which may lead to his down fall.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Final Arrow said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" kakashi and asuma are aleady above dick and amien in physical prowess. i think batman and robin lose in two good fights "
I give round one to team Konoha but round two im torn, Grayson on home field advantage with knowledge of what he is facing may not even try and fight he may lead Kakashi away to somewhere he has the better chance. I do see Damian wining his fight however, he has had time to set the traps and allowing him to get an edge, his only fault may be that he is hot headed, which may lead to his down fall. "
well with traps.....maybe. but you gotta understan that these are two jounin ninjas! theyre not gonna fall for some explosive scroll traps. the traps gotta be a little bit more intricate to get kakashi and asuma.

so i still think that the ninjas win
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1
@Final Arrow said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @FLCL1 said:
u dont need items or justu's to set a trap between 2 people "
The only thing they could set up would be an ambush!  "

thats wat i ment lol
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" they would lose in two curbstomps. "
who? "

Batman and Robin
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@FLCL1: term FAG im super uncomforatble with... watch it please
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @FLCL1: term FAG im super uncomforatble with... watch it please "

dully noted
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Final Arrow

I think round one is a little unfair, but I do think that they have a good chance in round two. Asuma and kakashi are fast and expert ninja's and often pull back to think of their attacks in a new enviorment they may just do this! as i said im still going to go with Round one Kakashi and Asuma, round two Kakashi, and maybe Damian!