Kaidou vs Vasto Lorde Ichigo and Ulquiorra

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jko1: Whitebeard has more DC, but he was sick, old, and has far worse durability, even worse than Big Mom's.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: Whitebeard has more DC, but he was sick, old, and has far worse durability, even worse than Big Mom's.

Yes but there still relative to one another. WB even then can probably still beat Kaido.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol guys if you think that Ulquiorra or Vasto Lorde Ichigo is a good match against Whitebeard, then what makes you think that they wouldn’t stand a chance against Kaido? Or even The opposite, if you think that someone Luffy‘s tier is a good match against Ulquiorra or Vasto Lorde Ichigo, then what makes you think that Ulquiorra or Vasto Lorde Ichigo would be a good match against Kaido or Whitebeard?

The whole point I’m trying to get at here is; let’s look at things objectively.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: It's because Whitebeard isn't Kaido. Whitebeard's raw durability was consistently bad and his speed as well as his raw physical strength weren't really great either. His DC and endurance were incredible, but Kaido's raw physicals are far better suited to engage Ulquiorra and Ichigo.

In other words, while Whitebeard and Kaido were likely comparable overall, Kaido's individual skills, attributes and feats make him more formidable in this case.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, the 1st OP high tier shows his head...

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think it’s still to early to be debating with Kaido. We still don’t know much about his capabilities. We know Shanks warded him off, we know he has a huge dragon form, we know his wano showings are him drunk, he destroyed the tip of a mountain/oden castle, tanked an elephant gun and a g4 Kong organ, and one shot G4 Luffy. We don’t know what he can really dish out besides fire blasts and swinging a club and we don’t know the extent of his durability.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Undre

@skysanji: funny how you say kaidou wins when the other day you were trying to get me band for putting the 3 admirals against the head captains from bleach. Saying it's a mismatch and they solo the 3 admirals. The 3 admirals killed white beard and pretty much took out his whole army and the strawhats. One admirals solos luffy and the strawhats. Kaidou is scaleable to white beard and big mom. And hes been captured and defeated several times. You said one head captain solos all 3 admirals. Meaning ulqiora and ichigo solos

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji: funny how you say kaidou wins

Never said This.

What I did say was that there is no way Ulquiorra or Vasto Lorde solo and by the way this thread is going others agree a majority is even saying Kaidou low diffs or oneshots

when the other day you were trying to get me band for putting the 3 admirals against the head captains from bleach

No you put The three Admirals against "Head Captains" Ichibei,Yammamoto and LILLE BARO don't know why Lille is there when he's not a Head captain oh wait I do know it's in case someone says, the Admirals have intagability you can come in and Say "Lille has intagability as well" So there Really is no arguement to be made for the admirals they will eventually lose since they will never hit Lille which is fine if it was just Lille but they also have to worry about Ichibei's hax which is fine if it was just Ichibei but they have to deal with these two things at the same time Observation Haki will help them for a long time but at the end of the day it will only last so long ,Stop being Bias

I tagged a mod and he agreed so he locked it, he said if you make another bias thread you will get banned, The choice is yours

Especially when you made three bias threads in a row with the Bleach team being the winner in mind.

Saying it's a mismatch and they solo the 3 admirals

Also didn't say this I said with them not being able to Touch Lillie and Ichibei eventually hitting them with Hax there is no argument to be made for the Admirals they can dodge Ichibei but they will likely focus on how they are going to hit Lille

The 3 admirals killed white beard and pretty much took out his whole army and the strawhats.

You haven't read One Piece a day in your life

One admirals solos luffy and the strawhats.

Correct but what does this have to do with anything?

Kaidou is scaleable to white beard and big mom. And hes been captured and defeated several times.

You say this with no context on how it happened for all we know he could've went into the sea because of him getting drunk a majority of the time we see him or just slipped on a Banana peel WE DON'T KNOW what happened

You said one head captain solos all 3 admirals.

Again never said this.

Meaning ulqiora and ichigo solos

Stupidest argument ever you've said NOTHING so far.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Gilateen

@undre: You obviously say bleach wins in every thread. I agree with @SkySanji.

You clearly haven’t been reading one piece close enough.

You made a Mismatch thread with a winner in mind.

One more and your ban so you better cool it down and think Wisely on threads.

Ichigo and ulquiorra do not solo and you know it.

Kaido wins

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SkySanji

@gilateen: Dude even said any of the Espadas solo Juubito in BASE

Says Ulquiorra's Lanza is Country level while Naruto's 3 headed Kurama double Rasenshuriken and Sasuke's Indra's arrow explosion was only lake sized?:

No Caption Provided

Dude is in love Bleach and it clouds his judgement

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@skysanji: Oi that's my gif m8, I'll fight you >:( Romany Malco knows the way.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: yh I seen it and started crying it looks funny as hell

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: seen what the admirals can do and kaidou. Bleach ten wins in DC Ap and speed. Ulquiorra solos with country level laza. They can tank any ome piece characters attacks

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Anyhow my thoughts on the battle.

R1 Kaido pretty easily. In character there will be no Lanza or Cero spams while Kaido would just club them. Kaido already one shotted Luffy who in much weaker version already tanked Moriah’s punches which could split an island. That feat was better than any durability feat in Bleach at that point from what I remember. Kaido also blitzed and withstood G4 Luffy‘s attacks like nothing. The Bleach is essentially just outclassed in stats.

R2 Kaido but a lot harder. Bloodlusted he would just turn into a dragon and try to nuke them but this wouldn’t be good for him since although they have reletivly poor physical durability, their energy durability is pretty damn nice. Ichigo crushed Ulquiorra‘s Lanza in his hand without much effort. Also since they are bloodlusted, they’re likely are going to be Lanza/Cero spams which I don’t really see Kaido surviving honestly. Although Kaido is still faster and I guess he could try to avoid it with haki (then again Kaido is the type to try to tank anything that comes at him so...yea). Overall for round 2 I’d say wins Kaido 6-7 out of 10.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67 socajunkie  Moderator

@skysanji said:

@socajunkie: yh I seen it and started crying it looks funny as hell

40 Year Old Virgin is the film, an excellent watch.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SkySanji
@undre said:

@gilateen: seen what the admirals can do and kaidou. Bleach ten wins in DC

SO FAR yes, we've barely seen Kaidou fight,but scaling wise he should be at BARE MINIMUM I'm talking about the biggest lowball above a Mountain Level King Kong gun which is Vasto lorde and Ulquiorra's highest DC feat

Ap

????

and speed

No. Kaidou casually blitzed a gear 4 Luffy

Ulquiorra solos with country level laza

No Caption Provided

They can tank any ome piece characters attacks

No.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: I already saw the movie can't believe I don't remember this scene

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Yray

Why are people still scaling marine ford White beard to the current yonkou's marine ford White beard would barely be at the top 15 strongest by Eos ..I don't know any bleach or Naruto character with old age and a sickness while on Life support who would be capable of doing half of what white beard did ...old Madara on life support would have gotten stomped by sage mode Naruto even if he was hashiramas rival and a top tier.. doesn't mean a healthy hashirama would be beaten by same sage mode Naruto

What I'm trying to say is that ODA has never shown us what a true yonko was capable of ..he only showed us what a dying (white beard) and nerfed(bigmom) yonko was capable of

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: lol how is this a fight they can see ichigo or ulqiora missmatch

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

@skysanji said:

Says Ulquiorra's Lanza is Country level while Naruto's 3 headed Kurama double Rasenshuriken and Sasuke's Indra's arrow explosion was only lake sized?:

No Caption Provided

Dued moutains in Naruto ARE NOT SCALEABLE TO REAL WORLD MOUTAINS their the same size as kurama. A real moutain would be 20 to 30 times bigger than kurama and sussanoo

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@skysanji: lol how is this a fight they can see ichigo or ulqiora missmatch

LMAO he doesn't have a counter to anything I said so he back tracks and comes up with this ^^^^, Nice try One Piece characters can see souls

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:scans and proof they all can see souls

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji:

@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

Dued moutains in Naruto ARE NOT SCALEABLE TO REAL WORLD MOUTAINS their the same size as kurama. A real moutain would be 20 to 30 times bigger than kurama and sussanoo

Just stop posting at this point,your ineptitude is really annoying to debate against.

Doesn't know what Kurama Avatar is

Disregards Perfect Susano'o being mountain size

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I am the only one who think big mom is stronger than kaido.

Firstly durability feats I think big mom has better durability than kaido if we compare them kaido definitely have old wounds and scars all over his body but mama for some reason have never been injured in battle no single scar on her body for some reason even though she was quite dumb.

Secondly we all know kaido have been captured many times and defeated many times but how come mama have never lost or even captured and we know she was so powerful as a teenager I think the world government would have sent an admiral after her, I really respect big mom in the whole OP being at the top for so long with losing a fight or even getting injured even once in battle.

If we talk of fighting feats they both have non because oda nelfed big mom through out the whole cake island just for luffy to survive which was a big let down.

Any way from what we've seen if the just fly and spam lanza and cero they should win

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji:scans and proof they all can see souls

Loading Video...

Also in the manga as well.

1:30

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: What are you on about? Spirits in the Bleach verse even though they can't be seen can still get attacked but that's different here because One piece characters can see the souls

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: but cant fight souls so kaidou gets one shotted or blitzed

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji: but cant fight souls so kaidou gets one shotted or blitzed

Stop posting.

If they can hit they can attack not to mention it will be easier because One Piece characters can actually see souls are you Braindead?

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Raziel2014

either one shots Kaido, Ulquiorra wont even need Segunda Etapa either.

even Fodders like Grimmjow in Release are already Mountain+, and each rank above that is several times stronger than the last, grimmjow attacked ulquiorra with his full power and ulquiorra did not even budge an inch and the same power that made grimmjow bleed/Mask Ichigo Karakura Town, to ulquiorra it could not even scratch his skin, the difference between Base Grimjow and Base ulquiorra is at least 10x, so if Grimmjow in Release is Low ball MOuntain Level then Release Ulquiorra R1 would be 10x that which even at min is still Island tier, and another 10x that in 2nd Etapa which puts him at Large Island/Small Country.

ichigo is a whole different ball game as even ulquiorra strongest attack was not only tanked but crushed with 1 hand like it was a glass ball, which would make HIchigo atleast 10x+ stronger than Ulquiorra, low Ball Country level, even movie creators know this which is why Hell Verse Ichigo has that power.

people claiming Luffy and Kaido have better physical than H ichigo and Ulquiorra clearly arent watching the same thing as i am, H ichigo broke an attack liek Lanzza with his bare hands that attack itself is above anythign shown in one piece and he did that physically, Kaido dragon breath that attack the top of the mountain is something Bleach character get punch through all the time with min damage at best slight skin bruise, examples are Doflamingo vs Luffy, the same punch that send Mingo Flying Through several blocks to grimmjow wont even make him bruise.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SkySanji

@raziel2014 said:

either one shots Kaido, Ulquiorra wont even need Segunda Etapa either.

Wank

even Fodders like Grimmjow in Release are already Mountain+

Wank, show me a mountain Level Grimmjow feat

and each rank above that is several times stronger than the last, grimmjow attacked ulquiorra with his full power and ulquiorra did not even budge an inch and the same power that made grimmjow bleed/Mask Ichigo Karakura Town, to ulquiorra it could not even scratch his skin, the difference between Base Grimjow and Base ulquiorra is at least 10x, so if Grimmjow in Release is Low ball MOuntain Level then Release Ulquiorra R1 would be 10x that which even at min is still Island tier, and another 10x that in 2nd Etapa which puts him at Large Island/Small Country.

Wank, Grimmjow did not attack Ulquiorra with his full power as he did not even enter his R2 form, where are you getting this 10x stronger than Grimmjow claim from? Also that is where you are getting LARGE ISLAND/SMALL COUNTRY from?

ichigo is a whole different ball game as even ulquiorra strongest attack was not only tanked but crushed with 1 hand like it was a glass ball, which would make HIchigo atleast 10x+ stronger than Ulquiorra, low Ball Country level,even movie creators know this which is why Hell Verse Ichigo has that power.

Wank and headcannon

people claiming Luffy and Kaido have better physical than H ichigo and Ulquiorra clearly arent watching the same thing as i am, H ichigo broke an attack liek Lanzza with his bare hands that attack itself is above anythign shown in one piece

Wank, There are many Island level feats in One Piece while Lanza is only mountain level, STOP IT

and he did that physically, Kaido dragon breath that attack the top of the mountain is something Bleach character get punch through all the time with min damage at best slight skin bruise

Wank, he vaped the mountain and getting punched through a mountain does not equate to tanking a mountain level attack, not that it matters since Grimmjow,Ulquiorra and Vasto Lorde have never been punched through a mountain.

examples are Doflamingo vs Luffy, the same punch that send Mingo Flying Through several blocks to grimmjow wont even make him bruise.

Wank, also several blocks? No. It was Kilometers away,show me Grimmjow tanking getting smacked Kilometers away,shit the punch Meliodas did to Ruin would wreck Ressurecion Grimmjow, let alone the King Kong gun that sent someone as durable as Doflamingo flying Kilometers away

Sigh... ANOTHER Bleach wanker

You used nothing but scaling and no actual feats instead saying "at least" or "lowballing they should be...." lol,what? The only feat you used was Ichigo crushing Lanza in his hands.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: your bias is waving in the wind, big enough to be seen across the galaxy...

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@skysanji: lol dued you keep down playing ulqioras laza DC its at least island to country level. Takes 3 days to get fom one side to another. Average walk speed 5 miles an hour. Their is 72 hours in 3 days. 72×5=360 miles litterly the Size of Los Angeles amd their are 4 gates. So 4×360=1444 miles. Thats island to country level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: electric poles in bleach can hit souls and they can crash into normal buildings and road and bust them up but OP characters can’t touch tangible bleach people just cuz they souls? Aii.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't technically spite yet (because we haven't seen Kaidou actually try), but c'mon. It's spite.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido stomp

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Mee09

Honestly Kaido wins this with Low Difficulty. One shotting a Bloodlusted Gear 4th Luffy with no Haki, in base, and faster than he can react. Is insane. Ichigo and Ulquiorra cannot one shot Luffy in Gear 4th. Even together.

What is going on with Bleach threads lately?

Also some people are mentioning Whitebeard and saying that is durability was consistently bad. We only saw an out of Prime, sick and Dying Whitebeard who was on life support fight a Marineford. If Kaido had fought that form of Whitebeard. He would have killed him but no one knew Whitebeard had gotten THAT weak. Otherwise I'm sure one of the Yonkos would have challenged him. Maybe not Big Mom. But Kaido for sure. If Kaido went up against that Whitebeard he would win every time. Kaido is still in his Prime and in top shape. Prime Whitebeard was much more of a monster than Kaido is now. He's the only pirate that was truly comparable to Gol. D Roger.