kaido easily.

Thunder Bagua and it's GG for the building level statue

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

King Piccolo solos the verse. A moon level character vs bunch of island to country characters.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh, I don't know if king piccolo scales to Roshi or not. Canonically he is in fact much stronger but Roshi needed a charged Kamehameha to destroy the moon and we know from later fights (eg Goku vs Raditz, Vegeta vs Cell) that a weaker character can exceed their current power level briefly with a sufficiently charged attack.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

what stops kaido from blitzing him and pummeling him with his club

aside from weird wank based on dogshit databooks and mental gymnastics scaling

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RDCDesmond
@queengoddess said:
@ssxana said:

Who win here?

Piccolo daimao is planet lv

Kaido gets 1 shot

No Caption Provided
@aggrape said:
No Caption Provided

Depending on the context if characters aren’t at least a few times less than planet lv in AP they could mean destroying surface or the planet or surface overtime

Whitebeard is multi continent via upscaling and will scale to luffy strongest form till luff gets the scaling or statement he surpassed WB in prime unless Kaido is > Prime WB which I have my doubts about since he waited till he was on deathbed to start taking over.

Kaido is less than luffy who is continent + - multi continent lv.

King Piccolo is at least low moon lv. His DC is rather small compared to his AP. So he doesn’t have a lot of range. And he burns out of stamina quickly the more charged ki attacks he uses. And kaido had the speed advantage even in humanoid form, even faster in dragon form. Even so KP just is too strong here for kaido speed to really matter when KP is going to nuke their surroundings if he is outclassed in speed and can’t hit kaido. Surely some of that is damaging kaido unless he flies away.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido blitzes and stomps Piccolo. He only scales to hypersonic and city level, which is far beneath Kaido.

SsXana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SsXana

@rdcdesmond: @kingguinness:

Not really king piccolo is moon level since Kami recreating the Moon and couldn't do anything against king piccolo.

Kami have a power level of 220 and king piccolo have a power level of 280.

Master roshi destroy the moon but with that it took everything he have to destroy the moon he have to power up to the max use a ki Amplified attack to destroy the moon after that he was out of ki.

To use a full power Kamehameha in db is meant you wouldn't have any ki attack left to use against your opponents.

Moon level feats is not something anyone could continue to use in battle.

King piccolo want to rule the world not destroy it yes the guy stronger attack only destroy a city but that only because he didn't want to destroy the world.

There is no reason why he wants to destroy the world he want to rule.

Besides he destroy a city earlier that day with one hand with no effort. King piccolo only wants to destroy goku that it.

piccolo Jr he have power level of 3500 he destroy the moon with no effort but he stronger attack miss raditz only destroy a couple of Mountains .

Characters have no reason to destroy the planet they live on. Is got to be a reason to destroy planet and there is never reason why king piccolo or piccolo Jr want to destroy the Earth.

Also king piccolo and piccolo Jr power level not to far a park so moon level stuff holds up.

With db guidebook even said Master roshi and goku is moon level.

When I made this vs battle I thought no one would even posted anything since I made many other vs battle before this one with no one post anything on them.

I just really made this one because I was bored.

SsXana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King piccolo literally just solos the verse.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RDCDesmond

@ssxana: I think he is more low moon lv since he = ultra divine water goku which is weaker than Kami. Kami having a power of of 220 and KP 260 could’ve been a error or made to mean human form kami.

No Caption Provided

Old form KP never tanks Roshi kamehameha and would’ve been killed by chiatzou wish to shenron. Had KP not stopped him. This utterly means Old form KP is weaker than shenronn, as she Ron can’t get rid of someone if they surpass his power.

So for scaling

Roshi kamehameha destroying moon > kami > youth king piccolo killing shenron > shenron recreating moon

No one really scales to Roshi moon feat they scale to shenron creating the moon since he can’t do something beyond the power of his creator

john0221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido slams his ''moon lvl dreams'' sh apart Lmfao

SsXana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: not really.

At that time goku friends thought the dragon can Grant any wish in the db saga but later on they find out in the saiyan saga the dragon couldn't grant wish against stronger peoples who stronger than kami.

So chiatzou wish probably wouldn't even work since king piccolo is stronger then kami.

For master roshi full power Kamehameha we have no idea what level of power is do reach but if master roshi believe it wouldn't be strong enough work against king piccolo or he was afraid he would miss king piccolo with it leave to him with no power to fight back against king piccolo.

We don't know. All we do know master roshi was sure he couldn't beat king piccolo one on one in fight, master roshi know his limits

The reason why master roshi wanted to used the dragon ball against king piccolo in the first place.

In my opinion used the official guide books power level for them to prove who stronger is enough for me.