• 156 results
Posted by Ninelven (203 posts) 4 months, 27 days ago

Poll: Kaido vs. EoS Naruto: H2H (84 votes)

Kaido 43%
Naruto 57%

Kaido vs EoS Naruto, but restricted to H2H. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#51 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure who you are referring to when you say "Don't Tag me" but I didn't tag you I quoted what Undre said and he just so happened to tag you in his post, that's....... how quoting works.

#52 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Not sure who you are referring to when you say "Don't Tag me" but I didn't tag you I quoted what Undre said and he just so happened to tag you in his post, that's....... how quoting works.

Then remove my tag and you were replying to me specifically so don't even act oblivious. I quoted "Don't tag me" Because that's literally what you said to me like two weeks ago.

#53 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you were the only one who said "don't tag me" so I would be replying to you, No?

Anyway,Fair enough I'll just do that from now on, regarding anyone who tags you in their post, I'll just remove your tag.

#54 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

>"Low at best"

>Punches the shit out of people who could tank this:

No Caption Provided

> Overpowers a moon slicing attack

Yeah. Ok.

#55 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

>"Low at best"

>Punches the shit out of people who could tank this:

No Caption Provided

> Overpowers a moon slicing attack

Yeah. Ok.

Because Energy Durability somehow relates to Physical Durability?

That's why we have people arguing Naruto stomps SSJ Goku right?

#56 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people keep mentioning Naruto palming GWRE as a massive physical strength feat. It wasn't. GWRE, when swung, exerts continental level force. It wasn't swung when it was shot out as Naruto, at an unknown speed, with an unknown force, so splitting it doesn't mean he has continent level physicals. Also, chakra has no durability and that attack was a only chakra based attack. So him splitting that attack is really unquantifiable.

Also, it was hollow moon slicing because of the toneri's swing. When Naruto palmed it, there was no swing so it wasn't exerting "moon slicing" force.

Naruto, even in his Kurama avatar, might have, at best, multi mountain to maybe island level physicals, him in his human form will be large mountain level at best.

#57 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Yes, it does actually. Split durability makes no sense at all.

#58 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: Physical and Energy Durability aren't the same. Otherwise like I said, people wouldn't be arguing Naruto stomps SSJ Goku on the basis of Goku having bad Physical Showings and this thread wouldn't need to exist if Naruto's Physical Durability was the same as his Energy Durability.

#59 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: People who argue that are being silly. I don't argue that. Goku would finger flick Naruto out of existence.

#60 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: If people truly thought Energy durability = Physical durability then like I said this thread wouldn't exist, since Naruto would stomp hard. The general consensus is that they aren't the same.

#61 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Well that is the point of a debate right? If someone can tank the energy of a 100 exaton blast hitting their face, they can take the force of a 100 exaton punch in their face. It's all just energy. What do you think a punch is? It's kinetic energy.

#62 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

since Naruto isn’t restricted to Base he stomps. He chakra arms could momentarily match kaguyas which destroyed PS. Naruto puts that chakra into his fist and one shots

#63 Edited by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

@easternwind: If people truly thought Energy durability = Physical durability then like I said this thread wouldn't exist, since Naruto would stomp hard. The general consensus is that they aren't the same.

That's the consensus here on comicvine elsewhere people recognize how illogical such a notion is, anyone who could think for themselves and actually knows the series would know that split durability doesn't exist in DB.

#64 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@omega_kai said:

@limitlesssigil said:

That's the consensus here are comicvine everywhere else recognizes how illogical such a notion is, anyone who could think for themselves and actually knows the series would know that split durability doesn't exist in DB.

I agree that Physical Durability = Energy Durability btw, it's just that many people have used that argument to debunk me in the past so I thought it was true.

#65 Posted by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

@omega_kai said:

@limitlesssigil said:

That's the consensus here are comicvine everywhere else recognizes how illogical such a notion is, anyone who could think for themselves and actually knows the series would know that split durability doesn't exist in DB.

I agree that Physical Durability = Energy Durability btw, it's just that many people have used that argument to debunk me in the past so I thought it was true.

Don't be a sheep, you had it right the first time, always fact check.

#66 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: @omega_kai: Yeah, I honestly forgot how often the whole Energy=/=Physical thing gets brought up here. I just came back after like, a year-long absence.

I don't see how split durability makes any sense whatsoever.

#67 Edited by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: Its just nonsense, people will say a character has universal durability but be vulnerable or killed to planet level striking...indoctrination at its finest, they almost got another one. Lol

#68 Edited by insaneMonk (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind said:

@limitlesssigil: @omega_kai: Yeah, I honestly forgot how often the whole Energy=/=Physical thing gets brought up here. I just came back after like, a year-long absence.

My god not this again!!!..well I would use my previous example

well I guess if naruto tanks a nuke that destroys half of the United states without damage he wouldn't also be damaged if someone were to drop mount Everest on him..no that's stupid naruto only survived the nuke because he had high heat resistance making him able to withstand the heat emitted for second's... but here he's dealing with something that doesn't relate to heat he's going to get his bones crushed if he can't withstand 200+trillions of pounds....nah..what do I know afterall naruto can easily tank country+ lvl nukes this here is only mountain lvl ..so it ain't gonna hurt him

Like I stated in a previous thread if split durability doesn't exist then Luffy tanking moriahs small island lvl splitting punch would mean a base Luffy pre-timeskip would easily tank a small island lvl nuke no problem..since you say nukes= blunt force...or jack would be fine and wouldn't get vaporised from an island+ nuke since he straight up took an 100 billion+ ton of force from an island plus sized elephant and was still alive without any permanent damage

I mean nothing makes sense ..you say in DB split durability doesn't exist..but dbz nappa, frieza and vegetables could at least tank country lvl nukes but would get cut in half by a distructo disk from krillin or trunks cutting a more powerful frieza to ribbons and none of those cutting attacks have DC that's even close to country lvl

#69 Edited by SocaJunkie (8405 posts) - - Show Bio

If split durability in DBZ doesn’t exist then I guess Kid Gohan’s kick to Nappa was moon level.

#70 Posted by Undre (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@easternwind said:

well I guess if naruto tanks a nuke that destroys half of the United states without damage he wouldn't also be damaged if someone were to drop mount Everest on him..no that's stupid naruto only survived the nuke because he had high heat resistance making him able to withstand the heat emitted for second's... but here he's dealing with something that doesn't relate to heat he's going to get his bones crushed if he can't withstand 200+trillions of pounds....nah..what do I know afterall naruto can easily tank country+ lvl nukes this here is only mountain lvl ..so it ain't gonna hurt him

Like I stated in a previous thread if split durability doesn't exist then Luffy tanking moriahs small island lvl splitting punch would mean a base Luffy pre-timeskip would easily tank a small island lvl nuke no problem..since you say nukes= blunt force...or jack would be fine and wouldn't get vaporised from an island+ nuke since he straight up took an 100 billion+ ton of force from an island plus sized elephant and was still alive without any permanent damage

I mean nothing makes sense ..you say in DB split durability doesn't exist..but dbz nappa, frieza and vegetables could at least tank country lvl nukes but would get cut in half by a distructo disk from krillin or trunks cutting a more powerful frieza to ribbons and none of those cutting attacks have DC that's even close to country lvl

No Caption Provided

This definitely county level duribilty

No Caption Provided

#71 Posted by datruth1 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

So let me get this straight

Naruto has no physical striking feats or strength at G4 kong gun's lvl

Kaido tank multiple Kong gun's and elephant gun and didn't get a scratch

But naruto who can't strike even as hard as Kong gun would stomp kaido in a h2h only battle ...yeah the Naruto fan base on CV ain't biased at all and they make a lot of sense

And those who still say split durability aint a thing need physics in their life

#72 Posted by Nervedamage (729 posts) - - Show Bio

"Doesn't matter, Naruto's FTL, he speedblitzes"

#73 Posted by Undre (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

"Doesn't matter, Naruto's FTL, he speedblitzes"

No Caption Provided

#74 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: he can't use shadow clones. That's a jutsu and this is strictly H2H

#75 Edited by JDogg (788 posts) - - Show Bio

Using low ends aye? WB > Kaido and WB got impaled and shot up by fodder lmao.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
#76 Posted by deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512 (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido !!! one piece and toriko forever !!

#77 Posted by Aqualion0 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

A guy who only has mountain level feats besides from his hax vs Tankest character in Island/Country level verse.

Who wins?

#78 Edited by JDogg (788 posts) - - Show Bio

*Island level at best verse

*Palmed a beam that split the moon in half which is a solid country to Continetal feat. Also ripped off Kaguya's harm and she tanked tbbs with ease.

#79 Posted by Blizzard93 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.....people often underestimate how strong Naruto's chakra punches are. While being just in 4 tails, he once plamed the groud casually and created a huge ass crater . It was just a simple slap. Now imagine six paths naruto doiing the same. Not to mention, he has feats of stalemating Kaguya's chakra punches that destroyed a continental level perfect susanoo casually, even overpowering the said chakra punch after using boil release unrivalled strength. He even has casual mountan level punches without using chakra fist. He punced Momoshiki through the shinju trunk, that is waaayyy more durable than your average rocks. Now imagine if he uses his full power to make a chakra fist and supplements it with boil release to punch.........we have never seen Naruto punch the ground like Sakura with full power, which is what actually makes his physical look unimpressive. But he is as strong if not stronger than Juubito physically who destroyed Hashirama's shinju gates by simply standing and threw Naruto and Sasuke so hard that it created a big and deep valley.

Last but not the least he has overpowered the GWRE sword with his chakra fist, and is faster than Kaido. This gives him the win imo.

#80 Edited by Raziel2014 (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

@blizzard93 said:

Naruto.....people often underestimate how strong Naruto's chakra punches are. While being just in 4 tails, he once plamed the groud casually and created a huge ass crater . It was just a simple slap. Now imagine six paths naruto doiing the same. Not to mention, he has feats of stalemating Kaguya's chakra punches that destroyed a continental level perfect susanoo casually, even overpowering the said chakra punch after using boil release unrivalled strength. He even has casual mountan level punches without using chakra fist. He punced Momoshiki through the shinju trunk, that is waaayyy more durable than your average rocks. Now imagine if he uses his full power to make a chakra fist and supplements it with boil release to punch.........we have never seen Naruto punch the ground like Sakura with full power, which is what actually makes his physical look unimpressive. But he is as strong if not stronger than Juubito physically who destroyed Hashirama's shinju gates by simply standing and threw Naruto and Sasuke so hard that it created a big and deep valley.

Last but not the least he has overpowered the GWRE sword with his chakra fist, and is faster than Kaido. This gives him the win imo.

never happened in the manga, what left the big crater was a charkra blast not a punch. he does however show at least CB+ physical punches when orochimaru uses his snake vomit jutsu, and scales to all Version 2 jinchuriki like Killer Bee almost kiling Kisame with 1 punch, naruto V2 is so far out of ninas physical league that even a common punch pre V2 easily rip of orochimaru arm and in V2 a common punch slice him in half

#81 Posted by datruth1 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

*Island level at best verse

*Palmed a beam that split the moon in half which is a solid country to Continetal feat. Also ripped off Kaguya's harm and she tanked tbbs with ease.

You know what ...you guys are right ..Naruto did overpower the GWRE sword of unknown speed or force but it did split a hollow moon so naruto while in base with coated chakra arms has continental lvl striking or he can bust or destroy a continent with his punch ...and this totally makes a lot of sense since 100% kurama can't physically bust a continent ..and oboy this would mean if Naruto was in bijuu mode while using his chakra coated arm he would physically bust the planet in one punch also and his higher transformation would bust stars with a single punch or even yet this would explain why some naruto fans think the last Naruto can beat ssj Goku ..meh I've underrated naruto for so long

#82 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: even if we assume the moon was only the crust (1% of its volume) that would still be a 50km thick 3400km+ long continent-sized inject being cleaved.thats far beyond anything G4 puffy has ever done.

Obviously this scales to naruto's punch since the GWR he hit naruto with later was more serious(plus naruto shrugged of the first 1) it would be ridiculous for an enraged toneri to use a weaker attack than the one naruto already tanked.

As for other strength feats, the 8 tails made a kilometer wide tornado just by spinning, manda 2 helping flip turtle island ,kn8 pushing through chibaku tense( a ball of compressed mountains) etc

That's just the stuff bm naruto scales to before his six paths power up

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
#83 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Kaido doesn't have this power output. Base naruto ate this. This is one sided.

#84 Posted by datruth1 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: even if we assume the moon was only the crust (1% of its volume) that would still be a 50km thick 3400km+ long continent-sized inject being cleaved.thats far beyond anything G4 puffy has ever done.

Obviously this scales to naruto's punch since the GWR he hit naruto with later was more serious(plus naruto shrugged of the first 1) it would be ridiculous for an enraged toneri to use a weaker attack than the one naruto already tanked.

As for other strength feats, the 8 tails made a kilometer wide tornado just by spinning, manda 2 helping flip turtle island ,kn8 pushing through chibaku tense( a ball of compressed mountains) etc

That's just the stuff bm naruto scales to before his six paths power up

Lol I.... agree that's why I said a full powered naruto can bust a star with a single chakra coated punch ..I don't understand why people underrate him..SMH

#85 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: hes easily above contentinent lvl but definitely nowhere near star lvl

#86 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

Star level naruto physicals? Continental naruto physicals? Lmao

#87 Posted by JDogg (788 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: It's called Attack Potency...

And no logical person would bump Naruto to star level bcs of him being in a weaker form. Your sarcastic comments won't debunk the feat tho lol.

#88 Edited by Jechundesung (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido has no feats, that'd put Naruto down. No feats to even suggest he'd bypass his chakra cloak.

Naruto on the other hand has survived most if not all his chakra blowing up in his face. Plus RSM enhances him physically + his chakra cloak and his own chakra to enhance + Steam release (which enhances him further).

Danger sensing + frog kata which is >>> anything Kaido has shown.

Naruto got this.

#89 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: @manimalman: There is a problem here.

When Naruto tanked the GWRE, he tanked the country to continent busting force, even for as little as he did. But when he palmed that attack, the force behind the attack was not the same. Toneri didn't swing it but shot it out with an unknown velocity and force.

So we cannot equate him tanking that beam when it was swung to when he palmed it when it was shot out. What I am saying is, that beam was country +/continental level damage ONLY WHEN SWUNG.

#90 Posted by diydeath (2461 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: The point was that Kaido has no H2H feats. For all we know his mace has special properties...or it might not.

Kind of hard to have a Kaido battle atm...

#91 Posted by datruth1 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

@datruth1: It's called Attack Potency...

And no logical person would bump Naruto to star level bcs of him being in a weaker form. Your sarcastic comments won't debunk the feat tho lol.

No biological living creature would bump naruto physical strength and blunt force durability to continental level when he hasn't displayed blunt force durability and physicals above mountain lvl..and if you're still ignorant and delusional enough to think tanking energy or nuke based attacks which only vaporises the body due to heat is the same as being hit with 100 trillion pound of force which doesn't emmit heat or vaporise but crushes bones and the body ..then no need to reply as I don't have time to prove something so obvious even a 10 year old would understand

#92 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: I don't think you understand how for explosions work. Heat is just one kind of energy imparted on the target. The other is kinetic energy.

Nukes flatten houses, fling cars and rupture streets. None of with is due to heat.

Bijuudama's dont just vaporize things, the carry a huge amount of force.

Also vaporization is far more impressive than simply "breaking bones" as it takes much more energy than simply breaking something.

#93 Posted by JDogg (788 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: I'm ignorant and delusional yet you just said a nuke is only heat base with no concussive force... Lol maybe know what you're talking about before you try to call others ignorant or delusional.

#94 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre:

@undre said:
@insanemonk said:
@easternwind said:

No Caption Provided

This definitely county level duribilty

No Caption Provided

Yeah man, that totally isnt a low end or a magic powers....

Naruto has tanked punches which can destroy entire buildings. You are litterally using a low end. Even with split durability Naruto is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar beyond "sword level".

Luffy is an exception. He is litterally IMMUNE to blunt force attacks. Also, spliting an island isn't Island level.

It isn't about heat resistance. It is about ENERGY. I'm not talking about lifting a mountain. That is different. I am talking about mountain level PUNCHES. Even if it was heat, that is still just ENERGY. Heat resistance is not a thing.

Split durability makes no sense. It basically screws a ton of verses. It makes perfect sense that punches wouldn't destroy mountains. Punches are close up attacks. Their power is shown by who they hurt.

Nothing YOU say makes sense. First off all, swords are special in fiction, they often cut things they shouldnt. I guess you think white beard is like, what? House level+?

Secondly Krillins destructo disk IS PLANET level. It is stronger than Piccolo's attack which completely destroyed the moon. That is a Small Planet level feat. It also has special Ki based properties which increase it's potency.

Trunk's attacks WOULD be above country. The only reason you think it isnt is because you believe in split durability. Nice circular reasoning.

Trunks could punch and litterally obliterate Raditz body, the same body which tanked a Moon+++ level attack casually.

Frieza could RIP the ARM off someone who can tank a planet level attack exploding on his body.

You are just using inconsistancies to make a point which makes no sense, a punch and an energy attack are just ENERGY. What do you think a punch is?

#95 Posted by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: Wow, you litterally don't even know how a nuke works.

#96 Posted by datruth1 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: Wow, you litterally don't even know how a nuke works.

Finally answered and lol ...no I know the difference between a flamethrower and a grenade with one packing alot of kinetic energy ..I simply ignored the shockwave/kinetic energy part of the nuke from the bombs Naruto tanked because there was no showing of the shockwaves dispersed from it being at or above large city block which is something kaido would do by flexin his arm ...so it was irrelevant ..so I decided to speak only of the heat aspect of the nuke ..as a guy wearing a bomb proof vest can tank a grenade which packs enough kinetic energy to destroy solid concrete wall ..which would be wall lvl..but that durability would not matter if that same wall was swing at him ..he definitely wouldn't survive that .. because..agai agin it would crush him...well I'm done with this thread it ain't fun anymore if I continue it's obvious that this argument would go nowhere

#97 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: I was offline.

I wasn't talking about Naruto tanking a nuke, I was talking about anyone who tanks a nuke in general. Which feat are you talking about?

I am not sure about your example of a wall, but crushing someone is different. We are talking about energy here not weight crushing someone. The actual impact of a being hit with something is analgous to the concussive force of a grenade.

Energy attacks in Naruto aren't heat based. They DO have concussive force.

Naruto is on the same level as Juubito who could tank Juubidama, which did this:

No Caption Provided

Jubito was also able to push the force of a combined attack from Bjuu Sage Mode Naruto and Sage Susanoo Sasuke.

Explosions have physical force, they have energy. Even if they were just heat. Heat is just energy too.

#98 Posted by Undre (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: So yout counting biju bombs as punches. He didnt thank that biju bomb he was knocked out after it hit him he used all his power to survive that. But when hes off guard. Hes he litterly has less than sword level duribilty. And naruto doesnt have mountain level punchs his punches are not biju bomb level thats ridiculous

#99 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: No I am not counting Bjuu Bombs as punches. I am just trying to show that Bjuudama have concussive force.

Are you saying a punch can never be stronger than an energy attack?

I am not saying that NARUTO's punches are stronger than NARUTO's Bjuudama.

I am saying Naruto's punches can be stronger than SOME Energy attacks.

Just like Tsunade was able to break Madara's susanoo with a punch, yet Madara's susanoo could easily tank Kage level energy attacks.

Or when Naruto easily punched through Haku's mirrors, yet Sasuke's energy attacks couldnt do anything to them.

The punch of a stronger character can be stronger than the energy attack of a weaker character. No one is saying Naruto's punches are stronger than his Bjuudama.

#100 Posted by Undre (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: steel is stronger than rock which is why naruto can be cutt. A mountain is made up of rock. So Narutos durability isnt higher than steel.