• 151 results
Posted by Ninelven (183 posts) 1 month, 26 days ago

Poll: Kaido vs. EoS Naruto: H2H (77 votes)

Kaido 44%
Naruto 56%

Kaido vs EoS Naruto, but restricted to H2H. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by Ninelven (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#2 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4124 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto EOS has large hill-small mountain level punches

#3 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido, doubt Luffy can even damage him.

#4 Posted by Ninelven (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Made the thread since in the Luffy vs EoS Naruto H2H thread, quite a lot of people claimed Naruto would win.

#5 Posted by Jko1 (2470 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Naruto in base or something? If he isn’t restricted to base and can go all out, then I’m pretty sure he would win.

#6 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4124 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninelven said:

@iusemycajonas: Made the thread since in the Luffy vs EoS Naruto H2H thread, quite a lot of people claimed Naruto would win.

You can literally use PTS feats and they're better than a majority of Naruto's EoS striking feats.

Quite a lot of people think Naruto can punch out Kryptonians lol.

#7 Posted by Tektonic (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

If Naruto's physical strength translates from the the energy attacks he handled than he should win. Otherwise Kaido.

#8 Posted by Gaoron (7668 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido basically no sold Luffy. He schools Naruto.

#9 Edited by Skrskr (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto has no striking feats that say he could hurt Kaido

#10 Posted by JDogg (640 posts) - - Show Bio

EoS Naruto ripped off Kaguya's arm and punted a TSB back at Juudara. He curbs stomps even in just H2H.

#11 Posted by Ninelven (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: Not restricted to base, just to H2H.

#12 Posted by Megafanflash (690 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg said:

EoS Naruto ripped off Kaguya's arm and punted a TSB back at Juudara. He curbs stomps even in just H2H.

#13 Edited by Raziel2014 (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

kaido one shots with a slap.

kaido wont even feel anything from naruto physical punches nor would he from any ninja not 8th gate gai.

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#14 Posted by OriginalCaptain (4603 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t think Naruto can harm him without Nin Jutsu or Sage jutsu.

#15 Edited by katanalauncher (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps, he overpowered Toneri's moon splinter with a punch, pushed Kaguya with his punches, kicked Marada's TSB in base.

#16 Posted by Undre (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido the guy that got oneshotted in by gear 3 in his dragon form. Lol kaido is fodder he gets baby shaked by naruto

#17 Posted by Rebake (3796 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by SkySanji (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

Kaido the guy that got oneshotted in by gear 3 in his dragon form. Lol kaido is fodder he gets baby shaked by naruto

I'm convinced you haven't read a chapter of One Piece a day in your life especially since you said the Admirals killed Whitebeard.

#19 Posted by Undre (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: it was the admirals and blackbeard. Then black beard stole his fruit and black beard is now the strongest in one piece. Kaido babt shaked luffy in G4. Shit was funny. I dont really watch one piece because half the characters look ridiculous and nothing is taken seriously. But i still know a little

#20 Edited by SkySanji (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@skysanji: it was the admirals and blackbeard.

It was Blackbeard's crew, And I guess Technically Akainu since he blew half of his face off.

Then black beard stole his fruit and black beard is now the strongest in one piece.

Heacannon

Kaido babt shaked luffy in G4. Shit was funny. I dont really watch one piece because half the characters look ridiculous and nothing is taken seriously. But i still know a little

Don't see how any of this correlates to you saying Luffy using a gear 3rd attack oneshotted Kaidou, especially when he is Casually no selling Luffy's Gear 4 attacks and sighing

#21 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg: neither of those feats are impressive physically like at all. Kaguya has no impressive physical strength or striking feats and I don’t recall TSB having any quantifiable physical properties that would make kicking it impressive

#22 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15793 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido wins, Naruto won't do any better than gear 4 Luffy if it's just hand to hand combat.

#23 Posted by Ninelven (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@undre said:

Kaido babt shaked luffy in G4.

Yeah that makes sense ...

#24 Posted by bloodyfoot (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaidou sighs again

#25 Posted by Yray (321 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure if Luffy wasn't made of rubber he would have broken his arms while punching kaido

OT: naruto gets badly fodderised in h2h by kaido

#26 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H is not the type of battle naruto wants with kaido

#27 Edited by Jko1 (2470 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninelven said:

@jko1: Not restricted to base, just to H2H.

Since Naruto can amp himself up, then I don’t see how Naruto could lose. Naruto is too fast. Plus he still has shadow clones and can use his Kurama cloak.

#28 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido slaughters him, Naruto's H2H/Physical feats are laughable in comparison to G4 Luffy who Kaido casually one shot.

#29 Posted by Yray (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if we wank naruto and say he hits as hard as G4 Luffy ( although he has no physical feats at G4 luffys lvl) kaido would still stomp him effortlessly...hell even low tier characters who luffy would oneshot have way more physical strength than any version of Naruto has shown

#30 Posted by juiceboks (24544 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Kaido tag him exactly?

#31 Posted by Yray (321 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Kaido tag him exactly?

Well if we go by feats and power scaling kaido isn't far behind Naruto in speed ..since naruto was also scaled to sub relativistic at best

Post timeskip gear 2 luffy was msh and doffy was msh+ gear4 was blitzing him..which would put Luffy at msh++ but doffy could still tag him ..a drunk and base kaido straight up speedblitz a BLOODLUSTED gear 4 Luffy that shows he's faster than a msh++ character not even going to consider how fast he would be if hiz Zoan hybrid form favours his speed ..I think kaido would be able to tag naruto unless you think naruto is LS

#32 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3318 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaido wins the main problem would be tagging Naruto.

#33 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly can't even see Naruto damaging Kaido with H2H alone, meaning he would just be tiring himself which in turn would allow Kaido to tag him.

#34 Posted by FaradaySloth (6546 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is faster but speed won't save him here. He can't hurt Kaido and soon Kaido will one-shot

#35 Posted by diydeath (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

In H2H...Naruto probably wins, he's fast, has frog katas and since you hit harder, the faster you go...I imagine Naruto probably hits insanely hard.

Then add in thousands of clones since Naruto won't need to skimp on their numbers with no other jutsu to use.

#36 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

In H2H...Naruto probably wins, he's fast, has frog katas and since you hit harder, the faster you go...I imagine Naruto probably hits insanely hard.

Then add in thousands of clones since Naruto won't need to skimp on their numbers with no other jutsu to use.

Shadow Clone isn't H2H, it requires a Jutsu to use when OP specifically said Kaido vs Naruto "H2H" and Naruto's feats for Physicals are low at best.

#37 Posted by diydeath (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: By that logic, Kaido can't use his weapon as it's not H2H.

I'm including all physical abilities in H2H, things which lend to their fisticuffs and nothing else.

#38 Edited by ManimalMan (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming naruto isn't restricted to base, he slaps kaido. His chakra first could overpower toneri's moon splitter and hes got strong enough taijutsu to clash with kaguya's air palms and sasuke's Susanoo swords.

He's also durable enough to tank attacks from the juubi.

Frog kata also allows naruto's strikes to damage internal organs directly

#39 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

@limitlesssigil: By that logic, Kaido can't use his weapon as it's not H2H.

I'm including all physical abilities in H2H, things which lend to their fisticuffs and nothing else.

Never once did I even say Kaido needs his weapon to beat Naruto in a H2H so moot point.

Again, Shadow clone is still a Jutsu and therefor isn't H2H.

#40 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming naruto isn't restricted to base, he slaps kaido. His chakra first could overpower toneri's moon splitter and hes got strong enough taijutsu to clash with kaguya's air palms and sasuke's Susanoo swords.

He's also durable enough to tank attacks from the juubi.

Frog kata also allows naruto's strikes to damage internal organs directly

Can you show a scan of this? I don't recall that ever being stated or shown.

#41 Posted by diydeath (2314 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@diydeath said:

@limitlesssigil: Have any feats for pure H2H Kaido?

One shotting G4 Luffy with his weapon still takes physical strength lmao, just because this is H2H doesn't mean you can ignore a feat with a weapon.

#43 Edited by Mee09 (5326 posts) - - Show Bio

Chakra fists hit much harder than Luffy. Naruto can still use KCM people. He can punch Perfect Sussano. He can punch Kaido. Also as someone so graciously mentioned.

KAIDO ONE SHOT LUFFY WITH A WEAPON. One Piece fans how on God's Earth are you ignoring this?

#44 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

Chakra fists hit much harder than Luffy. Naruto can still use KCM people. He can punch Perfect Sussano. He can punch Kaido. Also as someone so graciously mentioned.

KAIDO ONE SHOT LUFFY WITH A WEAPON. One Piece fans how on God's Earth are you ignoring this?

Yep you're right, take away Kaido's Mace and he's as weak as newborn apparently, because it's not like it took physical strength to 1 shot Luffy, it was just the Mace.

Must be one strong ass mace.

#45 Posted by ManimalMan (437 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: Yes, I don't recall Frog Kata bypassing durability by affecting Internal Organs directly.

#47 Posted by Undre (1353 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

Yep you're right, take away Kaido's Mace and he's as weak as newborn apparently, because it's not like it took physical strength to 1 shot Luffy, it was just the Mace.

It wasnt raw strength it was a thunder move

No Caption Provided

#48 Edited by SkySanji (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@mee09 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#49 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@undre said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@mee09 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"Dont tag me"

Luffy is immune to lightning

It was a physical move

Rock Lee's Leaf Hurricane apparently Summons leaves and hurricanes now.

#50 Edited by ManimalMan (437 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Quality come back. I think the guy is also confused by the effect oda draws when haki clashes

As for frog kata, the move frog strike sends ripples of natural energy through to target damaging their insides.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d948295493efee7bd1564d509933a7d2/tumblr_p8xiyjITJo1urljpmo1_640.jpg