Kaido vs Dangai Ichigo

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

>I'm sorry there is no way The Hill vape is more impressive then a Shockwave covering An area many times over an Island.

>Again sorry Multi mountain level even if it was 20x still isn't anywhere close to an Island being dwarfed many times over by an attack, I'm sorry.

>You know it's bad when you and Woodward have the same selective reading, The splitting of The clouds isn't what impressive about the feat, whats impressive is both Big Mom and Kaidou clashing and their shockwave traveling not only throughout Onigashima Island but also stretching out way beyond that as seen in the scan completely dwarfing the Island many times over

Prove Onigashima is a small Island....You'll get shafted on this one 100%

you are in denial if you say Dangai has better feats than this.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sky with his otherworld logic again.

Riddle me this: If that feat of Kaido and Big Mom is so much larger than an island then why didn't the fodders that were literraly near the 2 didn't turned into a bloody mist? Or are those fodder island lvl too?

Also, pretty sure the feat is done because of the clash of CoC, like in the Whitebeard and Shanks clash (we can even see some effects of their CoC clashing).

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Not really sure how a parry splitting gas matter compares to a solid object the size of a hill weighing several million tons of rock being vaporized by casual sword parry. Ichigo curbstomps Kaido still and 1 vs 1 one-shots any OP char

concession accepted, I went over this with you TWICE on why splitting the cloud isn't what's impressive about the feat and you are still going on about this, probably because you have no counters, therefore concession accepted.

fanfic feats aren't accepted here.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@shirso: A lost cause just like your friend skysanji

again you couldn't counter his point so you are going on a spiel?

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Woodward

Their shockwave causing the sea to vibrate isn't even impressive either, considering the fact it's just a liquid object being vibrated.

If you were to jump on a swimming pool, your body would vibrate the whole swimming pool water and yet if you were to jump on 5 lbs stone as hard as you can, nothing will happen to the 5lb stone. You can even experiment that in real life.

Once again Skysanji and shirso, get some basic education. Splitting gas matter (cloud) and causing liquid object to vibrate is infinitely, scientifically inferior to vaporizing solid object.

The Big Mom and Kaido parry looks impressive on paper, but fundamentally, scientifically and logically speaking there is nothing impressive about it in context. Ichigo's hill vaping feat still eclipses every One Piece showing apart from Whitebeard splitting Marineford.

Daft One Piece fans are getting thrilled over a new chapter, when it proves to us One Piece is inferior to Bleach and Naruto. Always will.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By SkySanji

@ovy7 said:

Sky with his otherworld logic again.

Riddle me this: If that feat of Kaido and Big Mom is so much larger than an island then why didn't the fodders that were literraly near the 2 didn't turned into a bloody mist? Or are those fodder island lvl too?

Because that's not how Oda wants to represent his manga this isn't Berserk or insert any other Dark series.....

Luffy would turn fodder into mist with his strikes instead he just knocks them out, etc

This was a terrible attempt at trying to debunk a feat.

Also, pretty sure the feat is done because of the clash of CoC, like in the Whitebeard and Shanks clash (we can even see some effects of their CoC clashing).

your point? with past examples mainly Luffy vs Chinjao and Doffy we know they have to clash for this to happen and we see them Physically strike each other.

Also no counters for the feat being Vastly Superior to any of Dangai feat then?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Their shockwave causing the sea to vibrate isn't even impressive either, considering the fact it's just a liquid object being vibrated.

So if me and someone fist clashed and it affected an area many times Larger than an Island, it's null because it's water? lol

If you were to jump on a swimming pool, your body would vibrate the whole swimming pool water and yet if you were to jump on 5 lbs stone as hard as you can, nothing will happen to the 5lb stone. You can even experiment that in real life.

Good thing they didn't jump into the ocean to preform this feat and it's only from clashing with each other the Ocean being affected is to show how much they clash affected the area which by the scans shows it was many times larger than Onigashima Island with just them clashing,next.

Once again Skysanji and shirso, get some basic education. Splitting gas matter (cloud) and causing liquid object to vibrate is infinitely, scientifically inferior to vaporizing solid object.

lol what? Woodward splitting the clouds and vibrating water again is not what's impressive about the feat, whats impressive about the feat is them clashing and the Shockwave reading out to an area many times Larger than the Island.

The Big Mom and Kaido parry looks impressive on paper, but fundamentally, scientifically and logically speaking there is nothing impressive about it in context. Ichigo's hill vaping feat still eclipses every One Piece showing apart from Whitebeard splitting Marineford.

Me: Big Mom and Kaidou'speedblitzed clash sent shockwave many times larger than an Island

Woodward:splitting clouds and shaking liquid isnt more impressive than splitting rock

please stop trolling.

Daft One Piece fans are getting thrilled over a new chapter, when it proves to use One Piece is inferior to Bleach and Naruto. Always will.

Still salty and trying to anti damage control the situation to benefit your series.

I'll just leave this here:

No Caption Provided

keep wanking.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

(Sorry for not quoting, I'm on mobile)

My point was't that they should have turn into a literal bloody mist, I know OP isn't that gory. My point was that the fodders there weren't affected at all.

How the hell is that better than one-shotting the combined force of 12 multi-mountain/island busters with a casual swing? Oh right, with the same logic that reacting to lightning > statuing dozens of lightning timers.

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Occhidifalco11

Ichigo high diff for now but i'm sure that next kaido's feats gives him the win. I don't know why both fan team ( bleach vs one piece ) say that this is a stomp

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By shirso

@ovy7:

My point was't that they should have turn into a literal bloody mist, I know OP isn't that gory. My point was that the fodders there weren't affected at all.

I can help there, just like any sort of omnidirectional AoE, they are getting hit with only a very very small portion of the total power of the attack.

How the hell is that better than one-shotting the combined force of 12 multi-mountain/island busters with a casual swing?

He only swatted the Fraggors away before they detonated, swatting away a bomb before it explodes wouldn't relate to the dc of the bomb but whatever. I would say a drunk Kaido in base no selling and being literally unmoved by a barrage of Kong Guns is just as good if not better.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SkySanji

@ovy7 said:

@skysanji:

(Sorry for not quoting, I'm on mobile)

just go on Desktop mode.

>PiS

>Aoe

>on one hand it was CoC so they should've been knocked out(although not physically harmed)

>on the other Hand they weren't sent flying or anything like how Luffy and Doffy clashed Law got sent flying.

>gag they are there for comedic purposes Oda wouldn't have put them there for any other reason especially with those obviously comedic faces.

there are numerous of reasons.

How the hell is that better than one-shotting the combined force of 12 multi-mountain/island busters with a casual swing? Oh right, with the same logic that reacting to lightning > statuing dozens of lightning timers.

Island busters, Dear God you Wanking too?

No Caption Provided

stop.

Not to mention Ichigo swatted them away before it detonated unlike with Lanza

Also you do realize Kaidou no selled A kong organ from Luffy right?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

He only swatted the Fraggors away before they detonated, swatting away a bomb before it explodes wouldn't relate to the dc of the bomb but whatever.

The logic you’re using here doesn’t apply to an energy attack like ultrafragor or the intent/context of what happened there, but I’m pretty sure deep down you know that already.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Not sure I get you. Fraggors are like bombs that detonate on impact, they are not an energy blast or beam. You also can't seriously think Dangai can actually no sell the explosion of 12 Fraggors when the explosion of a single Fraggor already burnt his arm.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Ultrafragor is made from the energy of all those dragons, you shouldn’t be comparing it to irl explosions that aren’t pure energy. You say they explode on impact Yet his sword smacked a combination of 6/12 of them and there was no explosion.

What do you think the intent there was?

And I never said he no sold it, which he definitely couldn’t have for the reasons you gave.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ovy7

@shirso: Fragors are extremelly condensed balls of Reishi. Yes, they detonate, but that only releases all of that Reishi, but while condensed they are like any other energy attack in the series i.e. as durable as they are strong (because of the mechanincs of the verse).

So for Ichigo to destroy one Fragor he'll need at least a similar AP to the Fragor.

Edit: I got ninjaed. . .

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread is absolute shit....

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: @ourmanuel:I see. So are you guys saying Ichigo did something like dissipate the reishi of 12 concentrated multi mountain-island busters?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By HitTheAssasin

What Kaido and LinLin did looks cool, but isn't impressive for characters at their level. Splitting clouds for maybe a few dozen kilometres is solid, but nothing overtly impressive, since clouds weigh very, very little, and the distance they were moved in this case is almost negligible. Someone could quantify it, but I severely doubt the results would be above small mountain level, at best.

As for creating a shockwave, if that shockwave does nothing to the surrounding environment(or doesn't have precedence of doings something like this in verse) except shake up the water a bit, it doesn't translate to potency anywhere near the AoE of the shockwave. My favourite example of this: The Tsar Bomba.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ourmanuel

@shirso: that’s bait, but arguing against intent is not something I’d like to do.

But I don’t see why him doing that would be so crazy to you. Ichigo was literally another tier above Aizen and at that exact moment he was shown to have gotten serious during their fight. You know that if Monster Aizen can perform any feat, then Dangai ichigo can do the same feat with laughable ease. Let’s ignore the fact that they were multimountain busters(due to how crazy that sounds).

And instead I’ll ask you this: are you saying that a serious post-chrysalis Aizen can’t dissipate the strongest attacks of people like Isshin x6?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I didn't mean to bait (don't know how it came across like that tbh) I am actually convinced by you and Ovy7's arguments regarding the mechanics of Fraggors lol.

Unless you feel I am lowballing fraggors by saying they are multi mountain busters.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next couple chapters are gonna be hype! Can't wait for kaido and big mom to fight. Finally get to see how kaido stands 1v1 as the greatest creature of all

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido still stomps

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Djibbo__

How is the kaido cloud feat large island level when in an older op thread I showed mael vaping clouds on all Britannia flexing his muscles and nearly everyone agreed that it was island level

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku said:

Kaido blitzes and hits him with Divine Thunder.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Gilateen

New Chapter is just Hype, Big Mom and Kaido Fighting, knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

OT: Kaido beats him

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, but Kaido murderstomps.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaidou oneshots.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH SHIT, OH SHIT, KAIDO GOT A NEW FEAT AND IT'S....literally in the same area than what Fullbring Arc Shikai Ichigo did? Like, cutting the sky and separating clouds?

No Caption Provided

This isn't even funny now (jk, it's hilarious still), you people seriously need to re-read Bleach if you think anything Kaido can now best Bleach Top Tiers which wouldn't even be impressive to Bleach Mid-Tiers.

Like, Ichigo has tanked, then mocked an attack way better than this:

No Caption Provided

The fact Kaido has to have a shared feat of having a slash appear in the clouds (not even disperse the clouds like Ichigo, or completely affect the way they're shaped like Aizen, just cut) literally only reaffrims the point Ichigo curbstomps any One Piece Character.

Here's the Three Box Sets folks, buy them, read them, and never again compare One Piece Characters to Bleach Top Tiers
Here's the Three Box Sets folks, buy them, read them, and never again compare One Piece Characters to Bleach Top Tiers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

just go on Desktop mode.

I don't like how it behaves on my phone :/

>PiS

Could be...

>Aoe

That doesn't work, they where meters away from Kaido and BM...

>on one hand it was CoC so they should've been knocked out(although not physically harmed)

Yet it didn't (maybe it would be shown next chapter, tho I bet Oda would diverge the plot from Onikashima to somewhere else)...

>on the other Hand they weren't sent flying or anything like how Luffy and Doffy clashed Law got sent flying.

You know this doesn't help your argument, right?

>gag they are there for comedic purposes Oda wouldn't have put them there for any other reason especially with those obviously comedic faces.

Could be.

Island busters, Dear God you Wanking too?

I'm pretty sure I've said AP i.e. attack power/potency and not DC/AoE. The Fragor doesn't have island lvl AoE (true island lvl AoE, not some 500m wide island), but its AP is most likely in that area considering that it burned Ichigo's arm, the same arm that contained the entire detonation of the Lanza in a much weaker form than Dangai. Lanza is large mountain/multi-mountain in AP, 1 Fragor is >>> Lanza which should easily make it island lvl in AP, and Dangai Ichigo swatted away the combined strength of 12 Fragors which puts Dangai Ichigo's sword strickes easily at large island/small-country.

Not to mention Ichigo swatted them away before it detonated unlike with Lanza

Read my and ourmanuel's response to shirso.

Also you do realize Kaidou no selled A kong organ from Luffy right?

Quantify the feat. Just saying that Kaido tanked X doesn't mean much without mentioning how strong X is.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 cocacolaman  Moderator

I still haven’t seen anything from any character not named Whitebeard who matched vaporizing that half a hill. You can look up pictures of a 1000 ton boulder, Ichigo vaporized significantly more than that with what was practically a poke. Akainu has a comparable feat, but that was against ice, and he uses Magma. Even if Aokiji’s ice is significantly above regular ice, it’s still ice, meaning heat based attacks are more powerful. Plus, it was a direct hit, not a shockwave.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“You hollows just get more funny looking over time, huh?“

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Woodward

@skysanji: You would be able to vibrate water just like Kaido and BM did on a smaller scale, since you're doing in real life while theirs is in fiction. Have you never swam in water before?

So the Yonko parry is already debunked on the basis it can be replicated in real life on smaller scale, and the fact gas and liquid matters retain very little durability making their feat pretty much unquantifiable. Sanji's feats of destroying solid objects is better than that parry.

The very fact their shockwave couldn't destroy rocks or kill the fodders nearby further proves it. Though I don't expect you to understand, since you've demonstrated to everyone how uneducated you are on simple thing a 10 year old would know, assuming you're not a child yourself.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Yray

If Ichigo takes this it's no where going to be a stomp as kaido took Kong organ with each hit mountain+AP and took zero damage and speed blitzing mhs+ Luffy from a seated position is very impressive

This is definitely gonna be a one-sided stomp in kaidos favour as the story progresses as the version of kaido we've seen in casual actions is only his base self which is arguably his weakest form and he's already island lvl

Base kaido/dragon kaido<<kaido with advanced haki<<<<hybrid kaido<<<<awakened DF kaido

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Can you show the panel where Shikai Ichigo did it in fullbring arc?

About the panel which you show, the attack of Aizan was max city lvl which don´t show any same shockwave lvl as Kaido and Big mom did in this chapter. The large mountain skull on Onigashima get splitet and then the whole heaven(not some clouds as you show) get split in half, we can´t even the end of the split, only just the split cover WHOLE island and the ocean. Nothing which Ichigo show yet is even close to that lvl.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Oreo6

I dont even know bleach or OP all that well (just the major stuff like kido one shotting luffy and etc) but even I think kaido should get manhandled. The best thing that I remember at least was kaido blocking and one shotting G4 luffy who with his strongest attack (or at least at the time) was able to bend a city. Dangai ichigo casually vaporized a small mountain. Even if it wasnt a regular sized mountain, the fact he did it casually should speak for itself. Also the fact that he didnt even make contact with said mountain. A serious getsuga tensho from ichigo may not one shot him but hes definitely not no selling them like he did luffy. Also didnt dangai ichigo outright tank aizens fragor with only a minor burn on his arm? The same fragor that made a crater so wide that they looked like ants compared to it and a crater so deep into the earth that you couldnt see the bottom?

Idk about speed cause one minute I here luffy is hypersonic. Next u hear hes supersonic and sometimes I hear hes 200MPH but I feel ichigo should be around or above that.

In terms of power though and durability, ichigi should definitely beat him low-mid dif imo.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 cocacolaman  Moderator

@oreo6: Whoever told you Luffy’s 200 mph is either lying or doesn’t know wha they are talking about.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are Bleach fans now trying to lowball Kaido because the shockave feat from last chapter happened? Lol

Here's the thing, presence of environmental effects is a feat, however absence of the same isn't an anti feat, because potency and damage soak is a thing and fiction has tons of examples of star-galaxy lvl characters physically throwing down with little environmental destruction.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Apparently a guy in OP was stated to be able to move at 200MPH or something like that and luffy was getting tagged by him/couldnt react. I dont really believe it. I was just using that to show that when it comes to OP speed, for some strange reason theres always controversy.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Apparently a guy in OP was stated to be able to move at 200MPH or something like that and luffy was getting tagged by him/couldnt react

Never happened.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Are Bleach fans now trying to lowball Kaido because the shockave feat from last chapter happened? Lol

Here's the thing, presence of environmental effects is a feat, however absence of the same isn't an anti feat, because potency and damage soak is a thing and fiction has tons of examples of star-galaxy lvl characters physically throwing down with little environmental destruction.

Let them speak, yet Dangai Ichigo hasn´t even a close feat outside of his hill cut who is in same lvl as Kaido and Big mom clash.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Oreo6

@shirso: I messed up. It was 200kmh lol

And the guys name was gazelleman

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffys strongest attack(kkg) being only city lvl or even mountain lvl is a massive low ball doffys right hand man was already mountain lvl+ and he's significantly below doffy also luffys right hand man (Zoro)is mountain lvl in base already even luffys rival(law) is multi mountain mostly because the size of his room determines his DC which has been shown to cover mountain range .

king Kong gun is FAR higher than city or mountain lvl ,other forums couldn't come up with a general accepted AP for Kkg because when you choose not to ignore or takeaway from his feat of breaking through doflamingos awakened haki thread you get large island to country lvl+ KKG which is hard to believe or accept,its a huge jump in verse power especially as it was from Luffy who's barely top 20 in his verse.If we choose to ignore and takeaway from KKG feat and focus on him punching doffy and folding dressrossa we get max city+/mountain lvl which makes way less sense than country lvl+ because even "BASE" Zoro has feats above that ,pica is above that law is also above that. A safe bet would be to place it at island lvl

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai Ichigo is Solar System level while Kaido is only Multi Planetary.

GG.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Oreo6

@yray: Okay so it has City DC (sinc that was all we were shown) and mountain+-multi-mountain AP? But I still think ichis getsuga should be able to hurt kaido. First of all again ichigo did that with air pressure. I don't even know if that should quantify as AP or DC because hes not even doing anything but blocking and it's just air but at the same time the mountain got destroyed. Honestly that has to be one of the weirdest feats in the HST lol But anyways let's just say its AP. If his AP is mountain level with just a block then a full getsuga from dangai should still hurt kaido imo not to mention he didnt just destroy a mountain, he VAPORIZED IT. To the point where (at least how the manga portrays it) it looked like the the upper half just up and teleported. No steam or anything. Yeah actually. I'm almost Certain a getsuga would hurt kaido. Even if it was a DC feat, that would mean just a block from him is mountain level+ in DC due to also vaporizing so again, the DC of a full one should still hurt him. but I dont know if getsugas even have any noteworthy DC feats in the series or at least not any that I can recall. The DC attacks in Bleach seem to be the ceros mostly so I'm sticking with it being an AP feat.

If the AP of his KKG really is island level then it's over. Only way ichi would logically win is through the Mugetsu or literally in every sense of the word spamming.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

Can you show the panel where Shikai Ichigo did it in fullbring arc?

https://imgur.com/a/zgpuN2N This was Ichigo's first Getsuga Tenshou after a year and a half from losing his powers, a single Cumulonimbus Cloud can reach 12 Kilometers is height and 10 kilometers wide, while a typical thunderstorm has to be at least 25 kilometers wide Anime version here. You can even make the argument by him just powering up into Shikai did the trick, but this is the nicer version. Him powering into Bankai also destroyed a dimension that's big enough to house a city and several hills (which would make to the equivalent of a mountain) and durable enough for a Mountain+ to Multi-Mountain striking characters couldn't break, funny how FB Ichigo powering up can do things that the majority of One Piece can't dream of.

Wano Country is about 105 Kilometers wide based on Kuri scaling, considering it's a shared feat between two individuals it's only fair to then assume Kaido would likely slash a distance of 52.5 Kilometers at least, so while in terms of size, Kaido is superior to FB Shikai Ichigo, there are a few things to consider:

1. Ichigo's first Getsuga Tenshou after a long period of time
  2. Ichigo disperses a cloudinstead of creating a slash in itwhich the latter isn't impressive, but not surprising to see the same people blow it out of proportion.
  3. FB Shikai Ichigo is one of the weakestincarnations of Ichigo, the power gap between this form and Dangai is inconceivable.

About the panel which you show, the attack of Aizan was max city lvl which don´t show any same shockwave lvl as Kaido and Big mom did in this chapter.

You can lowball Fragor to Multi-Mountain despite half the crater showing it can fit multiple mountains.

You can lowball Fragor to Mountain despite it burning mountains with its heat alone miles away.

But lowball it to City Level? Goddamn, I'm cracking a lemonade when I'll hear this...

As for the latter, I'm feeling tired at the moment, so I'll show this:

No Caption Provided

If you're wondering what you're seeing, don't worry, this is a feat/cloud comparison. Aizen's Fragor looks like Cirrus Clouds which are 14 Kilometers tall, while Kaido's Clash looks like Cumulus Clouds which are less than 2 kilometers, so this notion of Kaido having a bigger shockwave than Aizen is blatantly false, Aizen clearly had a more massive shockwave, all Kaido has as an advantage is a length.

The large mountain skull on Onigashima get splitet

It's not a large mountain, but I won't use the cloud argument here since that would be unfair, but definitely not a large mountain. I also don't believe it was split open as you say, but I could check again.

and then the whole heaven(not some clouds as you show) get split in half we can´t even the end of the split, only just the split cover WHOLE island and the ocean.

This is so irrelevant considering it was a horizontal slash that had actual zero effect on the clouds (wtf heaven? Lmao) It's long, that's it. Considering this was an actual serious Kaido strike+shared feat it's not at all an impressive Kaido feat to use, I don't believe it would phase a Pre-Timeskip Kenpachi that much, let alone Dangai Ichigo to be frank.

Nothing which Ichigo show yet is even close to that lvl.

This ain't true my friend, this feat definitely proves without a doubt that Ichigo would stomp Kaido.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

this feat definitely proves without a doubt that Ichigo would stomp Kaido.

Environmental effects can never be an anti feat that's dumb, star-galaxy lvl characters can fight without any environmental effects in fiction, because damage soak/potency is a thing.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By FaradaySloth

"lowball Kaido" Really? No, leave, no one wants to hear that crap lmao. Kaido's new feat has literally happened with Bleach Mid-Tiers. I'm so done with these matches lmao, complaining about "lowball" while simultaneously ignoringBleach Mid-Tiers feats that match One Piece Top-Tiers feats and then wank the latter.

In fact, why are we discussing clouds? Like I've said in other threads, just cause you effect the clouds has no correlation with a DC/Busting level unless if you, y' know actually cause destruction. Kaido still lacks feats, yet we think he can even keep up in speed let alone beat Ichigo in a fight. Oh my lord.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@faradaysloth:

this feat definitely proves without a doubt that Ichigo would stomp Kaido.

Environmental effects can never be an anti feat that's dumb, star-galaxy lvl characters can fight without any environmental effects in fiction, because damage soak/potency is a thing.

I never used environmental effects as some sort of an anti-feat, I just compared all the feats and it just reaffirms that Kaido in a sharedfeat wouldn't beat Ichigo, not in a hundred more chapters.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By shirso

@faradaysloth:

I never used environmental effects as some sort of an anti-feat, I just compared all the feats and it just reaffirms that Kaido in a sharedfeat wouldn't beat Ichigo, not in a hundred more chapters.

You didn't account for the context that also makes Kaido's feat even more impressive than it looks (like it was a simple no name clash without even using CoA, which boosts attack potency like dozens of times), but even if we say Ichigo dispersed a bigger cloud that means nothing since both were a side effect of their actual attacks. Environmental effects can only be used to say they scale massively above a certain level that's it, it doesn't show an upper limit at all. We can have planet level characters going at it with nowhere near the environmental effects of Kaido or Ichigo or people far weaker than either with more environmental effects.

As for the actual match, I don't think this feat by itself allows him to one shot Dangai or anything. But the logic that because Ichigo's environmental effects might be > Kaido's, therefore Ichigo is above Kaido is dumb.