#51  Edited By AGrape

Kaido still babyshakes, hes not losing to a multihill character

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bleach fanboys as cancerous as always. Dangai Ichigo is mountain level with max wank. Kaido stomps.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaidou ragdolls the Deathberry.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku: Masked Ichigo has reflexes and agility to dodge Gin's Bankai, which is Mach 500 and in Dangai can blitz Butterly Aizen, whom in base was >>>>>> Mach 500.

In contrast to the popular wanking by OP fans, not a single character in OP is Mach 100 unless you can concretely prove it with statement/evidence and not hyperbole and headcanon. OP characters are slow as shit; it takes over 100 chapters for Straw Hats to get from point A to point B within the same island, and most islands in OP scale real life city-sized.

Kubo actually uses numbers throughout the manga to give general ideas, and speed examples like Gin's Bankai. Whereas Oda uses plain metaphor statements, like Kizaru being lightspeed. So if you're gonna reply to me, don't bother replying with your headcanon measurements or fan calcs.

Bleach speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One Piece speed any day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d486bc3270f9
deactivated-5d486bc3270f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: It's going to be even worse after Want Kuni considering all of the swordsmen he's bound to fight and stomp. I doubt the "no cutting resistance" argument will be a popular one in a month or so.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: Kadio’s best DC feat was blowing the top off a hill, lmao.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SkySanji

@woodward: Dude did you just say Op characters are slower than Mach 100 and that One Piece Islands are city sized:

No Caption Provided

Also how can you take Gins Bankai Statement and then Brush off Kizaru's lightspeed statement?

Pure bias.

And you want to say One Piece fans are wanking, get lost troll.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo casual swing is mountain range level at least. Idk why people are saying he is only mountain level

Ichigo wins for now. I'm still waiting on kaido fight with big mom

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: Kadio’s best DC feat was blowing the top off a hill, lmao.

we see through multiple shots it was indeed a mountain

Here it is Vastly dwarfing a city and reaches cloud height.

No Caption Provided

here we see it again reaching cloud height and see it in the Background still reaching cloud height and still dwarfing the city.

No Caption Provided

This scan shows its irrefutably a mountain(Those are 3 story buildings)

No Caption Provided

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Oh, it's you fodder debater. Asshurt as always.

-Gin's Bankai statement is supported by a number, like in most cases in Bleach. It's a number directly from the author, not fanboy headcanon or metaphor statements like in OP.

-Lightspeed crosses the earth 7 times in just one second. Kizaru (fastest OP character) uses a ship to transport himself from Marineford to Sabaody. Seems legit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

Masked Ichigo has reflexes and agility to dodge Gin's Bankai

Which isn't even twice the speed of lightning. I'm honestly not impressed.

and in Dangai can blitz Butterly Aizen

Who was faster than Kamishini no Yari by an unquantifiable amount.

In contrast to the popular wanking by OP fans

One Piece is consistently the most downplayed HST series both on and off of this site, so I really have no idea where you're getting this nonsense from.

not a single character in OP is Mach 100

Not even the characters that can literally transform into lightning (Mach 290) or light (Mach 874,365)? Something seems fishy here.

unless you can concretely prove it with statement/evidence

Have you not read One Piece? It's not hard to come across good feats:

One Piece Chapter 713

Your average meteorite falls at approximately Mach 208 (which isn't quite lightning timing, but they have feats for that as well).

and not hyperbole and headcanon

I hope you're not referring to Kizaru here, as that argument is dumb.

It takes over 100 chapters for Straw Hats to get from point A to point B within the same island, and most islands in OP scale real life city-sized.

Are you seriously trying to take their dramatic and narratively driven travel speed and apply that to their combat speed? I'm sorry, but that doesn't work.

Kubo actually uses numbers throughout the manga to give general ideas

Good for him? It doesn't disqualify One Piece from being fast as well.

Whereas Oda uses plain metaphor statements, like Kizaru being lightspeed

How is that a metaphor? He himself is light, and therefore moves at the speed of light as stated by Kizaru and Oda himself.

So if you're gonna reply to me

The nonsense you're spewing right now is kind of deterring me from continuing this conversation past what I'm typing now if I'm being honest.

don't bother replying with your headcanon measurements or fan calcs

No calculations or headcanon present here.

Bleach speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One Piece speed any day

You haven't done an exceptionally good job proving that, but it's whatever. I really don't care to continue such an argument with someone who is probably too stubborn to think logically and accept the truth.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cv:

>”ichigo roflstomps meliodas”

also Cv

>”ichigo gets stomped by kaido“

c’mon now guys lmao

A bloodlusted Dangai Ichigo literally rips apart the entire OP world and cast before anyone can even process they’re in a fight.

Stop putting Bleach top tiers against OP it’s just sad.

I even agree with Leo lmao

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SkySanji

@woodward said:

@skysanji: Oh, it's you fodder debater. Asshurt as always.

-Gin's Bankai statement is supported by a number, like in most cases in Bleach. It's a number directly from the author, not fanboy headcanon or metaphor statements like in OP.

-Lightspeed crosses the earth 7 times in just one second. Kizaru (fastest OP character) uses a ship to transport himself from Marineford to Sabaody. Seems legit.

I'm hurt? No you just say the most asinine things for example "4 story buildings are 5 meters" and get clowned on, on every thread just like at what you said on this thread "city sized Islands"

So because it's supported by a number that means you can ignore all other statements that aren't? There goes any statements ever seen in the Manga and comic book universes by your logic of course.....

Kizaru can't control his Movement which is why he uses this technique:

No Caption Provided

So Kizaru using a ship to go from place to place isn't contradicted by anything, next arguement.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Gin's Bankai is Mach 500 because he said so and databooks back it up, even though the entire point of Gin's character is that he is a lying snake"

Cool, Kizaru being light speed is also backed up by character statements, his ability literally being referred to as light, feats like his light reflecting off surfaces, and "drumroll", the all important Databooks.

"No, Kizaru being lightspeed is a metaphor, muH WAnKIng"

Current CV is cancerous

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: It’s a hill on top of a plateau. If he destroyed the entire thing it would be a mountain level feat, but he only destroyed the area of a small hill.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: It’s a hill on top of a plateau. If he destroyed the entire thing it would be a mountain level feat, but he only destroyed the area of a small hill.

yeah I'm not saying it's mountain level just that it was a mountain not a hill as you were suggesting.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru does move at LS at times but that doesn't mean he's LS for every fight he's in nor does anyone who wasn't blitzed is also LS/Relativistic.

And please, stop complaining about Gin's Bankai, y'all sounding mad salty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Kizaru does move at LS at times

Glad to see that you're not in denial like that other guy.

but that doesn't mean he's LS for every fight he's in

This is actually contradicted by what Kizaru himself says:

One Piece Chapter 408

He implies that he's going to kick Basil Hawkins at the speed of light and then proceeds to completely statue him and every other Supernova present.

nor does anyone who wasn't blitzed is also LS/Relativistic

The only people who have actually fought him without getting blitzed are some of the fastest characters in One Piece and don't have any anti-feats or inconsistencies to suggest that they don't move at or close to same speed. It's obvious that characters like Luffy and everyone else in his tier aren't even close to being that fast, but characters like Marco and Rayleigh are uncontested and most definitely are unless you can somehow prove otherwise. I know we're having a CAV currently, so it's all good with me if you want to save this debate for when that time comes.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Ichigo for now.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku: ''Which isn't even twice the speed of lightning. I'm honestly not impressed.''

No one cares if you're impressed or not.

''Who was faster than Kamishini no Yari by an unquantifiable amount.''

Okay...

''One Piece is consistently the most downplayed HST series both on and off of this site, so I really have no idea where you're getting this nonsense from.''

I mean, look at your profile picture and assertions. You're OP fanboy and blinded obviously. Everyone in here knows OP is the most overwanked manga. I'm not even a Bleach fan to begin with, but I do accept its power-levels are beyond that of One Piece. All you have to do is look at the threads, where OP characters are pinned in vs matchups against God tiers or high tiers of Bleach and Naruto, and when some even think they win.

''Not even the characters that can literally transform into lightning (Mach 290) or light (Mach 874,365)? Something seems fishy here.''

I'll copy what I said:

''Your average meteorite falls at approximately Mach 208 (which isn't quite lightning timing, but they have feats for that as well).''

And where the fuck did you get Mach 208?

Small meteoroids enter the Earth's atmosphere at speeds between 34 mach and 220 mach, depending on their size.

Fujitora's meteor speed was in the Mach 34 range, which is consistent with the speed scaling. Not only that, what you posted is a reaction feat and not speed feat. Try again.

''Are you seriously trying to take their dramatic and narratively driven travel speed and apply that to their combat speed? I'm sorry, but that doesn't work.''

Lol, excuses. Fine, I'll bring up more common examples:

-Doflamingo takes about 10 chapters from Dressrosa to Punk Hazard, and the two islands are near each other as stated by Law.

-Marineford, the tiny island, that's around 1km to 2km yet supposedly the high tiers of OP take over 50 chapters getting around it.

By comparison, each of the Seireitei gates takes 10 days walk. I mean, come on, there are power-levels to this.

''How is that a metaphor? He himself is light, and therefore moves at the speed of light as stated by Kizaru and Oda himself.''

Defiantly lightspeed that he needs a ship from Marineford to Sabaody, when light crosses the earth 7 times in 1 second. Lol. If you can't comprehend metaphor statements, then you're beyond help. Things like these are learnt at school.

''You haven't done an exceptionally good job proving that, but it's whatever. I really don't care to continue such an argument with someone who is probably too stubborn to think logically and accept the truth.''

I'll accept your concession, fanboy.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku:

Glad to see that you're not in denial like that other guy.

I find it pretty tough to deny Kizaru being LS when he can move at light and can shoot literal light beams. It'd be like saying Luffy isn't rubber.

This is actually contradicted by what Kizaru himself says:

One Piece Chapter 408

He implies that he's going to kick Basil Hawkins at the speed of light and then proceeds to completely statue every him and every other Supernova present.

This...doesn't say Kizaru fights at LS all the time in every fight. He just announces he will be kicking Basil at the speed of light.

The only people who have actually fought him without getting blitzed are some of the fastest characters in One Piece and don't have any anti-feats or inconsistencies to suggest that they don't move at or close to same speed. It's obvious that characters like Luffy and everyone else in his tier aren't even close to being that fast, but characters like Marco and Rayleigh are uncontested and most definitely are unless you can somehow prove otherwise.

Marco has never been shown to react and fight with LS Kizaru, for example, regular Kizaru blocked a kick from Marco, and regular Kizaru obviously doesn't move at LS, or else we would've seen him turn into light. And Marco has never actually reacted to an LS beam un-prepared.

If you're talking about that moment when Rayleigh slashed at Kizaru when he was about to turn into light, that was clearly in the same realm as aim-dodging, because the thing with Kizaru is that he alwayscharges up going into LS, which is why it's not impossible to defeat Kizaru, he never instantly moves into LS. Even if the Basil Hawkin's scan he charged up, it's just Basil didn't pay attention. And definitely with Rayleigh since kizaru was already firing Yata no Kagami so Rayleigh was already prepared for Kizaru to shoot.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: ''Kizaru can't control his Movement which is why he uses this technique:''

No Caption Provided

You know he can manually turn himself to light without a technique, right? Something every Logia can do. But yet he uses a ship as means of transportion. Defiantly lightspeed. I guess you'll also accept that Haku is lightspeed too, and most Naruto characters are lightspeed and above, right?

You say things that kill brain cells, like Fujitora's meteors are mountain-sized and Greenbit is the size of Konoha. Memorable quotes you have there, donkey.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

I find it pretty tough to deny Kizaru being LS when he can move at light and can shoot literal light beams. It'd be like saying Luffy isn't rubber.

Quite the fine way of putting it.

This...doesn't say Kizaru fights at LS all the time in every fight

It says that he can, in fact, fight normally at those speeds. I see no reason for him not to be doing so most if not all of the time considering it's his main power.

He just announces he will be kicking Basil at the speed of light

Yeah, that's really all I set out to prove. It's common for people to deny even that for absolutely no logical reason whatsoever.

Marco has never been shown to react and fight with LS Kizaru

I'm sorry, but this isn't correct in the slightest:

No Caption Provided

Marco blocks the light beams from Kizaru after they're fired casually and without any noticable issues. In addition to that, we see Kizaru actually shocked by this.

regular Kizaru blocked a kick from Marco

Which shows that he was fast enough to warrant Kizaru blocking rather than dodging as he usually does in these situations.

and regular Kizaru obviously doesn't move at LS

It's actually implied that he does move at or close to those speeds without ever needing to transform his whole body into light (just singular limbs).

And Marco has never actually reacted to an LS beam un-prepared

What do you mean by unprepared? Kizaru fired the beam and he had time to transform into his hybrid state as well as to fly over to block it.

that was clearly in the same realm as aim-dodging

Rayleigh was standing completely still as he was moving and wasn't even looking at him when he transformed and began traveling, though:

One Piece Chapter 512

He would have needed to be moving at or very close to the speed of light to intercept Kizaru any way you try and spin it.

Even if the Basil Hawkin's scan he charged up, it's just Basil didn't pay attention

Come on, you know that isn't right. It has nothing to do with him paying attention, as the same thing happened to X Drake and Scratchmen Apoo while they were fully alert.

And definitely with Rayleigh since kizaru was already firing Yata no Kagami so Rayleigh was already prepared for Kizaru to shoot

Rayleigh wasn't even looking at Kizaru when he began using Yata no Kagami. I don't think he even knew what the technique was or how it worked (they didn't have any known interaction before this).

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@skysanji: ''Kizaru can't control his Movement which is why he uses this technique:''

No Caption Provided

You know he can manually turn himself to light without a technique, right? Something every Logia can do. But yet he uses a ship as means of transportion. Defiantly lightspeed.

How dense can you be? IF KIZARU USES LIGHT FOR MOVEMENT HE CANT CONTROL IT AS HE WOULD GO AROUND THE WORLD 7 TIMES IN A SECOND THAT'S WHY HE USES THE YATA NO KAGAMI TECHNIQUE TO CONTROL WHICH DIRECTION HE GOES IN he has done this on two separate occasions, do you understand?

I guess you'll also accept that Haku is lightspeed too, and most Naruto characters are lightspeed and above, right?

Yeah no. That would be considered an outlier seeing how Sasuke and Zetsu were hyping up a Lightning speed attack The same Sasuke who as a kid with only 1 tomoe could react to Haku and save Naruto on 2 separate occasions, You see that statement gets contradicted by many feats seen throughout the series meanwhile Kizaru's statement isn't

You say things that kill brain cells, like Fujitora's meteors are mountain-sized and Greenbit is the size of Konoha. Memorable quotes you have there, donkey.

you act as if I said the meteor he brought down on Dressrosa was mount Fuji size.

I didn't know an Island(Greenbit) could be bigger than a city sized Konoha....oh wait

also says the one who said The forest of Death dwarfs Dressrosa....

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru needs a few second to charge before he moves at lightspeed. Not sure why that's an argument

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SkySanji

@theemperor95 said:

Kizaru needs a few second to charge before he moves at lightspeed. Not sure why that's an argument

since when?

you mean to integrate what path he's going to take?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I wasn't counting the giant structure, just the are covered in trees.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku:

It says that he can, in fact, fight normally at those speeds. I see no reason for him not to be doing so most if not all of the time considering it's his main power.

The manga clearly shows this to not be the case, otherwise every time we would see him would be at LS. And it makes perfect sense for him to not fight at LS all the time since he charges every strike, so he's a pretty big sitting duck to anyone who has Busoshoku Haki.

Yeah, that's really all I set out to prove.

Which isn't a counter to what I originally said.

I'm sorry, but this isn't correct in the slightest:

Marco blocks the light beams from Kizaru after they're fired casually and without any noticable issues. In addition to that, we see Kizaru actually shocked by this.

Yeah, stand by my original statement, this doesn't show Marco reacting to this, Marco like any other WB pirate naturally protects Whitebeard, hell, Marco was already on guard for Kizaru to do something like that, and with Kizaru clearly preparing the attack, it puts Marco's "feat" in the same realm as aim dodging, only this time he blocked it.

Which shows that he was fast enough to warrant Kizaru blocking rather than dodging as he usually does in these situations.

...and?

It's actually implied that he does move at or close to those speeds without ever needing to transform his whole body into light (just singular limbs).

It clearly does not show this in every fight he is in, I don't know what the hell you're seeing mate lol.

What do you mean by unprepared?

An actual light beam coming out of nowhere and shooting at him before he can process of reacting.

Kizaru fired the beam and he had time to transform into his hybrid state as well as to fly over to block it.

The former part you don't know, Jozu was already using his DF powers right at the start, Marco could've too.

Rayleigh was standing completely still as he was moving and wasn't even looking at him when he transformed and began traveling, though:

You can't confirm this given on the panels, this is merely your assumption

He would have needed to be moving at or very close to the speed of light to intercept Kizaru any way you try and spin it.

Yeah, I'm not spinning it, Rayleigh clearly was given enough time to slash Kizaru when he was preparing to travel.

Come on, you know that isn't right. It has nothing to do with him paying attention, as the same thing happened to X Drake and Scratchmen Apoo while they were fully alert.

Basil wasn't even looking at Kizaru atm. When Kizaru later impaled Basil, Basil clearly noticed Kizaru charging up for his attack then

https://i4.mangareader.net/one-piece/510/one-piece-64913.jpg

Rayleigh wasn't even looking at Kizaru when he began using Yata no Kagami. I don't think he even knew what the technique was or how it worked (they didn't have any known interaction before this).

To assume Rayleigh doesn't know an Admiral's power is silly, any high-top tier would know how powerful Admiral's are. And yata no Kagami doesn't instantly transport Kizaru, he needs to at least fie the beam first, which gave Rayleigh enough time to slash at Kizaru.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

The manga clearly shows this to not be the case

It clearly doesn't.

otherwise every time we would see him would be at LS

Not necessarily. It's not like he can't control when he's moving at these speeds, as transforming a limb seems to be the catalyst for this.

And it makes perfect sense for him to not fight at LS all the time

It really wouldn't make any sense for him to do that.

since he charges every strike

He doesn't, nor does this have anything to do with him being able to move that fast in or out of combat due to the fact that he can simply transform limbs.

so he's a pretty big sitting duck to anyone who has Busoshoku Haki

This isn't really a counter to what I said.

this doesn't show Marco reacting to this

What? We clearly see him move after they're fired, meaning that he factually was moving faster or at least as fast as they were.

Marco like any other WB pirate naturally protects Whitebeard

Which means nothing and doesn't help your case.

Marco was already on guard for Kizaru to do something like that

How do you know that? There's literally no evidence for this.

and with Kizaru clearly preparing the attack

Not really, he kind of just did it.

it puts Marco's "feat" in the same realm as aim dodging

He factually moved fast enough to block an attack traveling at the speed of light. In no way is this the same as aim-dodging, as we see him move after it's fired.

...and?

Kizaru has light speed reactions, so simply moving out of the way in light form would've worked unless Marco was simply too fast for that.

It clearly does not show this in every fight he is in

This is both wrong and not much of a counter to what I said.

The former part you don't know

We see Marco standing on the ship in base a few pages before this.

Jozu was already using his DF powers right at the start, Marco could've too

You have no way to prove that.

You can't confirm this given on the panels

No, this is fact; we see him staring in the direction of the Straw Hats as Kizaru uses Yata no Kagami and then move to intercept him afterwards.

Yeah, I'm not spinning it

You are, and in a very disingenuous way.

Rayleigh clearly was given enough time to slash Kizaru when he was preparing to travel

He slashed him while he was already in motion, meaning that he factually moved as fast or faster than the speed of light.

Basil wasn't even looking at Kizaru atm

They were literally carrying on a conversation and looking right at each other.

Basil clearly noticed Kizaru charging up for his attack then

That's because he stopped to charge up there, but not before. It was an attack that he actually shot at Basil and not his own body moving.

To assume Rayleigh doesn't know an Admiral's power is silly

To assume that Rayleigh knew the exact workings of a technique he had never encountered simply because he also knew said Admiral's name is just as if not more silly by a fair margin.

any high-top tier would know how powerful Admiral's are

Knowing how powerful he was has nothing to do with what I said.

which gave Rayleigh enough time to slash at Kizaru

He slashed a beam of light that had started moving while he wasn't even looking at it. If you think that this doesn't constitute as a light speed feat, there's a bit of downplay or reverse favoritism going on here (no offense). I think I'm going to delve into this more heavily if it comes up in our CAV due to how precognition with Kenbunshoku Haki works, so I'll finish this there. I appreciate you taking the time to debate with me, as these posts were pretty long.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, don't you make long posts.

It clearly doesn't.

It does, don't live in denial now.

Not necessarily. It's not like he can't control when he's moving at these speeds, as transforming a limb seems to be the catalyst for this.

This...also doesn't counter anything I said.

It really wouldn't make any sense for him to do that.

If you actually read past what I wrote there you'd wouldn't have made three separate responses.

He doesn't

Show us one time he didn't do this and still moved at LS.

nor does this have anything to do with him being able to move that fast in or out of combat due to the fact that he can simply transform limbs.

When he transforms limbs they become LS. When he doesn't, they're normal body parts moving at Kizaru's own speed. Not sure what is so hard to understand here.

This isn't really a counter to what I said.

It absolutely is. It shows how scans of people "reacting" to Kizaru are really just aim-dodging or attacking Kizaru with Busoshoku Haki since Kizaru charges up his attacks every time.

What? We clearly see him move after they're fired, meaning that he factually was moving faster or at least as fast as they were.

Is Whitebeard saying a sentence factually LS too? It's not reacting when you're already prepped for an attack and able to just jump right in front of it right when it's fired.

Which means nothing and doesn't help your case.

Read past a few words, it'll help you.

How do you know that? There's literally no evidence for this.

Are you seriously suggesting that the strongest WB pirate apart from Edward himself wasn't on-guard for his boss potentially getting attacked? Even when people like Jozu were ready.

Ok...

Not really, he kind of just did it.

When it takes a whole panel to say the attack name, while form light beams from your fingers, that's called preparing.

He factually moved fast enough to block an attack traveling at the speed of light. In no way is this the same as aim-dodging, as we see him move after it's fired.

There's no evidence suggesting he didn't move until after it was fired, he was offscreen the entire time before that.

Kizaru has light speed reactions

He has no feats of this.

This is both wrong and not much of a counter to what I said.

It's factually right and it's a counter.

We see Marco standing on the ship in base a few pages before this.

"few pages" You realize this helps my claim of Marco powering up and flying before Kizaru shoots the beam, right?

You have no way to prove that.

Just basic logic is enough evidence.

No, this is fact; we see him staring in the direction of the Straw Hats as Kizaru uses Yata no Kagami and then move to intercept him afterwards.

Show Rayleigh looking at the Strawhats specifically when kizaru was entering LS state.

He slashed him while he was already in motion, meaning that he factually moved as fast or faster than the speed of light.

Not reacting, already was about to slash, stop trying to push with this false claim.

They were literally carrying on a conversation and looking right at each other.

Basil was literally looking at his own cards making calculations.

That's because he stopped to charge up there, but not before. It was an attack that he actually shot at Basil and not his own body moving.

Do you clearly not see Kizaru's kicks and beams have the same exact showing and light circular pattern. They're the same thing

https://i4.mangareader.net/one-piece/510/one-piece-64913.jpg

To assume that Rayleigh knew the exact workings of a technique he had never encountered simply because he also knew said Admiral's name is just as if not more silly by a fair margin.

I think you underestimate Rayleigh then.

He slashed a beam of light that had started moving while he wasn't even looking at it. If you think that this doesn't constitute as a light speed feat, there's a bit of downplay or reverse favoritism going on here (no offense).

Nope, just straight up honesty.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: in every instance of him using his DF he has always charged it up. At least when he personally moves at those speeds. That's how people have always intercepted him like whitebeard yet they couldn't dodge bullets or cannons

offooii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.liknti.com/threads/s-f-https-my-sony-com-nbafinals.113847/

http://dlnware.com/SF-httpsmy-sonycomargentinavsjapan

http://dlnware.com/SF-httpsfrenchopenfrcomspainvssweden

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=271738

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=271737

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/index.php?topic=4066905.0

https://www.clashofclans-tools.com/Thread-32167/s-f-httpsmy-sony-comargentinavsjapan

https://www.clashofclans-tools.com/Thread-32168/s-f-httpsrolandgarrosroland-comargentinavsjapan

https://network.okayrecordings.com/user/humtum128fs

https://network.okayrecordings.com/video/view/1959

https://network.okayrecordings.com/forum/topic/14689

https://network.okayrecordings.com/blogs/post/9957

https://network.okayrecordings.com/event/3118

http://ergo-apps.com/user/humtum128fs

http://ergo-apps.com/groups/29716

http://ergo-apps.com/event/110086

http://ergo-apps.com/video/view/6014

http://twisted-mirror.com/user/humtum128fs

http://twisted-mirror.com/forum/topic/43933

http://twisted-mirror.com/groups/9808

http://twisted-mirror.com/video/view/2927

http://twisted-mirror.com/event/5337

http://www.flamegrove.com/user/humtum128fs

http://www.flamegrove.com/video/view/2884

http://www.flamegrove.com/event/9958

http://www.flamegrove.com/blogs/post/127784

http://oxdemo.ow-visuals.com/user/humtum128fs

http://oxdemo.ow-visuals.com/blogs/post/32389

http://oxdemo.ow-visuals.com/groups/11163

http://oxdemo.ow-visuals.com/event/11328

http://oxdemo.ow-visuals.com/forum/topic/16826

http://lyricsandvoicez.com/user/humtum128fs

http://lyricsandvoicez.com/event/15273

http://lyricsandvoicez.com/blogs/post/31930

http://www.dcstoregon.com/user/humtum128fs

http://www.dcstoregon.com/groups/2265

http://www.dcstoregon.com/forum/topic/6509

http://www.dcstoregon.com/event/999

http://www.liknti.com/threads/s-f-https-my-sony-com-argentinavsjapan.113857/

http://hoomet.com/group/12163

http://hoomet.com/forums/topic/26273/s-f-https-rolandgarrosroland-com-argentinavsjapan/view/post_id/27340

http://quainv.com/user/humtum128fs#sthash.i27wukSc.dpbs

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/user/humtum128fs

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/blogs/post/194

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/event/100

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/forum/topic/760

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/groups/49

http://oxdemo.ow-visuals.com/video/view/3733

http://www.dcstoregon.com/video/view/258

http://quainv.com/video/view/287#sthash.BIqmV8oR.96OROre9.dpbs

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/video/view/39

http://hoomet.com/profile/humtum128fs

http://poptavkapujcek.cz/nabidka-hypotek/sf-httpsmy-sonycomargentinavsjapan-7994.htm

http://www.liknti.com/threads/s-f-https-rolandgarrosroland-com-mercedescup2019.113860/

https://www.setlist.fm/forum/search?query=https://my-sony.com/argentinavsjapan/

http://www.mktrial.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=262385

http://www.mktrial.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=262386

https://www.setlist.fm/forum/search?query=https://rolandgarrosroland.com/argentinavsjapan/

http://hoomet.com/group/12167

https://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/1836316-s-f-https-my-sony-com-argentinavsjapan

https://www.kongregate.com/accounts/ngbdr

https://forum.updato.com/d/15258-s-f-https-my-sony-com-argentinavsjapan

https://forum.updato.com/d/15259-s-f-https-rolandgarrosroland-com-argentinavsjapan

https://www.setlist.fm/forum/search?query=https://my-sony.com/mercedescup2019/

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=271736

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=271735

http://hoomet.com/forums/topic/26268/romanticboy-https-frenchopenfr-com-raptorsvswarriors2019/view/post_id/27335

http://hoomet.com/forums/topic/26270/lacky-boy-https-frenchopenfr-com-nbafinals/view/post_id/27337

http://hoomet.com/forums/topic/26269/fatacasto-m-p-https-frenchopenfr-com-raptorsvswarriors2019/view/post_id/27336

https://metin2undergrownd.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33063&sid=a830db0792c7fbe91658980830fe0dc8

https://metin2undergrownd.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33064&sid=7037367314e4a35753191d10fb7ccbf7s

https://metin2undergrownd.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33066&sid=18207e969a206a3a13a66540addf8d6e

https://www.meldefabrik.at/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=162270

https://www.meldefabrik.at/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=162274

https://www.meldefabrik.at/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=162278

https://www.meldefabrik.at/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=162283

https://23bestcity.de/user/blackbary2

https://23bestcity.de/event/6419

https://23bestcity.de/groups/9827

https://23bestcity.de/blogs/post/130831

https://23bestcity.de/video/view/4020

https://23bestcity.de/forum/topic/49954

http://forum.prokarters.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=889299

http://forum.prokarters.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=889308s

http://forum.yerdeniz.biz/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=709783&sid=c4e4a571bd7d6415ad750fe591854b95

http://forum.yerdeniz.biz/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=709788&sid=c4e4a571bd7d6415ad750fe591854b95

http://forum.yerdeniz.biz/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=709807&sid=c4e4a571bd7d6415ad750fe591854b95

https://speakerdeck.com/blackbary2

https://www.gumthai.com/goldcoastmarket/index.php?topic=972496.0

https://www.gumthai.com/goldcoastmarket/index.php?topic=972493.0

https://www.gumthai.com/goldcoastmarket/index.php?topic=972490.0

https://www.gumthai.com/goldcoastmarket/index.php?topic=972498.0

https://network.okayrecordings.com/user/blackbary2

http://bygda.traktor.no/profile/Sportsallonline

http://bygda.traktor.no/profiles/blogs/a-href-https-frenchopenfr-com-warriorsvsraptors2019-https

http://bygda.traktor.no/forum/topics/https-frenchopenfr-com-nbafinals-snow

https://network.okayrecordings.com/user/blackbary2

https://network.okayrecordings.com/video/view/1961

https://ontheplusside.net/forums/topic/https-my-sony-com-raptorsvswarriors/

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/index.php?topic=4066906.0

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=455997&unread=my&added=yes#620524

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=455998&unread=my&added=yes#620525

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=455999&unread=my&added=yes#620526

http://dlnware.com/httpsmy-sonycomraptorsvswarriors

http://motorhomeadvice.com/forum/forum/main-forum/41175-lalmia

http://www.liknti.com/threads/lalmia-https-my-sony-com-warriorsvsraptors.113858/

http://www.flamegrove.com/video/view/2886

http://cazesports.com/forums/introductions-1/26894/......diba.....httpsmy-sony.comwarriorsvsraptors2019

http://cazesports.com/forums/chat/26895/httpsmy-sony.comserbiavslithuania

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=271746

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=271747

http://www.mktrial.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=262359

http://www.mktrial.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=262360

http://socialchangesa.com/video/view/1408

http://socialchangesa.com/forum/topic/30575

http://socialchangesa.com/event/2528

http://www.dcstoregon.com/video/view/257

http://www.dcstoregon.com/groups/2267

http://www.dcstoregon.com/forum/topic/6511

http://twisted-mirror.com/video/view/2929

http://twisted-mirror.com/event/5339

http://twisted-mirror.com/forum/topic/43935

http://www.flamegrove.com/video/view/2885

http://dlnware.com/kodu-httpsfrenchopenfrcomraptorsvswarriorsgame5

http://dlnware.com/kodu-httpsfrenchopenfrcomwarriorsraptors

http://poptavkapujcek.cz/poptavka-hypotek/kodu-httpsfrenchopenfrcomraptorswarriors-7990.htm

http://poptavkapujcek.cz/novy-inzerat.htm?category=poptavka-hypotek

http://paste4btc.com/s9WYDrvd

http://paste4btc.com/LvtzZdYb

http://www.vibrantbuzz.com/article/850138/kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-raptorswarriors

http://www.vibrantbuzz.com/article/850142/kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-warriorsvsraptorsgame5

http://ning.spruz.com/pt/kodu-httpsmy-sonycomromaniavsmalta-6.9.2019/discussion.htm

http://ning.spruz.com/pt/koduhttpsfrenchopenfrcomwarriorsraptors-6.9.2019/discussion.htm

http://motorhomeadvice.com/forum/forum/main-forum/41176-kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-warriorsraptors

http://motorhomeadvice.com/forum/forum/motorhome-trip-stories/41177-kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-raptorsvswarriorsgame5

https://forums.sylphhcf.net/threads/kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-raptorswarriors.118229/

https://forums.sylphhcf.net/threads/kodu-https-rolandgarrosroland-com-romaniavsmalta.118230/

http://phsyker.com/forums/Main-Forum/10746/koduhttpsfrenchopenfr.comwarriorsvsraptors

http://phsyker.com/forums/gossip/10748/kodu-httpsfrenchopenfr.comwarriorsraptors

https://www.biology-online.org/biology-forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=148562

https://www.biology-online.org/biology-forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=148563

http://www.galaxyforums.net/forum/galaxy-news/32550-kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-libemaopen.html#post126746

http://www.galaxyforums.net/forum/galaxy-s2-help/32551-kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-raptorsvswarriors.html#post126747

http://facebookhitlist.com/forum/topics/kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-raptorsvswarriors

http://facebookhitlist.com/forum/topics/kodu-https-frenchopenfr-com-swedenvsspain

http://cognitivefun.net/talk/post/257176

http://cognitivefun.net/talk/post/257178

http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31945#post31945

https://www.clashofclans-tools.com/Thread-32166/s-eapo-httpsfrenchopenfr-comraptorswarriors

http://dlnware.com/httpsrolandgarrosrolandcomnbafinals

http://dlnware.com/Shttpsmy-sonycomcanadavscameroon

http://www.liknti.com/threads/s-e-ap-o-https-my-sony-com-denmarkvsgeorgia.113851/

http://www.liknti.com/threads/e-ap-o-https-my-sony-com-spainvssweden.113852/

http://www.dcstoregon.com/user/argentinAP

http://www.dcstoregon.com/event/998

http://www.dcstoregon.com/video/view/256

http://www.dcstoregon.com/groups/2264

http://www.dcstoregon.com/forum/topic/6508

http://www.fancymyproperty.com/user/argentinAP

http://quainv.com/user/argentinAP#sthash.FDsMzgaf.dpbs

http://ergo-apps.com/user/argentinAP

http://twisted-mirror.com/user/argentinAP

http://www.fancymyproperty.com/video/view/1947

http://quainv.com/video/view/286#sthash.zY8YQs09.F7480aMz.dpbs

http://ergo-apps.com/event/110103

http://ergo-apps.com/groups/29717

http://ergo-apps.com/video/view/6015

http://twisted-mirror.com/event/5338

http://twisted-mirror.com/forum/topic/43934

http://twisted-mirror.com/groups/9809

http://twisted-mirror.com/video/view/2928

http://www.marineengine.com/boat-forum/showthread.php?455923-S-lt-e-lt-AP-gt-o-gt-https-my-sony-com-sloveniavslatvia&p=646355#post646355

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=456001&unread=my&added=yes#620529

http://mountaintopfc.com/Fans/user/argentinAP

http://www.libertyxchange.com/user/argentinAP

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/off-topic/73278-s-e-ap-o-https-my-sony-com-swedenvsspain.html#post249986

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/introductions/78364-s-e-ap-o-https-my-sony-com-argentinavsjapan.html#post1033673

http://hoomet.com/profile/7725

http://hoomet.com/group/12164

http://mountaintopfc.com/Fans/event/24089

http://mountaintopfc.com/Fans/forum/topic/106554

http://mountaintopfc.com/Fans/groups/15454

http://mountaintopfc.com/Fans/video/view/3438

http://www.libertyxchange.com/groups/21465

http://www.libertyxchange.com/video/view/5388

http://www.libertyxchange.com/blogs/post/162500

http://www.libertyxchange.com/event/33178

http://www.libertyxchange.com/forum/topic/73197

http://hoomet.com/groups/topic/view/group_id/12164/topic_id/5178/post_id/5191

http://poptavkapujcek.cz/poptavka-hypotek/shttpsmy-sonycomdenmarkvsgeorgia-7992.htm

http://poptavkapujcek.cz/kreditni-karty/httpsmy-sonycomromaniavsmalta-7993.htm

http://cognitivefun.net/talk/post/257153

http://adventuresofai.com/forums/topic/s-httpsmy-sony-comromaniavsmalta/

http://www.flamegrove.com/user/argentinAP

http://seekingtrulove.com/user/argentinAP

http://ning.spruz.com/pt/SeAPohttpsmy-sonycomczechrepublicvsmontenegro-6.9.2019/discussion.htm

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/user/argentinAP

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/groups/50

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/video/view/40

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/blogs/post/195

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/event/101

http://nigeriaworldconnect.com/forum/topic/762

http://www.flamegrove.com/blogs/post/127785

http://www.flamegrove.com/video/view/2887

http://www.flamegrove.com/event/9959

http://fablab-onwheels.com/forum/profile/argentin3ap/

http://www.talkhyundai.com/hyundaiforumuk/topic/75117-httpsmy-sonycomwarriorsvsraptors/

http://www.talkhyundai.com/hyundaiforumuk/topic/75114-httpsfrenchopenfrcomgoldenstatewarriorsvstorontoraptors/

http://www.talkhyundai.com/hyundaiforumuk/topic/75113-httpsfrenchopenfrcomraptorswarriors/

https://ontheplusside.net/forums/topic/https-my-sony-com-raptorsvswarriors/

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/index.php?topic=4066906.0

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=455997&unread=my&added=yes#620524

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=455998&unread=my&added=yes#620525

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=455999&unread=my&added=yes#620526

http://dlnware.com/httpsmy-sonycomraptorsvswarriors

http://motorhomeadvice.com/forum/forum/main-forum/41175-lalmia

http://www.liknti.com/threads/lalmia-https-my-sony-com-warriorsvsraptors.113858/

http://www.flamegrove.com/video/view/2886

http://cazesports.com/forums/introductions-1/26894/......diba.....httpsmy-sony.comwarriorsvsraptors2019

http://cazesports.com/forums/chat/26895/httpsmy-sony.comserbiavslithuania

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=271746

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=271747

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=456006&unread=my&added=yes#620534

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=456007&unread=my&added=yes#620535

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=456008&unread=my&added=yes#620536

http://forum.dklab.ru/viewtopic.php?t=456009&unread=my&added=yes#620537

http://forum.russsia.ru/index.php?showtopic=122256

http://forum.russsia.ru/index.php?showtopic=122254

http://forum.russsia.ru/index.php?showtopic=122257

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=271742

http://forums.seattletimes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=271743

https://www.gumthai.com/goldcoastmarket/index.php?topic=972515.0

https://www.gumthai.com/goldcoastmarket/index.php?topic=972516.0

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/index.php?topic=4066907.0

https://www.becomingadatascientist.com/learningclub/thread-206354.html

https://www.becomingadatascientist.com/learningclub/thread-206355.html

http://www.vibrantbuzz.com/article/850264/fusca-https-my-sony-com-raptorsvswarriors2019

http://www.vibrantbuzz.com/article/850266/rag-https-my-sony-com-libemaopen2019

http://ning.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=4C1B2FB2-32BA-4A2C-A273-0F835C4356A4&lastp=1&id=30A1E7B5-2ED9-460F-AD55-FB892C82E83A

http://ning.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=5BD34AEA-1E4C-4D7F-8194-2753A0353578&lastp=1&id=BE05DDE1-C6D6-4372-8D48-9EC9EFBB0B43

http://protectwhatisprecious.com/community/main-forum/f-y-https-my-sony-com-denmarkvsgeorgia-%EF%BB%BF/

http://protectwhatisprecious.com/community/main-forum/rag-https-rolandgarrosroland-com-warriorsvsraptors-%EF%BB%BF/

http://www.g-unleashed.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143929

http://www.g-unleashed.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=143930

http://hoomet.com/group/12168

http://hoomet.com/forums/topic/26278/kusum-https-my-sony-com-warriorsvsraptors2019/view/post_id/27345

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: in every instance of him using his DF he has always charged it up. At least when he personally moves at those speeds. That's how people have always intercepted him like whitebeard yet they couldn't dodge bullets or cannons

Whitebeard is a Tank he has never dodged anything at all.

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just see kaido being more superior in an all out bloodlusted battle.

All his feats were done casually and in his weakest form and it's still enough to know that base kaido is far above mountain lvl characters

Whereas aizen was surprised that his parry shockwave can vape a very small hill, indicating that's an impressive strength feat from his perspective even though in a much weaker state he could ragdoll almost all the captins physically and base zoro has physical feats that shits on that

And we know base kaido would stomp current zoro casually

Personally bleach scaling goes like this

Ulquiorra mountain lvl (with lanza)

Monster aizen multi mountain lvl (with fagor) his physical stats are quite below mountain lvl

Dangai ichigo probably island lvl (with final getsuga) physical stats are best multi mountain lvl

Base kaido would be more than enough to give dangai a tough fight where dangai can take it mid diff but scaling off that means

Awakened hybrid kaido>>hybrid kaido>>dangai ichigo>base kaido

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: he still swung that fast. It's not like he decided to swipe away the bullets which would be the far superior decision given his health at the time

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 cocacolaman  Moderator

Based off what I’m seeing here, Ichigo wins.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By SkySanji

not up for debate anymore Kaidou oneshots:

No Caption Provided

that is an Island down there.

well not like it was up for debate or anything.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: *Sigh* Getting hyped up over clouds being cut. It's just gas for God sake. Get some education

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SkySanji

@woodward said:

@skysanji: *Sigh* Getting hyped up over clouds being cut. It's just gas for God sake. Get some education

No getting hyped off of their physicals not only sending Shockwave throughout Onigashima unless you have selective seeing and missed the crackles on the Island, also splitting the clouds which means that it also reached at least 1km in the air said attack is also dwarfing Onigashima Island as you can see the Ocean view shows Onigashima tiny in comparison.

wouldnt expect you to understand since you are constantly lowballing One Piece.

mr. Pain solo's the Strawhats and WHITEBEARD

Mr. the Buddha hand dwarfs Dressrosa

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Oh sorry, didn't know that splitting clouds and causing turbulence in the ocean over an area dwarfing an island many many times with the shockwave of a no name clash not even using armament haki would be fodder to even Chapter 1 Naruto. Really, I am deeply apologetic for my oversight.

Just do us all a favor and get lost already

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: That's not how you even quantify feats. Regardless of their shockwave travelling over the cloud distance, there is nothing quantifiable about a gas matter being cut, due to the fucking fact gas matter have virtually no compactness in them and thus no durability whatsoever. Literally basic shit we learned from school. Pre time skip Luffy's feats of breaking rocks are better than that.

You're a lost cause, skysanji. You really are. I feel sorry for you. There are mental health centers that can treat you, if you're looking for help

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SkySanji

@woodward said:

@skysanji: That's not how you even quantify feats. Regardless of their shockwave travelling over the cloud distance, there is nothing quantifiable about a gas matter being cut, due to the fucking fact gas matter have virtually no compactness in them and thus no durability whatsoever. Literally basic shit we learned from school. Pre time skip Luffy's feats of breaking rocks are better than that.

You're a lost cause, skysanji. You really are. I feel sorry for you. There are mental health centers that can treat you, if you're looking for help

No Caption Provided

I already said That the cloud cutting part isn't what's impressive about the feat so you just went on a spiel, essentially

and I quote:

No getting hyped off of their physicals not only sending Shockwave throughout Onigashima unless you have selective seeing and missed the crackles on the Island, also splitting the clouds which means that it also reached at least 1km in the air said attack is also dwarfing Onigashima Island as you can see the Ocean view shows Onigashima tiny in comparison.

wouldnt expect you to understand since you are constantly lowballing One Piece.

mr. Pain solo's the Strawhats and WHITEBEARD

Mr. the Buddha hand dwarfs Dressrosa

That's exactly what was written on post #89

the whole rest of your post is getting flagged apparently you can't go a few seconds without trying to insult someone, are you salty?

No Caption Provided

yes yes you are.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Kaido and Big Mom now have a shared feat of doing something Dangai Ichigo can do with a yawn.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Then show it us, the feat where Dangai Ichigo can do the same..

You speaking like we every see a character in Bleach spliting the heaven in island lvl area with just a basic attack, I wait for similar feats now.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest said:

Kaido and Big Mom now have a shared feat of doing something Dangai Ichigo can do with a yawn.

Leothegreatestwanker

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

dwarfing an Island many times over with a Shockwave casually >>>>>>>Vaping a Hill with a shockwave Casually.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

With an indirect nonchalant parry Ichigo was able to completely sublimate thousands of tons of rock instantly.

With a casual swing of his blade he was able to overpower an attack comprised of 12 on panel multi-mountain level attacks which are individually much stronger when scaling is involved.

Splitting the clouds over a small island might as well be the same as kicking up dirt in comparison to what Ichigo has done. He‘d tank being in the middle of both their attacks with as much boredom as when he tanked Hado 90.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@skysanji:

That is just the beginning bro, wait until Kaido pulls out some crazy country lvl feats(spliting wano in half or something). He just casually clash with Big mom without using even CoA...

Dangai Ichigo feat: Small mountain lvl

Kaido feat: Large island lvl

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: A lost cause just like your friend skysanji

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ovy7

Small mountain lvl Dangai Ichigo. . . sigh, here we go again.

FB Shikai Ichigo cleared the sky for tens of miles and Dangai would stomp that Ichigo by just flexing his Reiatsu, next.

Dangai Ichigo's casual swing destroyed the combined power of 12 multi-mountain/island lvl AP attacks, next.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Woodward

Not really sure how a parry splitting gas matter compares to a solid object the size of a hill weighing several million tons of rock being vaporized by casual sword parry. Ichigo curbstomps Kaido still and 1 vs 1 one-shots any OP char